Armitage Family Loving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the ground floor Mandy paused.

"I haven't shown you the basement, have I? There's a gym and a pool down there. Come and have a quick look."

OooOOOooo

"We all work out down here at some time or other. Most times I don't see anyone else but my friend Helen and I found Mummy down here a week or two ago. We had great fun; if you know what I mean!"

Janine, being an athletic girl with a fantastic figure, was very impressed with the level and quality of the gym equipment. She wandered around, looking, touching and commenting.

"I'll arrange it so that you can use it whenever you want to," smiled Mandy as she kissed Janine, firmly inserting her tongue into her mouth. "Come and see the pool now, you can use that too!"

As the girls entered the poolroom they suddenly realised that the pool was not empty. A man was churning up and down, obviously trying to ensure a good level of fitness. It was Frank. He was also naked!

"Wow," gasped Mandy, "that's Gramps, Frank I mean. He's told me to always call him Frank now. Gosh, he's starkers; look!"

Janine had already seen. The sight of a fine naked rump breaking the surface of the water periodically had sharpened her interest.

Frank saw the girls out of the corner of his eye. Instantly he wanted to meet the golden brown girl with his niece. In the time it took to swim the extra length to the end with the steps he had decided to just climb out, naked and all!

"Hello ladies," he called as he gained the pool apron. "Have you come for a swim?"

Mandy and Janine gazed at the man mountain in front of them. Water was cascading down his arms and trickling through his hairy chest. It was dripping off the end of his long fat penis too. Frank made no move to cover himself or to reach for his towel, which was on a nearby bench.

"Not today Frank," said Mandy in as level a tone as she could manage. "This is my friend Janine, she works for me. She's a great pussy shaver!"

Janine's legs wobbled and she would have fallen in the pool if Mandy had not been holding on to her arm!

"Hello Mr Armitage," she squeaked.

"Hello and welcome Janine," boomed Frank in the echoing poolroom, holding out his hand. Then he withdrew it, realising that his low-slung penis was a bit close to a stranger. "You can shave my 'pussy' if you like!"

"Grandfather," said Mandy, "you are impossible! You'll frighten Janine away before she's had time to take a good long look at your cock! Look, Jan, isn't it a beauty!"

Janine realised that she had been staring at Frank's prick and that it was starting to react, raising itself towards her. She began to blush.

Frank finally picked up his towel. Then he offered his hand to Janine again and this time she took it. Frank raised and kissed the back of her hand and she blushed deeper; this time both Mandy and Frank could see that her skin had gone a darker tone.

"Janine is becoming a very good friend of mine Frank," said Mandy clearly. "Before you got out of the pool I was offering her full use of the gym and pool. Is that alright with you?"

Frank was candidly appraising Jan's body. He saw a pale coffee coloured version of his granddaughter, with a beautiful face, high firm breasts, a flat belly and long, long legs. His cock twitched. Janine saw it move the towel. Mandy did too and laughed.

"I'll get a key cut for Jan, shall I Frank?"

"Yes, er, do that Mandy. Do you think that I might be looking at another candidate for a photo album? Janine is so beautiful! It would be a big test of my abilities; I've never shot a coloured girl before!"

Mandy almost collapsed this time and both girls teetered near to the edge of the water.

"Granddaddy! You old lecher you! Just look at that towel around your waist! There's a flagpole under there! Shooting pictures indeed; you're thinking about shooting more than photos, aren't you?"

Frank, thoroughly enjoying himself, allowed the towel to slip from his hips and to expose his now gigantic hard-on. Both girls gasped.

"Sorry girls," he grinned as he picked it up without covering himself again. "I'll have to excuse myself! I'll leave it to you Mandy to talk to Janine about an album for her!"

Mandy kissed him firmly on the lips and as she licked his ear she whispered, "I'll have this again soon Gramps!" Janine's eyes widened as she saw Mandy grasp Frank's long stiff tool and give it a quick stroke.

"Wow," whispered Jan in awe as Frank left, his naked buttocks moving from side to side. "That cock is something else! What was all that about a photo album?"

"It sure is," giggled Mandy. "I'll tell you all about it when we meet up again. Come around on Saturday evening and we'll discuss it then. Helen and Sue are coming so it will be a nice get together. Afterwards we can go to a club and jump some guys balls!"

oooOOOooo

By this time Abby had been admitted into Rob's apartment. 'Admitted' was not correct; Rob had opened the door and dragged her in physically. Brother and sister kissed fervently in the middle of Rob's hallway.

They finally separated but did not detach fully from one another, looking into each others eyes with Abby's hands on Rob's shoulders and his resting on her hip bones. He could feel her flesh beneath her dress and his cock stiffened some more. He spoke first.

"Abby darling, I love you! My heart is pumping so fast at this moment my blood must be racing around my body!"

"I love you too, my darling. Let me see if your blood is doing its job!"

Abby dropped her right hand to Rob's crotch, which was only covered by a pair of shorts. His cock seemed to jump into her hand!

"That seems to be most satisfactory my darling. I'm afraid that I forgot to put any panties on tonight and my cunny is leaking down my thighs. You can look if you like!"

Rob kissed Abby again then hugged her hard to his body, rolling his chest against her generous breasts. She retained her grip on his long thick tool.

"I've prepared dinner," said Rob as he licked Abby's neck. "We'll need all our energy if what I've planned for this evening all takes place. Let's eat now then we can eat each other later!"

The meal was in the kitchen, cannelloni with sautéed potatoes and a rich tomato and basil sauce. A bottle of red Valpollicella stood waiting on the table. Abby suddenly realised that she was ravenous.

"You clever brother you," she said happily. "You'll get an extra fuck tonight for being so thoughtful!"

"I must remember to do this more often," grinned Rob happily.

"Let's arrange two evenings a week to eat together," suggested Abby. "How about Tuesday's in my apartment and Thursday's here in yours. All other eating together will be by accident but fucks will be much more often than that. How does that sound?"

"That's fine by me," smiled Rob, washing down the cannelloni with a slug of wine. He stood, his shorts sticking out before him. "When can we start?"

Abby was still eating.

"Now," she said. "Come and stand beside me round here."

Rob moved around the table as Abby swallowed her last mouthful. As Rob reached her she picked up her almost full wineglass with one hand and pulled down his shorts with the other. His cocked bounced up and down. She captured it, dunked it into her glass and then swallowed it, sucking the wine from his shaft. Rob groaned as he rested a hand on Abby's shoulder for support.

"Fuckin' Hell Abby darling!" he gasped. "A man could shoot his load like that!"

Abby released him and looked into his eyes with love.

"Tonight your sperms will all be going up my cunny and my bum," she said. "If you perform well and are a good boy I promise to suck you and swallow in the morning before I leave!"

"Let's go to bed!" shouted Rob, pulling Abby to her feet.

oooOOOooo

Frank was working on his computer when the outside doorbell rang. He looked up at the screen near the door and saw Helen's lovely face looking anxiously at the camera. He minimised the picture of a naked Abigail and walked to his door, pressing the lock release as he did so.

He met Helen in the hallway, checking that there was no other member of the family on the stairs or landing. He thought he could hear a sharp cry from Rob's apartment but dismissed it as his imagination.

"You said to come around anytime," said Helen as she reached up to kiss him on the lips. "I hope that now is all right?"

Frank shut the door and kissed her.

"I want to fuck you right now," he growled as he pulled her to his body. He had only been wearing shorts and now he dropped them. Helen grabbed at his rising cock as she kissed him again.

"You can fuck me whenever you want to Frank darling," she gasped as he pressed her against the wall. He pulled her little red top off over her head and her braless tits bounced in front of his eyes. As he watched them Helen pushed her skirt and panties down in one movement. She was naked and ready!

Helen dropped to her knees and took possession of Frank's giant tool. She spat saliva on the tip and rubbed it up and down his shaft. Frank was rock hard by now and starting to make pre cum. Helen rubbed that in too.

Helen wrapped her generous tits around Frank's cock and began to rub them along his shaft. Frank moaned as he held her head against him tightly. After a moment or two Helen softly licked his knob end and then eased his thick hot prick into her mouth. She began to suck and frig him. Frank moaned some more.

Helen eventually freed his cock from her mouth.

"You said something about wanting to fuck me?" she questioned. "My pussy feels very wet."

Frank picked her up and carried her to his bed. He mounted her and Helen spread her thighs as his huge cock approached her cunt. She opened her pussy lips with her fingers and Frank pushed his thick tool home. He slid all the way in until she could feel him nudging at her cervix.

"Ohhhh Frank, that feels so wonderful; I'm full of your tremendous cock again! Fuck me now and fill my cunt. I want to feel your hot cum shoot into me! I love the way you fuck me!"

Frank kissed Helen, pushing his tongue into her throat. As he pulled his cock back inside her cunt, so he withdrew his tongue from her mouth. Then he rammed both cock and tongue back inside her; Helen was totally unable to move. She was being ravaged and loving every minute of it!

Frank speeded up his movements and put all his weight on Helen's body. In this way he was able to free his arms to reach around her to squeeze her buttocks and to search for her bum crack. Helen realised what he was doing and lifted her hips to help him. Soon two fingers were sliding in and out of her arsehole and joining his fucking motions with his mouth and cock.

Frank tore his mouth away from Helen's, looking down on her and gritting his teeth as his orgasm overtook him.

"Now, you fucking beauty you, nowwww!"

Frank's spunk surged up his cock from his balls and spat into Helen's cunt. She had never felt such power before. Even her father had never fucked her so hard. Frank's cock kept on shooting spunk until he collapsed on her tits, completely knackered for the time being. His cock softened but stayed inside her as she stroked it with her cunt muscles.

Helen wiped the sweat from his brow and smoothed his hair. She kissed all over his face as she rubbed her soft palms all over his back and his bottom. She pushed her fingers into his arse crack, searching for his hole. He spread his thighs to help her. Soon she had a finger of each hand caressing inside of his rectum. Frank groaned with pleasure.

"I love that, you little minx. Another minute or two and I should be ready to go again. To think that until ten minutes ago I was having a quiet night in!"

Helen rolled Frank off her body, dislodging his cock and allowing their sweat to flow off their bodies. Now she started kissing all over his chest and belly until she reached his sticky cock. She swallowed it and began to suck their juices from it. Frank groaned yet again and watched her, his cock growing all the time.

"It's my turn to fuck you now Frank," giggled Helen as she mounted his thighs and rubbed her juicy pussy along his hardening length. "What were you doing before I turned up? I was hoping that you weren't with Caroline."

Frank took Helen's beautiful breasts in both hands as she eased his cock into her cunt and began to rock back and forth.

"Caro will be here tomorrow night, I hope," sighed Frank as Helen's new and old cunt juices began to flow around his shaft. "I was working on my wife's photo album when you rang. It's painstakingly slow, as I have to scan every picture before I can paste it into her album. Ohhhh my God Helen, your pussy feels so hot and juicy; I just love to feel that!"

"Can I see some of your pictures afterwards please Frank? I don't know what your wife looked like. I would like to see her. Gosh, I think your cock's getting bigger again; are you ready to come?"

"Are you?"

"Oh yes, I've been ready for a little while now. I can't seem to squirt like Mandy can but I can hold it in until you're ready. You can fire when ready Frank and I'll join you!"

Frank fired his seed upwards and Helen trapped it inside her cunt as she rubbed her tits on his chest as she kissed him and let her orgasm flow over her.

oooOOOooo

Rob almost threw Abby on to his bed. He lifted her ankles high and spread her legs. He looked down on Abby's twin holes of pleasure. Her carefully shaved pussy was wet with her anticipation. Her arsehole was still a little distended from last night's action with Frank but Rob was not to know that.

He decided to fuck her arse first.

"Abby my darling girl, please spread your lovely hot pussy juice on and in your arse. I want to fuck your arse first. I've waited too long to wait any longer!"

Abby spread her juices, looking up at Rob all the time.

"You could have had my bum years ago darling! You didn't even have to ask; I would have let you. I knew that Daddy fucked Mummy up the bum because I asked her. She didn't know that you were fucking me already; she offered to let Daddy fuck Caro's bum to try it but I think that she thought that I was too young."

Rob's cock was dripping pre cum on to Abby's hands as she rubbed her fanny.

"There," she said, "that should be enough. Put your cock in my pussy first though to get him slippery enough. Come on Rob darling, let's do it!"

Abby folded her thighs to her breasts and watched as her love approached her with his long hard cock extended towards her. He slowly but firmly thrust his cock all the way inside her pussy and Abby pulsed her muscles all along the shaft. Without speaking Rob withdrew and moved his cock tip to Abby's arsehole. She pulled her buttocks apart to reveal quite a wide hole. Taking a deep breath Rob began to insert his cock into his sister's arse.

"Oooooo, that feels lovely darling! Daddy was awesome but you feel hotter and harder somehow. Don't hold back, fuck me up the arse really hard and fill me with your cream. Ohhhhh yesssss! I love it; I love it! Eeeeeeeeee!

That was the noise that Frank thought he heard!

Abby made no more noises for a while after that. She gritted her teeth as Rob pounded her arse with his very hard ramrod. He wasn't hurting her, far from it, but she wanted to hold off coming until he shot his load. She had her arms around her legs to keep her thighs pressed tight to her breasts. Her fingers could reach her clit and she was rubbing it furiously. Rob's fierce actions made her nipples rub on her thighs and her clitoris rubbing finally had its effect. Abby began to come, big time!

"Ohhhhh yesssss!" she howled. "That's it; that's fuckin' it! Ohhhhh my God! That's fantastic Robbie darling. Ohhhhh yesssss, oh fuckin' yessss!"

Rob felt as though he had come. He hadn't though. The added friction on his cock from Abby's arse made it very hot and, if the truth were known, her reaction to his cock had made it a little numb. He concentrated and flexed his prick; yes, he was right, he was still as stiff as a board!

Rob gently moved Abbey's arms away from her body and this allowed her legs to fall back on to his mattress. As he kissed her and rubbed his chest over her breasts his penis slid from her arsehole. He cleverly inserted his cock into her cunt and started to fuck her. Abby made noises into his mouth.

"Oh my God!" she gasped as she tore her mouth away from his lips. "You're still hard, aren't you? I thought you hadn't filled me with spunk! "Ohhhh yesss that's lovely. Can you do that for a long time until I come again? I love you Rob darling!"

Rob kissed his sister again as he concentrated on making long hard thrusts up and down her cunt. She was totally wet, of course, so there was little or no friction. For her part Abby did not clamp her pussy muscles around his engine; she wanted him to last a while yet.

"Abby darling, I love you," panted Rob as he increased speed. "When you want me to come just feel down to my arse and finger my hole."

Abby needed no further invitation. She slid her hands over and down Rob's sweaty back to his equally sweaty buttocks. As she pushed her fingers down his arse crack she clamped down on to his rigid cock. Rob groaned with pleasure. Her fingers reached his arsehole and circled his puckered entrance. Rob groaned again and Abby carefully pushed her two middle fingers up his hole.

That did it! Rob groaned again and began to shoot his load of spunk. He tried to deliver so much all at once that his tube and his urethra smarted with a sudden pain. Abby felt his spurts hit the walls of her body around her cervix as hard as if he was delivering his morning hard piss inside her. She squealed at the force of Rob's ejaculation and at the heat of his semen.

The lovers pressed their bodies together urgently. Abby was trying to get more of Rob's now shrinking prick inside her and he was trying to flatten her breasts as he clutched her to his body. Abby still had two fingers up his arsehole and he flexed his hips to create a frigging motion. He kept on moaning as he kissed her continuously. Finally Abby withdrew her fingers and gently rolled him off her body. There was a curious 'un-sticking' sound as their flesh separated.

"Wow!" said Abby breathlessly. "That was some fuck! I loved it Rob darling. We've moved on a bit from me flashing my fanny at you to get you to splash me with your spunk, haven't we? Let's have a drink and a rest and then do it all again, shall we? What did you think of our first arse fuck?"

"That was tremendous," said Rob, kissing her again. "I want to do that again tonight! Can I Abby darling?"

"I shall be furious if you don't," giggled Abby. "Now let's have that drink. What have you got to celebrate our first arse fuck?"

"Will Champagne do?"

"Bring it on baby," giggled Abby again.

Rob got up and went towards the kitchen, his cummy cock flopping and dripping a little! When he returned Abby was nowhere to be seen; a noise came from the bathroom. He went in.

Abby was in contortions. She was bent over looking through her legs into the long mirror that Rob had mounted on the inside of the bathroom closet door.

"What on earth are you doing?" laughed Rob.

"I just wanted to see how big a hole you've made in my bum. I've seen what Daddy can do 'cos he photographed my bumhole after he fucked it last night. Of course it was full of his sperm then."

Abby straightened up and they returned to the bedroom. They soon finished the Champagne and Rob returned to the kitchen for another bottle. His cock was now hard again and his hand shook as he looked at his sister's glorious body as he poured her Champagne. He spilt some on her belly and it ran down to her crack. Abby squealed at the sudden cold.

"Hey! Watch it! That's bloody cold! "You'll have to come and lick it off me. Have you wiped our juice off your cock?"

1...345678