Around the World: Not Alone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aye, me slave – I see those delicious boobies are so tucked up under there that I can't get to them. Hmmm... Perhaps it's time to tie them as well!" At that point, I removed her harness gag and began wrapping her tits with course, hemp rope - tight and securing them to the railings near her knees on the other side.

"Me knows that the Lady is shy and ashamed of her body – King Neptune's world – why? That's such a beautiful cunt and ass being presented to me right now. What should I do with it?" As much as I wanted to fuck her right then, I held off. Ass or pussy, it didn't matter. She was partially lubricated with the earlier stimulation, but I could see that the position she was in was humiliating her and she was drying up. Best thing – some "special" lube. I had mixed this up special as well. Similar to Terry's – just not designed to be painful but more stimulating. More natural oils, more things like ginger, almost no peppers (okay, a touch to stimulate, not create pain as Terry was feeling about now – not that Terry would think it pain – more like an itch she can't scratch, an orgasm she can't have – Andrea was so different in that way – so there was bit of peppermint, a touch of cinnamon, not to mention some more soothing oils and herbs) all designed to increase her sensitivity without making it painful.

Andrea loved the suede flogger on her ass, her asshole, and her pussy. I could get her extremely stimulated with it while she took a trip into subspace. Yet, I chose the rubber flogger for this session. I started with a figure-eight motion that only the tips brushed against her ass and privates. Slowly, she got into it. When her ass was pushing back in anticipation of the next caress, I let it go on for a while. When she started humping back (within the bounds of the restraints and awkward position), I reared back and gave her a full force blow up between her legs, slamming her pussy and clit, stimulating her asshole – and she came, right then and there. The longest, most powerful orgasm I'd ever seen from her. She passed out over the railing. I left her there for a moment and looked forward.

I know the other girls had heard the screams from Andrea sounds that they had never heard before – near total abandonment, near total release, pure power of approaching the perfect orgasm – all without penetration.

I retied Andrea's wrists to her elbows behind her back and secured her in the cockpit with the gag back on and in. Again, the leather heels of the boots on the deck. The floggers creating the sound of others – I went forward. Terry was in another world. Juices literally dripping onto the deck. She was so ready for release and an orgasm, almost in pain. Instead, I threaded a string through all the clothespins on Holly with a huge knot at one end and four feet of line on the other. Okay, so I changed my plan. It's a natural thing, seeing where each was, it was time for Holly.

"Argh, slave Holly, do you hear me?" She tried to nod her head.

"Are you ready?" She shook her head, knowing what was coming.

"On the count of three, me lass... One." A long pause. "Two." I ran down the deck holding the rope. Twenty-some clothespins coming with me. Even with the gag, I'm sure the people in Sydney heard her. "Three," I said to nobody.

While she came back to the living and on this plain, I fingered her to a series of very powerful orgasms. With an incredible look of desire on her face, she joined Andrea tied in the cockpit. I slowly and quietly approached Terry. Extending my tongue, I slowly licked around her inner thighs, I spent a long time teasing her crack. Arms suspended, legs suspended, a small bottle partially in her ass, and she's humping the universe seeking release. Somehow (where do I get this from?) I managed to not bury any of my body parts into the delicious openings in front of me. Instead, I pushed the bottle in her ass all the way, one swift movement. Her sphincter automatically closed behind it. Damn, one of us was going to have to go searchies for it now! To accommodate it, she had to reposition herself, arching her back more, straining more against the bindings, yet, she wanted it, desired more.

As much as I thought about letting her dry fuck the universe for the rest of the night, it was her turn for torment. I knew one lash of any of the floggers across her sex would produce a hellishness cum for her, I had other plans. I lowered her onto her feet, released the halyard and her feet and led her back to the stern. I attached her wrists to the wheel with a short rope which is straight on the center line . I went forward to release two halyards from the main mast, the same used to suspend them earlier. After I had enough slack, I tossed them over the lower spreader bar on the main mast – about 20 feet up. Carefully walking them back, I secured the ends to her ankles. Her feet were holding all the weight given the awkward position I had her in. Shuffling back to the mast, letting her think there were more people around her, I began to crank the halyards up. Slowly, her feet left the deck. After 5 minutes, her hands were secured to the wheel and her legs were pulled back towards the main mast and up – not to mention out, creating an interesting crucification, upside down.

Ah, my most excitable. What delicious torments can we give her now? The crop. Simple. The bottoms of her feet I could still reach. Plus, she is now hanging over the other two. I removed her gag so the world could hear her. Bottle up her ass, on a short fuse of a powerful orgasm. When the crop hit her right foot, smack on the sole, the scream made both the other girls tense and struggle. Terry almost lifted herself to the top of the mast.

"Aye, me lady, it seems that you like that. Would you like me to do that again?"

I think the sounds coming out of Terry's mouth were words forming sentences. "I take that as a yes?" Not waiting to understand her response, the next blow fell on her other foot.

Damn, if NASA ever wants a new formula for rocket fuel – if it hadn't been for the restraints, she would have launched herself into space.

"Ah, such a sweet thing. You did really good. Would you like to cum now?" She could barely move her head, but nodded. I took the tip of the crop and began a slow, careful tapping right between her legs, into the center of her sex. She was so wet, I knew someone was going to be cleaning the leather off tonight. The tension of the position forgotten, the pain in her feet gone to her mind, she started rocking and thrusting her hips. Slowly at first, them building. Getting back to where she was. I teased her, knowing that this would not get her off, until the sensation became her entire being. I pulled the crop away and held still. She begins to moan, beg, plead, thrusting her hips for satisfaction. I begin to tap again, lighter, slower. She rebuilds and tries even harder to reach her release. I repeat over and over for 10-15 minutes. She is screaming at the top of her lungs for release, her back is arched up to the sky, she is slamming around in her awkward position – straining for release. Her words are incoherent, her sounds of frustration filling our ears. I wonder what the others thought.

In pattern, I stopped the teasing with the crop and got the long, suede flogger. It was heavy. Using both arms, I swung it from the floor, around and over my head, and straight into her cunt and asshole. She would have made it to Mars if the ropes had parted at the point. Mouth wide open, body tensed beyond capacity, yet not a sound was heard, until the second full force blow. I knew that everyone in Indonesia could hear it and it probably made more than one of them cum on the spot. I know I did, which surprised hell out of me. Her sounds were pure lust and release. I looked at the others, they were getting off on Terry's climax.

When she finally came back to Earth, I carefully lowered her to the deck, bound her hands behind her back, and she joined the others – re-gagged.

"Argh, Me Ladies, as much fun as that was, it's time to get serious. You must be prepared for your trials before me, to answer for your sins so you may receive my absolution, and by way of that, the absolution of King Neptune!" Around the mast there were three ventilation horns with railings to protect them from accidental damage. There was one stainless steel railing that come up from the deck on the right, well over the top of the scoop, then arched back down to the deck on the port side. Then another that came up from the bow and joined the arch at the top. They made the perfect binding platform, knees on the deck, facing forward, backs arched over the center bar, heads behind the cross bars and pulled down, hands tied to the base of the cross bar. This left them spread, with a cold bar running through their ass cracks, tits pulled high, and totally defenseless.

"To show the filth of all your sins, I've prepared a bit of a reminder. It's blood of a thousands sailors, parts of the decayed bodies, the shit from whales, there might be the tooth of a shark or two in there – I put it together so quickly I forget." With that, I pull out a three buckets of slop. Made from salt water, honey, molasses, raw eggs, and others food products that had been "on the edge" I had been saving for a few days. I started at the neck of each of my pretty slaves and dribbled the mess down their entire fronts, coating them in a layer of sticky slim and chunks of near rotten food.

"Now, you need some time to ponder your sins. With that, me lovelies, I'm going to leave my crew here to watch all that slop dry to your bodies, while I enjoy the hospitality of this fine vessel. Think hard, for when I ask you to list your sins, you had better be complete, accurate, and honest. I will know if you are not." With that, I made my departure obvious, but without the flogger sounds of my crew. I went back to the cockpit, checked the boat over, our position, and the status of the boat. With refreshment in hand and food nearby, I updated to written log and the on-line log, including some delicious shots from the various digital cameras around the boat. For some reason, I had thousands of people willing to pay me $4.95 a month for the privilege of a voyeurs view into our life.

All that took about an hour, enough time in the current position. I knew the late afternoon sun wasn't enough to burn them, since they were already well tanned, but quite enough to cook the slim onto their bodies. By now, they've got be be feeling like shit. Just where I wanted them to be for the next phase. I shifted the deck wash-down pump to salt water, turned it on, and pulled the hose forward.

"Ah, My Sweet Things, it is time to confess your sins. I am going to un-gag you one at a time. You will tell me your sins – don't make me ask – I don't think you want to feel the cat-o-nine tails on the delicious skin of yours. I have it's cousin with me, as well as the punishment cat. The only difference between the two is the cousin has metal barbs in the knots. So as to not have to permanently mark you, but let you feel what it will be like, I'm going to deliver on lash to each of you from the easy one." I had modified one of my old floggers. It had leather straps, fairly thin but long. I had knotted the ends of nine strands and cut the others off. Choosing at random, I selected Holly to be first.

Without warning, I laid a full force blow in the center of her stretched stomach. Not waiting, I moved to Terry next, then Andrea. That was probably the most cruel thing I have ever done to them. I needed them to be in the right frame of mind and I would more than make up for it later. Imagine a steel bar running up your spin, you stretched into a curve – backwards. Covered in slop that had dried to your skin, pulling it tight. Each girl reacted in almost the same way – trying to spit the gag out of their mouths, but thankful it was there or they would have broken all their teeth. Nine deep lines of welts on their stomachs that would be there for days. Terry's had caught at an angle that caused a little bit of bleeding from two of the ends. Damn – I had never marked them that bad before.

"When I remove your gag, that's when you start confessing. For every sin, I will wash some of the slop off. When you are done, you will be unbound, yet still have your feet tied to hear the confessions of the rest. At the end, punishment will be delivered. Then absolution given. If you're good, there will be a celebration." I had waited until they were all back in the living and my nerves settled. The markings still bothered me. I needed to rethink that cat for next time! Yet, it seemed to have worked. When I took the gag off of each (and whispered from them to drink some water first before talking) they launched into full, complete confessions of every transgression they had ever engaged in.

I was truly thankful I had the recorders going to capture it all. As promised, I used the wash-down hose to clean them a bit at a time. I had the pressure high enough to let them feel it, yet not enough to hurt – I was careful to adjust it over their tits and pussies to make it more stimulating that painful. When each was finished their litany, I unbound them from the hogtie and left their ankles secured. In one hand, I placed a liter bottle of cold water. When the last was done, I moved them to the stern one at a time, bent over, facing the water, their asses perfectly positioned for a paddling.

After all three asses were sticking high into the air – oh, such a sight – a quietly prepared the "plank" for each to walk at the end. At this point, I had removed my boots and was barefoot. I was "giving orders" to my assistant, a chap by the name of One-Eye. He drooled, a lot. Enough to drip on each of the girls as he performed his duties under my watchful eyes.

"Slave Terry – you are to receive 10 strokes of the paddle. Slave Andrea – 12 strokes. Slave Holly – such a bad girl, 15. You will count each stroke. If you miss count, we start over." With that, One-Eye removed each of the gags, getting plenty of drool (aided by water thickened with sugar) on their backs, necks, arms...

"One-Eye, you've done well. But not well enough to do the paddling." I was sick of the taste of the sugar water in my mouth – note to self: not so much sugar next time. "I award this job to the biggest and strongest of my crew, the mountain of a man, Little John. If you feel like it, while you're paddling, take any of those six openings. Now begin with Slave Terry." I walked in a Sumo-style over to Terry, shaking the deck as I walked. I had an old fashioned English School paddle. Long, a decent striking area, but not wide enough to create too much wind resistance as it swung through the air.

"Aye, Me Cap'n. It'd be my delight." I said shifting to a deep voice I don't think any of the girls had heard me use before.

To add to each girl's torment, before I began the paddling, I rammed two fingers into their pussy, stroked hard a few times, then shoved a single digit into their ass. The first blow came without warning. Each was able to count it, after a second or two. Terry faltered at three and we had to start over. Andrea at 4. Holly, who was last, didn't falter at all. At the end, three crying, sobbing, repentant slaves with purple asses hung over the stern rail. God, I was hard as a rock. Yet, one last task.


I pulled my boots back on, went and unbound Terry, since she had been first with the paddling. "Now, it's time to walk the plank and join King Neptune's world." She started screaming, pleading, even struggling. With the physical torments she had suffered, it didn't take much to keep her in my control. Suddenly, she could feel the boarding bridge under her feet. She ceased her struggling, some, as I walked her out the plank from behind. She could feel the bounce as we moved out and knew she was over water, not boat. About half way out, I unbound her hands, giving her time to get some circulation back in them. At the end, I turned her to face me, removed her blindfold and gave her eyes time to adjust. When I could see her focus on me and realize it was me, I gave her a big kiss. Right when she relaxed, at the point where I knew I had her trust, I pushed her into the water.

Making sure she could get her bearings and recover, I watched her swim over to the swim platform at the stern of the hull. I indicated I wanted her to be quiet. She was happy to relax in the warm water and nodded.

I repeated the process with Andrea and Holly. I will forever remember the looks on their eyes when they finally adjusted, recognized me and granted me their total trust.

After retrieving them from the water, I welcomed them on board as equals – all Shellbacks. I set aside all rules of discipline for the night and treated each as a perfect Lady. The debauch went on until well after midnight, throwing off all the boats routines. I even served them dinner and drinks. I love to cook and they love my cooking, so it wasn't so much a break from routines, except I allowed them to do nothing other than enjoy the repast and each other. It was both Holly and Andrea that retrieved the bottle from Terry's asshole. Damn, that was a show that after my fourth orgasm of the evening made me hard again. Terry insisted that I fuck her ass. It was only possible with Andrea's and Holly's help – some where inside, I managed to generate some more fluids to pump up the rectum of this sweet girl.

At the end of the evening, they tucked me into bed with Holly. Andrea and Terry took turns and got us back on course and found some good wind. When I woke 6 hours later, I can only describe it as the best way in the world to wake up – Holly had my cock all the way down her throat, humming. Andrea was licking my balls and ass. Holly's pussy was right in front of my face, how could I refuse? God, I love the taste of pussy. I savored the moment and feasted. Once I came, we all knew that the party was over. Without saying a thing, they cleaned me up, Holly went up to relieve Terry. Andrea fixed me breakfast and then went out to clean the decks.

I was so worried that the orgy would break discipline. Yet, it just seemed to strengthen it. After filling myself on a sausage and cheese omelet and the last of the fresh fruit on board, I checked the watch list for today. I noticed that they had changed it. I now had the day off. I walked around the boat and deeply kissed each lady, more intimate than we'd ever shared – there was a tremendous amount of love and trust in each kiss – both ways. By the time I got back to the cockpit after kissing Andrea, Holly had already placed a bottle of water by my favorite seat and the book I was currently reading. The stereo was playing some E. Power Biggs, my favorites of the Bach organ works – Toccata and Fugue in D minor.

I settled in, opened my book, let the music and love around me wrap me in a good place. In the back of my mind, I began to consider all the possibilities that the islands of the South Pacific would offer me to work with these amazing women! I now knew that after this experience, I had to grow and expand to help them grow and expand. The words of Charles Dickens washed over me as the power of Bach consumed me. And my mind opened to a new world.

(Oh, definitely, more to come, cum, come...) The Venture Continues.

=========

Thanks to all the positive feedback I've received. It helped build this story. So many potentially submissives responded in such powerful ways to help build this story line and many more. While I'm not actively training anymore, I'm becoming more and more tempted... The only thing I can promise with an open heart, should I not choose to train again, I'd be delighted to act as a mentor to help find the right trainer for you. The love, the trust, the fit - they have to match the journey. You know who you are, I wish you well and only the most powerful experiences that you need to achieve your dream.

12