Aromatherapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
695 Followers

"Good job Simon." commended Nikki,"I think we can safely say the therapy worked. "

"I think so," replied Simon whilst he reinserted his cock back into his pants. "That's going to be one lucky fiancé, so long as he doesn't find out what our methods are. "

"And he's not going to find out is he?" retorted Nikki,"Now just hurry up and leave so I can finish with my client. "

"Yes Sir!" Shouted Simon smiling,"I'll see you after work then? Some of the Oral department are going for a few drinks down at O'Reilly's. We'll see you there? "

"Yeah sure," confirmed Nikki,"Now will you go already? "

"Ok Ok," mumbled Simon as he made his way to the door,"I'll see you at seven then, Have a fun afternoon. "

Once the door had closed Nikki returned her attention to Carla who was still breathing heavily and prostrate on the floor. Helping her back onto the table, Nikki began the final part of the procedure.

"Now Carla, in a second I'm going to count to three. On three you are going to come to and be totally aware of everything and your surroundings again. Do you understand? "

"Uh huh." confirmed Carla.

"Good, now when you come to, you will not remember any of this. As far as you are concerned you have just had a deep and very pleasurable massage. You will be nothing but happy about the service here and will be very grateful to your fiancé for booking you in for such a wonderful time. In fact you may even be willing to do something very special to thank him this evening. Do you understand? "

"Uh huh," repeated Carla.

"Good, now remember, on three you will be wake up and feel better than new. Are you ready...? One... two... three. "

With that Carla found herself aware again. The massage had been better than anything she could have imagined and she knew that Mike was in for a treat tonight. He had earned it.

"How are you feeling?" asked Nikki.

"Oh wonderful," Replied Carla,"That was amazing, it really was so good I can't believe it. "

"Well I'm glad to hear it. Customer satisfaction is our main priority here at Heaven. Anyway I need to clear up here but if you just want to go down the hall back to reception I think your fiancé is waiting for you. "

"Oh thank you," replied Carla,"I'll put in a good word for you with the reception; you are so good at what you do. Maybe I'll get to come back again some day. And this suite, the Pavlovian Suite; it's perfect; Mike knows I love ballet and Pavlova was the best. Thank you again. "

Nikki just smiled back as Carla left the room to 'enjoy' her new life with Mike. Quickly tidying up the oils and equipment which had been used shed made her own exit, briefly stopping to acknowledge a small picture in the corner of the room. She smiled and left.

The picture was of an old man sitting with a couple of his favorite dogs. The Caption read:

To Ivan Pavlov, An inspiration to us all here at Heaven.

The End.

king_wesley
king_wesley
695 Followers
12