Army Buddies

Story Info
Wife gets to know husband's former Army buddies.
5.7k words
4.58
51.3k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OLD ARMY BUDDIES

My husband's old army buddy Baxter was looking down my shirt at my breasts as I was getting a bottle of water from the cooler on the patio. I wasn't wearing a bra, so he was getting a good look. I think he could see one of my nipples. I know my little nubs were poking through my shirt and providing entertainment for Jimmy's three mates.

Jimmy had been in the army with these three guys before we met and were married. Jimmy wasn't the team leader; I think Baxter was. Baxter, Carl and Jamal were the other three guys. They'd deployed together and were very close. Unfortunately, they were from different parts of the country and didn't get together very often. They'd all been at our wedding and we had visited Carl and his wife once. This was the first time they had come to our home.

Carl was from Ohio and was now a salesman. He was married with two little kids. His wife was home with the little ones.

Baxter was a bachelor from West Virginia and he was the most outgoing of the four men.

Jamal was a black guy from Alabama. He was really nice. He was living with a woman and I believe they were thinking about getting married.

The four guys had gotten together somewhere every year or so and spent a weekend drinking and bullshitting about their time together and other "guy stuff". It was boring to listen to most of it. One of them would brag about something and the others would pick up on what he said. Sometimes they'd talk about women, although Jimmy was careful when I was around. Baxter was a player, always telling them about different women he had bedded. Much of it sounded like BS, but I'm sure a lot of his conquests had happened, minus the exaggeration.

I cooked dinner for them on Friday night and then we went out to some local bars and clubs. I was surprised at how "handsy" the guys were with me. Someone was always patting me on the ass or hugging me. I got kissed a few times by each of them. I kept my eye on Jimmy to see how he reacted when his buddies groped me. He didn't seem to mind, which surprised me a bit, but then it didn't.

He never seemed to mind other guys fooling around with his wife. He wouldn't object when a guy would kiss me at a holiday party or something. In fact, it seemed to turn him on to see me get kissed or felt-up by other guys. I went along with it and would let men take some liberties with me just to taunt Jimmy and make him jealous. The sex afterward was always good.

One time at a Christmas party, I let his old high school rival get me in a corner and kiss me. The guy put his hand down my shirt and felt my bare tit. I knew Jimmy was watching. I wanted to mess with his old enemy and see how he reacted. He acted like he was pissed, but had a hard on and he fucked me very aggressively when we got home. I read some articles in my magazines about how some guys got turned-on when their wives were ogled or groped by other men. Some of the articles talked about swinging and wife-watching. Jimmy and I shared some porno magazines, 'Penthouse Letters' and we both liked stories about group sex and such.

So, with his three buddies at one of the clubs, I let things get a bit 'frisky'. I danced with each of the guys and they held me close, letting their hands slide down onto my ass. We were in a booth and I found myself being kissed by Baxter while the other guys were playing darts. Baxter slid his hand up under my skirt and then under my panties so he was feeling my bare ass. He was working his fingers between my cheeks and was soon playing with my pussy lips. With his tongue in my mouth, his fingers found their way inside me. I was drunk and horny, so I let my husband's buddy finger me right there in the bar. I made Baxter stop when the guys came back to the table. Baxter put his two fingers in his mouth and sucked on them while he looked at me. I was a little embarrassed and unsure of what was going to happen with these three horny men and my voyeuristic husband.

A bit later, I was dancing with Jamal on the dance floor and he slipped his hand under my skirt in the back and under my panties, feeling my bare ass. He looked at me and told me I was a fine-looking woman and told me how Jimmy was always bragging about me when they were together.

"What does he say about me?" I asked.

Jamal laughed and said, "He tells us what a wonderful piece of ass you are."

"Is that how he thinks of me?" I was a bit offended that my husband talked about me that way.

Jamal said, "He talks about what a wonderful mother and wife you are, how good a cook you are, but we like to hear about what a firecracker you are in bed."

I was a bit stunned and asked, "How explicit does he get?"

Jamal laughed and said, "Very explicit. He showed us some photos he has of you and tells us how you like to give head and screw in places where you might get caught."

Jimmy had taken photos of me nude; some were very explicit, worthy of 'Hustler'. "Which photos did he show you?"

Jamal said, "He showed us the ones you are worried about, very revealing."

I was embarrassed but Jamal went on, "Don't be upset, we all show photos and talk about our women like that."

Then he said, "You are really nice and you are a real beauty, better looking than Carl's old lady."

I asked about her. He said, "She's okay and she really likes to fuck, but she's not in your league."

I was shocked at the inference that my husband and his buddies were sharing another guy's wife. Jason could tell, "Don't worry, Jimmy is always a good boy and behaves himself." He said it in a way that wasn't' convincing, like he was covering for Jimmy.

I asked, "What about your lady-friend?"

Jamal said, "Rosie has been around. She likes her fun. I shouldn't be telling you all this."

I said, "Come on. I've been around and know how guys are."

He laughed and said, "Maybe you'd like to get with Rosie and give us a show. She and Meena, who was with Carl, did the girl-girl thing when we got together last year and then we all took turns."

We danced a little more and Jamal was quite forward when he asked me, "I sure would like to put my dick in your mouth."

I started to pull away, but he said, "I saw you getting fingered by Baxter a few minutes ago, so don't pretend you are some innocent thing."

I was drunk (no excuse) and a little dazed, so I let Jamal lead me down a back hallway to a rear exit to the club. We went outside into the cool air. Without any more conversation, Jamal pushed me to my knees and unzipped his fly. His black cock flopped out in front of my face. I should've gotten up and left him there, but all the dirty talk about the four of them and other women along with the lingering feelings from being fingered by Baxter, had me excited. I licked the cock and tried to take it in my mouth. Jamal held the back of my head and pushed it farther into my mouth. I got him part of the way into my throat, but couldn't take his entire length. He was too big. It was a challenge trying to swallow this new cock. I took a moment to compare his cock with my husband's. His looked different and filled my mouth more. I was surprised at how quickly he came. Jimmy usually takes a lot of sucking to get to that stage. Jamal held my head and pumped his cum into my mouth. I swallowed, but some of his spunk dribbled out of my mouth onto my chin and my blouse. Jamal zipped up and thanked me telling me I was a "good cocksucker", the ultimate compliment for a slut.

As I was getting up and Jamal was going back inside, I noticed for the first time that Carl had been watching. He showed me a photo on his phone of me with Jamal's black cock in my mouth. I was perplexed and didn't know how Jimmy would react to all this. Would it be okay or was what I did expected? It sounded like he was involved in sharing the other guys' women; did he plan to share me?

Carl came to me and put his mouth on my neck, kissing and nipping at my skin. He wouldn't kiss me with my mouth full of cum, but was intending something. I expected him to want a blow job too. He turned me around so I was facing the wall and I leaned forward. He pulled my skirt up and reached into my crotch. He pulled my panties to the side and I felt his cock probing for my opening. I couldn't believe what was happening, how aggressive these guys were being. Without giving me time to react or get ready, Carl slid his cock inside me and began to pump away. I was leaning against the wall, getting fucked in an alley while my husband was inside playing darts. I wondered if he missed me, or if he knew what was happening.

Carl said, "Your pussy is really wet. You must like all the attention."

I said, "Did you guys plan this?"

He said, "Baxter got you warmed up for us, so it was an easy move to get you out here."

"What's my husband going to say?" I asked.

Carl said, "We're all used to sharing, so I don't think he will mind. He's bragged about what a fine piece-of-ass you are. Damn, you sure are. Your pussy is tight and I've never been inside anyone with a cunt as hot as yours is."

"Oh really?" I asked, another compliment for me being a slut.

Carl said, "When Jimmy showed us the pictures of you with cum dripping out of your cunt, I couldn't wait to meet you."

I was shocked and would've been embarrassed had I not had Carl's dick in me. My husband had shown his friends the most-obscene photos of me. I had my legs spread with Jimmy's cum pouring out of my slit down onto my asshole.

Carl grunted and finished. I felt his cock pump into me and felt the warm semen hitting the inside of my vagina. I came as he finished. He zipped up and left me there. I was out of breath from being taken so quickly and forcefully. I took a few seconds to regain my composure and walked back inside. I half-expected Baxter to come out and do me too.

When I got back inside, Jimmy was still playing darts. I went over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He asked where I had been. I said, "Did you miss me?" I walked away without telling him anything.

I went back to our booth and got a drink, retrieved my purse and then went to the ladies' room. One of the women who was also in there winked at me and asked if I was having a good time. "It looks like you're being shared." She said. I tried to clean the cum from my blouse and wiped some of the cum from my legs and my pussy. My underwear was soaked with it. I decided to take them off and put them in my purse. I seldom went without panties, but the only other option was to wear the soaked mess.

I got back to the booth and found Baxter there again. The other three guys were at the dart board. I think Baxter was waiting for me. He took my hand and pulled me around toward him in the back of the booth. It was dark, so he could have his way with me without being seen by most of the crowd. He kissed me and put his tongue in my mouth. I had washed away the taste of Jamal's semen so he probably didn't notice it. Baxter continued to kiss me while he unhooked my bra in the back and then pulled it out of the arm holes of my blouse. He put it on the seat beside us and then unbuttoned my blouse. By this point-in-time, I was fully accepting of being treated like a whore for the group. My tits were out and Baxter sucked on them. His hand had found my bare pussy and he had put a couple of fingers inside me. "Somebody's been here, haven't they?" He asked.

I kissed him hard and said, "Carl."

Baxter put more fingers inside me and was prying my cunt open with his hand. He pulled me onto his lap and slid his cock into me with a single motion. "You sure are sloppy. But I like that." He said.

He pulled my blouse off my shoulders so I was topless, and was naked except for my skirt bunched around my waist and my shoes, which fell to the floor. Anyone who looked could see that I was getting fucked in public and that I was wantonly participating. I had forgotten about my husband. He had left me to be taken by his buddies. A few people at nearby tables noticed what was going on; I had a small audience. I was acting like a complete slut. My tits flopped around with each thrust of Baxter's cock. When he stood up, I fell back onto the table, knocking glasses and plates out of the way. I laid there on my back with my breasts exposed and my legs spread around Baxter who had his cock inside me. When he came, there was a cheer from our neighbors. He left me lying on my back and collapsed onto his seat. I'm sure Jimmy could see me there, but he stayed by the bar and the dart-board. I sat up and looked for my blouse. It was soaked and stained, but I put it on anyway.

We left a few minutes later. We had taken two cars and I had driven with Jimmy, while the other three went in their car. For the ride home, I was shuttled to the other car and found myself alone with Jamal. I was wondering what was next. I had sucked Jamal's cock, but he hadn't fucked me like the others. I quickly realized that he wanted a turn. We were only fifteen minutes from our house but it took us an hour to make the trip.

Jamal pulled off into a Walmart parking lot. I asked why we were stopping and he said he had to take a piss. He opened the door on my side of the car and asked me to get out. I knew what was coming. I giggled and said I was fine where I was. Jamal surprised me when he grabbed the neck of my blouse and pulled me out of the car, ripping my blouse. He looked at me and with both hands, tore my blouse open. He grabbed my skirt and pulled it, popping the buttons holding it. He had me naked and had his cock out. I tried to calm him saying I would do what he wanted.

I soon found myself lying on the grass with Jamal on top of me. Jamal's cock was big and it was hard. He grabbed me by my ankles and pulled my feet over my shoulders. He plunged his cock into me with a single stroke and proceeded to fuck me for ten minutes or more. I was cramping-up in the position I was in and his cock was hurting as he pushed in deeper and deeper. I suggested that I get on top and he agreed. I mounted his big prick and slid it inside me. The fluids inside me leaked out onto him while we were fucking vigorously. And then he came.

It was good that he came when he did because as we were getting back up, a police car drove beside the lot. Jamal told me to get in the car quickly. I knew what he was thinking. If the cops found a black man fucking a married white woman in a parking lot, he would be in a lot of trouble. I didn't have time to retrieve my clothes. I got in the car naked. Fortunately, my purse was still in the car. Jamal drove away quickly but without speeding and the cops continued to drive by without noticing us.

On the way home, Jamal was apologetic about being so forceful and I told him it was not a problem, that I liked being taken like that. I'm not sure I did like it, but it sure was different. My cunt was dripping onto the seat of the car. Jamal said he didn't care since it was Carl's car.

"So why are you driving Carl's car?" I asked.

He said, "That was the plan. I was the only one who hadn't fucked you, so they let me drive you home."

I asked, "Does Jimmy know what you guys are up to?"

He said, "It's one of those 'don't ask, don't tell' things."

I wondered what my husband thought about all of this. He certainly knew what was going on and when we got home and I came into the house naked, dirty and with cum all over me, he would see the evidence.

Well, we did get home and I just walked into the house bare-naked. I kissed Jimmy and said to him "Thanks for another dull, boring evening. You talk with your buddies. I'm going to bed." Jimmy just stared at me.

I went in and got in the shower, washing all the sweat, come and dirt off of me. When Jimmy joined me in the shower, he kissed me and told me loved me. He asked if I was okay, a fine time to finally ask. I told him I was. I'd been surprised by what had happened but was okay with it if he was. I asked him if he liked me being his whore. He said, "You're not a whore."

I said, "The only difference is that I didn't get paid."

He said he didn't think of me that way at all.

"Did you plan of them all fucking me? It would've been nice for you to have let me know."

He said, "It happened faster than I expected so we didn't have time to talk."

I said, "So what's next? Do you want me to make the rounds tonight and go fuck each of them and bring a cunt full of cum back to you?"

He said no but I went on, "Does it turn you on to fuck me after your buddies have used me."

He told me that he had mixed feelings. He liked that I was attractive to his friends, but felt they were dominating him by taking me the way they did. I was his most precious thing and they had decided to share me. I asked, "What they had expected? Did you tell them they could all fuck me?"

He said, "I didn't say that, but they obviously assumed it. After we all fucked Carl's wife, I guess it was assumed that they would do the same with you."

I didn't want my husband to be all 'bummed-out' and get a complex or something. I decided to tease him and get him excited. "Did you see me getting fucked on the table with everyone watching. I was so hot I could've fucked everyone there. I knew you were watching."

I know it took Jimmy a while to get to sleep. While he was thinking, I was wondering what was planned for the next day. Finally, I felt his cock pushing into me from behind and he slowly made love to me. He came and then we both fell asleep.

It was a good thing my husband didn't know me before we started dating. I was a real slut before I met him. I liked to fuck and would often let men get in my pants on the first date. If he wanted me to fuck his old army buddies, I would be delighted to do so. I like strange cock. Jimmy was no paragon of virtue either. I know he fucked other women, including my sister one time.

The next morning, I slept late. I was groggy and not fully awake when I felt the familiar poking of a prick from behind me. Assuming it was my husband, I lifted my leg and opened myself for another fucking. Once the cock entered me and the arm reached around me, I realized that I was being fucked by Carl. He moved on top of me and straddled my hips, slipping his cock deep inside me from behind. I like being fucked in that position. His weight was on top of me and I couldn't move. It was all his motion that was making me come. His prick did feel good in me. I was surprised that I was still in the mood to be fucked again. His long cock reached into me pretty far and he stroked my back and my ass while he did me. When he squirted his semen into my vagina, I came along with him. I like a nice morning fuck and this had been a good one.

I asked where my husband had gone and Carl said he and Baxter had gone to get some bait. They were going fishing later. He said he saw me lying in bed naked and just couldn't resist taking me again, hoping it would be okay with me. I told him I had enjoyed fucking him like that.

I went into the shower to clean up before starting my day. Once again, I was surprised. Jamal had heard the shower running and decided that he needed a shower too. When I saw his beautifully muscled black body, I thought he looked like some sort of a model. He was big and strong and picked me up. He held me and grabbed my ass, pulling him toward me. I found myself impaled on his hard cock. I had to put my arms around his neck to keep from falling. I was being supported solely by his hands on my ass, my arms around his neck and his cock in my pussy. His tongue attacked my mouth, pushing in and swirling around my mouth. He held me and pumped up and down, fucking me with my back against the wall. Damn, his cock felt good and I had never been fucked in this position before. We kissed as he continued to pump his cock in me. I was amazed that I was coming again and that my pussy was still responding. When I felt the warm juice erupt inside me, I gasped and held my arms tightly around Jamal's neck. I had been fucked twice already and it wasn't even ten o'clock.

12