Army Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers

"The rules are," Lt. Collins continued, "they are not to draw blood, break any bones or disfigure you in any way but anything else goes. You will still work your normal shift, but the rest of the time you are to be available to them. Judy, did you have anything to add?"

"Yes, I have two specials that I do for an extra fee. The first one is I'll come to your house and we will do a private lesbian show for your officer. That consists of you sucking my cunt, and I finish off by fucking you up the ass with my dildo.

"Some people get very turned on by seeing a woman beaten so my 2nd special is a beating with my leather whip. This does not hurt as much as a beating by my bamboo cane so I can beat you longer for their enjoyment. I will whip your back, your ass, and your tits. I encourage you to scream loudly as this usually increases their pleasure. I will probably finish up by pissing on your face.

"Of course I keep the entire fee but it should increase your tip at the end of the 3 days. Remember you don't have to give me 20% of your tips unless you want to as a show of respect and admiration for me.

Two days later, dressed in their shortie nightgowns, Lt. Collins auctioned them off.

Diane was the first. "Ever wonder what it would be like to be a southern plantation owner? Here is your chance to own your very own black slave. For 3 days you can make her do whatever you want. You can beat her or fuck her or make her your toilet slave. Remember, whatever you want, she can't say no, her only response is yes master. Now, how much am I bid?"

The biding started at one hundred dollars and continued to the final bid of five hundred dollars. What surprised Amanda was a black officer made the final bid.

Then it was Amanda's turn. "Amanda's specialty is she loves to get fucked in the ass. Turn around Amanda; hold up your gown so the customers can see your tight little ass. Now wouldn't you like to fuck that? Just imagine shooting your cum deep inside while her ass squeezes and milks your cock. Turn around now Amanda so the customers can see your pussy. Of course her other two holes are always available for your pleasure. Now who will start the bidding at five hundred?

It was so humiliating for Amanda to stand there, holding her nightie up to her waist, being auctioned off like a piece of furniture. At nine hundred dollars there were only two bidders left. The one who made the last bid was a tall young guy that looked a bit like her husband; the other a short fat older man. She hoped it would be the younger man that bought her. When he made that bid she was sure he had bought her, and then her heart sank as the fat guy made the final bid of one thousand dollars.

As she was led away, Amanda consoled herself that she had less than nine months before her husband returned. Little did she know that he had already been told he would have to stay another year?

Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers
12