Army Brat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Danny turned ready for the red haired kid but saw him hurrying back to the school. He waited for Todd to come at him again but the boy was too shocked to try anything more. "This is not over." Todd stood and walked away.

"Are you OK?" Ellen asked Danny.

"Yes, but I'm sorry you had to see that."

"I'm not," she grinned. "They got what they asked for. Where did you learn all of that?"

"It's a long story," he grinned. He remembered her from his class as well.

"Let me park and as we walk to the school you can tell me."

Ellen refrained from telling him that her father was the doctor who helped him the night before. She remembered what her father said about hooking up with Danny instead of Todd and decided to find out more about him. By the time they made it to the school she knew that he had lived in Germany and that he was now living with only his mother. "What about you?" He asked as they parted in the main hallway.

"I'll tell you later," she grinned.

"Later," he repeated with a smile.

"I have dance team practice until 4:30PM. Will you be around at that time?"

"Certainly," he answered. "I'll be at the baseball diamond."

*****

Todd and Corey stood by the home room where they knew Danny resided. "He blindsided me in front of my girlfriend, Todd lied. "I tore my damn pants."

Corey, being team captain, tried to keep peace between the players. "You must have done something."

"Nothing man I swear. Plus he was the one who got Jimmy kicked off the team. You have to talk to Coach about this guy."

Todd shut up and moved back when they saw Danny walking their way. "His arm is in a sling," Corey said to Todd.

Danny moved up to the two and stopped. "Do you mind if I get into my home room?"

Corey stepped ahead. "Todd said you jumped him in the parking lot before."

Danny looked over at Todd and shook his head. "It was actually the other way around. Plus he had a thug to help him."

Corey looked at Todd. "I don't know what's up with you two but you better work it out soon."

"Fuck man he got Jimmy kicked off the team," Todd growled.

"I was the one that was hit but..." Danny started to say when Jimmy walked around the corner smiling.

"HEY, WHAT'S UP?" Jimmy asked seeing the confrontation.

"I'm telling Corey that we don't need this guy on our team," Todd smiled. "I'm sure you agree."

Jimmy looked at Danny. "Actually if it wasn't for him I would be off the team. He spoke up for me last night and asked the coach to keep me. Say man how is your arm?"

Corey glared at Todd and walked away. "There is one team."

Todd hurried after him.

"Just a small chip in my elbow," Danny replied. "I should be ready to go in a week or two."

"Good, from what I saw yesterday we can really use you." Since Jimmy was in his home room they walked in together.

*****

Danny waited for Ellen in his first period and smiled when she walked in. "Hi," she grinned as she sat in front of him and turned around.

"Hi yourself," he smiled back.

Another short dark haired girl sat next to Ellen. "So he's the one."

Ellen turned and glared at her best friend. "Don't listen to her."

"Hi, I'm Buttons," the girl said flashing her eyes.

"Buttons," Danny repeated.

The teacher came in and closed the door.

"I'll tell you later." Ellen smiled.

After class and after the teacher gave them a bunch of homework Ellen walked out with Danny. "I should tell you that my father is Dr. Allan Brand."

Danny stopped. "What?"

She stopped as well. "Is that OK?"

"Uh yeah, I guess so," he said thinking about how his mother had a crush on Ellen's father. "He's a nice guy."

"I think so," she smiled. "Will I see you in the lunch room at noon?"

"Uh yeah. OK."

"Bye," she grinned.

"Bye."

He watched her cute ass in the short pleated shirt wiggle down the hallway. He wondered if that was the way she normally walked or if it was for his viewing pleasure.

*****

"He's cute," Buttons said as they dressed for gym class before lunch. "If you don't want him then send him my way."

"Hands off," Ellen said not smiling. But then she smiled. "I've been going out with Todd for so long that I've forgotten how it feels."

"How what feels?" Button asked popping her gum. "POP."

"You know," Ellen blushed.

"Oh that," Buttons giggled. "So is he the one that's going to get the world famous cherry?"

"Stop it," she sighed. "I really don't even know him yet."

*****

Janet was in the nurse's room when the door opened and Allan looked in. "They told me you were in here."

She put down her magazine and sat up. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he smiled. "I just wanted to know how Danny was doing."

She sighed. "I'm afraid he's going to try and play baseball before it is healed."

Allan looked into her beautiful hazel eyes for a few seconds.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked afraid that she had left food on her lip or something.

"No, nothings wrong." He looked outside to make sure no one was around. "How would you and your son like to go to dinner with my daughter and me on Friday night?"

"Dinner....I'm not sure...." She didn't know if it was a date or what.

He grinned. "I have two reasons. The first is that I want our kids to meet."

"And the second?"

"I think you know," he smiled.

She knew how she was feeling about him and now knew how he felt. "OK."

*****

Ellen was sitting with Buttons when Todd walked in with an underclass girl under his arm. They moved up next to the lunch table and stopped. "I just wanted you to meet Allison," he grinned. "You and I are finished."

Ellen did her best impression of sorrow. "OH GOD NO..PLEASE DON'T BREAK UP WITH ME!" The whole cafeteria stopped talking and looked at her.

He grinned and started walking away.

Then Ellen started laughing. "HA...HA..HA...Good luck Allison!" She looked at Buttons and they gave each other a high five.

"That made it easier," Buttons smiled as Danny walked in. She waved and he walked over to them carrying his lunch tray.

Danny looked around and noticed that everyone was quiet and looking his way. "What's going on?"

"Todd just dumped me," Ellen smiled as she took a big bite of her raw carrot.

He remembered what the Dr. had said about his daughter dating Todd. "Are you OK?"

"I'm great," Ellen smiled.

"Shit, maybe I should sit somewhere else," he whispered looking around. He took one step away and turned quickly and sat next to Ellen. "Na, I think I'd rather sit here."

They joked and laughed during lunch not seeing Todd getting more and more upset across the room. The sophomore girl hugged onto his arm. "Forget about her," Allison whispered. "My parents are not at home tonight."

*****

Danny managed to get around to all of his classes and a few of the other regular baseball players came up to him in his classes to make sure he was alright. Since he wasn't able to play he sat on the small bleachers as he watched the tryouts that afternoon.

"Hi," Ellen said as she walked up onto the bleachers and sat next to him. "How is the arm?"

"Sore but it's killing me worse not being able to play," he said knowing that Todd and the others would see her next to him. "So is it really over between Todd and you?"

Ellen glanced out at her ex. "Definitely."

He glanced down at the smooth tan thighs beneath her skirt and smiled.

"Do you have a nice German girl over there emailing you every day?" She asked. She too was checking out his firm abs and strong arms.

"Nein," he smiled. "Sie sind schon."

She smacked him on his good arm. "That is not fair. I understand the "Nein" but what else did you say?"

"It's a secret," he said leaning away so she wouldn't smack him again.

"Say it again," she glared.

"Sie sind schon."

She said the words mentally over and over.

*****

Todd stood next to Corey at second base looking at the bleachers. "I don't like that guy."

"You need to leave it alone. You were the one who dumped Ellen in front of the whole school. Besides he seems like a nice guy."

Todd grunted and moved over to field a ground ball. He still liked Ellen but it was time he lost his virginity and Allison seemed to be the one.

*****

After practice Ellen and Danny walked to her car. "My dad really likes you," she said after unlocking her door.

"Is that right?" He smiled.

"Yes, and he said that I should date someone like you." She was facing her car but saw his face reflecting in the window.

"And what did you say about that?"

"Concorde."

"What?"

"Spanish," she giggled. She turned and looked around before leaning up and lightly kissing his cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Concorde," he said over and over.

*****

Buttons was waiting on her front porch when she pulled up. "What are you doing here?"

The small girl ran out to Ellen's car. "Tell me everything."

Ellen sighed. "I just talked to him as he watched practice."

"And....."

"And.....I don't know...I mean....he's got this cute smile and is so funny and has nice abs....and.."

"and you like him," Buttons giggled.

Ellen pulled her book bag out and walked to the house. "yes."

*****

Danny had ice packs on his elbow and was watching TV when the phone rang. He grabbed it with his good hand. "Hello."

"Danny," his mom said. "How is your arm?"

"Good, I kept it in the sling all day and now have it on ice."

"I was afraid you would try to play baseball," she said. "I know how you are."

"I promised you. When are you coming home?"

"Around 9PM," she answered. "I left some spaghetti and meatballs in the refrigerator."

"Great," he smiled.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Allan, I mean Dr. Brand, asked if we would go to dinner with him and his daughter on Friday night."

"Dinner," he repeated while sitting up. "With Ellen."

"Ellen is it," she giggled. "So are you two on a first name basis."

"I deserved that," he said realizing that he had said the same thing about her. "I'd love to go to dinner with them."

"Good." She said. "I love you."

"I love you too Ma."

They hung up and he leaned back thinking about Ellen's golden hair and blue eyes. "Concorde." He would check it out later on the internet.

*****

"Dinner with Danny and his mother," Ellen repeated when her father mentioned it to her at supper. "Uh...yes..I'd like that."

"Did you introduce yourself to him today?" Allan asked noting that she seemed different.

"Yes, he had a run in with Todd in the parking lot when I drove in this morning."

"Todd didn't hurt him did he?" Allan sat forward.

She laughed. "Not exactly. Danny took care of Todd and another kid with one hand."

Again he saw the sparkle in her eyes when she mentioned his name. "Do I detect some possible interest in Danny?"

She blushed. "Maybe."

"Shit," he thought as he finished eating. He was more than interested in Danny's mom and to have their kids dating would be an issue. "Maybe you were right about not dating anyone this year."

"Daddy," she gasped. "I'm eighteen."

"I know. That's why I said it."

Ellen moved to the dishwasher to put away her dishes. "Daddy, do you know what happened to Danny's father?"

"No Janet only told me that she was not married. What do you know?"

She grinned. "Do I detect some interest in Danny's mother?"

"Not at all," he lied knowing that she knew he was kidding.

"Danny just said his father was in the Army and they lived on an Army base in Germany. He didn't seem to want to talk about it."

"I guess they will tell us when they are ready."

*****

"Concorde.....I agree," Danny read off the computer screen. "So you agree that you should date someone like me," he whispered to no one. He lifted his sore arm and still felt some pain.

*****

"Sie sind schon," she read. "So you think I'm beautiful," she smiled. Her phone rang so she looked at Button's caller ID name. "Not now Buttons," she whispered. She hugged her pillow into her soft chest imagining that it was Danny she was holding.

*****

Danny was happy not to see Todd the next morning but was also happy to see Ellen waiting for him by her car. "Good morning."

"The morning is Schon," she smiled.

He rolled his eyes. "OK you got me."

She walked next to him towards the school and noticed a lot of her friends looking at them. "I hear that we are going out on a date Friday night," she joked.

"Date," he said stopping. "It's not a date is it?"

She laughed. "Not for us but I think my dad likes your mom."

"Yeah, I get the same impression from her," he frowned. "So how can we stop this before it gets too far?"

She looked at him puzzled. "Why would we want to do that?"

"Concorde," he smiled before turning and walking ahead.

"Oh yeah...that," she giggled.

*****

"Shit she is just a prick teaser," Todd groaned to his home room buddy. "I barely got to first base."

"But Allison said her parents were not at home right? I mean that means that she is ready for you to fuck her."

"Nope, shut me down as fast as lightning. I dumped her this morning."

"So who are you going after next?"

Todd smiled. "Ellen of course."

Ellen saw Danny in her first period class but would not see him again until lunch. As she sat on the stool in her chemistry lab she saw Todd walk into the room and speak with the teacher. A few minutes later he moved to the stool next to hers.

"What are you doing here?"

"I asked to be your chemistry partner," he grinned.

"I don't want you as my partner," she said firmly. She stood and walked to the teacher's desk. A few minutes later she returned. "OK but strictly business."

After the class started and they started their projects Todd touched her hand a few times accidentally. She jerked her hand back and glared at him. "I messed up," he whispered. "Can't you forgive me?"

"What happened to your sophomore whore?" She snapped.

"Gone and forgotten," he whispered. "We didn't do anything. You and I promised that we would do it the first time."

"That's not going to happen," she said feeling the steam rising on the back of her neck. "You dumped me remember?"

"I love you," he said softly. "This is our year."

"Is there something wrong?" The teacher asked noticing they had stopped working.

"No sir," Ellen answered. They kept quiet until after class and on their way to lunch.

"Don't walk next to me," Ellen said stopping in the crowded hallway.

"I know you still like me," Todd whispered. "If you kiss me and don't agree I'll leave you alone."

"Right like you will ever leave me alone."

"One kiss and if you say no I'll leave you alone."

Todd knew that Danny should be coming down the hallway after his history class. He had timed it yesterday and hoped that things would work out on time.

Ellen so wanted to cut the cord. "One kiss and that's it." She moved closer and pressed her tightly closed lips to his. His tongue immediately forced her mouth open and jabbed between her teeth.

Danny was late and hurried so he could meet Ellen before she got into the food line. He turned the corner and saw other kids standing and looking at a couple kissing. He almost dropped his books when he saw Todd and Ellen kissing. His heart stopped.

Ellen pushed back as hard as she could which dislodged Todd's tongue from her mouth. She was about to say it was over when she saw Todd smile and look over her shoulder. She turned and saw Danny. "OH GOD!"

Danny couldn't talk so he turned and hurried back away from the crowd.

"DANNY WAIT!" She yelled. As she tried to run after him Todd grabbed her wrist and jerked her back. She was now totally pissed knowing that Todd had set the whole thing up. She turned to face his smiling face and jabbed her knee into his groin. He let go of her wrist. "YOU ASSHOLE!"

Danny ran out the side door and then around the building to the baseball field. He moved into the dugout and lay on the long wooden seat. He wanted to cry because Ellen was the best thing that happened to him since his father's death.

Ellen raced outside but had no idea where he could have gone. She found his car in the parking lot and looked around but couldn't find him. She started to cry and managed to hold back the tears as other students walked by to put things in their cars. Buttons found her leaning by the main entrance.

"I heard what happened. Are you OK?"

"No, I'm miserable," Ellen said. "Todd tricked me."

Buttons looked around. "Did he leave?"

"His car is still here but I can't find him."

Button's looked over at the athletic fields and saw someone walking back towards the school. "There he is."

*****

Danny had felt great loss when his father died so losing a girlfriend that he really didn't have wasn't so bad. He managed to put it all in prospective as he walked slowly back to the main building. As he neared the door he saw Ellen waiting for him.

"Danny I can explain," she said standing still and upright.

"You don't have to," he said not looking into her beautiful eyes. "I understand." He walked by her and she grabbed his arm.

"Todd tricked me," she said looking at him with red eyes. Tears formed and started flowing.

"It's OK, I mean if you want to date him. I understand." He started to turn but she reached up and pulled his head and lips down to hers. He tasted the salty tears that had fallen on her mouth and then the softness of her lips.

Both were too shy to use tongues as they rubbed and nibbled on lips. Finally she teased outward across his lower lip until his tongue moved out to mesh with hers. His hand moved to her lower back and pulled her softness into his hardness. They didn't want to stop kissing but the bell rang. He pulled back and smiled. Nothing was said as they took each other's hands and walked back into the building.

Buttons grinned as they walked by her and Todd headed quickly away. Both had missed eating but neither cared because they were openly holding hands telling the school world that they were a couple. He stopped at her next class and smiled. "Will I see you at the baseball field later?"

She nodded. "I can explain about what happened with Todd."

"You don't have to. If you said he tricked you then I believe you."

Ellen had only known him for a few days but at that moment was feeling something very new and strange. Her heart was racing and her fingers were sweating. She reluctantly released his fingers and walked backward into the classroom.

*****

Janet was too busy to see Allan that morning and had hoped to run into him when she took her lunch break at 11:30AM. It was strange to her having romantic feelings for another man after dating and being married to one man only in her life. She sat with another nurse when she saw him walk in and look around the room.

Allan had just finished a major operation before cleaning up and heading to the cafeteria. He looked around for Janet and saw her looking his way. He grabbed a food tray, picked up two apples and a banana and headed to her table. "Do you care if I sit with you?"

Janet looked at the other nurse who had finished eating. "No, of course not. Please do."

"I've got to get back to my patients," the other nurse said smiling.

After she left Janet looked at his food. "Is that all you are eating?"

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away."

"Remind me not to eat apples," she giggled.

Allan got the meaning. "So I guess we are on for tomorrow night. Ellen has met your son and it seems they are getting along."

"Yeah, I think she has already crushed his heart," Janet laughed. "I can't wait to meet her."

"It's been a while since I've seen her so happy." Allan grinned. He glanced at the firmness of her chest and softness of her skin.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers