Armpit Arousal

Story Info
Addicted to smelly armpits.
948 words
4.5
21.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is it the aroma, their crevice, the stink or the stubble? Being aroused by armpits and their aroma makes you an airhead, lightheaded and high from my deep pits and their sunken holes emanating waves of stink to stupefy you with. Armpits arouse you, the smooth skin and crevices are the only curves you're attracted to. Creamy and smooth pits, curving and bending, the folds of skin hiding and releasing my stink. Stink stupefies you. Stupid for my stinky pits and their deep folds, you want to bury your nose inside of the cracks and crevices. Get stuck in a headlock while your nose is tickled by my stubble.

You want to fuck my armpits and get suffocated by them. Suffocated in sweet stink as the aromas waft through your nose, straight innto your brain to fog and haze it. While you are headlocked in my smooth skin and its smelly sweet stink all you can focus on and think of is how you are hard and leaking, twitching to my smells. You feel yourself on the verge of passing out as I apply pressure and you feel pleasure, letting my smells carry you into stupid land. Stupid land for pit sniffers who get aroused by my pits and get sunk deep in their holes, lost and lucky. Lucky to feel the trickles and drops of sweat drip with my scent entrapped in them. My stink in the sweat balls that you are reaching out for with your tongue. Reaching out with your tongue and nose as you beg to kiss, lick and sniff my pits. You will beg me to allow you the pleasure of sniffing and licking my pits.

After they sweat all day, watch me fuck the crack with my finger and coerce you to smell my fingers and taste them after. Beg to sniff my pits and their pleasurable stink, to lick my fingers clean of their sweat balls and the sweat dripping from my pits, the sexy stinky drops clinging to my stubble that you are forced to lick and sniff clean. I want my pit moisture to dampen your nose and your thoughts. To sniff so hard my sweat drops crawl up your nose and you can taste them in your throat.

You crawl on your hands and knees to me as I raise my arms, inviting you to sniff deeply. Your nose gravitates towards my bottomless pits and their endless stink. Constantly sweating after a long, hot day and super stinky for your stupid nose. Aroused by armpits and their sexy, smooth crack. I guide you, allow you to sniff and lick, touch if you are good. But you are denied the pleasure you crave most, to fuck my armpits like the addicted, aroused airhead that you are. So high off my fumes and my stink you are picturing my finger sliding in and out of my armpit crack. Rubbing my finger up and down, surrounded by the sweet stink and aroma, fingering my bottomless pits and their stink. You watch me finger my pits as your body subconsciously starts humping. Throbbing and thrusting yourself towards my pits full speed, you wish you could fuck them. You wish you could stick your cock in my crevices and cover yourself in my stink. To coat your hand, cock, tongue and nose in my stink like a stupid, stinky armpit addict.

A constant state of arousal, constant smelling and constant stupidity. The stupider you are the smellier my pits get. The more smells you inhale the stupider you get. Stupid for my smelly pits. Liquid luck drips from the deep stenches and crevices of my pits as your tongue thirsts and thrusts for a taste. You want to taste my sweaty pits and their dew drops. Sniffing and swallowing all forms of its stink like the armpit aroused airhead you are. Aroused by my smelly pits and their stink as they suffocate and smother you on a hot sunny day. Sunny days for sweat stinks that drive you crazy. So hard and horny for my smooth pits and the thought of smelling them. A woman's stink arouses you to the point of leakage in your pants while she teases you with her aroma and angles. Flashing my pits at you while I bend my face down to inhale deeply, admiring my own stink. It turns you on to see me tease you, to smell my own pits and watch my nostrils widen and flare as they intake my sweaty stink.

You want to be allowed, permitted to bury your nose and face between my armpit crack. To be in a headlock, stuck in my smells and suffocated by stink till you orgasm. Smelling my sweat and struggling under my armpits making me sweat even more, only making you more and more aroused. Rubbing your nose and face deep into my crevices and cracks while you absorb all the sweat, stinky, sweet sweat for your nose and tongue to lick and inhale. Lick my pits clean after I'm done with you and bathe in my stink. Your entire face should smell like stinky pits. Your face will be spat on to smooth and slide my pits and spit all over your face like the dirty armpit lover you are. A pathetic cock like yours getting hard and horny for armpits. You love my laughter and giggles as I force you to breathe or hold your breath in my pits, no escaping, just forced smelling of my stink.

You want to beg for it and you love struggling once you're there. Addicted to being aroused by my armpits. Nothing gets you sweatier or looks sexier.