Around & Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cat5
Cat5
3,425 Followers

Linda blushed a little and finally said, "If it were strip poker, the loser would be naked. I think my pledge leader wants this game to go pretty far, but not too far. I think someone has to be naked."

"Then here is what I would do," I continued. "Part one of the game should end by either one couple exhausting their stack of action cards or after a period of time. After thinking about it, I like the idea of going through a stack. The last action should be pretty embarrassing to the losing couple, and that seems to be a good way to end part one.

"Part two is very simple to explain. The same two spinners are used. First the losing couple is selected by the first spinner; then the loser between the couple is selected by the second spinner. The loser has to remove one article of clothing.

"I read three or four stories on strip poker..."

Linda interrupted, "you read dirty stories?"

I answered primly, "I only forced myself to do it for you Linda."

Her eyes were smiling at me again.

I continued, "The strip poker stories gave me a few tips. For example, each person has to have the same number or pieces of clothing. In one story the person tried to cheat by using a ring for a piece of clothes. In another story one sock was one piece. I think we should have five pieces of clothing: Shoes and socks are the first, and then an upper outer piece, a lower outer piece, an upper inner piece, and finally a lower inner piece. So for a man it would be shoes and socks, shirt, pants, undershirt, and finally shorts.

"I have a problem with ending the game. Some stories had the loser doing something silly or having to submit to some sex act by the winners.

"I have two suggestions for ending the game. The first is that the loser removes the last piece of clothes—shorts or panties—and has to stand in the middle of the rest of the players for two minutes or so. If you want more participation, maybe the game would end by having the loser go naked and then one slow song is played and all the couples dance to the slow song dressed or undressed as they were when the game ended. When the song ends, everyone gets dressed and leaves."

Linda blushed and said, "I like the dance idea. It really would be the last act of the game."

She continued, "I love it! Your idea is perfect. It goes pretty far, but no real harm is done. I know Sharon will agree to the game. I just hope I can get three club pledges to agree to play and have them talk their boyfriends into it.

"You really spent a lot of time thinking about my game. I hope it didn't interfere with your studies."

I grinned and said, "The hard part was reading all those porn stories, but I did it for you."

"You said it was only three or four stories," Linda challenged.

I grinned again and said, "I lied."

Linda looked at me and said, "Last week you told me you were not much of a talker. You have been talking almost two hours straight. What has changed you into a talkathon?"

I looked into those blue eyes again and quietly said, "You."

Linda blushed again. She looked at me and said, "Thank you kind sir."

The bus would be leaving in 90 minutes. Linda suggested we go back to Bellman Center and maybe catch the end of the dance. I held her hand as we crossed the campus. For the next hour we danced. Once she forced me into a fast dance, but she knew. When the last slow dance was played. Linda's arms were around my neck and my arms circled her back. I could feel her breasts pressed against me, and I knew she could feel my erection pressing into her. I didn't step back, and neither did she.

She walked me to the bus. Dumb no longer, I had both her last name, and much more important, her phone number. We held hands until the bus door opened. I turned to her and saw those blue eyes again. I pulled her to me and we kissed. At the end of the kiss, I felt her tongue pressing my lips. I opened my mouth and our tongues met...and then the kiss was over.

I got on the bus and walked down the isle. I hoped no one noticed the erection as I tried to find a seat. When I got to an empty seat, I thought, "Not only do I hope that no one saw my erection, but I hoped that circle of moisture that showed through my pants was equally unseen. But then I thought, "I don't really give a shit. What Linda thinks is all that matters."

The Game

The game was to take place in two weeks. I waited until Wednesday to call Linda. The phone rang in Linda's dorm. Eventually, someone answered and said, "Hello."

I asked for Linda, and was told to wait.

After about five minutes, Linda's voice came on the phone and said, "Hello."

"Linda, it's me John."

Linda answered, "John! I'm glad you called. I lot of things are happening because of you. How are you?"

I answered, "Linda, I'm fine. I just wanted to call and see how you are. Is the game on?"

Linda answered, "My pledge leader loved the game. I've got one couple who has agreed to play and another one with a maybe. I really think the game will take place. The club is wild over the game. They don't know the rules or even if there is a game, but the rumors are out. The girls keep asking me if it is true about the game, and I won't give them an answer.

"The real fun is making up the actions for part one. I've been thinking of each one and then realize I have been carried away—no one would do what I was thinking. I get excited just thinking about it. I must be depraved."

I said, "Linda, calm down. It should be a game where some get embarrassed, but the end result is that most of us had fun, and that you become a member of your club.

"Midterms are coming up for me, so I don't know when I can call again. But even if your game is canceled, I want to come to see you."

Linda answered, "Thank you John, for everything. I want to see you in ten days no matter what."

Ten days went by and I arrived on the bus with 48 horny freshmen. Linda was there to meet me with a kiss. She was excited and told me the game was on. She took my hand and pulled me.

"Wait a minute, slow down, what's going on," I asked.

Linda gushed, "I had three couples all ready to play the game, but last night the boy friend of one of the girls told her he wouldn't do it. I really went into panic city with the game just one day away. I went to my pledge leader to try to have her agree for a game with only three couples. You can't believe it...she and her boyfriend volunteered to be the fourth couple. It's awesome."

I asked, "Where will the game take place anyway?"

Linda replied, "In my room. Originally the room was designed for three students. It had a study room and a sleeping room that had a bunk bed and a twin. This year I only have one roommate, so the study room has only two desks and a couch, and the bedroom has two twin beds. There is plenty of room for the game, and my roommate has gone home for the weekend."

I replied, "Lead on Linda...I hope we don't lose."

She grabbed my hand and took me to her dorm. She lived on the second floor and by the time we got there, the three couples had already arrived. As we walked in, everyone turned to look at us.

Linda said, "Everyone this is John."

Linda then went to each couple and introduced me. Sue and Ken were the first couple. Sue was five feet two inches tall with freckles, red hair and small breasts. Ken was a husky five feet ten inches or so with black hair. When we shook hands, he tried to impress me with his strength.

The next couple was Kim and Ron. Kim was a five feet ten inch brunette who was skinny as a rail. Ron was also thin and probably about six feet tall.

Finally, Linda introduced me to Sharon and Bob. Sharon was five feet six inches or so with blond hair, green eyes and a friendly smile. She had a pretty face, but my eyes were on her breasts—they were pushing against her sweater so much that it looked like they would break through. Bob was about five feet ten inches tall with dark hair, dark eyes, and a friendly smile.

With that Linda turned around and raised her voice. "OK guys, we're all here. Are there any questions on the rules?"

There was silence. Linda said, "Sit in a circle. There are plenty of cushions to be comfortable."

She brought out two spinners and an electronic timer. She said, "The actions are going to be timed, so when the bell rings, it's over. I will set the times." Linda produced a stack of cards and divided them into four equal piles. A pile was placed in front of each couple.

Linda said, "Now to get organized, if the spinner points to number one, Sharon and Bob have been selected. Number two is Kim and Ron; number three is John and me; and number four is Sue and Ken. Is that clear? Part one is over when the first couple performs all five actions. Then it gets even more interesting"

Sharon kidded, "Are you sure each pile requires the same thing?"

Linda answered, "There are five cards in each pile and the five actions are identical. If I knew you would be playing, I might have changed your pile a little bit though Sharon."

Linda was obviously kidding and Sharon knew it.

Everyone settled down. Some people seemed to be nervous—Sue was blushing already and seemed the most nervous, and Ron looked apprehensive also.

Linda looked at each of us and said, "I think our pledge leader should have the first spin."

Sharon said, "Thank you Linda, I appreciate the fact that elders do have some privileges."

Sharon leaned over and spun. She had hit it hard and it spun many times. It finally stopped on number three. Everyone laughed since Linda and I were number three.

Sharon spoke right up and said, "Linda, tell us what your action card says to do."

Linda picked up the card and read, "The active player must kiss the passive player on the lips for 30 seconds. No other body contact is allowed."

No one spoke until Linda said, "Bob, you have to spin to see who does what."

Bob nodded and spun. The arrow pointed at the female quadrant. Linda had to kiss me. Linda set the timer for 30 seconds and then we both stood up. I leaned over as she raised her mouth to mine. Our lips touched and the timer started. After 10 seconds or so I became to suspect that this might be a dangerous game. Even without me touching Linda with nothing but my mouth, my body was responding. Fortunately, before Mr. Flagpole came to life, the timer sounded and the kiss ended. Linda grinned at me before she sat down.

The spinner was passed to Ron and Kim. Ron indicated to Kim to make the first spin. The spinner came up number two—Ron and Kim had spun themselves. Ron made the second spin and he was the winner. So Ron kissed Kim for 30 seconds.

The spinner moved to Linda and me. Linda made the first spin and it stopped on one. Sharon and Bob were the chosen ones. I spun and Sharon won and kissed Bob for 30 seconds.

The game was proceeding slowly. So far the spinner had been random. People seemed relaxed as the spinner moved to Sue and Ken. Sue spun. The arrow stopped at one. Sharon and Bob had moved to the second level.

Sharon said, "Hey Linda—who might be a pledge forever if this keeps up—did you rig the game?"

Sue said, "Pick up your card Sharon."

Sharon picked up the action card and read it silently.

Linda said, "You have to read it out loud Sharon."

Sharon read, "The active player must French kiss the passive player for one minute and at the same time the active player must pull his or her partner together by placing his/her hands on the other's ass and pull the partner to him or her."

"Oh god," said Sharon.

Sue indicated to Ken that he should spin. It stopped at the male quadrant. Bob was the active player and Sharon was the passive player. They both stood up and moved together. Their lips met and Linda started the timer. Bob reached and clutched Sharon's ass and it was obvious he was pulling her into him. A minute later the timer rang. Sharon stepped back, her face was flushed and she obviously was somewhat excited. She muttered, "What kind of game is this?"

I looked around the circle. Linda was smiling at Sharon's discomfort. Kim looked excited, and Sue, even though she had not lost a spin yet, still looked nervous.

The random part of the game continued as all couples eventually got through card two without anyone moving to card three. When Kim and Ron went through the French kiss, everyone got a show. Kim may have been thin, but when she became the active person it was obvious that she was really getting into the game. She pulled Ron's ass into her and teased him by moving her pelvis up and down against him.

When Linda and I had to French kiss, she too was the active person. When we kissed I opened my mouth and Linda's tongue met mine. Then I felt her hands on my ass and she pulled me against her. My pelvis was glued to her pelvis. After 20 seconds I knew I was in trouble. My erection was pressing against Linda; my tongue was probing her tongue, and her hands kept pulling me into her. I knew she felt me, but she just pulled harder. The bell rang and we stepped back. I tried to sit down quickly, but Sharon spotted it and said, "John, your pants don't seem to hanging just right. Is there a problem?"

I felt myself blushing and all the players were laughing. Even Sue was giggling at me.

The spinner was back to Sharon and Bob. The next spin would put one of us into card three. Bob spun and for the second time in a row, they spun themselves. Sharon took the next action card from the deck, quickly read it and said, "Oh shit."

Linda innocently asked, "Is that what the card reads?"

Sharon then read from the card, "The active person must stand behind the passive person as close as possible. The action person must massage the breasts of the passive person through their clothes for two minutes. No kissing is allowed."

Linda said, "Sharon, spin to see who the active person is."

Sharon spun and the active person was female! Sharon was going to massage Bob's breasts for two minutes. Everyone laughed...it was a break in the game. They both stood up and Sharon went behind Bob. Her hands came through his arms and cupped his breasts. For the next two minutes she rubbed and massaged Bob's breasts. Everyone was laughing including Sharon...the one not laughing was Bob. He tried to laugh but it was obvious that he was embarrassed.

The spinner then moved to Kim and Ron. She spun it hard; it slowed down eventually and came to stop at number three. Number three was Linda and me. Everyone was laughing now, because the breast massage was next on our list. Ron spun to find out who was going to be the passive person. The needle almost stopped at female but with a final burst of energy slipped into the male quadrant. I was the active person. I had to play with Linda's breasts.

Sharon was the first to laugh. The game had started to become a mini-contest between Sharon and Linda. Linda's face was red, but she had a determined look on her face. She stood up and faced the group as I moved behind her. I reached through her arms and gently put my hands on her breasts through her sweater. First I cupped her breasts in my hands and lifted them. My hands moved up and covered her entire breasts and I began squeezing them lightly. Her breasts were large but softer than I expected. When my fingers found her nipples, she pushed her ass back into me. The two minutes ended quickly...I could have stood there for 30 minutes. Linda seemed to be a little shaky. Two minutes of having her breasts touched had caused a reaction. Her face was flushed but she put on a brave face and challenged, "Who has the next spin?"

Sharon taunted, "You do Linda. Have you been distracted?"

I spun and it stopped on number two. Kim and Ron were the winners. Ron became the active person and felt Kim's breasts for two minutes. Kim's breasts may have been small, but they were apparently very sensitive. Her breathing became short and it was obvious she was pushing her ass into Ken. The timer went off.

The spinner went to Sue and Ken. Sue spun and it stopped on number three. It was Linda and me again! I couldn't believe it. Ken and Sue had had not reached card three, which was feeling breasts, and Linda and I were at card four. But I didn't know what card four was since Linda had made the actions up. I reached for the action card and read aloud, "Standing behind your partner you must reach around and under and massage between his/her legs through the clothes for two minutes." I was stunned. My Linda had made this an action, and we now had to do it.

Sharon burst out laughing and yelled, "Spin it Ken. I'm dying to see who the active person is."

Ken spun and it stopped on female. Linda was the active person and I was the passive. I know I turned completely red. I couldn't believe I had invented this silly game. Linda stood up first and looked at me. She was nervous and the room had turned quiet. I had no choice. I stood up and faced the group. Linda came up to me from behind. Her hands came around my hips and covered my pelvis, and then she started rubbing me. My erection through my pants was immediate. I could feel her fingers touching me though my pants. She captured by penis and squeezed. She went lower and I felt her faintly touching my balls and then back to my prick. Just when I thought I was going to come, the timer rang. Both Linda and I sat down immediately. If I looked at her I knew I would come.

I had worn light colored slacks. Bad mistake as I glanced down to see a circle of moisture appear through my pants. Obviously, Linda's hands had me excited.

The game continued and fortunately randomness returned. Sue had to massage Ken's breasts to his obvious disappointment. Kim lost next and Ron massaged her pussy for two minutes. By the end of the two minutes there was sweat on Kim's forehead. As the timer rang we all heard a quiet moan come from Kim.

The spinner now moved to Linda and me. Both Linda and I, and Kim and Ron had only one card left in our action decks. If the spinner stopped at either one of us, the last action would be performed and the first part of the game would be over. I spun the dial hard. It almost stopped at number four, but then clearly crossed to number one. Sharon and Bob had lost. The only question was who would be the active person. Linda spun and the arrow stopped at female. Sharon would put Bob through what Linda had done to me.

Sharon was laughing. She said, "Hurry and stand up Bob. We don't want these people waiting for us."

Bob smiled and said, "If it were the other way around you wouldn't be so fast to move Sharon."

Sharon shot back, "Quit being a baby Bob. Handle it like a man."

Bob countered, "No Sharon, you are the one handling it."

With that he stood up and faced us. Sharon reached around him and attacked his penis through his clothes. At one point she put her hand under his legs and it was obvious she was squeezing his balls. His erection was fully visible to all of us. When the timer rang precum had soaked through his pants.

Sue spoke for the first time since the game had started and said, "God, that was hot."

Sharon spoke up, "Bob's a real big boy, and he can handle it." The obvious nuisance cracked up the players again.

The spinner was passed to Sue and Ken. This could be the last spin since three couples only had one action card left. Sue and Ken had two cards.

Sue spun. I held my breath. Linda had really aroused me with her hands and I didn't want to go through anything more. The spinner slowed and stopped.

Sharon yelled, "Shit!" It had stopped on number 1. The first part of the game was over as soon as Sharon and Bob performed their final action. Kim looked excited. Sue was obviously very relieved. Linda was grinning—her pledge leader had lost.

Bob reached for the last card and read it aloud. "The passive person is hiding something the size of a quarter on her or his body. The active person must search for the something by feeling the person everywhere that a quarter could be hidden for two minutes. The searcher cannot put his hands under any clothes, but must feel through the clothes."

Cat5
Cat5
3,425 Followers