Armored Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********************************

As Bianca and Tony headed back to his apartment. Drago and his men stood inside of Bianca's home. He had been tailing her for a while, and he had decided that tonight was the night to send Marcato a message. He wasn't going to go down without a fight, but he couldn't wait until he got the bitch though. Fucking up her apartment was just the beginning of what he had planned for her.

Once he got her Drago planned to torture her until she begged him to kill her, then he would kill her. Limb by limb until she bled to death. Drago got a hard on just thinking about Marcato's face as he would open the FedEx boxes full of Bianca's body parts. While Drago was wrapped up in his thoughts his men took baseball bats to every part of Bianca's apartment. Glass flew every where, wood splintered, and paper floated in the air.

*********************************

Tony and Bianca hadn't spoken a word to each other on the way home. They had been preoccupied with their own thoughts. As they entered Antonio's apartment the sexual tension between them could be cut with a knife. Tony didn't think he would be stopping the action tonight.

They were both too wound up and making love to each other was going to solve that problem. The moment Bianca dropped her purse on the sofa table Tony was her pulling her into his arms. Bianca wrapped her arms around Tony's neck as Tony's lips locked with hers.

It was a sweet kiss; it was rough and wet as they licked and sucked at each others lips. Bianca moaned when Tony slid his hands up her thighs and inside her panties. Bianca was already wet for him. A slight shudder went through Tony's body as he encountered he wet pussy. He couldn't wait to taste her.

Bianca knew that this time was different when he slid his finger slowly over her opening over and over as if he was struggling no to slid his thick fingers inside her warmth. Tony moved them toward his room, never once pulling his mouth from hers. When they landed on the bed Tony quickly moved to strip Bianca out of her clothes.

When she was completely naked Antonio had to look his fill. He loved all her curves, and he planed to lick every one of them.

"You are so beautiful." Tony said quietly as he striped out of his clothes as well.

If one looked close enough you could tell that she was flushed from head to toe.

"You are too." Bianca replied softly as she looked at his well sculpted body. She loved how big and muscular he was.

Tony just gave her a wicked smile before pulling her to the end of the bed and diving right into her pussy with his tongue.

"Ohhhmigod." Bianca screamed as her whole body arched at the unexpected pleasure.

Her screams urged Tony on he just kept licking and sucking her clit until she came and came again. Just when Bianca thought that he was finished he would tweak her nipples and go at her pussy all over again. He seemed as if he loved the way her pussy tasted.

When his appetite was sated he kissed his way up her softly rounded belly making an erotic trail to her breasts. When he reached her nipples he licked and sucked on them making Bianca squirm against him.

"You like that baby?" Tony asked as he reached down and rubbed her clit.

"Yes. Yes. I love it, but can I touch you?" Bianca asked shyly looking at Tony.

The way she asked that question almost made him cum.

"Not this time baby, if you touch me before I get inside you I might not be able to control myself." Tony said before kissing her neck.

"Are you sure you're ready. Do you want this?" Tony needed to know before they went any further.

"Yes, I want this. I want it." Bianca said sliding her body against him. Tony closed his eyes; composing himself.

Tony made sure she was super wet for him as he lowered his head and kissed her. Tony licked his tongue in and out of her mouth. When Bianca wrapped her legs around his hips he knew she was wanting him inside her. He placed his dick at her opening and slowly slid inside. He felt her pussy stretching to accommodate his size, then he felt the resistance.

Then he felt her body stiffen as she felt the slight pain of him trying to break her hymen.

"Shh baby, its okay. I'll do it quick. It will only hurt for a minute." Tony said.

Bianca just nodded and looked into his eyes as he pushed his way fully inside her.

"Ahhhhhhh." Bianca screamed at the pain, but she never closed her eyes.

Antonio groaned as her pussy clamped tight on his dick. It took everything in his power not to move. He wanted to stroke her so bad.

"You okay?" Tony asked in a strained voice.

Bianca nodded. Arching her body into him; her body telling him to move. So he did.

He stoked her deep and got an ear popping scream out of his woman.

"Tony!! Tony!!" Bianca chanted his name like her life depended on it.

Tony just kept fucking her and soon she picked up the rhythm and moved her body along with his.

"Fuck!" Tony said as Bianca's sheath convulsed on his dick. He knew she was cumming by the way her finger nails scratched up and down his back. The way she bit into his shoulder made him stroke her harder and harder until he came.

Bianca could feel Tony's hot cum shoot inside her pussy and it made her cum again.

"Yes ohmigod yes!" Bianca screamed.

"Oh god is right baby." Tony said with an amazed chuckle.

He didn't know pussy could be that good. Tony wrapped his arms around Bianca and flipped them until Bianca was resting on top of him. With the movement his cock slipped out of her pussy.

That was when he realized that he had not used a condom. Before he mentioned it though he went to the bathroom to get a towel to clean up Bianca's blood. When he had cleaned them both he returned to his spot beneath her in the bed.

"Hey baby I'm so sorry , but I forgot to use a condom." Tony said. He immediately felt her body stiffen. He thought it was because she feared she would get pregnant. But he had no idea that in no way was that the reason for Bianca's sudden stiffness.

When he said the words the first thoughts that came to Bianca's mind were: how was she going to tell him that he didn't have to ever worry about her getting pregnant.

Well the night couldn't get any worse so she decided to go with the direct approach.

"Well, um you don't have to worry about it." She said slowly

"Why? Are you on birth control?" Tony said rubbing a hand up and down her back.

"Something like that. I got a permanent dose of birth control when I was attacked." Bianca replied softly waiting for what she said to register in his brain.

She knew the moment he did because he went perfectly still.

Tony did a mental shake of the head; did that mean that she was unable to have kids?

Tony asked he as much.

"Yes, as a result of the injuries I got from the attack I was told that I was barren."

Bianca said knowing that after tonight she would be alone again. Men like Tony wanted lots of kids and she couldn't even give him one. Life sure was a bitch.

*~*~*~* To Be Continued*~*~*~*

12