Army Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blaire was in the class three rotations ahead of me and graduated during that week, instantly dashing any hope I had of seducing her. The next week dragged on and on, and still I could not solder. The First Sergeant started talking about re-assigning me to a different career field. I was sent to the recruiter's office and was given three choices; infantry, artillery, or legal specialist.

I chose legal specialist. Orders were cut and I was to leave Fort Gordon and to report at Fort Ben Harrison in Indianapolis, Indiana. When I got back to the barracks, Blaire was sitting on the steps all tensed up again with her impossible shrug, apparently waiting for me.

"Do you have some time?"

"Yeah, my flight to Indianapolis isn't until day after tomorrow. Once I pack I'll be released from the unit. Why?"

"I'll be at the BX when you are done."

"Yeah, okay" I murmured, wondering what the hell was going on.

I quickly packed up, went to the CO's (Commanding Officer's) office to out-process, which fortunately was a simple procedure and two hours later headed to the BX.

Blaire was sitting pensively in the cafeteria section sipping on a beer when I arrived. She asked if I was ready to go.

"Yeah, but where are we going?"

Looking askew she answered "To a house that belongs to someone I know." Ordinarily it would be wise to ask some follow up questions, but I wanted so badly to be alone with her, or anyone for that matter, that I wasn't thinking straight.

That had to be one of the quietest car rides I have ever been on. The tension was palpable and I swear her shoulders were reaching to the crown of her head by the time we arrived at our destination, which included at least one dirt road. We pulled to a stop at a single wide trailer with the succinct announcement, "Here we are."

"And why are we here? Is someone going to shoot me?" I asked somewhat playfully and somewhat seriously.

While looking out the driver's window Blaire said, "No, I was hoping you would give me another shoulder massage."

My mind was SCREAMING"Are you KIDDING ME!?!?!?!" My mouth merely stated, "Uh sure, but we could have done that back at the base someplace."

Still looking away, "Yes, but this is more private and will be easier for me to relax."

To say I had mixed emotions about this turn of events is an understatement. On one hand I was furious. She ignored me for heaven knows how long and now she wants something from me?! On the other hand, we were twenty miles past nowhere and if she was going to relax someplace this had to be it. Trying to moderate my voice, "Okay, let's go."

I had the chance to marvel and relish the appearance of her ass in something other than the dumb bumble bee outfit and it was really spectacular. She was wearing a pair of shorts that clung to her ass cheeks like ivy, while being open enough to allow full range of motion for her legs. And allow for a pair of hands to run up there to fondle her. Okay, so I was super horny and watching a film of my own ass probably would have done the trick, but I maintain it was a GREAT derrière.

She unlocked the door to the trailer and let me inside and my nose was assaulted while tears came to my eyes. A violent collision between old cigarettes and rotting food, that held an acrid undercurrent that smelled like urine, when combined with the nearly preternatural heat Georgia was facing, was nearly too much to ask of a guy.

As my eyes adjusted from the sun, I could tell the place was a pig sty, not the worst place ever, but not what I expected from Blaire. The coffee table had ashtrays with what appeared to be week's worth of cigarette butts, assorted clothes were clumped into a pile at the end of the living room next to an oscillating fan that was struggling futilely against the heat. The walls were a shabby wood veneer that was poorly hung and were stained yellow from the nicotine. The windows were grimy and caked with dirt. The ceiling sagged in the middle and the light fixture had been knocked askew. And most oppressively of all, it was HOT! The perspiration was threatening to become a full-on sweat with absolutely no movement required.

The contrast to all of the mess was in the middle of the living room floor where an air mattress lay with a clean, crisp white sheet lay upon it.

"Uh, whose place is this anyway?"

Sheepishly she looked down, "My soon to be ex-husbands."

Again my mind raced, "She was fucking MARRIED!?!?!" "And when will he be home?" I could see it now; he was around the bend with a shotgun.

Clutching at my left hand, "In a couple of days, he is an over the road truck driver. Look, Chip, I did not tell you about him before because I wasn't sure where he and I were headed, and I didn't expect anything between you and me. I have figured out he and I are at the end."

As she spoke, to keep my equilibrium, I focused on her hands clasping mine and then looked up to see tears in her eyes. "Chip, you make feel things my husband never did, and never tried to. Frank moved down here after I learned where my training station so he could control the relationship under the thought that it would be so we could try and make things work out. And it isn't working."

Not really wanting to know the answer, but the tightening of my scrotum in fear or desperation required it, I asked, "Because of me?"

"Only partly, but that is because you showed me that it is possible to be comfortable with someone and not be afraid of what their reactions would be. I was sure that when I saw you last you were going to stop me and make me relieve you. Frank would have, but you didn't. You didn't try and it took me a day or two to figure out how I felt about that.

"I also know that whatever you and I won't work in the long run because you like to flirt, a lot, and be around all kinds of people especially women. I have watched you look at other girls while we are together and sometimes I wondered if it was a lack in me that you can't keep focused solely on me when we are together. Then I talked it over with a couple of the girls at the barracks and we all came to the conclusion that you just like to be with people and not be with a person." By the time she was done, it was a torrent of tears and sobs, and honestly was pretty hard to comprehend at the end.

Looking back up I said, "Blaire, you never had to hide your marriage from me. I won't and don't judge people. That is for history, heaven, and you to do.

I liked the way we could talk to each other, with what I thought at the time was full honesty. As far as looking at other women I don't think I realized that I was doing it, and it certainly isn't because of a lack of interest in you."

"I know, Chip." She said. Her voice sounded old, tired and hurt on some level that was beyond my comprehension.

Caressing her cheeks I just looked at her and wondered what the hell I should do about this.

She stepped into me placing her head on my shoulder and put her hands on my hips quietly crying, I wrapped my arms around her to hug her, but it was too much for the Little Man to not react to and he was performing his best Corinthian column impersonation. The smell of her hair, well frankly her hair smelled of sweat and cigarette smoke, intoxicated me nonetheless. The warmth of her body pressed close to mine from chest to thigh was the most erotic thing I had felt to that point in my life. We stood there for a couple of minutes until she started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"Here I am crying about my marriage with you offering what comfort you can, and you have that thing stabbing me in the stomach."

For whatever reason Sisyphus came to mind and I muttered, "Well, I am sure Camus would appreciate the situation."

"What?"

"Never mind, lie down and let's start the massage."

"Okay, be right back."

While she was gone, I went to the sole window in the living room to open it only to discover that it was already wide open. I lit a cigarette reflecting on the situation, tried to weigh what I wanted to do. "Should I take advantage of the situation or not?" That is when I remembered the ash tray was full of crap. Looking outside I saw a burn barrel, grabbed the ashtray (noting on some level that he and I smoked different brands) and a couple of other things and dropped them in the burn barrel. Coming back inside she still wasn't in the place where she clearly intended for the massage to occur so I grabbed more crap at random to take out to the burn barrel. I didn't quite get to the door when Blaire came from the back of the trailer wearing a man's tee-shirt. It reached down to just below her ass acting as a perfect titillation. And that hard on that I managed to forget about for a couple of minutes came raging back.

"Close your eyes" she whispered so softly that I almost didn't hear her.

"Okay" and clamped them shut, wondering what would happen next. The next sensation was Blaire taking me by the hands and guiding me over to the air mattress. Once there she took the cigarette from my hand and put it in the ash tray; shortly thereafter was a rustling sound, which I assumed was Blaire laying down on the sheet.

"Okay you can open your eyes now" Looking down Blaire was kneeling in front of me and looking up at me, she placed her hands on my thighs which of course caused twin volcanic eruptions of heat and pleasure in my legs, and said, "You need some tension relief at least as badly as I do."

She moved her hands up my thighs and loosened the web belt and unbuttoned my trousers. Blaire lightly drug her pointer finger nails across the skin of my legs as she lowered the pants leaving twin contrails on fire down the back of my legs. "Sit down, Chip."

As I sat on the air mattress Blaire unlaced my boots and took them off. These were followed by my pants and then the green Army issued socks. Blaire spread my legs out causing my already hard penis to nearly burst in anticipation and then moved closer to me and gave me the gentlest kiss I had ever received (and the one I have tried to emulate over the years) and whispered, "I'll be right back."

And yet again I watched her walk away while I had clear and desperate needs. Momentarily she came back with one of those black sleep masks in her hand. "Chip, take your shirts off please."

I quickly hopped up to oblige her and tossed the shirt and tee-shirt on the pile of clothes that belonged to me and sat back down, only in my briefs.

"Now, put this on and lay down. I prefer the dark where I can't be seen but we'll have to make do this way."

I lay down, donning the mask with much anticipation. From my position on the floor I could feel some of the fan's efforts to stir the air. And then I felt it. A thermonuclear butterfly kissed my forehead, and my face melted away in pleasure. Then another delightful firestorm kiss, this one over my left temple, then the lobe of my ear. I was amazed I hadn't cum already, and on some level wondered if these little fire bombs of hers were leaving marks. "Nothing that burned so intensely could leave you unmarked, could it?"

Now she was nuzzling my neck giving tiny little kisses and licks and working her way around to the other ear. One of her hands rested like a light airy ton of red hot coals on my stomach just a couple inches above my straining pecker. The other hand was being used to trace little circles on my arm. Then Blaire worked her way down to my right nipple, oh so faintly kissing it, just the slightest touch of her tongue when she licked it. A spine rattling chill coursed through me when she blew on it, and when she bit it, I would have done anything in the world that she asked of me. With my head thrashing about like a salmon the sleep mask fell off and I looked down to see Blaire start on my left nipple. It was nearly the same process this time except that she bit down first and then kissed, licked and blew on it. I don't know if I was doing it audibly or not, but I needed release so badly that I was whimpering.

Blaire worked her way down my not-as-flat-as-hers stomach and then kissed and licked her way from side to side at the elastic band of my briefs. Expecting that she would now take my briefs off I lifted my ass off of the air mattress only to be pushed back down again. "Hunh uh. Not yet"

This time I know I whimpered out loud like a kicked dog, because Blaire giggled. She resumed at the lower end of my briefs, kissing along the flesh side of seam. By this time I really couldn't feel what she was doing to me anymore; my whole body was afire like a super nova storm. Then she lifted my right leg and started nibbling her way up from the ankle to the knee, once at the knee nibbled harder and longer and I started convulsing, not sure if I would live through this or not. After repeating the process for the left leg (She was amazingly balanced about nearly everything) she said "Lift your butt, Chip." I lifted and she started peeling my briefs off of my waist, and yes peeling is the correct action because the briefs were soaked through.

Slowly with the lightest touch I think I have ever felt, Blaire licked from my balls to the tip of my cock and then swallowed me. I don't know how much she took into her mouth, but it was plenty. Like she was drinking a chocolate malted from Baskin Robbins, Blaire sucked slowly and deeply while pulling back toward the head of my cock. As she got to the point where nothing but the head of my cock was in her, I could feel the dam break loose as I started to cum in a torrent.

It was the most incredibly sensation, I could feel the ejaculation course completely through my cock. Normally I can feel the spasms of the penis' muscles and the pumping action from the other end, but this time it was an inside out feeling that I have felt only once or twice since. I won't say that I drowned her in cum, but it did seem to go on and on and on.

Laughingly "Are you a little excited?" Blaire asked.

With just a hint of sarcasm, I responded, "Yeah, just a little and I can't really figure out why." Smiling from ear to ear, Blaire crawled up and lay beside me and snuggled up, which in the heat would normally be a no-no but this time it didn't feel so bad. After smoking a cigarette and having a beer I asked Blaire to lie down and I started to give her, the massage, which in truth was going to be the foreplay.

I started with her calves, slowly kneading them, using her perspiration as the lubricant, as I finished the left calf I massaged her left foot and then switched to the right calf and foot. Wanting to save her thighs for later I moved up to Blaire's shoulders, commenting on how it would be easier to do with out the tee-shirt. Without comment she wiggled out of the tee shirt and I started on the left side then the right side. All the while I salivated over her ass, the plain white cotton panties she was wearing, and how she had one of the most delicious ass curves in the world. Well truth be told, it WAS the most delicious, because it was with me. Blaire relaxed much more quickly this time and I moved to sit on her thighs while rubbing her mid back. By this time my cock was hard again (isn't 20 a grand age to be?) and resting between her ass cheeks on the plain white panties, which was making me even hornier than I was earlier, and decided I would ponder that one through later on.

Tensing up a little Blaire asked "You aren't going to stick that there, are you?"

"Nope." "No honey I got other plans for the Little Man" I thought, although now that she mentioned it, sticking it up her ass would not have been all that bad of an idea....

I finally worked my way down to her upper legs and started using long, even strokes, making sure to over lap, and all the other stuff I could remember from the book I had read. First one leg, then the other and then suddenly her legs spread apart and her aroma filled the air. Not being able to help myself, I leaned over and kissed her on the left ass curve and started licking my way toward the outside of her ass and then back in, going as slowly and gently as I could, trying my best to emulate what she had done to me. While working on the right ass curve Blaire rolled over and lifted her butt so I could pull the panties off of her.

Looking down at the sweet intersection of her legs, she had a fine blonde down covering the entire area; the hair was very short and oh so soft. Not wanting to charge in like a bull, I started kissing Blaire's knee. Now I must admit that it was probably ten or may be one second from knee to labia, but I gave it all I could. Her rich musky aroma filled my nostrils and her arousal state was so high that her outer lips were fully exposed like an orchid that has opened up. "Hunh, so that is where Pink Floyd got the idea for The Wall movie." I rutted around like the young horny amateur bull I was for a while, heaven bless that woman as she lost none of her ardor despite my ineptness. The taste of her honey pot, well tasted like a semi-sweet liquid candy. Blaire's hands had intertwined in what hair I had and she was neither guiding me, nor pushing me away. Poor girl, I did everything but get to the important parts, and she got little if any satisfaction from me being there.

I then kissed my way up her belly to her lovely little titties with small pink areolas which were about the size of a quarter and formed a near perfect circle. Her nipples though not large were very stiff and erect.

Taking her right nipple in my mouth, I lightly sucked on it while twirling my tongue around the top of it. I must have gotten distracted, or doing something incorrectly, for a short time later Blaire was pulling me higher. Blaire's legs spread wide enough that it formed an invitation. I carefully moved myself into a push-up like position, and maneuvered the Little Man to the entrance of her vagina, looked up and saw a single tear rolling down her face toward her ear.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked."For the sake of all that is Holy don't say NO!"

In response Blaire shifted her weight thrusting her sweetness toward LM and said huskily, "Yes, I want it and now."

Being a good soldier, I had no choice but to obey this direct order. Dropping to my knees I eased just the tip of my cock into her and waited for a couple of seconds. The feel of her entrance tightly gripping the Little Man was a delight like no other, and somewhere in the back of my mind the thought flickered that my first time should have been more like this. Blaire started to squirm a little while I knelt there and, taking my cue, I started sliding him in deeper. Surely the heat of her was melting the LM away.Could anyone be that hot and wet?

At the half way point I stopped again and then pulled slowly back until just LM's head was barely inside her. I leaned forward and kissed Blaire. As my tongue slid into her mouth I slowly and firmly slid my dick completely into her, hearing a gasp as I made complete contact with her. I was apprehensive about moving, not wanting to ruin the feeling.

Oh, yes, the feeling. Blaire was incredibly tight, she did not have an intact hymen, but it was clear that nobody and nothing had been in there for quite some time. The heat, juiciness, the tightness were all incredible, sending wave after wave of fiery contentedness throughout my body. Wrapping her arms and legs around me, Blaire caught me up in a hug that was like no other. Slowly I began to withdraw from her again. My movements were as slow as I could possibly make it, wanting to enjoy each iota of feeling that my cock was transmitting to me and her. Once the Little Man was only head deep in her I would thrust back down, firmly but without speed, each time eliciting a gasp from Blaire. Seldom breaking the kiss we continued never hurrying, never stopping. The sweat that was poring out of our skins acted like a high-priced lubricant allowing our bodies to slip and slide together, the salt adding a dimension to the experience that is still hard to explain.