Around the World: Not Alone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry was next. I tied her in the same position on the tree opposite Holly. Then I pulled and tied a set of ropes that would allow one to get relief from their tits, but hurt the others cunt, and vice versa. A nasty little cross tie. A waist rope around one, with the tail coming out between her legs. A knot or two right in the sensitive spots for each. For Holly, it was one right behind her clit hood and a larger knot right on her anal opening. For Andrea, it was a double knot on that wonderful skin between the two caverns of heaven.

I came back to Andrea, bowed, kissed her hand and asked her to come over between the two ladies and lay on the ground with me – and the Cognac (I wanted my share). We lay down together, feed each other Cognac between sweet kisses and gropes. Andrea looked me in the eyes and said: "Captain, it would give me great pleasure to go back to the kitchen area and create a treat for you. Before I do that, I want to add a couple of ropes to the cross ties between my sisters so you will have something to do."

Without asking permission, she got up, found the pile of rope and added a single line from each of the cross ties and lead them back to me. She lightly tied one to each of my ankles. "Captain, while I'm gone, I'd like to keep you properly entertained. Without moving very far, you now have the ability to wiggle or apply extra pressure to any of the cross ties. I'm sure my Captain can find fun things to do with this while I'm gone."

With that she left. I had to admit, this was a lot of fun. Sitting there with a snifter of 100 year old Cognac, anticipating what Andrea was up to. I could wiggle and shift my right foot and change the tension between Terry's tits and Holly's cunt. I could wiggle my left and do the opposite. As I was enjoying the magnificence of the vineyards of France 100 years ago, I was also observing the reactions of both of these beautiful ladies. When I wasn't wiggling either rope, they were. Partly in struggle of their position, partly in the effort to get off. When I began a wiggle, they both came – no matter which rope I wriggled. The difference was the intensity and the speed to climax.

Okay, here I am. Sitting on the perfect tropical island. A 100 year old Cognac in hand. Sated from a wonderful meal. In front of me are two perfect women in bondage. They have the method in their restriction to stimulate each other – and they are. When I don't think they are doing enough, I have the mechanism to help. What's more erotic: the unbridled scream of a wonderful, female climax? The passion of what they are doing to each other? The control I have over both? Or the tight constraints they are in? I'll leave that to future debate. Just about the time I was ready to just release without direct stimulation, Andrea came back. She saw my state, read it perfectly, and her mouth took my cock down to the root. All thought stopped. I only felt Andrea's throat milking me as I let go, hard. She made it harder. It continued to build – which for men, after the second (if you're lucky), the rest "peter out" - OH, SHIT. Somewhere around my seventh contraction (was I giving birth?), I blanked out.

After dreaming and drifting for seven lifetimes, I began to return to this world. I found my tongue was already working and I was receiving nourishment that was sweet and wonderful. Andrea had planted her dripping pussy on my face and was gushing her way into another orgasm. She was more stimulated than I had ever seen her. For me, even on my deathbed, I could lick a sweet pussy if you put it on my face. I was tracing her lips, diving inside (I didn't need to scoop any juices out – they were readily flowing – Andrea's Falls I was going to name it), alternating that with a lick, nibble, or suck on her clit, and tracing the sheath of skin back to her anus and licking around and probing in. I have learned over the years when to focus on one area or the other (it takes practice and awareness – good thing I was so practiced, because I hadn't been aware). I could sense she was building to a huge orgasm. So I built, and teased, built and teased, took her to the edge time and time again, without giving her enough to get off. When she got desperate to cum and moved her hands down to help, I grabbed them with mine. I went on eating her like this for half an hour. Finally, knowing her, I sucked her clit into my my mouth and gave it a small blow job – sucking it in, carefully nibbling, and swirling the tip of my tongue around – all at that same time.

She exploded and literally squirted a gallon of she-cum into my chin. I kept sucking her clit until her bucking and thrashing became too much, my sign to fix my whole mouth over her pussy and suck in all her juices – which took her to another level of climaxes. Just as they were coming down, I attacked her clit again – more gently this time. That threw her into another series of waves. I didn't know it, but she had grabbed the ropes tethering us to the other girls and was wildly tugging and jerking on them, causing them to orgasm over and over with her.

Just as I was running out of ideas of how to keep her going, she passed out and fell on my chest. Her body still shook and tremored, but it was slowing down. I could feel her chest struggling for air. What I didn't know, but could sense with the screams from the others, was she was still jerking and pulling the ropes. As their screams and groans began to move from pleasure to too much, a gave Andrea a quick slap on the ass. This caused her to release the ropes with her hands so she could reach around in her delirium to rub her ass from the pain. Then I felt her breath deepen, every muscle in her release (collapse, actually), and I knew she was out.

I gently repositioned her on the ground, got up after a quick snuggle and promise to be back, and untied the other two. They collapsed on the spot, without bothering to find a better place to lay down for the night. I returned to Andrea.

"My sweet Andrea. That was amazing. I know you are not here right now, but it's time for the Captain to leave." With that, I gave her a gentle kiss, then bound her hands behind her back and snuggled into her and fell asleep.

Soft sand under me, a warm tropical breeze blowing over my naked skin, the delightful feeling of a soft and sweet, sexy woman curled up in front on me, my hand draped over and on her breast – I became aware. The sun was just beginning it's struggle to take the night sky. I'm not as much a sunrise person as I am a sunset person. The mornings seem to be a slow struggle of control of light over dark, where the night is a blaze of glory to the defeat of the day to the power of the night. Yet, at sea or on a small island in the middle of the sea, both had their points.

As I woke, I realized we had only a few hours before the locals would show up. As I moved into my awake self I began to recall my plans and promises. The morning needed to be full and back in training Yet, in the back of my mind, I had thought about Terry and her teats. Damn, I'd love a good sip or two of milk every morning. She had such perfect breasts that could only become more perfect by being filled with milk. Was I willing to make her pregnant to make that happen? Or, should we find another way?

Ah, the worries of a Captain and a Master. The first order of business was punishments. Andrea had lost control and hurt her sisters.