Army Brat Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,181 Followers

Normally they would take their time enjoying the foreplay but thinking about it during the long ride had raised their passions until they couldn't wait.

"Hurry," Janet commanded while reaching between her legs to find his hard shaft to direct it into her depths.

"Slow down," He begged knowing that he was so close.

"Don't need to," she laughed. As soon as he entered her she rubbed once over her clitty and climaxed. "NOW ALLAN NOW!"

"Oh shit...ME TOO!" Their bodies kept moving together for another minute before they collapsed.

"So tell me more about this fantasy," Janet whispered while she toyed with his limp dick.

"No, it made you upset and I'm not going there again," he said pulling her fingers from his spent manhood.

She moved her fingers up to his nipple and played with it for a few seconds. "What made me upset was that it involved Maria." She sucked the hard bud into her lips and flicked it back and forth with her tongue. "Maybe I wouldn't mind trying it with another woman."

"Jesus," he moaned as she squeezed his growing manhood again. "You don't have to."

She smiled feeling the blood gushing into his cock. "Are you sure? This is telling me something completely different."

Janet moved her body upward until she could suck on his ear. "There is someone at the hospital that I would consider."

"Who?" His cock was fully enlarged.

"Jenna."

Allan thought of the young red haired woman who had recently divorced her husband. "Why her?"

"For two reasons," Janet answered. "First of all she reminds me of my high school girlfriend who I experimented with."

"You experimented. What did you do?"

"Let me tell you the second reason."

"Ok."

"She has been coming on to me in the nurse's locker room."

"Tell me. What did she do?"

Janet grinned. "She told me about how horny she was since she has not been with anyone for over a year. And, that her husband had left her for another man."

"Ouch," Allan grimaced.

"And that's when she said she should find another woman to make it even."

"Were you alone?"

"Yes, I didn't know what to say and didn't stop her when she kissed me."

"Kissed. Like on the cheek?"

"Nope. Kissed like with her tongue."

She felt his cock jerk. "This does turn you on doesn't it?"

"Yes, what happened then?"

"We kissed for over a minute and then I pushed her back. I told her that I was in love with you."

"And...."

"And, then she said that you could join us. But, I told her that it wasn't going to happen. This was over a month ago." Janet shifted her body downward until her lips engulfed his ready to fire cannon. This time he lasted a little bit longer.

*****

By the time Sunday rolled around both Allan and Danny were totally wiped out. Danny actually went home early to finish his homework which surprised his mother when she came in the door. "What happened? Ellen and you didn't break up right?"

He laughed. "No, we had to finish our homework assignments and couldn't do it while we were together. How was your weekend?"

"Not bad," she said trying to look bored. Finally a big smile broke out. "It was wonderful."

"No engagement ring I see," he joked.

"I didn't want to scare you," she said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a huge diamond. After she put it on she held it up. "What do you think?"

"I think I'm about to be dating my sister."

*****

"That's great!" Ellen yelled when she found out the news. She hugged her father and quickly called Danny. "Did you hear?"

"Yes," he answered. "So now you are going to be my sister."

"Step-sister," she corrected.

That night they got together and opened a bottle of champagne. They were all one happy family.

*****

Danny's ankle healed a week later but he stayed off hard practicing in preparation of playing the Army high school team. College recruiters were all over him and after interviewing with Arizona State, Georgia, North Carolina and Miami he had just about all he could take.

"There is one more outside," Coach Wright said.

"But, that's all I agreed to," Danny said puzzled. "Who is it?"

"West Point," the coach answered. "But I'll send him away if you don't want to speak to him."

"West Point," Danny repeated. The thought of going to West Point had not entered his mind. "I need to call my mother first." He picked up his phone.

Janet had just moved to the small nurse's room when her cell phone buzzed. She saw that it was Danny. "So which school do you like the best?"

"Ma, West Point is here to speak to me."

"No, that is not an option," she said very quickly. "Tell them that you are not interested."

"But Dad would want it," He said knowing that she would be upset.

"Danny no, I'm not going to lose you as well."

"But..."

"NO!"

Danny hung up the phone and looked at the coach. "We are not interested."

*****

"We are glad to get you back," Corey said to Danny as the bus headed down the interstate towards the base. "So are you 100%?"

"The answer is yes," Danny grinned. Actually the ankle was still sore if he bent it a certain way but he didn't tell anyone. As the bus neared the gate they saw the people standing by the edge of the road. "What is that all about?"

"Welcome home Danny and Janet Upon," Corey read on the first sign. "That should answer your question."

"Damn," he said looking out the window at the number of people both young and old waving American flags and waving. The bus stopped at the gate and two high ranking officers stepped on board. They spoke to the coach who turned to Danny.

"Danny, would you come here a minute?"

The rest of the bus was dead quiet as the noise from Danny's cleats filled the air. He stopped in front of a man with two stars.

"Danny, I am here to welcome you and the team. It is an honor son that you have come back to us." He stuck out his hand for Danny to shake.

"Thank you sir," Danny said feeling uncomfortable being in front of his team mates. "My mother and I really appreciate the welcome that you are doing for us." He shook the other man's hand and after the two left the rest of the team gave him a hard time on the way to the field.

The team had not played on the base before and was surprised at the size of the seating and all of the cars parked nearby. "Jesus," Corey whispered. "How many people are here?"

"I don't know," Danny answered. The team was directed to the back of the visitor's locker room which connected to the dug out.

"I hope my mother makes it in ok."

Danny stopped when he entered the stadium because a wave of Army green and grey filled the stands. "Come on," Corey said before grabbing his wrist.

As they moved out of the bleachers the people in the stands all stood and applauded. Danny tried to hide among his fellow players but they kept clapping.

"Danny you have to wave or something," Coach Wright whispered.

Danny blushed and moved out of the bunch. He looked around and waved his hat. They clapped louder and then stopped when he put on his glove and headed out to warm up his arm.

The stands were full about ten minutes before the game was supposed to start. He looked for his mother, Ellen and Allan among the group wearing civilian clothing but didn't see them. Finally he moved over to the fence and waved at Buttons. "Where are they?"

"In the general's box," she said pointing up into the private seating around behind home plate.

Danny saw Ellen stand and wave. He waved back and went back to swing some bats expecting to lead off again.

Coach Wright walked over when he saw him on the on-deck circle. "I'm batting you clean-up."

"But I like to lead off," Danny said.

"You know you can fool some people about your ankle but not me. I need you to bat clean-up."

Danny frowned and put down the bats.

The teams were announced and Danny tried to focus on the game. The Army pitcher was a big left handed thrower who seemed to be throwing over 90 mph. "Just make him throw strikes," Coach Wright yelled from the third base coaching box.

The first two Panthers made quick outs with weak ground balls which brought up Corey. Corey dug in and worked the count to three balls and a strike. As the next pitch came down the middle he went with the pitch and almost took off the pitcher's head.

"Good job Corey!" Matt yelled. "Come on Danny. Make contact."

Danny fixed his batting helmet and headed towards the plate. As soon as his name was announced the people in the stands again stood and clapped. "This is not right," he thought as he looked around and waved. Finally they sat back down.

Although Danny was an Army celebrity the players on the Army team had heard enough. They were upset that their own fans were rooting for another team and another player. As Danny dug in and readied himself for the first pitch he saw it coming into his hip. He quickly jumped back without it hitting him.

Danny smiled and looked at the big dumb looking pitcher before looking at the coach for a sign. Again he dug in and again he readied himself. The pitch again came inside but Danny was expecting it. He turned into the fast ball and smashed it high down the third base line. "Go.....go...stay fair," he said running to first base. He knew it was fair when the fans started screaming.

"Lucky shot," the second baseman said to him as he rounded second. Corey was waiting for him at home as he crossed the plate.

"Two zip," Jimmy said to Danny when he walked into the dug out. They watched the next batter strike out and headed out to the field.

Jimmy had control problems in the bottom of first and allowed a run on a sacrifice fly. "Sorry guys. Let's get it back." But the big thrower stuck out the next three Panthers in order.

Jimmy got his control back and set the Army team down in the bottom of the second. The score remained 2 to 1 as Danny went to the plate with Corey on second base and two outs. The catcher called time and huddled with the pitcher on the mound. They both looked at the dugout and at the Army coach who pointed to first.

"Shit," Danny whispered as he got ready to hit but the catcher stepped out and caught an intentional ball outside. As Danny ran to first with an intentional walk the Army fans booed their own team.

Danny stood on the base seeing the Army players getting pissed. "Sorry man I know how you feel," he said to the first baseman that only snared back at him.

The fifth batter worked the count to full and made great contact hitting the ball down the first base line. Danny took off with the pitch and was rounding second when he saw the coach waving him to third. As he slid into the base he felt the ankle pop again. "Oh Shit."

"Are you OK?" Coach Wright asked after calling time out.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Danny said with his ankle hurting like hell. He looked up in the general's box and waved to his mother.

Luckily the next batter stuck out. As Danny limped to the dug out Coach Wright pulled him aside. "I'm replacing you at second."

"No coach please. I need to play. Please don't take me out."

Coach Wright looked at his bench. "Aaron, go and play second. Danny I'm putting you at designated hitter."

Danny's eyes lit up because he knew that Aaron would be better at second than he would with one leg. When the announcement was made the fans booed until they heard that Danny was staying in.

With the score Panther's 3 and the Army base 1 Jimmy gave up a run in the bottom of the fourth on a towering home run to center. The Army player looked to be around twenty-five as he touched home plate. No one scored in the fifth and with the score 3 to 2 the Army team tied it in the bottom of the sixth.

Danny came up third in the seventh with two outs knowing that they needed a run and also knowing that he could barely walk to first base not less run there. Since the sore ankle was the left one he dug in with his right foot with most of his weight. He took the first pitch for a strike and the next three for balls. Again he set his right foot and again he took the strike. Now with a full count and with the game on the line he glanced up at his mom and took his normal stance. His left ankle felt like it was about to fall off when he turned on it and made contact with the ball.

The whole stadium turned and watched as the ball headed towards the wall in left center. It was so high that both outfielders had a lot of time getting to it but as they both jumped to pull it down it hit the top of the wall and bounced into the stands. It was Danny's second home run of the game and one that put the Panther's ahead.

Danny gritted his teeth and hopped down the first base line. Tears from the pain poured down his face but he was not going to stop. He heard the fans and his team mates cheering as he touched first base and limped towards second. As he neared the base he saw the second baseman toss down his glove on the ground and start clapping. He turned and saw the other Army infielders doing the same and then the whole Army bench. Baseball suddenly didn't matter to those in attendance. They were there to honor a fallen soldier and found out that his son was just as tough and devoted to his team.

Danny stopped after stumbling past the shortstop that ran over to help him but he put up his hand. "I'm ok."

Coach Wright also moved over to offer him support but the umpire waved him away. "You can't help him coach."

Danny made it to third and looked at home plate which looked like a mile away. As he took the first step he tried to put weight on his foot and stumbled down onto his knee.

Coach Wright looked at the umpire. "You do whatever you have to do." He moved over and hooked his arm under Danny's. They slowly moved towards home plate together and then the opposing coach ran out of his dugout and grabbed Danny's other arm.

"DANNY! DANNY! DANNY!" The fans from both sides screamed together.

Danny forced a smile up at his mom and the girl he loved as he stopped and tapped home plate with his good foot.

The opposing coach looked at the umpire. "You better signal that he scored."

The umpire smiled and signaled a run up to the official scorer.

The whole team moved out to help him back to the bench. He was met there by Allan. "Let's look at that ankle son." He realized that he called Danny son again and froze.

"Thank you dad," Danny grinned. They quickly put ice on the ankle and Danny knew that he was out of the game. He looked at Jimmy. "It's now up to you."

The next batter struck out and the Army team got the tying run on second but Corey made a diving stop of a line drive and doubled the man on second. The Panthers had won the game but no one left the field or the stands. Someone started to clap slowly and then the others joined in. A few minutes later the applause was loud and intense.

"Help me out there," Danny said to the coach and his new dad.

Danny moved through his team mates and stood in front of the many soldiers and their families. Tears rolled from his eyes as he waved and then saluted. "I love you all." He turned and moved into his mother's arms.

*****

Danny looked up from the back seat and saw the car moving up the cemetery hill and held Ellen's hand as they neared his father's grave. Janet pointed out to Allan where to stop and then they all helped Danny make it to the headstone.

"Is that your necklace?" Allan asked his daughter looking at the old chain and heart on the white cross.

"It was," Ellen answered holding Danny upright. They stood silently in many thoughts until Janet spoke. "Josh, you would have been very proud of your son today. Yes, he hit two home runs and played with a very bad ankle but you would have been proud because he showed the courage and leadership that you always did."

Janet moved over and held Allan's hand. They were all looking at the grave and did not see the team bus and the families in the cars that had pulled up behind them. The whole team spilled out of the bus and moved up behind Danny. When he heard their footsteps he turned and smiled. "You all being here means so much to me."

The coach walked through the players, past Danny to the grave. He pulled out a baseball signed by all of the team and put it by the cross. "Thank you Josh Upton for giving us Danny."

Matt moved to Danny and hugged him and the team moved up and lightly smacked him on his back. They moved back to their cars and buses and left the family alone again.

"I guess we need to get your ankle checked out," Allan said.

*****

The ankle was sprained and again Danny had to stay off of it for a week. Ellen brought him home his homework and made him do it before he could hold and kiss her. The team squeaked out two wins without him and then the state playoffs started.

"I'm ok coach," Danny said after walking into his small office by the gym. "The doctor gave me the release this morning."

"Good," Matt smiled. "We need you because if we can win the next four games were will be state champs. Take it easy in practice for the next few days."

"Yes sir."

The week went by quickly and the Panthers easily defeated the first two teams in their division and the second ranked team in the other division. The championship game brought them up against Todd and his new team.

"Now concentrate on the game," his mother said at breakfast that morning. "But if he hurts you again I'll be the one after him."

Danny laughed. "After the whipping he got at Candy's party I don't think Todd will be doing much fighting."

The game was held at the University of Georgia's field of which holds 3,291 fans. Normally the state high school playoffs were lucky to get 1000 fans. Today was the first time that fans were turned away.

Danny moved back to lead off batter and smacked two singles in the first three innings but was stranded on the bases. Todd doubled in the top of the third and slid easily into second base under Corey's tag. He brushed himself off and smiled over at Danny. "You chumps are going down."

Danny glanced over at Corey who smiled as he hid the baseball in his glove.

"You better get a big lead because as slow as you are I doubt if you can score on a hit," Danny said giving it back to him.

"I'll outrun your slow ass any day," Todd glared back. "I don't need a big lead."

Danny watched as Todd backed off of second base while keeping his eyes on Danny.

"TODD GET BACK!" His coach yelled from third base.

"Shit!" Todd cried out as he turned to see Corey running at him. He lifted his foot to step safely back on second when Corey tagged him out. He had fallen for the old hidden ball trick.

"Dumb shit," Corey laughed as he held up his glove with the ball in it. It was all Todd needed to send him over. He turned and without warning smashed Corey in his face with his fist.

"That's it!" Danny yelled as he ran towards Todd who turned with fear.

Todd was able to sucker punch Corey but he didn't want anything to do with Danny. As the teams cleared their dugouts and ran towards second base Todd took off running towards the gate in left field with Danny at his heels.

"Come back here you chicken shit!" Danny yelled. Normally he could have caught him but he didn't want to test his ankle. He stopped at the gate and watched Todd running down the street. By the time he made it back to the infield the teams had gone back to their dugouts and the managers were talking with the umpires. He hoped that he had not been kicked out.

Corey was standing on second when Danny walked up to him. "What's going on?"

"Todd was ejected but now they are talking about us."

"We didn't do anything," Danny whispered.

"The umpire heard me call him dumb shit," Corey said worried. The scored was zero to zero in a very important game. "And I guess they saw you chasing him."

Slickman
Slickman
8,181 Followers