Army Gangbang Duties

Story Info
A quiet night ended up being not so quiet.
1.3k words
3.69
41.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutluva
slutluva
234 Followers

The evening started off as just a quiet dinner at a local pub, but it quickly escalated into a huge gangbang.

This only occurred about three years ago, maybe a bit less. My wife Jordan and I have been heavily into the swingers/swapping/gangbang/orgy scene for a long time now. I guess you have to expect to run into people that you've either met at one of these parties because, lets face it, the world is a small place.

One Friday night we thought after a busy week at work, we would drive to a fairly local hotel in the hills for a meal.

We ordered our meals and a couple of drinks and sat down at the back of the dining room area as Jordan had a lunchtime fuck with an old fuck buddy and she started to tell me about it.

In the main part of the bar some guys were playing pool. One of them was leaning on his cue and started staring at Jordan. He had his shot then came over to our table.

"Hey." He said. "Thought it was you. How's it going? Tony over there said it was you but you looked different, you know, dressed like this, with your hair up and not your legs." He said laughing then looked at me and said "hi mate."

Jordan looked at this guy and said "Sorry. You look familiar but I can't remember. Was it a gangbang?"

He stands a little closer to Jordan, looks around the room then hangs his cock out. He had a 'Prince Albert' through the eye of his cock.

"Do you remember me now? Can you give it a quick kiss?" He asked hopefully.

Jordan rubbed her tongue over the head of his cock and quickly slipped about 2"-3" into her mouth. "There you go" she said kissing the top of his cock. "We will catch up later." she said with a wink.

The guy barred up and had trouble putting his cock back in his pants. He then quickly walked away back to his buddies.

"Have to give him credit for coming over" Jordan said. "I still can't remember him but nice cock. Think he just had a piss and didn't shake it." Jordan said finishing her drink.

"Well that was pretty hot." I said.

"What?" Jordan asked.

"You sucking his cock in here." I replied.

Jordan smiled and said "yeah I thought you would like that." then gave me a wink.

Our meals arrived, and Jordan went into detail how she caught up with a tradie friend at lunchtime and how they fucked in the front seat of his work car off the side of a road.

"He was a bit nervous." Jordan added. "The name of the company was on the side of the ute and there was a bit of traffic going past."

"What?" I asked. "So how did you catch up? Did you drive there or what?"

"No." Jordan replied. "He picked me up from work, so we just went around the corner."

"OK, bit risky." I replied "but it all went well?"

"Bit rushed." Jordan replied "but he fucked me good and hard then dumped a big load so yeah, I'm happy." Jordan said smiling. "Was a bit uncomfortable at work being full of cum but wearing jeans helped a bit. Had a bit of leakage." She said laughing.

After our meal we walked out into the bar and all the guys playing pool looked over at Jordan smiling. One came over and whispered in Jordan's ear, "He did you suck Johnno's cock?"

"That guy?" Jordan said pointing at the 'Prince Albert' guy. "Yes, I did. Just a quick suck and taste."

"Oh. Right. Wow. Cool." He replied looking a bit shocked at Jordan's honest reply.

"Anyway. I'm Pete" the guy said holding out his hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm in the army. I'm stationed just around the corner in the barracks" he said. "You like army guys?"

"Nice. Yeah they're ok" Jordan said smiling. "Maybe you can show us around the barracks one day?"

The guys all walked up closer to Pete and one said "Mate. Aren't you going to introduce the lady to us all?"

Jordan smile and looked at them and said "Hi. I'm Jordan and I'm not a lady." she said with a wink.

"Well you don't look like a guy that's for sure." The talkative one said. "I'm Roger. Hi." and held out his hand.

"Hi Roger." Jordan said, "And no, I'm not a guy." Jordan then leans in close to Roger and said "I'm a slut. A dirty slut" and kissed his cheek.

Roger's jaw just dropped then he smiled and replied "Hey, so am I!"

Army Pete could hear what Jordan said and suggested that we all go back to the barracks.

The other guy Tony leans in and said to Jordan "hey, I'm Tony. I fucked you a few months ago with Johnno. You're awesome."

"Thanks Tony" Jordan replied. "I'm glad you had fun."

The game of pool then came to an abrupt halt, beers were sculled down quickly, car keys were in everyone's hands and the six of us walked out of the hotel.

In convoy we followed Pete to the main gates at the barracks. There was a two-minute conversation and the boom gate went up and we were beckoned inside the grounds.

Pete's accommodation unit was on the outer perimeter of the barracks. He opened the door and lead us in. As soon as we were inside Roger started tongue kissing Jordan and rubbing her pussy.

The others soon joined in helping to undress Jordan and sucking her tits. She quickly dropped to her knees and started sucking Roger. Unfortunately, he came very quickly.

"Awesome." Someone said. "She swallows!!"

"Of course, I do." Jordan replied. "But I need some fucking."

Jordan bent over the arm of the couch and the guys militarily got in line waiting to pound Jordan's wet, dripping cunt.

"Hey!" Tony said. "You're really wet. Did someone else dump in you??"

"Yes, and you're next. Fuck me!!" Jordan loudly replied.

Johnno with the 'Prince Albert' was a beast and pounded and twisted Jordan into unusual positions. He went last and did an awesome job. Wasn't huge but easy 7"-8"

After all three had fucked and dumped their loads Jordan looked around the room. Roger was still recovering after his earlier head job.

"I need more. Who is next?" Jordan demanded.

"Well the guys on the gate will be finished in an hour and I told them to join us." Pete replied. "Or."

"Or what?" Jordan asked expectantly.

"Or I can put the word out and let the barracks know." Pete replied.

"How many is that?" I asked.

"Well." Pete replied "How's 45 sound? Or I can get everyone but that's risky."

"45?" Jordan asked. "Not a problem. Done more than that before." She advised.

Pete went running out the door still getting dressed.

"Umm." Roger asked. "So how many you fucked. Like in one hit??"

"63?" Jordan asked looking at me. I nodded and gave the 'thumbs up.'

"No way!!" they all said in unison. "That's amazing."

Anyway, word got out about a free gangbang slut at the barracks and a signalling system was put in place due to the size of Pete small unit.

Roger managed to get it up again and slammed Jordan as did most of the guys. At that point we didn't break the magic 63 barrier, but 49 guys plus me got to dump their loads into Jordan's hungry pussy and quite a few went seconds and even thirds.

So our 'quiet night' didn't end up so quiet and Jordan ended up being invited back to the barracks on numerous occasions until the barracks were closed for military purposes.

slutluva
slutluva
234 Followers