Around the World with a Stranger Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I entered the living room I gasped. Jane was lying nude in Josh's arms in a tangled mess of sheets. Her figure was beautiful: her perky tits were full C cups with nice dark nipples that occupied the centre of the breast. Her tummy was flat and her pubes were nicely trimmed. Her skin was flawless and I caught sight of part of a tattoo. I was aroused again. I wanted to see more, but thought better of it because Josh was more muscular than I and he looked like he could kick my ass. Plus, I gave him my word.

They both looked zonked and I didn't want them to think I was peeping at them, so I carefully covered them up with a discarded blanket and went to the kitchen seeking coffee and food. Later, I woke them with coffee and aspirin and we got ready to head to the airport.

We passed the cab ride over in silence. When we got to the airport, we checked our baggage, and I said goodbye to Josh. He thanked me and said, "Remember what you promised me Martin." I told him I would, then told Jane I'd meet her in the security zone and left them to say their goodbyes to each other.

About 15 minutes later, Jane met me in the lounge and I bought her a coffee. Her eyes were still a little red from crying. We sat in silence for a few minutes while she composed herself. Eventually I was able to draw her out to talk to me by enquiring about what she wanted to do first in Paris.

An hour later, we boarded the plane and sat down in our seats (I had booked first class). The steward came and offered us champagne and a hot towel, which we gladly accepted. About an hour into our flight, they announced they had newlyweds on the plane and congratulated Mr and Mrs Lockwood. Jane and I played it up, since our situation would have been too complex to explain. Our fellow first class passengers congratulated us, and drinks were ordered. For the second time in less than 24 hours Jane and I got smashed. After a few hours of shots and champagne, Jane said she was tired and wanted to sleep so the steward brought us a blanket. I was also feeling wiped. KJ snuggled up against me and the last thing I remember is the soft warm skin and her clean-smelling hair.

I awoke with a start a couple hours later. My cock was rock hard again. I figured that Jane was still sleeping beside me. Her head was on my shoulder and her breathing was deep and regular. However, her hand was on my crotch under the blanket! My hard tool was throbbing and my head was pounding as my mind raced to process all this new information. Just two weeks ago, I was engaged to be married to my Jane, and here I was with a new Jane, with whom I was increasingly falling in lust. It was everything about her: the way she smiled and laughed, the way her tits jiggled and her nipples got hard when she dried her hair, the way she trimmed her pubes, the way she talked dirty when getting down and dirty. More and more, I wanted to know what it was like to get into her panties; to feel her, to taste her, to make her talk dirty for me.

In my present state however, I didn't want to wake her because I was afraid she would feel my hardness. I also figured they would be waking us soon for the landing at Charles de Gaulle. KJ stirred against me and moaned, and her hand remained planted in my crotch. How was I going to do this and save face?

I tried to think about something, anything, like walking along the Champs Elysee and eating a baguette in a riverside cafe. Maybe getting a nice bottle of wine and some cheese. It helped and my erection began to subside a little. However, time was not on my side. The plane hit some turbulence and the jolt woke Jane up. Her hand still on my crotch, she looked at me with bleary eyes and asked the time and our location. I'm sure she noticed my erection because she gave it a little squeeze before withdrawing her hand. I was both confused and aroused, but since she didn't say anything I wasn't going to say anything either.

We landed and got through customs without much fanfare. We hailed a cab outside the airport and got a ride towards the city centre. We had reservations at La Maison des Cartes, a boutique hotel dating back to the mid-18th century.

The hotel facade was beautiful and the lobby was nicely done in ornate French style. Jane exclaimed how much she liked it too. We went up to the desk, and were greeted by Marie-Pascale. I speak French so it was easy to converse with her in her native language. She asked for our passports and confirmed them against the reservation. Then she congratulated us on our recent wedding. As Jane and I discussed earlier in the cab on the way over to the hotel, it would be too complex to disabuse people of that notion that we were on our honeymoon and explain the situation. Instead we agreed to go with the ruse that we were newlyweds because hotels usually throw in perks for honeymooners. We agreed to spilt bed residence 50/50 with one of us taking the bed every other night, and sleeping on the couch or pullout.

Marie-Pascale handed us the room key and a sheet with the wifi password. Jane and I headed up to the beautifully appointed bridal suite. We were both exhausted after all the drinking and the travel, so we agreed to crash for a couple hours, have a low key dinner, and make it an early night so that we could tackle Paris with full energy tomorrow.

As I lay in bed beside Jane, listening to her regular breathing, I thought about the way my feelings had changed for her in such a short time. I was attracted to her in so many ways, and I wanted her something fierce, but at the same time she was with Josh and I risked a lot if I tried anything. Besides, I knew Jane liked me as a friend, but she had not really made an indication that there was more to her feelings. Then again, there was that brief squeeze of my cock on the plane as we landed. Fuck! My head was spinning. However, I resolved not to do anything other than travel with her as a friend and (hopefully) keep my libido in check.

That evening passed without incident. We had 3 more days in Paris, so we were going to make the most of it. Over the next few days we did museums, galleries and monuments, and tonnes of walking. On our last night in Paris, we decided to go all out for a decadent French dinner in a fancy restaurant. The wine flowed and Jane and I had each polished off a bottle of excellent merlot.

When we got back to the hotel, we were too smashed to pull out the couch for me, so Jane said it was ok if I shared the queen bed with her.

She went into the bathroom to change while I stripped down to my boxers (which is more than I usually wore to bed). When she emerged from the bathroom, I already had the lights out and I was under the covers. Her silhouette against the light coming from the bathroom was stunning! The nightshirt clung to her hips and her firm breasts jutted out nicely from the front. I noticed her nipples were once again poking out to say hi to me. Then my glimpse of heaven was gone as she shut off the light and made her way over to the bed. That brief glimpse had been enough though: my penis was stiffening again. I turned on to my side away from her just in case she saw it or felt it.

She flopped onto the bed and asked if I was going to go to sleep or if I wanted to stay up with her and have a drink and talk. We didn't have to leave until 1:30 the next day, so I figured what the hell.

I asked her to hand me my shorts and a T-shirt. She asked me in a teasing voice "Why should I do that? I'm in my Jammies."

I was still a little too foggy to argue that logic. She got up, turned on the light again, and poured two glasses of wine. I successfully hid my erection in the blankets as we settled down and talked a bit more. We talked first about the travel reporter who was meeting is in Italy and traveling with us when we reached Bali. Gradually things got more personal. She asked why things with my Jane fell apart and how I was doing. I said I missed her but was very angry about the way things went down. I asked how she met Josh. She said her girlfriend had gone out with him a few times, but they broke it off because they were only compatible between the sheets. Jane sought her blessing and had been dating him for 11 months.

Up until this time, I had been able to control my erotic thoughts, but her next statement shattered that. "I think one of the reasons I love Josh so much is because he's such a great lover. I mean, he does things to my body that feel so incredible you know. He is absolutely amazing at giving oral. Did you and Jane get along ok in bed?"

I knew from listening to them the night before we left that she appreciated his efforts. My Jane and I had had a decent love life and I told her so. "Did you guys ever do anything crazy? Josh and I had sex in a steam room at the spa, and every once in a while I let him take me in a naughty place. He thinks I can be a tease sometimes though."

My cock was now leaking precum inside my boxers and I surreptitiously gave it a squeeze. I gulped and replied that no, we usually did things in our bedroom and I never got to touch her other hole.

She continued to tell me about some of her experiences with Josh, and with other guys, no doubt buoyed by all the wine we had consumed. She once let a guy (not Josh) finger her in a restaurant, and then in the cab on the way home. When she was nineteen, she flashed her panties at an older man sitting across the aisle from her on the bus. She knew he was looking she said "because he was getting a stiffy, kinda like the one you're sporting right now Martin."

My face went beet red. Jane giggled and bit her upper lip, looking all coy and cute, and said, "It's ok Martin, you don't need to be so shy. I was just teasin ya. It's only natural right?"

"I'm so sorry," I stammered. "I don't want to ruin your trip Jane. I'm so embarrassed right now."

"Don't be embarrassed Martin. You have nothing to apologize for. If anyone should apologize, it should be me. I guess Josh is right and I can be a tease. Maybe we should call it a night ok?"

I downed the last of my wine and agreed. I told her we should try pulling out the couch again. We both struggled with it, but eventually got it pulled out. We both went to the bathroom once more, then turned out the lights and climbed into our separate beds.

I was too riled up and too horny to sleep. I lay there in the darkened room, listening for the sounds of her breathing to indicate she was falling asleep. Instead, I only heard my own heavy breathing and heard her fidgeting and rolling around. I was hoping that she'd go to sleep so that I could masturbate to take the edge off.

After about 40 minutes she sighed loudly, then whispered "Martin, are you still awake?"

"Yes."

"I can't sleep."

"What's the matter Jane?"

"Oh, it's everything. I'm sorry I talked to you about sex, and I'm sorry I teased and embarrassed you. I guess I couldn't help myself. And now I'm all kinda hot and bothered and Josh isn't here and you are so I can't..,uhh... You know...uhh take care of myself."

My hardon from earlier reasserted itself as I heard her confess these things. I was at a loss for words. I was thinking to myself "why don't you just get yourself off quietly? I was going to do the same once you were asleep." But I didn't say anything.

She continued talking. "So like there's another example of me being a tease. Telling you I'm horny and that I want to touch myself. Again, I'm sorry for teasing you. You must hate me. Hey, are you still awake over there?"

I argued with myself about keeping quiet to see (hear) if she would start masturbating. I don't know why but I found myself telling her that I was still awake.

"Martin, uhh...are you still horny too?"

What?!? How should I answer? Should I continue being a gentleman and lie to her? Or should I roll the dice and admit how turned on I was at the moment, and how my feelings for her had developed for her over the latest several days?

It seems that fate was going to decide for me. I was in my briefs lying on top of the covers on my cot, rubbing my dick when she unexpectedly turned on the light. Caught literally with my hand in the cookie jar!!

"I guess you are," she said. "I'll give you some privacy. I'm going to take a shower." She scooted into the bathroom and a moment later I heard the shower start. I lay there in stunned silence, not daring to move. I was even more embarrassed than before, but I was still also incredibly aroused. KJ's teasing was really getting to me and I wanted to jerk off, but I wasn't sure how much time I'd have before she finished her shower. So I waited her out with my hardon throbbing the entire time. I decided that I was going to shower and take care of that when she finished. Finally I heard the water turn off, and 20 minutes later she came out of the bathroom. Again I was struck by her beauty and the lovely scent of her shampoo.

As she crossed to her bed, she stopped to look at me (now thankfully covered by my blankets) and asked "Feel better?"

"Uhh no. I mean I didn't..."

"Oh Martin, I'm sorry."

"It's ok Jane. I think I need to go take a shower too."

"To...you know?"

"Yeah."

"Ok Martin. Have fun."

"Jane, could you please turn off the light?"

"I guess so." Once the light was out, I crossed to the bathroom and closed the door. This entire time, my prick had remained hard, and now it was aching. I started the shower and hopped in. I soaped up and started to stroke it, imagining Jane doing all sorts of sexy things. When I thought about her masturbating in this shower not 30 minutes ago, that sent me over the edge and I launched thick ropes of cum all over the shower wall.

Once my prick became soft, I cleaned the mess I made and turned off the water. I exited the bathroom a few minutes later and crossed over to my bed.

"Good night Martin. Hope you feel better now." I could almost hear the smile in her voice.

"Good night Jane."

Chapter 4 - Jane teases me all over Italy

The next day was hectic. We were flying to Rome at 1:30 pm. We checked out after a quick breakfast (un petit déjeunner as the French say). We touched down in Rome and got out of the airport just in time to sit in afternoon rush hour traffic. We finally got to the hotel, only to discover there was a problem with the room. Apparently their bridal suites didn't come with a pullout couch. They called it a "couch" on their website, but in reality, it was little more than a really large seat for 1. Not even a love seat.

Jane and I went down to the desk, and the clerk looked at us weirdly when we asked for a cot. I guess he figured we were newlyweds and wouldn't need one. He asked if we were expecting company, and we said no but we still needed the cot anyways. He shot me a glance as if to impugn my manhood, then sighed and spoke to someone in Italian to facilitate that for us.

A short time later, a bellhop with a big smirk on his face delivered a cot to our room. We got ready for an evening out for dinner. It was kind of unspoken, but I know I wasn't in the mood to party after last night's embarrassing episodes and I'm pretty sure Jane felt the same. We had a lovely dinner and really enjoyed each other's company. Last night's awkwardness was not discussed at all and things seemed to have gone back to the way they were when I had first met Jane. We decided on our activities for the next day, paid our bill and returned to the hotel.

I got the cot ready for Jane, while she performed her nightly routine in the bathroom. When she came out, I was under the covers with the laptop answering emails. We had a meeting with the travel reporter in two days hence, and I was making arrangements to meet him.

Jane called to me, "Martin are you sure you set this cot up correctly?"

"Pretty sure KJ. Why?"

"Because the thing won't stay folded down. Look!"

I looked over and she sat down on one end, then stretched out to lay flat (showing a bit of her toned thigh below the hem of her modest night shirt I might add). Once she lay down, her bum in the middle of the cot pushed the middle down and the ends began to fold up. "I'm not a V Martin. I can't sleep on this."

"Here, let me see if I missed a latch or something." I put on a shirt and got out of bed. I looked all over the cot but couldn't find anything. Indeed the mechanism that held it in an unfolded state seemed to be damaged somehow and it wouldn't stay open if there was any pressure in the middle. I called down to the desk and told them about the problem. The young lady at the desk apologized, but they didn't have any other cots available tonight.

We folded up the now useless cot and pushed it out of the way. Being a gentleman, I offered up the bed to Jane and I'd sleep on the floor. She put on a little show of arguing with me, but gladly took the double bed that was offered. I finished my emails and then made a "bed" on the floor.

Jane and I bid each other good night and she turned off the light. She soon fell asleep, but I was unable to get comfy. I tossed and turned most of the night and was lucky if I slept 2 hours. I thought about crawling into bed beside Jane, but I didn't have the courage to do so. Besides, she would have thought it was creepy or something. I was awake before sunrise and pounded down a couple coffees, waiting for Jane to wake up.

We eventually left the room, had breakfast and spent the day touring a sculpture gallery and a couple art galleries. Tomorrow we were meeting Tom Park, travel writer for the Toronto Daily, at the Colloseum. We went back to the hotel about 4:00 to chill and get ready for dinner. Our cab driver from earlier in the day had recommended a trattoria not too far from our hotel. He said it featured some excellent wines. At the hotel, we also tried to get another cot. The same guy was working the desk, and he smiled at me with thinly veiled contempt as he listened to me describe the problem. Of course he would see if there was another cot, but he couldn't guarantee there would be. About 30 minutes later, the same smirking bellhop arrived with a cot. I tipped him despite his impudent smirk, and proceeded to test it out. It was the same cot from last night!

In a rage, I called down to the desk and got the same jerk from earlier. "I'm sorry Signor Lockwood, all the other cots are being used by other guests. Maybe we will have one for tomorrow."

I slammed down the phone. Jane consoled me and said she'd take the floor tonight. Then we got ready for dinner and left our room.

Dinner was great, and the wine indeed was excellent. Jane looked amazing in a beige sweater that suited her figure nicely, and a pair of jeans that hugged her hips in all the right places. The wine was going down so well, we ordered a second bottle. I enjoyed this beautiful woman's company while we discussed things like camping as kids, riding bikes, playing soccer. We got to know each other better and had an amazing amount in common. I asked what she and Josh liked to do together. She said they didn't have many common interests; he liked video games and getting high, whereas she liked outdoor activities and the sort of stuff we were doing on our trip. About the only thing they had in common was how well they worked together in the bedroom.

That suddenly put a chill on the conversation, as if she realized she had crossed the line again. She mumbled an apology and changed the subject. Things got back to normal and I thought, "crisis averted".

She excused herself, got up from the table to go to bathroom and, as she stood up, one of her firm breasts brushed against my arm. That brief touch sent chills rushing up my spine, and a rush of blood you-know-where. I turned to watch her walk to the bathroom, admiring the sway of her hips. Just as she reached the door, she turned back to look and caught me staring. She smiled and gave me a quizzical look. I turned beet red and averted my gaze, but I knew I'd been caught leering at her.