Armore Gets Jason Ch. 03

Story Info
Friend uses family for sex.
2.7k words
4.38
49.8k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yenyang
yenyang
86 Followers

My secretary Kathy had arranged for me to meet with Barry at my office for us re-negotiate his contracts. He felt as though his enormous cock had created quite a fan base and he wanted to be compensated. I knew he deserved more but in order to not give him too much more I decided to make him wait at my office. You know take the dominant position in our negotiations.

I figured I'd try to catch up to my mom before my meeting with Barry. I knew she'd be at our gym today. This was her usual workout time. I'd been avoiding her since my problems with Armore started or actually my solutions to my problems with Armore had started. With all the additional duties taken on by Kathy I knew it was only a matter of time before she figured out I was now financing the majority of the bills with pornography instead of investments. I knew soon as she knew I call would be placed to my mother in an instant. I couldn't fire Kathy without upsetting my mom. So I guess it's time to clear some things up. I can't run forever.

When I went to the gym she had apparently left early. I called her cell phone but got no answer. I left her a message to meet me at the office later as there were some things I wanted to talk about with her. I figured since I was here I may as well get a workout in. After a quick hour workout I figured I'd head over to my office and deal with a well-endowed prima donna.

I came out the showers to my cell phone and checked my messages. My secretary Kathy left me a message that said she left my office as she had some things to take of but Barry was in my office waiting. She also mentioned my mother had called and said she was on her way to the office. Oh well two birds with one stone I figured. I figured I just explain to mother that Armore and I were just going though changes and would have things worked out soon etc.

A light went off when I got into my car. My mother had a bad habit of thinking it was okay to leave the gym in her workout clothes because she didn’t like to use the public showers at the gym. She was on her way to my office dressed in tights or some sort of workout gear. In my office was a perpetually horny, horse cock, porno king with a fetish for tights. "Damn," I got no answer when I called my office. Kathy was gone and my mom was walking into a very aggressive persistent man. I called her cell again got no answer. I pressed hard on the gas pedal.

That bitch Kathy had probably set it up so my mother would discover some of my new business dealings. Payback's a bitch best served cold.

Arriving at the office building where my office was located I saw Barry's car leaving out the other side of the parking lot. I would have driven after him but I also saw mother's car there. I hurried up to office hoping Barry wouldn't have tried anything with her because of her age. Opening my office lobby I saw Kathy's empty desk and my office door opened. Peering inside I saw my mother with her back to me. Her tights were pulled up and soaking wet in the crotch but the thong outer panties were pulled down below her fleshy asscheeks. She was straightening the things on my desk, till she heard me clear my throat. "Ehh!" she exclaimed as turned clutching her breast. The one breast she didn't cover was hanging out the bottom of her sports bra top. The aureole was halfway inside the elastic band but the rest swelled out underneath like it had been hurriedly tucked away. Her hair was a complete disaster. Lipstick was smeared from her lips to ear except none was on her lips. Mascara ran down her face right down the front of her sports bra.

She gave me a pleasant smile and said she was just straightening my office and how I should keep it neater. I stood stunned as mom tried to act as nothing happened. It was like she was in shock. I figured there's no question my confession was coming but first I needed to talk with my mother and wipe some of the come from her face and tits. I walked into the private shower in my office and got her a towel. They were all wet. I pulled down the mirror from the closet in the bathroom and went back to my office. I handed the mirror to my mother and began wiping the mixture of mascara, lipstick and sperm from her face and tits. She looked in the mirror and stared touching her face and neck looking at the bruises on it.

"I'm sorry" she stammered out. "I've never done anything like this before son. I love your father very much and, oh god please, please don't mention this! I'm not like this I please, please forgive me. I don't even know his name I was just... and he was sooo... she broke down and collapsed on the couch crying looking at the ground." I sat next to her and told her it's okay and put my arm around her.

She said "I have to say something, I don't know what to do or think. I know you wouldn't want to hear your mothers slutty confession but I rally need some help understanding what just happened." "I came here from the gym to see you to find out why I don't hear from Armore or the girls lately. Kathy said she would leave the office open for me because she was leaving. I figured I could use your private bathroom to shower. I guess I forgot to lock your door because when I turned the shower water off I heard water still running. I turned my head in the direction of the toilet and saw this large hulking figure though the shower door apparently taking a piss. I started to scream at the top of my lungs. He opened the door and put his hand over my mouth and yelled for me to be quiet.

I was so scared he was going to hurt me I offered to suck his dick if he let me live. I have no idea why I used that for a method of escape but it's just the first thing that came to my lips. That's when he said he was business friend of yours and was just coming by to see you. He just had grabbed me because he didn't fell like explaining anything to the police. I felt so relieved I stood there in the shower holding my breast relieved I hadn't just seen the face of death. he stood there staring at me up and down for a few moments before I realized I was dripping wet and naked. I used my hands to cover myself then politely asked him for a towel. He never took his eyes off me as he reached for the towels. He picked them both from the rack then put them in the sink and turned the water on.

I asked him why he did that and he said he liked the way my titties looked when they were wet. He said he didn't want me to mess things up by drying them off. I asked him to excuse me. I apologized for the mistaken identity, but I needed him to leave so I could put my tights back on. The look on his face should have been some kind of indication that I had chosen the wrong words. He looked at my clothes and picked them up from the sink and handed them to me. He then sat down on the toilet seat and placed his foot against the shower door holding it open. I assumed he wasn’t a rapist since he was letting me get dressed. Just some bully type punk who was getting a thrill taking advantage of a vulnerable old lady's situation.

It was something about being out of control, this young punk was getting off on looking at my body. It was the reason I worked out so hard on my body. It just made me feel so sexy. I pulled my panties on first. They were nude in color and when that silk made contact with my privates I felt a chill. I wasn't scared more like sexy. When I pulled on my tights I saw him adjusting the front of his sweat pants. That man was soooo obvious about the fact that he was excited. The more I adjusted the tights the more he adjusted his sweats. By the time I had smoothed them against my pubic bone he was jerking his manhood right n his pants while looking at me.

When I put my bra on he pulled his pants down and that amazing man stroked himself off to me. I got so hot that I started to pull myself oh I'm sorry baby I know you don't need specifics It was just so, well let's lets just say he was special. I knew things were out of control and I had no idea who this beast of black man was so I figured I'd best get at least into the lobby before continuing this electric flirting going on between he and I. I pulled the outer thongs up and stepped from the shower right over his outstretched leg. As I did so he reached under me and pulled my pus.. well he just grabbed me. I overreacted to his touch and slipped right onto his lap. I'm sure his hand on my assch.. well his other hand helped make sure I landed on the right spot.

I tried to squirm away from the lightning bolts going through my body from the lightning rod he had between his legs. The heat burned soooo good. I know I'll never burn all the fat off my ass now that I'm older but I was thanking god for all that was still there to rub on that black piece of steel I was grinding on. I didn't ask for it, well I did ask if he was still going to make me suck it. He told me he happened to have two fetishes. One was tights, which he made his point with a brutal push with his manho.. in my ass ch.. oh hell he poked me in the ass with that glorious cock son. He just pushed it at my asshole through my clothes and I came. The other fetish he said was a white woman sucking his cock. I reached with two hands and gave it everything I had, baby. I was never like this I have no idea why this strange black mans cock became my greatest desire ever. All I did was put the tip to my lips and then my throat was violated.

I knew bully types like him before but never were they so big and powerful with so much damn meat in-between their legs. I figured let him get off on his control thing forcing his penis down my throat and he'll get his little jollies and be done. Well I was right. It took about twenty minutes before he dumped.. well twenty minutes till it ended. I walked out of the bathroom and laid down. I was so confused about what happened. I was rubbing my soar throat when he walked out the bathroom. My face was buried in the couch and I thought he was through with me.

He reached down and began rubbing my backside. It felt so nasty and thrilling lying there letting this strange brut have his way with my genitals. I never expected him to actually want any actual sex from me but when he pulled down my tights and lifted my hips there weren't any surprises coming. In all my life I've never even fantasized as big as I was about to get. I hoped I would survive but I just wanted him to continue wanting me. I know it was wrong honey but at that time satisfying that strangers disproportioned penis was the only thought I had. He told me my wet pussy was definitely ready for a good pounding. When he told me to hold still and take it I bit into your couch and came again. I can't pretend to tell you I know too much after he filled and stretched me like a Hercules. I just kept calling him daddy. I licked him off when he was through with me and he just smirked and left.

I tried to get it together after he left but you saw how I looked when you walked in." I held my mother close knowing full well the effect Barry had on women. It seemed like a good time to confess so she wouldn't feel so dirty. I explained she had just had one of the world's best sex men. He was a pro and what happened to her has happened to many including Armore. She gave me a look of disbelief. Then one of understanding. She asked if she was going to stay my wife, I said yes. It'll just take time. My mom then asked that I not share any of this with my father. She said we should just forget this ever happened and go on from here. Our families needed to heal and all that type of conversation. I agreed but then as she was leaving she stood by my office door. Her nipples obviously were getting erect. She looked at me and asked his name. "Barrrry" she said slowly and sultry. She told me to let her know if I needed any help dealing with him on his contract. I looked at my mother looking so devilish and figured what the hell. She's older now, may as well live. I told her I would probably have to meet him at his hotel later. I said I would bring her if she would make sure Kathy came as well. I wanted her to meet Mike another good friend of mine known for being the best-known ass fucker on the planet. I told her to bring some alum for her backdoor to make sure to keep him out. Kathy will just need something to bite on!

I called Armore at the studio. I told her it was time for her to come home and be there before I got there. I heard the sounds of flesh slapping in the background. While I was speaking to her I heard her trying to conceal her panting. The whore obviously had someone fucking her now.

I knew how to fix this little problem of ours. I arrived home and Armore was waiting for me in stilettos and a one-piece mini-skirt body suit combo. I told her to stand on the other side of the den’s hardwood floor. I told her to turn and show me that she was sexy enough to be my wife. As she turned and a saw that perfectly round ass of hers I knew we had to work something out. I pulled my chair from behind my desk and sat in it facing her. I tossed my pants and underwear. I then proceeded to take a piss on the floor of my den. I enjoyed the look of disgust on her face when I told her to lick it up then suck me off. I poured myself a glass of wine as she began her chore. I watched her pussy show from beneath her little mini and my dick started to show some appreciation for the show I was receiving.

My darling prim wife now a pure cock whore. The perfect little slut. No more bitching and complaining in this house. "Make sure you lick my balls bitch". I felt that sweet tingle in my balls and knew there was no need to tell her to swallow. I wanted to keep the fasad of a normal marriage and Armore was as far as I was concerned absolutely perfect!

You know the drill. Send me some feedback on this stuff!

yenyang
yenyang
86 Followers