Armitage Family Loving Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"How did I do, sister dear," smiled Rob as he kissed Caro on the nose. She kissed him and licked his face.

"That will do very nicely, my darling baby brother," she said, still playing with his cock with her cunt muscles. She moved her hands on to his buttocks and pressed him down on to her. His cock stirred and she smiled again.

"I'd better not milk any more of your seed or you won't have any for our baby sister. Joking apart, Rob darling, that was lovely and as long as you do that to me often I will be very happy."

Caro's nimble fingers were now down Rob's arse crack, searching for his hairy hole. She found it and eased a finger inside. Rob groaned with pleasure and his cock stiffened a little more.

oooOOOooo

Frank deluged Abby with his seed. He filled her to the brim as she literally screamed with passion as she made her own juice. The last few thrusts made loud splashing noises. Frank stopped, also still deep inside his younger daughter. Abby opened her eyes.

"Daddy, can I have some more of that soon?" she gasped as her cunt rippled around the pleasure stick deep inside her. "That was just tremendous. That was what I call a fuck. Caro is very lucky, and of course all the other women you fuck."

"Thank you my lovely child. I can honestly say that you have made an old man very very happy!"

The internal phone rang; Abby reached for it. She had an idea on who it might be. Of course, it was her sister!

oooOOOooo

"Swop again?"

"You bet," sighed Abby. "I'm ready!"

"You horny little sister you!" Caroline laughed. "Abby?"

"Yes Caro."

"No wiping now, none at all! Do you know what I mean?"

"Oh yes," giggled Abby. "Can I have a little taste on the landing?"

"You bet!" replied Caro and disconnected.

oooOOOooo

The sisters met on their own landing. They kissed one another salaciously, feeling into each other's vaginas and wetting their fingers with the warm slippery mixture inside. They put the fingers into their mouths.

"That's Daddy's cum," smiled Caro.

"And this is Rob's," said Abby as they kissed again.

"Clean his cock before you dribble on his belly," giggled Caroline.

"You bet," said Abby again. "I'm absolutely full of Daddy's sperms! I'm afraid his cock is very sticky!"

"Lovely," smiled Caro happily. She snapped her choker around her neck. "How about you and I meeting for coffee at my place at mid-day? We can compare notes in the shower!"

Abby accepted and kissed her sister again as they parted. Within two minutes they were sucking Rob and Frank's cocks clean of their leavings. Then both of them straddled their new lovers and allowed their cunts to drain on to their bellies. Both puddles were soon consumed.

Abby then mounted Rob and Caro eased her father's thick shaft into her cunt. Both girls loved the feel of the second 'cock of the day'.

Caro and Abby met at mid-day and swapped again, this time with the stories of their fucking adventures of the morning. They sipped coffee with a little brandy on the side. They were still wearing just their robes.

"What were you going to do today?" asked Abby with her hand inside her robe. Caro watched her knuckles moving under the silk. Her pussy was sopping wet.

"Nothing at all," smiled Caro. "I must admit that I was hoping that daddy would call. Wasn't that a lovely fucking morning?"

"Just fucking fabulous," giggled Abby. "What did you think of Rob? Did you come easily?"

"I must admit it was really lovely. I came three times before he shot his load. He had a lot too. What did you think of daddy's cock?"

"It's fantastic, isn't it? I've never seen one quite so big! Have you?"

"No I haven't and I'll tell you something Abby darling. Daddy can fuck me with his giant hampton as often as he likes. If he calls now I'll go."

"Where does that word hampton come from?" asked Abby. "I've heard it many times of course but I don't know its origin. Do you know?"

"Yes. It's cockney rhyming slang. You know, apples and pears is stairs. Well in London there is an area known as Hampton Wick. Hampton Wick equals prick. So there you are; a simple explanation."

"Thanks Caro. By the way, is Mandy all right? I haven't seen for at least a week."

Caro laughed. "Mandy is fine. We had a workout in the gym only yesterday with her friend Helen; you know, Rob's secretary."

"A workout?" enquired Abby, raising her eyebrows.

"Well, more of a suckout actually," laughed Caro.

She described her lunchtime meeting with the girls. Telling the story made her feel hot so she shed her robe again. Abby felt hot as she looked across at her sister so she got naked again too.

Caro moved over to Abby and kissed her, taking her breasts in both hands and kneading them firmly. Abby's nipples erected and Caro began to pull on them. Then she rubbed their two pairs of hard nipples together. They both moaned and cried together as they kissed some more. Soon they were lying together on the sofa.

"Ohhh my God, Caro, I can't believe that this is happening. It's lovely! Your body is so soft and warm. I should have been touching you long before this."

Caro raised herself until she was above Abby.

"You go first Abby darling. Explore my body all you like; no holds barred. You can do what you like to me."

"Even, you know, inside of you?"

"Fucking Hell Abby, if you're going to explore you have to do everything! Did Daddy play with your bum hole this morning?"

"Ohhhh yessss; he rubbed my pussy juice all over it. I thought he was going to try and fuck my arse. I was a bit worried, considering his size. Does he hurt you?"

"No. He is a bit big though, isn't he? Jeremy used to do my bum quite often. I like it in there, especially when they shoot their hot spunk into you! You must get Rob to do you first; it will sort of open up your hole for Daddy. Maybe I should get Rob to fuck my arse before he does you. Sort of get him in the mood, I mean!"

"Would you? Please do that for me then I'll get him to do me before Daddy catches me unawares, so to speak! Ohhh Caro, your body is so beautiful. Your bottom is firm but soft; I love stroking it!"

"Try down the crack Abby. See what you can find down there."

Caroline was kneeling on the floor with her bum in the air, her head on the sofa cushions. Abby found her wet pussy crack and her little reddy brown anal hole. She tentatively stroked her fingers between Caro's thighs and was rewarded with a deep sigh."

"Beautiful darling; that feels so wonderful! Frig my holes a little then if you like you can give me a lick. I'll lie on my back while you do that and you can rub your pussy on my face."

Soon the sisters were in a sixty-nine. Abby was tonguing Caro's clit and she was going to come! Caro was licking both of Abby's holes and she had already come!

The doorbell rang. Reluctantly Caro stood up.

"I expect that's Mandy," she said. "I bet she'll want a lick too."

Caro went to the door, still naked. She got a surprise however when she opened the door. It was Mandy all right, but with her were Helen and another young girl. Mandy took her naked mother in her stride and walked in.

"Come on you two, you've seen a naked woman before, especially you Helen, you've already seen Mummy this week-end. Mummy this is Sue; Sue, meet my mom!"

Sue, a rather tall statuesque young lady with gorgeous thrusting breasts, smiled a little timidly at Caro as she followed the other two.

"Oh crikey," giggled Mandy as she came upon a naked Abbey on the sofa. "What's going on here then? Looks like a sisters love in!"

Abby decided that any damage had already been done! Apart from closing her thighs together more modestly she remained as she was, stark naked. Caroline sat back down beside her and put her arm around her shoulders, her fingers about an inch from a nipple.

Three pairs of young eyes watched avidly. Abby's nipples were hard again.

"Well come on you three," said Caro forcefully. "Is there a reason for this visit or do you just want to ogle two old ladies playing with their cunts?"

Mandy laughed. "You two are just about the most beautiful women that you could ever hope to see naked; apart from us three of course. No Mum, we do have a reason. Helen here was wondering if, er, now would be a good time for her to call on Daddy."

"Daddy! Not Rob?"

Mandy giggled again as Helen smiled and coloured up.

"No, today is the week-end. Helen says that Rob is for mid-week. We may all go for a fuck from him then. Subject to permission from Aunt Abby, of course! No. It's Gramps today!"

"Fucking Hell," said Caro explosively. "Talk about bare face, or bare arse, cheek!"

She looked at the clock on the wall and smiled.

"Do you think that Daddy will have recovered by now, Abby darling?"

"If he hasn't," replied Abby, "he soon will if he's going to see Helen naked. I take it, Helen my dear, that is the plan?"

Helen nodded, blushing furiously.

Caro picked up her phone. "Hello Daddy, I'm sending you a little present. Have you recovered yet? Treat her nicely and she'll return. She has two friends about the same age so you are going to be busy! Have fun and I'll see you tomorrow. 'Bye!"

She turned to the girls. "All fixed! Helen, off you go! What are you two going to do while Helen is away?"

"Well," said Mandy, unfastening the buttons of her sheer white silk blouse, "Sue and I were going to go upstairs and play a little but on seeing you two I think we'll stay!"

Mandy moved to Sue and took her in her arms, kissing her with fervour. Both girls' mouths opened and as they kissed they struggled to strip one another. Caro guided Helen to the door.

"Have a good time darling and don't worry. Frank will only do as you wish. If he wants your bum and you say no he will respect that. Off you go now!"

By the time that Caro had returned to the lounge both Mandy and Sue were naked. What a sight for sore eyes they were. Both had large firm thrusting tits with hardening nipples. They stood before Abby and Caro, unashamedly gorgeous. Caro felt liquid begin to escape from her cunt, tickling her thighs as it ran. Mandy was shaved, of course, but Sue had a small mop of brown tight curls. Caro's fingers itched to explore in there.

Mandy held her nipples out to Sue and was rewarded as Sue rubbed her own hard nipples against her. Caro knelt behind Sue and slid her hands up the inside of her thighs. Soon she felt the wet brown curls against her fingers. She pushed first one and then another finger into Sue's slippery wet cunt. Sue moaned softly and opened her legs.

"Are you a virgin Sue?" Caro asked with another finger gently rimming the girl's bum hole.

"Ohhhh!" sighed Sue. "Your fingers feel lovely er, Caroline. Yes, I'm a pussy virgin still. Can you feel inside my bum?"

Caroline smiled to herself and slowly inserted her middle finger into Sue's back passage, feeling the heat as it gripped her digit.

Mandy had left Sue and gone to the sofa to sit astride Abby's thighs. She was feeling down into Abby's pussy as Abby kissed and mauled her breasts. Soon her tits were soaking wet with Abby's saliva. By this time Mandy had fingers in both of Abbey's holes, frigging firmly. Abby moaned and kissed her niece as they rubbed breasts together. Abby groped around the back of Mandy's buttocks, feeling into the crack and finding what she was searching for.

Caroline and Sue were now lying on the floor together, nose to tail; or rather, tongues to cunts!

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers