Around the World: Not Alone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking me right in the eyes, she said: "I command you, sir, to get on top of me and pound me into the ground until we cum so hard we can't get up for an hour!" What could I do? I pulled her down to me and gave her a huge kiss. While our tongues were so deep into each other in the fantastic duel, I flipped us over, never leaving the sheath protected by the gates of heaven. I reached my hands down and grabbed a full globe of ass meat in each, tilted her, pulled away from the kiss, arched my back and began a hard fuck into her sweet cunt. When the most powerful orgasm I had ever felt from her hit, how could I hold out? I slammed into her one more time, burying myself in as deep as I could and unleashed on of the most powerful and massive loads of semen and sperm I've ever let go. And, trust me, I've had handjobs that shot over my head before.

We collapsed into each other. I kept my weight on my hands and knees, yet stayed in full contact with her. Eventually, our breathing returned to that of a sprinter at the end of a race, and I rolled us over to the side into a perfect spoon. Just before I went into the land of nod, I felt her pull my hand onto her breast and squeezed it in the most loving way.

About four centuries later, or five minutes, whichever came first, I came back to the world. Holly was still out. I looked up to see Terry and Andrea hugging each other, big smiles on their faces, I also noticed a copious amount of fluids running down their inner thighs. They helped both of us back to reality and I could tell that my prediction was right – they were highly supportive of me taking Holly in this way. The kisses, the comments, the gentleness that they gave us. The incredible support they gave to Holly, the awe they gave me. It was obvious that they had heard us and seen us.

"Thank you, my sweet ladies. I'm so happy with your reactions to me and Holly having so much fun. As soon as I get my energy, I want to get up and cook all of you wonderful people the perfect meal – you have to do nothing more than enjoy it!" Did I mention that I'm a chef? I've had no formal training, yet have studied Escoffier, served in Haute Cuisine kitchens in my teens, always praised a good chef well enough that I could get invited into the kitchen of any restaurant and trade techniques, recipes, and gossip with anyone. Now on paradise, with fresh ingredients all around us, plus our recent catches, and our trades – how could I not prepare something wonderful. Not to mention, I was inspired, wanting to pull out all the stops.

"Well, to do this, I need a protected kitchen on paradise. I've already arranged that we can build a shelter on the island. I need one volunteer to come back to the boat with me. The other two will have to do some work – build a shelter I can cook in and we can eat in – plus anything else that might happen. This is not a command, but a request. When we leave here in a few weeks, we will leave the shelter behind, a guest book for future benefactors, plus try to pull more cruisers into these islands – aren't the people wonderful? They need the right kind of people coming here."

They all nodded their heads. "As I promised, for the next few hours, we are all equals. I trust each of you ladies enough to know that this won't interrupt any of the training or other routines. It's just this is a special time, as I just showed Holly – it's your first landfall in the South Pacific. Let us savor this event. Live it the best we can, hold it sacred in our hearts. I am your servant tonight for dinner and pleasure. Now – who wants to build the shelter and who wants to help me prepare dinner? The shelter doesn't have to much right now, we will make it better, but I would prefer something covered while I prepare the food. Then I want to leave a legacy that will attract other good people to this place."

They went into a huddle, which I expected. Yet it was really good to see them do it in front of me and totally ignore me. After a long whispered conversation, apparently Holly had been nominated spokesperson and approached me.

"Captain," I marveled at this declaration. Such a wonderful shift. "We've decided that Terry will be your assistant for the evening, while Andrea and I build the shelter. Yet, she and I would, respectfully, request some advice on how to actually do this, so we can properly honor your wishes, the wonderful meal we are about to have, and the history we are going to leave here." I respected the request for information and how-tos. We had a wonderful 30 minute conversation while we chose the perfect spot, worked out the design, did the engineering, and made I made suggestions of how to do it.

Holly, finally, said: "Thank you, Captain. Andrea and I can handle this now. We'd like, very much, if you'd focus on the meal." I had been dismissed. Kewl! Terry and I went back out to the boat. As I helped her onto the boat from the dingy, she wrapped her arms around me, grabbed my face, and planted the most intense, romantic, and soul searching kiss I had ever had from her. Somehow, with her wrapped around me, I managed to get us to the cushions of the cockpit. We spent a long time exploring each others erogenous zones (there is a rumor floating around that a man and a woman each have seventeen such places) – I think we found two or three thousand, each. At some point, her perfect flower was presented to me, dripping fluids, as I was. I rubbed our juices together and slowly pushed into her vaginal cavity. Okay, we were making love, the only hint of fucking was our mutual urgency to please each other.

My god, she was hot, clamping down on me. Massaging my prick while I stroked her as deep as I could, slowly pulling out until just my crown was inside, then slowly sliding back in. As she held back and I exercised every trick I knew (primarily control of the PC muscle), we built together, locked Looking each other in the eyes, diving into each other's soul. It didn't take lone before we began exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. We kept our eyes open. Her ankles wrapped around me and pulled me harder into her. She wanted it faster, I built up slower, yet began pounding down with every inward thrust. Yet, being slow and gentle on the outward pulls. Another century passed, or ten minutes – this is relativity at it's max. She was so hot, so demanding, so ready. I was tired of teasing and wanted to please her. I began to ram harder and harder, building it, until I was throwing myself into her. I'm sure her screams of release could be heard in India. I changed my pace, matched her contractions, sometimes giving the perfect counterpoint. Yet, I held on. Some how. She was out of control on pure pleasure. I was in heaven. I had the greatest desire to take her higher. I changed my motions, slightly. Just as she was coming down from that high, she went off again.

Between her legs, those strong vaginal muscles, her arms, and her thrashing about, I thought I'd die. Yet, somehow, I was able to maintain control, keep driving into her, and she continued to reach high after high. Then she passed out – cold. I stopped. Checked her, to make sure she was really alive. She was, just in some incredible space, so I kept my checks to a level that would not interrupt it. I continued minor stimulations – her nipples, around her clit. I didn't pull out, yet I didn't move. I figured the throbbing of my cock was enough. I couldn't control that. She went into a perfect fugue – that high that wouldn't go away. It lasted for ten to fifteen minutes, at least. Finally, she collapsed and couldn't move. I slowly pulled out, careful not to wake anything up. I carefully pulled her around and spooned her from the back, snuggling in and holding her as if Terry was the only person in the world.

We stayed there for a long time. I watched the sky change, the clouds move, and felt every beat of her heart. I marveled at all her spiritual energy she was putting out. I lightly kissed her whole face. Eyelids, brows, nose, cheeks, ears, hairline, hair. How could I not love this perfect person in front of me. As I lightly honored her, she recovered, slowly. I was in no hurry, I was in heaven just snuggling and lightly kissing her. I was still hard, but I refused to move. I nodded off that way.

It's a good thing I woke up quickly, we still had things to do. I slowly brought her back to the land of the living with a gentle back rub (designed more to invigorate than relax), some gentle, sweet kisses, and pillow talk. After a few minutes, she stretched, relaxed, pulled me to her, and gave me a sweet kiss. "Thank you, Captain."

"You are most welcome, sweet Terry." I kissed her lightly again and smiled at her. She smiled back. There was immediately a very deep bond between us. Instead of breaking training, we entered into a new realm of trust and love.

I told her of my plans for the meal, given what we had on board and what the island could provide. There was no time to catch any fish, so we took inventory of what we had acquired that day. As I got up to start gathering everything, she stopped me. "Captain, given that the others and I put everything away today, it would be quicker if I focused on collecting the supplies. This might be a good time for you to take care of the website or just relax. Please let me serve the Captain and repay him for all the pleasure I've received today?"

"Dear, sweet Terry, you owe me nothing. If you wish this, then I will agree. Otherwise, we need to talk."

"Captain, since you are serving us today, this would please me. Besides, I don't want you to make a mess of the way we've organized things!" With that I got a loving wink.

"Then, my sweet Lady, I will do as you wish. I will go and add a wonderful story or two to the website!" After a quick peck and a grope, I went to the small office in my quarters and started writing while she collected the supplies we needed for evening and morning. About 30 minutes later, she told me (yep, love it) it's time to head back to the island.

When we got back to the clearing right off the Lagoon beach we had selected for the shelter, I was overwhelmed. "Ladies, I am impressed." Was all I could get out of my feeble mouth as I surveyed the structure. It was larger, better build, and far more impressive than we had talked about. While some of the roof was still under construction, the space for a kitchen area and large communal eating area (and play area, I reminded myself) was huge. While Holly was still working on the roof, Andrea was busy building tables and chairs – how, I didn't know – there was no lumber on the island that I had seen. She had finished a couple of tables for the kitchen and one for the dining area and was working on a second. She had built a couple of chairs for the kitchen and a couple of benches for the main area. Then I noticed: bamboo, reeds, and other island materials – perfect!

Plus, they had a fire pit already set up with a good fire going right outside the shelter. Where they had found iron for the grates and spit I wondered. I went to each and personally thanked them with a sweet kiss, a hug, and a very sincere set of compliments.

Holly called down from the roof: "Captain, as you can see, we're hungry and want some of your delicious food. Thus the fire. Andrea and I would like you to get started on the appetizers as quickly as you can while we finish up our work. I'm sure Terry won't mind joining me to finish this roof." We all went to work.

The fire was perfect to do some light smoking of the fresh fish, so I decided the appetizer would be a selection of sashimi (enough smoking and heat to put a slight flavor into an otherwise raw fish), fresh local fruits, and a unique array of dips and sauces for them. I had made a couple of trades the girls didn't know about. One was a leg of lamb that I was going to cook tonight and an entire pig that would be delivered later in the week (which I planed on using for a bar-b-q for our local friends and adopted family). The locals also had a yam that was similar to an American Sweet Potato – yet delightfully different, so I planned on cooking some tonight and for the big party later in Southern American Style (candied).

Forget the details. I had meat, fruits, starches, and lots of creativity. It took me a few minutes to finally plan out the course of action and I went to work. A half hour later, I set a plate of sashimi and sushi of 5 different fishes on the finished dining table with four dipping sauces. There was a delicious, cold semi-dry white wine from California to wash it down with along with a selection of local fruits (washed and prepared) with another set of dips to go with them. I also set out bottles of water. The girls had finished their work for the day, disappeared to clean up (there was one fresh water spring on the island that had a small pool to clean up in). I had just returned to the kitchen area when they returned refreshed and hungry.

I believe a proper meal is both a social happening, a ceremony to the providers of the bounty, a chance to explore and experiment, and a functional necessity – we need the right nourishments in the right quantities to survive. The appetizer course should be exactly that – something to build the appetite. To tease, to prepare. The wine flowed freely, the food was served in small quantities to tease, the flavors and experiences were designed to build – not satisfy. Sound familiar with the other aspects of my life?

At the same time, they could not miss the exotic mix of smells still coming from the kitchen. The leg of lamb slowly spit roasting over a low fire (coated in rosemary infused olive oil with slivers of garlic carefully pushed into the fat sheath, sea salt covering the sheath and telicherry peppers, freshly ground on the exposed meat. The unfamiliar, yet familiar scents of the yams cooking in butter and brown sugar, with a touch of maple syrup and orange juice (had to dig into the frozen stores for this – worth it, though).

The girls enjoyed their freedom and a special bonding time, not to mention the really good foods that I dribbled slowly out of the kitchen. It's foreplay. It's the tease of the flogger. It's the building. It's the seduction. It should always extend to all the senses. The white wine flowed. They went through 2 bottles as I teased them with the smells of the main course. When they finished the second bottle, I took the glasses away, forcing them to drink the water, and served a salad made with all local greens and things with a rich dressing made with Balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and local herbs.

While they devoured this, I prepared the perfectly cooked lamb, the sauce for it, the yams, and poured four glassed on a perfect California Merlot – something about the director of the Godfather movies? The perfect counterpoint to the meat. I served it with a flourish. Dressed in one of the India silks wrapped around me. I bowed, complemented each lady on the individual points of their beauty (physical, mental, and spiritual) and kissed each Lady's hand.

While they were occupied with this next stage of the feast, I prepared desert. I had taken three Champagne flutes – tall and narrow – and layered carefully cut local fruits. With each layer, I had filled the "gaps" with a counter-point. In some case, a liqueur, in others a juice. The end product was the perfect "Local Parfait." Six layers of heaven, each with a different taste. I even sacrificed some of the precious Heavy Cream I had stashed aboard to create a perfect whipped cream topping, with a single, thin slice of Passion Fruit stuck in the top. It was served with a delicious Eastern European wine – a Tokay Azuse. Very sweet and a perfect compliment.

While they enjoyed this, I eat some of the lamb and cleaned up. The four hours was coming to an end. Technically, it was well over. I justified my laxity by holding that all of this was part of their training. Okay – I got a lot of enjoyment out of it too, yet they were bonding with me in new ways and with each other in very powerful ways.

When the deserts were done, the kitchen basically cleaned, I brought out the final course. On a tray I had a single snifter, a bottle of 100 year old Cognac, and 3 sets of handcuffs. I walked up to Holly first and set the tray down in front of her. I let her look at the contents before I said anything. I gave her time to pierce the fog in her mind. After a minute, she just looked up at me, then down. Got off the bench they were sitting on, and went into supplication mode. Head bowed, hands behind her head, knees spread, and breasts out. Right before she completed it, she said: "Thank you, Captain." She paused. "I am yours, Master."

"You are most welcome, My Lady Holly." And I paused. "Put your hands behind you back." When she did, I handcuffed her. I then slowly sat in front of her. Took the decanter and poured a measure of the liquid gold into it. Keeping my hand over the base of the bulb, so it's heat would warm the magic, I began to swirl it carefully. When the legs built into strong ropes on the side of the glass, I put the opening to her nose. When she inhaled, I could see her thighs trying to close to prevent herself from getting off. The intensity of the bouquet of a fine Cognac is so divine, this was overload. When she came down off that high, I placed the snifter to her lips and tilted the glass, allowing a small drop to enter her mouth. I watched her tongue devour it. I knew the other girls were watching, rapt. Holly's tongue processed the taste, she came on the spot. A massive orgasm, the perfect culmination of the meal I had prepared. She looked up at me pleadingly, she knew she was supposed to ask first, yet it snuck up on her (yea – like I hadn't designed this).

I just smiled at her. Turned back to the table, picked up the tray and moved it and myself around to Terry. By the time I had set the tray in her place at the table, she was already on her knees, hands behind her head. I could see the puddle of her juices on the bench and the dripping as she knelt in submission.

"Thank you, Miss Terry." I said as I looked her in the eyes, loving, longing. I was talking about our earlier adventure on the boat.

"No, my Captain," realizing she had one last opening, "thank you for that wonderful meal and loving us."

She dropped into position. "This unworthy slave now awaits the Masters next command."

I repeated the Cognac ritual. She actually came harder both times, as I expected.

When I set the tray down in front of Andrea, she came right where she was sitting. I smiled at her and said: "Let me put the others up for the night. In the meantime, you should enjoy this marvelous creation of man." I put a bit more magic liquid into the snifter, showed her how to swirl it, sniff it, then taste it, and handed her the snifter. I looked her in the eyes and said: "we did not have a special time today. So, I'm still the Captain for you and you are still Lady Andrea." Then I kissed her soft and sweet on the lips. She put her hand behind my head and pulled me into a very deep, intense kiss. When we came up for air, she smiled and winked.

It took me a couple of minutes to recover. I left her to the Cognac with a kiss and a grope, then moved to Holly. I had picked out two trees earlier and led her to the first of them. I had her stand with her back as flat against the tree as she could get, arms straight over her head. I had already wrapped a rope around the tree three feet over that point. I pulled her cuffs up and stretched her until her toes and the balls of her feet were the only thing supporting her. A tight wrap around her tits to make them stand and fill with blood. Then the tough part. A binding around each ankle and a pull back to take her off balance. Not too bad, but enough to make her dance to keep from stretching more and not to allow her a place to rest.