Arn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The river led her to a large underground lake. Mossy stones lied everywhere. Where did this couple conceive Zed? she wondered. It was rumored to have taken place near water, which she was near right now. She saw a massive metal hulk sticking out of one edge of the lake in the shape of a bus. On the side of it were the words: 'MUNI.' What did it all mean?

Suddenly she heard shuffling sounds, they grew into quick footsteps. There was more than one set and they were all around her. She started backtracking out of the cavern. Here and there she caught glimpses of hairy, ape-like figures in the cone of her flashlight, wielding clubs. They seemed more primitive than the white haired apes in the village. They snarled at her and tried to grab her. One snatched her long, curly blonde hair and yanked it hard. She screamed, kicking the beast. Suddenly, they surrounded her and there was no way out. Arn tried to rush past them but there was simply too many of them. The air in the dark cave started getting stuffy as they closed in on her like an army of ants.

"Oh, shit!" she said, up to her eyeballs in apes.

One ripped the backpack from her. She tried to snatch it back but it had already been engulfed by the pitch blackness. Another yanked her blonde hair again, mesmerized by its color, as if they'd never seen a blonde hair woman before. Without warning, the flashlight was knocked out of her hand and darkness swallowed her up. Next thing she knew one of the beasts dealt her a blow on the back of the head and she went out like a light.

* * *

When Arn woke up she found herself lying on the floor inside what appeared to be a vehicle of some sort. It was long and enclosed with many seats. Old advertisements and yellowed newspapers lied near her. There was some light and held up a wrinkled, curled paper to her eyes. It read: 'San Francisco Chronicle, December 4, 20-' The rest had faded out. A headline further down the page said: 'President Obama meets with-' And the rest was faded. What is San Francisco? she wondered curiously. Was that the name of this place? Before the cave and mountains were here?

But more pressing now was the painful migraine she was experiencing. That took precedent. She dropped the newspaper and massaged her poor head, where some dumb clod pounded her. There was a bit of blood but not much. As long as she didn't move her head much, it was okay. If she did her things would swirl around and it would feel like knives were being stabbed into her brain. She spat out bloody saliva and sat up slowly. Looking out the window she realized she was on one of those buses she had seen earlier. This must've been their mode of transportation way back when.

She saw Zed sitting in one of those seats before her. Her legs were splayed open slightly and he had a picture perfect view of what lay between her legs. She immediately closed them, turning away from him. Behind him were some white haired apes from the village as well as the more primitive species she encountered in the cave.

"So you're behind this, too?" she asked disgustedly. "I'm disappointed in you, Zed. You're one of Kraik's closest friends and to know you were responsible for this too. You know you're violating the law again. You're not supposed to be near me."

"Who cares about the dumb laws?" he asked.

"You're frightening me, Zed. What's happened to you? You weren't like this before. . .you were a sweet little kid before. You were never like this. . ."

"People change, things change. . .I wanna be a man. I wanna be a human man and experience what a human male experiences. . .you're right, I've changed, and I'm still changing. . .I feel more like a man than ever before. My body's changing. I'm not a little kid anymore, Arn. I feel what a human male feels, I have feelings of anger, happiness, sadness, loneliness, frustration. But most of all I have feelings of lust now and it's overpowering at times. Sometimes I feel like I can't control it, that it's controlling me, changing me." He continued looking into her eyes. "I feel horny a lot. Do you understand me?"

She looked away. "This is not the proper way to express your feelings, Zed. This is wrong and it is blasphemy, according to the village law."

"I don't want to hear anything more about the law! Those were written by senile old people who don't know anything."

"If you have sexual feelings you need to find one of your own species to express yourself."

He looked in her eyes. "But I want you."

She shook her head. "No, you can't. It is wrong, Zed." And strangely enough, as soon as she said that she saw his big, long manhood right before, dangling before her like a carrot on a stick, and his big balls, teasing and enticing her. She saw that and felt aroused. It was criminal, she knew, but for some unexplainable reason she was feeling turned on by the sight of his genitals. She kept staring at it and another part of her kept saying, 'Turn away, turn away! Don't look! Why are you looking?!' The reasonable part of her told her it was immoral to look and to have these feelings. But why didn't she turn away, damnit? Maybe all Zed's taunting and Bella's story had gotten to her. She felt a stirring in her loins she never thought she'd experience for this creature. She tried to resist full force and eventually did look away, angry at herself.

"C'mon, Arn, you know you want it," he said, shooting her a naughty grin. "You can't deny the truth. Don't hide from it. You know lust always prevails over all else. . .you haven't experienced intimacy with another man for a long, long time, not since your husband died. That's a long time to not experience pleasure."

Arn was angry at him because he spoke the truth. . .how did he know all this? How did he know?! He knew her innermost desires and secrets. She missed the touch and feel of a man. It had been a long time indeed. He spread his legs wide open, so his pride and joy was picture perfect before her.

She didn't look at him. "Please let me go, Zed."

"Have you had ape cock before?"

"No, I have not. Please release me."

"You know you want it, don't you?"

No answer. He crouched down near her, burying his face in her long, sweaty curly blonde hair, smelling the scent of human sweat and peanut butter sun block from her naked body. He rubbed his straight, human-like nose against that sweaty, sticky skin, sniffing and following each freckle and mole on her wide, tanned back. His nose moved down to her big, curvy butt, sniffing the crack of her ass like an animal sniffing its prey. Arn was angry at herself for not getting up and escaping, upset at herself for not pushing him away. Why couldn't she just resist and get up? Because deep down inside she was really hungry for it? She didn't want to know the truth.

"Arn, I want to be your man, your husband," he whispered seductively into her ear. And that's when she felt his wet, warm tongue being branded on her big, brown butt. That was the initial contact that sort of signaled the point of no return. . .she felt that long, wet tongue probe deeper and deeper between her cheeks.

Dear God, she thought. Dear God. . . She immediately thought of Bella's story, about the hybrid union that was little Zed.

THE END

12