Army Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensations from my cock were mind-numbing, like an anesthesia applied liberally through my cock head numbing the bigger, dumber head, but not impairing the small one at all. Wherever she touched me sparks of fire ignited and raced across my skin like a crown fire in an out of control forest fire. There was an odd cooling sensation as the fire passed that acted as a syncopated refrigerant.

I guess Blaire enjoyed herself, for a couple of times while we were fucking she would tense completely up (imagine that) crushing me with her arms and legs and then sigh releasing the pressure.

Seconds? Minutes? Hours later? I am still not sure, my breathing started to get much deeper and ragged, and I felt the tightening in my balls that meant I was going to come soon. Sensing this somehow, Blaire hooked her feet together right over my butt hole and pulled me in tighter into her. As I exploded I started grunting and exhaled in a rush of breath. Krakatoa must have felt this way when it blew its top in the 1800's. As I ground my pelvis against Blaire's she kissed my ear and cried softly.

We were lying on that not so white sheet chatting and touching some time later when the jarring sound of the phone broke us from the moment. Blaire jumped up to answer it, "Hello....Oh hi Frank....You are where?....When?....Okay" Not so amazingly her shoulders cranked up to her ear lobes as the phone conversation progressed.

"We have to go. Frank is in Augusta and wants me to pick him up in two hours." Scrambling we got dressed, deflated the mattress and dropped the sheet into the laundry basket.

While we headed out to the car, I asked, "How did he know you were here?"

"I have been on leave (which is like vacation) since graduation waiting to talk to him." Blaire said in a flat voice.

Blaire took me back to Fort Gordon and dropped me off at the BX after another long quiet car ride. As I got out of the car, Blaire said while looking away, "Bye Chip." Before I could say anything she sped off, leaving me once again to look at her tail end feeling somewhat dejected.

But this time with some sexual satisfaction.

As I lit a cigarette, I remembered the ash tray at the trailer and wondered what would come of it.