Army Brat Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Allan smiled and moved into the bunch for a group hug.

*****

On Wednesday night the Panthers played against a tough team that had given them some trouble the past few years. Danny was not a secret anymore and most teams knew who he was as well as his .729 batting average.

Coach Wright called them together before they took batting practice. "Yes, we are undefeated but the team we are playing today will give us nothing. They have a great coach who has taught their team to be basically sound in everything. We will have to play perfect baseball to be in this game."

As the others took the field Matt called Danny over. "I'm batting you at lead off again. Do your best to get on and make them throw you strikes."

"Yes sir," Danny grinned. He looked into the stands and saw his mother sitting next to Ellen and Lisa. The girls were talking and laughing and not even looking his way. He was starting to get jealous of their new close friendship.

As they stood for the National Anthem Danny noticed a guy dressed in Army fatigues standing out by the right field foul pole. He didn't recognize him and figured that he was an Army guy who wanted to watch him play.

The other team jumped on the Panther pitcher and before they knew it they were three runs down. It was really the first time that they had fallen behind this early.

"Come on let's get them back," Matt yelled as Danny walked to the plate.

Danny hit his right heel with his bat and held up his left hand as he dug his spikes into the batter's box. The pitcher was a tall skinny left handed thrower who had a lazy windup but a quick fast ball. He remembered what the coach said about making him throw strikes and took the first two pitches for balls. It was a perfect pitch count to hit but he again laid off a pitch down the middle for a strike.

Danny stepped out and saw the third baseman sneaking in for a possible bunt. He readied himself for the next pitch and turned to bunt. As the pitcher followed thru Danny jumped back and smashed a hard roller down the third base line. The third baseman had no chance of catching it.

Danny flew past first and on the way to second he saw the ball take a crazy bounce off of the wall in left field. As the fielder recovered to grab it he rushed to third and saw Coach Wright with both hands down meaning for him to slide. He knew the ball was coming from his right so he hooked slide to the left side of the base.

"SAFE!" The umpire yelled.

Danny stood hoping the coach wasn't pissed about him taking a chance coming to third but he was smiling and pumping his fist at the bench. Down three runs they needed some confidence.

The pitcher had backed up home in case the throw was coming that way so as he slowly walked back to the mound Coach Wright pulled Danny aside.

"If he winds up I'm going to send you home on the second pitch."

"Home," Danny repeated. He had never stolen home before.

Danny took his lead and watched the big guy take a wind-up. He counted the seconds it took the pitch to reach home plate. The batter swung and missed. Danny turned and looked at the coach and saw the steal sign. "Shit, I hope the batter saw it too," he thought.

Danny waited for the pitcher to get set on the rubber and took a walking lead. As the pitcher started his windup Danny's walk turned into a full gallop.

"HE'S COMING HOME!" The third baseman yelled.

The pitcher couldn't stop and tried to go faster but it still took a while for the ball to leave his hands. Since he hurried the pitch the ball sailed high.

Danny put his head down and smiled when the batter stepped out of the way. He saw the catcher move forward as he moved into his slide. If the ball had been on the mark Danny would have been out. Since it was high it gave the split second he needed to touch the plate first.

"SAFE!" The home plate umpire yelled with both arms spread outward. The Panther fans went wild screaming and clapping.

Danny felt soreness in his left ankle as he got up and tried not to limp as he moved to the bench.

Most of the fans didn't see it but Janet noticed it right away. "Danny is hurt." She moved swiftly off the stands and into the dugout. "Are you OK?"

"Yeah," Danny lied. "I'm fine." But she knew better.

"Get me some ice," she told a couple of players. Luckily the Panthers caught fire. The next two players got hits and then Corey smashed a three run homer to the opposite field.

"It's a bad sprain," Janet whispered after checking it out. "I think you need to sit the rest of the game out."

"No Mom no..please. I'm ok." He said as he tried to stand on it but made a face when he felt the pain.

The other team decided on a pitching change which allowed Coach Wright to come over and see what the commotion was about in the dugout. "What's going on?"

"He hurt his ankle on the slide," Janet answered. "I don't think that it is broken."

"I can still play coach," Danny said.

The coach looked at the swelling. "Not today son. You need to take care of that ankle." He looked at the second string infielder. "Warm up."

"Please coach. I can still play," Danny begged.

"We got the lead back and your health is more important," the coach said patting him on the head.

"Come on," Janet said. "We need to get it x-rayed."

Ellen and Lisa met them at the parking lot. "I'll be back so stay here," Danny grinned. "Lisa has to meet Corey after the game."

After Ellen kissed him they headed to the hospital where Janet could get a quick x-ray performed.

The other team got a run in the third inning and had the bases loaded in the seventh when Danny hobbled back into the dugout. Jimmy took the pitching mound trying to get the last out. Buttons was in the stands yelling along with the other fans.

"Come on Jimmy!" Danny yelled to let him know that he was back. "Give him the one-two-three!"

Jimmy smiled over at Danny and leaned in for the sign. He shook off the fastball and nodded when the screw ball sign appeared. He and Danny had talked about the one-two-three being an outside screw ball, an inside fast ball and the screw ball again.

The batter leaned in and waved weakly at the screwball. He realized that he had swung at a bad pitch. He moved closer to the plate and jumped back when the inside corner fast ball flew by him.

STEEE....RIKE!" The home plate ump yelled.

The batter and opposite team coach complained but the ump's glare shut them up.

The batter moved back to his normal position and was leaning back when the screw ball cut back over the plate.

"STRIKE THREE.....BALL GAME!"

The players came in to shake the other teams hand and Danny hobbled out on a crutch to do the same.

"How bad is it?" Corey whispered hoping their season wasn't suddenly in jeopardy.

"Just a sprain," Danny smiled. "I should be OK in a week or so."

"Great," Corey grinned. "Say is that girl here that you told me about?"

"She's over there by Ellen," Danny whispered. They both looked over and saw Ellen and Lisa wave.

"Nice," Corey said.

Danny was gathering his gear in the dugout and heard someone behind him. He turned around to see the Army guy in fatigues. "Oh hi," Danny said smiling.

"You're Danny Upton right?" The young soldier asked. He looked really nervous.

"Uh..yeah. I'm Danny. Do I know you?" He didn't look much older than Danny.

"I uh...I served with your...with your...father."

"Wow, that's great. I'm glad you stopped by," Danny held out his hand for a shake but the soldier held back. Danny knew something was wrong.

"My name is PFC. Charles Young."

Danny had heard the name before. "I've heard of you somewhere."

The soldier suddenly dropped his face downward.

Danny moved over and put his hand on the guys shoulder. "Are you OK?"

"It was me," the soldier said. "It's was my fault."

Danny still didn't know what was going on. "I'm sorry I don't understand."

"Your father died because of me," he said softly.

Danny remembered the story of how one of the young recruits panicked during a hot fire practice and stood up in harms way. His father pulled him back down but not before himself receiving a fatal bullet. "Oh God. You're the one he saved."

"Yes, I wish it had been me," PFC Young said.

Janet was standing around the corner listening to the conversation. She knew it was time to intervene. "Don't say that. Don't ever even think that."

Danny and Charles moved back as she walked in. "Josh gave his life to save yours. Because of you being alive it makes it mean something."

Janet moved into the soldier and hugged him. "I've wanted to get in touch with you. Please don't blame yourself for what happened."

"Thank you Ma'am for saying that. Things have been pretty lousy and I've thought about leaving the Army."

"Josh would want for you to stay," she smiled. "Whatever you do remember that we do not blame you."

"Yes Ma'am," he said trying to smile and wipe his eyes at the same time. "I'm going to make every ball game that I can."

Danny smiled. "I'll be looking for you."

PFC Young left and Danny hugged his mother. "I did blame him in the beginning."

"I know," She whispered. "But your dad would not have wanted us to."

*****

Ellen sat alone as she watched Corey getting to know Lisa. She was about to go down to the dugout when she heard Andy's voice.

"SIS...TER!"

She turned and smiled as her little brother ran across the stands towards her. She looked over and saw her aunt but not her mother. "ANDY!"

Ellen scooped him up and hugged him. "What are you doing here?"

"To see you," Aunt Helen answered. "It seems all he talks about is you."

"Is that true Andy?" She asked leaning back to look into his eyes. "Did you miss me?"

"SIS...TER!" He kissed her cheek and wiggled to get down. As he sat on the bleachers Helen walked over to her niece.

"Your mother couldn't make it."

"Don't call her my mother," Ellen said trying not to be nasty to the woman. "She stopped being that when she left me."

"I understand," Helen said sitting next to her. "She messed up and I'm not sure if she still knows what she wants."

"That's an understatement," Ellen smirked. "But, thank you for bringing Andy here. I do want to be a part of his life."

"Well, that's the thing. Maria left last night and wrote me a note to watch Andy for a while."

"God, she did it to him too." Ellen leaned over and kissed the top of his head. "Maybe it would be best if she just moved away again and stayed away."

"I sorry Ellen. I don't know what to say." Helen wiped her eyes feeling sorry for the young girl and the younger boy.

Ellen saw her father's car pull up behind the dugout. "Andy, there is someone I would like for you to meet."

*****

Allan was at the hospital when Danny and Janet arrived. After getting the x-ray and wrapping the ankle he stayed to finish a report. When he pulled into the parking lot he saw that the game was over and most everyone had left. As he walked towards the bleachers he saw his daughter carrying a young boy.

"Well who do we have here?" Allan asked with a big grin.

"What's your name?" Ellen asked.

"AN...DEE!" he said with a smile. He looked at the strange man and quickly turned around in Ellen's arms.

"This is your father Andy," Ellen said as she twisted him back to the front.

Allan looked into the boy's eyes and knew that he was his son. "God, he looks so much like you did at the same age."

"He's your son Allan," Aunt Helen said walking around.

"I have a son," Allan said getting choked up. He took the boys hand and felt him grip it hard. "And you are so strong."

"Well look who finally made it," Janet grinned as she helped Danny hobble their way. "And who is this cute boy?"

"AN......DEE!" he said again.

Janet and Danny moved over and gave him high fives. The bunch of them headed towards the cars. "What's for dinner?" Allan asked.

"The river restaurant," Ellen answered. "And Aunt Helen and Andy are coming along if it's OK with them."

Helen smiled. "We would love to. Wouldn't we Andy?"

As Allan and Janet headed toward his car Ellen stopped them. "Do you mind if I ride with my father? I have some news that he needs to hear."

"Uh...sure. I'll ride with Danny."

Danny stood back not sure what was going on. "Say where is Lisa?"

Ellen grinned. "She jumped into Corey's car."

"Oh," he said winking.

*****

By the time they got to the restaurant Allan knew about Maria taking off again and leaving Andy behind. "She might be back tomorrow."

"But if she doesn't come back or even if she does can't we file for custody?" Ellen asked.

"Whoa," Allan said sitting the car. "We are not sure that he is really mine."

"Dad."

"Well Ok. It looks like he is but we have to take this slow."

"I'm sure Janet will welcome him."

"Janet?"

"Oh come on. You know you are going to ask her to marry you."

"It's that obvious huh?"

"Yeah but you better not do it before Danny asks me?" She laughed as she jumped out of the car.

"WHAT? STOP! COME BACK HERE!"

*****

The weekend coming up was the one that Janet and Allan had planned on getting away to the cabin. Now that they had made up they had a lot of things to discuss. It was after school on Friday that Ellen sent her dad off to pick up Janet. She called Danny's cell phone as her father's car backed out.

"They are almost gone. Daddy is heading your way."

"Let's see five minutes to get here and another five to load the car and say goodbye. I should be there in about twenty minutes or so."

"Are you sure your ankle is not too sore to mess around?" She teased.

"What ankle?" He laughed. "As long as I stay off my feet I should be fine."

"If you are not on your feet where will you be?" She whispered.

"You know," he whispered as he saw his mother carrying down her small suitcase.

"Tell me," she insisted.

"Inside of you," he said quickly before Janet came within understanding what he was saying.

"I bet you can't last more than five minutes," Ellen whispered.

"That's a bet," he said. "I'll call you tonight about dinner. I love you..bye."

Janet smiled. "Like you will wait to see her until dinner and what was that about a bet?"

"Nothing uh Ellen said Mr. Brand is on the way so we need to get you outside. It's a long drive to the mountains."

"OK but you better behave yourself. No wild parties and no fighting."

"Sore ankle remember?" He smiled.

"Yeah right," she snickered. They heard Allan's car horn and walked outside to say goodbye.

Danny waved at Dr. Brand and his mother as they drove away. Danny hurried to lock the door and then ran to his car. His extra clothes and toothbrush were already packed away in his trunk. Five minutes later he pulled into Ellen's driveway and rushed to the front door. He saw the note. "Come inside and remove all of your clothing."

"With pleasure," he thought. He peeked inside and saw that it was quiet. After closing the door and stripping he hoped that it was not surprised birthday party as he walked naked down the hallway. After peeking into the empty first floor rooms he took his time going up the stairs and heard soft music coming from the master bedroom.

"El...len..." he said as he neared the open doorway. "Where are you?" He turned the corner and froze. The curtains were drawn making the room dark and except for the candles on the night tables he would have had trouble seeing her lying in the middle of the bed under the sheet.

"It's about time," she smiled. "Is that for me?" She asked looking at his hard rod.

"Yes. So about this five minute bet. What do I get if I win?"

"Anything you want for the whole weekend," she said feeling the juices already seeping out. She took the top of the sheet and slowly pushed it off her firm breasts and cherry red nipples.

"That's not fair," he grinned. "Also, I'm not sure about how we should do it. I mean my ankle and all."

"You should be on the bottom and let me do most of the moving," she giggled. "And what do I get when you don't make the five minutes?"

"The same," he grinned figuring a loss might be better than a win.

"Good." Ellen turned back the sheet until he saw that she had shaved her pubic hairs away.

"Na...na...now that is really NOT...FAIR!"

"All's fair in love and bets," she giggled. Her left leg rose upward which opened her outer and then inner lips.

"I'm not looking," he said as he slithered onto the bed next to her. He closed his eyes and reached out for her body.

"Look at it Danny," she whispered. "Look how smooth it is for you to touch, and kiss and.......fuck."

"You're so bad," he said while peeking down as she rubbed her fingers into her damp slit and pushed the lips outward. He started to push her onto her back but she resisted.

"I'm on top remember? Your ankle is hurting you."

Danny felt his body already on overload. "Hurry and get on and we can start the five minutes."

Ellen giggled and moved over him. She looked down between their naked bodies to line up her moist valley.

Danny waited for her to slide down onto his shaft but she rubbed up and down it instead. "That's definitely not fair." His hands cupped her ass to stop the water slide.

"It doesn't matter because you still won't make five minutes," she said while she opened her legs wider and reached under to guide his cock into her moist depths. She looked at the clock on the night table and the numbers changed to 6:35.

Danny tried to think about something else as her pussy squeezed his rod and moved up and down. Her soft breasts and hard nips rolled over his stout chest as her lips kissed up his neck to his lips.

"Oh shit," he moaned while looking over to see only one minute had passed. "That clock is broken."

Ellen used all of her knowledge and tricks. She suckled on his earlobe and played with his hard nipples. She heard his breathing become irregular and more rapid and knew he was about to pop.

Danny finally zoned out what was going on. He thought about all the homework he had that weekend which was not a pleasant thought. As her tongue, fingers and pussy worked on him he smiled and relaxed.

"Shit," Ellen thought feeling his body go less tense. She turned and saw that almost three minutes had gone by. She went into plan B. "Your cock is soooo big and hard. It's filling my pussy up."

Danny had heard her say the "f" word a few times but never heard her talk this dirty. He twisted his head and ear away because she had broken his thoughts about homework.

"Come back here," she giggled. "I'm going to fuck you all weekend Danny. We are going to fuck in every room and in every position we can think of."

"Don't," he groaned looking over to see that less than a minute remained.

Her body was in full rhythm now sliding fully up and back. "Cum inside of my hairless pussy Danny. DO IT!"

Danny gritted his teeth and tried his best but felt the first cum blast escape and then the flood gates opened. "OH SHITTT!"

Five seconds later the clock moved to 6:40PM.

It was an hour later as Ellen sat on the sofa naked that she moved her left foot to Danny's lips. "Suck my toes."

He smiled and did as his master said and moved upward with her commands until his tongue dove deep into her sex. He realized that oral sex on a hairless pussy was a whole lot better.

Danny was spent around midnight after fucking her twice and getting her off orally twice. "Rest up baby because we still have two more days," she giggled.

*****

Allan and Janet waited almost an hour before she stood and held out her hand. "Are we going somewhere?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm taking you to heaven," she giggled. They stripped on the way to the bedroom and by the time they made it under the sheets their lips were locked and their tongues mixing.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers