Arnold and Three Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arnold walked toward her. Secret desires for his cousin that he had even kept hidden from himself boiled to the surface of his lust-filled mind. In a few steps he stood before her, a blazing fire in his eyes. She had a mixture of animal lust and a little fear in her appearance, as she continued caressing her body. He leaned forward and gently grabbed her; a yelp and a whimper escaped from Jessica's lips. Her tongue seductively licked her lips, as she looked into Arnold's lustful stare with some trepidation. He brushed his mouth across hers and sucked one of her lips into his inviting mouth. Something seemed to melt in Jessica, and she locked her arms around Arnold's neck, returning the kiss enthusiastically. Arnold's enormous cock drilled into her mighty-covered belly.

Francess and Heidi looked on the scene and couldn't help but be aroused by it. Seeing Arnold seduce Jessica was incredibly hot. As they watched, Francess reached over and caressed Heidi's breast. Heidi turned to look at Francess with a surprised look and saw Francess looking at her with boiling lava in her eyes. Heidi reached for Francess' breasts as well, and they fell on the bed in twined in each other's bodies.

Arnold's hands roamed freely across Jessica's chest; he pinched her nipples hard through the thin material. A deep moan filled her mouth and vibrated his lips. He grasped the nightshirt and pulled it over Jessica's head, breaking the lip lock. Jessica's fingers clamped around his huge member and stroked up and down the shaft. She had no panties on under the pussy. Arnold stepped closer, causing Jessica to back up into the wall. He pinned her to the wall with his hands pushing on her full tits. Sue reflexively spread her legs apart and thrust her hips away from the wall, inviting Arnold to her awaiting pussy. Arnold clasped his cock with one hand while the other hand caressed Jessica's breast. He leaned in to kiss her and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her cunt-slit. She moaned into his mouth and her tongue darted feverishly into and out of his mouth, approximating a penis with its movements. She flexed her pelvis and helped slide her cunt lips up and down his steel shaft. The pressure on her clit from the enormous mushroom head had her enthralled and nearly climaxing.

She broke the kiss and leaned to Arnold's ear, whispering breathlessly "Fuck me, Arnold, but go slow. I've never had a cock that big before." With that said, she moved her hips to put his dick head at her cunt opening.

With his hands on her hips now, Arnold pulled slightly on her body, and the large head squeezed into Jessica's tight pussy. "You'll never go back to smaller cocks," he bragged into her ear. He started rocking his body back and forth, bumping Jessica's pelvis against the wall. Each time she hit, his cock slide another inch into her gushing clit. She cried out with pleasure after the fourth impact, and her pussy clenched on Arnold's solid member. As he continued to drill his meat into her, her climax intensified with every slam into the wall. Finally, he reached the end of his pole, and his groin ground into her mound. Jessica had been continually orgasm since she began, and now wrapped her legs around Arnold's torso, holding him tightly to her body. He waited, completely buried in her tunnel, for her body to stretch to accommodate his length and girth. While he waited, she quivered sinuously, utterly consumed by her climax. In no time, she was pumping up and down, moving only a few inches. Her juices had his cock well-greased, and so he started to thrust.

Her screams of ecstasy filled the room; never had she been stretched so far and stimulated so much. Her orgasms came back to back, blending into one long earth shattering climax. When his lips found her nipple and sucked hard on it, she screamed even louder, and her body writhed around him. "Fuck me faster, Arnold, stick it in my cunt," she pleaded.

With that command, he stroked faster into her little body. After many more thrusts, he felt the first tingle of his impending orgasm, so he whispered to her, "I'm going to come soon. Can I come inside you?"

Her mind flooded with pleasure, she yelled, "Just don't stop! Aaaah! Aaaaaah! God!" She was pushing back at him with just as much force as he slammed into her. Their bodies blended into a sensuous blur of motion.

His balls were now pumping his seed down his tube, and he plowed into Jessica's cunt even harder than before. He roared like a lion, thrashing his head around in his animalistic release. Finally, his penis erupted in a deluge of sperm, and Arnold held his member inside her as far as it would go. His sperm pumped directly into her womb, as his cock had penetrated her cervix. Her pussy muscles squeezed hard on him, milking every last drop from his genitals.

At last, Arnold stopped spurting, but Jessica kept coming. Even when he wasn't moving, his cock's size stretched her cunt far enough to stimulate her nerves. The quivering she then felt was more than she had felt before. His fantastic penis was growing again, impaled inside her. It felt like the top of her head exploded, and she scream some more.

Arnold withdrew his now eleven-inch tool from his cousin's sweaty, writhing body. Her climax lasted until he popped the head out of her slit. She was delirious with pleasure. He kissed her, gently lowered her to the floor and turned around. What he saw on the bed brought a smile to his face and a surge to his cock. Heidi and Francess were wrapped in a beautiful 69 position, with Francess on top and Heidi underneath. They were happily lapping away at each other's clits. He loved the way their tits jiggled, Francess' hanging down and Heidi's squashed by gravity against her chest. As he watched, Heidi moaned and clamped her thighs around Francess' head. Arnold walked over to the bed, behind Francess' jiggling ass, which was perfectly positioned at just the right height. Heidi's thighs still gently squeezed Francess' head as she climaxed. He slipped his enormous tool between Francess' ass cheeks and thrust it into her dripping twat. Francess' scream was muffled by Heidi's groin and thighs, but her body surged back into Arnold's body, completely impaling her on his thick cock.

Arnold slowly started to pull back and then stroked forward into Francess burning cunt. He kept up a slow rhythm. Suddenly he felt one of his balls slurped into Heidi's mouth, as it had been hanging over her. He put his hands on Frances' shoulders to give him a better grip, and simply fucked her hard, yanking her body toward his in time with his thrusts. He felt his other ball swallowed by Heidi, and the stimulation urged him onward. He noticed that Heidi had stopped clenching around Francess' head, and Francess was just sitting there, lost in the pleasure of being utterly filled and stretched by Arnold's eleven-inch rod.

The next thing Arnold felt was a pair of hands come from behind him to caress his chest. He looked back as he reamed Francess' cunt to see his cousin smiling at him while she tweaked his nipples. He felt her lithe body rubbing against his back, her modest tits poking him with their sharp nipples. In a few more thrusts into Francess had her yelling and orgasm.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck! God! Aaah! Shit! Aaah! Yes! God!" was all she could say. Arnold felt her cunt squeeze tight around his meat and his hands felt her body quivering uncontrollably, but his recent explosions kept him from coming. He continued to stroke into her through her orgasm until she slumped on the bed. Heidi managed to roll out from under her, as Arnold's cock slipped from Francess' soaked, swollen pussy. Heidi nudged Francess to the top of the bed and turned her over. Then she arranged herself in the same position Francess had just been in, ass pointing at Arnold's wicked member.

"Take my ass, Arnold. Tear my body apart with your monster cock!" she yelled. Arnold's eyebrows raised at this invitation, he'd never known anyone who could take his cock in the ass when it was this huge. His penis was slick with Francess' juices, but Heidi's rosebud needed additional lubrication. He ran his hand through Heidi's slit, gathering a large amount of her own juices. He slathered them around her asterisk of an anus and then put a finger on the star. He pushed slowly, waiting for her muscles to relax. Heidi sighed and suddenly his finger slipped into her asshole. He pushed it in and out a few times before putting another digit along with the first. All this time, Jessica was behind him, and now kneeling behind him, stroking his magnificent cock.

After a few more strokes which stretched Heidi's opening, Arnold fit three and then four fingers into it. By now, Heidi was screaming somewhat from pain, but definitely form pleasure as well. Once her sphincter relaxed to allow his fingers to slide back and forth, he prepared to plug that hole with his large stick. He quickly pulled his fingers from Heidi and just as quickly placed his big cock head in the gaping opening. The muscles of her ass squeezed down around his cock, just behind the head.

He didn't want to really hurt her, so he very slowly pushed into her nether region. First another inch, then two, then four. He kept sliding in and out of her, pushing a little farther on each thrust forward. Her screams continued and increased in intensity. Her rosebud was so tightly clamped around his cock that progress was very slow. But the tightness also kept him very stimulated. Arnold noticed that Jessica was no longer behind him, and he looked around to see what she was up to. He saw her up by Francess, licking at her red, weeping cunt slit. This got him more excited, and he pushed a little harder each stroke into Heidi. Soon he was pumping nine or ten inches of his meat into her rectum. Heidi was obviously having a tremendous orgasm, for her screams had reached a pitch of ecstasy and her body shook with the power of it. Arnold felt her muscles pinching his cock, but still managed to maintain without coming. Every time he moved in or out of Heidi, she screamed even louder.

Then Heidi too slumped to the bed, totally spent with the pleasure of it all. Her anus relaxed and let Arnold slip from her body. Arnold watched mesmerized as the widened opening very slowly shrank until it was about the size of his finger. It refused to close more than that. Heidi's breathing was heavy and ragged, her eyes closed in rapture.

Arnold moved around behind Jessica this time. The another chance to fuck his cousin might not ever materialize, so he wanted to make sure he got her while she still wanted him. As he got to her, Francess cried out yet again as she climaxed from Jessica's ministrations. Her perfect ass waggled in front of him, and he ran his hands over it with relish. He slide his tree trunk between her legs and through her slit, bumping her clit several times. She moaned into Francess' cunt. Arnold grabbed her hips for leverage and pushed his cock into her molten pussy. She was still tight even after the fucking he'd given her just ten minutes ago, but she was so wet and his cock so lubricated with juices from all three of them that he entered her cunt with ease.

He pounded her sex at a furious rate, because after fucking the other two, he desperately needed to come again. She stopped licking Francess out and just concentrated on the sensations in her groin. Francess shifted around so that her head was under Jessica, and she sucked hard on Jessica's nipple and pinched the other one hard. Jessica shouted, "Fuck, yes! Fuck my cunt, Arnold. Fill me with your heavenly cock and spunk! Suck that nipple, Francess! Bite it!" Then she screamed louder as Francess complied with her request, and her body shook with another intense orgasm.

Arnold was flying back and forth through his cousin's pussy as it clenched and squeezed his meat. His cock virtually hummed with sensation. He lost of thought of going slow or any semblance of control. His lungs puffed and sucked necessary air, sounding like a steam engine. The slap of his and Jessica's thighs echoed around the room. He let out a feral growl as he felt his balls tightening, and he harshly grabbed her shoulders to slam her body even harder into his pulsing, throbbing penis.

Finally a light exploded in his head at the same time as his cock erupted inside his cousin. Blast after blast of his hot white lava flooded Jessica's cunt and womb. His body was wracked by convulsions as he continued to pound her pussy and pumped huge amounts of cum into her. Sweat poured out of his body like rain was falling on him.

Jessica kept climaxing over and over while he fucked her, her screams silenced into breathless rasps. She could feel his sex juice filling her up, but she didn't care at this point that she had no protection from her cousin's sperm. No thoughts that complicated could penetrate the frenzied haze of her orgasm.

At last, Arnold was the one to slump on top of Jessica, squashing into the bed. Francess got out quickly, before the dead weight of Jessica's cousin pinned her. Jessica slowly recovered and awaited the surge of Arnold cock enlarging inside of her cunt, where it was still held tight. The enlargement never came, and Arnold's member slipped from her cavity. His sperm oozed from her slit and dripped onto the bed. Jessica rolled him off of her with effort, and he lay on his back, eyes closed tight, breathing slowly returning to normal. She realized that he was sound asleep.

The three girls looked at Arnold's groin to get one last look at the monster cock that had given them such immense pleasure. The stiffness flowed out of it as they watched, and it shrank visibly, until it was back to its original five-inch length. They all sighed together, sorry to see their mighty conqueror brought low again. Each one of them had visions in her mind of what she would do to get that thing inside them again. Even Jessica contemplated what it would take to make Arnold fuck her again.

They rearranged Arnold in his bed and covered him with his sheet and blanket. He snored as they turned to leave, shutting off the light as they exited the room. They all looked back one last time to gaze at his sleeping form in the moonlight coming through the window. They all thought of him so differently than they had before.

12