Around the World with a Stranger Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up the courage to peek into the other room. Kwame was sitting on the bed, while Jane was sliding his pants down to his ankles. Genevieve had doffed her shirt and was busy feeding him one of her small breasts. I watched as Jane slid Kwame's underwear down next, exposing the longest cock I've ever seen outside of a porno. It wasn't very thick, but it had to be at least 10 inches long, and veins pulsed along the smooth dark shaft. His dark skin contrasted nicely against the white skin of the two girls he was with.

Jane wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft, and engulfed the head in her mouth. She sucked it for a moment, then removed it from her mouth and looked at me, standing in the doorway. Jane knew I was watching, and the look she gave me said she knew I was going to continue to watch, so she was going to put on a show. It's like she was almost daring me to say something. Instead I stood, rooted to the spot in the bathroom doorway and watched. Jane was on all fours as she went back to sucking on Kwame's enormous prick with a gusto.

Meanwhile, he has his hands busy inside Genevieve's pants. She was wearing stretch yoga pants, and I could see the outline of his hand straining against the fabric as he worked his fingers in and out of her snatch. Genevieve was moaning loudly and urging him on in French. Jane continued to stuff as much of Kwame's meat into her mouth as she could, occasionally shooting glances back at me.

Part of me wanted to leave, part of me wanted to stay and watch, and part of me wanted to run over there and join them at the feast of sexual delights.

About this time, Kwame opened his eyes and noticed me. "Uhh Jane, your roommate is just standing there staring at us. Is he a wanker, or is he going to join us?"

Jane glanced at me, then simply moaned around his cock and continued sucking without saying a word. Genevieve climbed off the bed and positioned herself behind Jane. She slowly peeled off her jeans. Jane wiggled her ass at me as the French waif started caressing her backside.

I marveled at the smooth perfect globes of Jane's ass cheeks, and the pink thong wedged in between them. Genevieve started running the side of her hand up and down the thong covering Jane's crotch, causing Jane to push back and roll her hips. I watched intently as Genevieve cupped Jane's mound and started diddling her clit with her index finger through the thin material. Jane was stroking that long cock with one hand, while stuffing 3 to 4 inches into her mouth. I could see her cheeks pucker inwards, indicating that she was sucking him hard. Kwame moaned in pleasure from Jane's oral treatment. Then Genevieve peeled down Jane's thong and buried her face into the valley of sweet delights.

Kwame's cock plopped out of Jane's mouth and she groaned delight. "Right there sugar! Oh that's soo good. Ohhh! Ooh, that's it, rim me! Stick your tongue in my mmmph." Kwame had shoved his cock back in her mouth and Genevieve continued to lick and suck Jane's pleasure centre. I couldn't take it any longer; I pulled my cock out and started beating off furiously as I watched the sexy threesome play out.

Genevieve climbed on top of Kwame's enormous fuck stick and started riding him in reverse cowgirl position. Jane crawled up between his legs and cupped his balls, alternating between lightly stroking them with her fingertips, and pulling hard on them. She bent down and licked at the top of Genevieve's stretched slit, touching her tongue to the girl's engorged clit. She also licked the hard black shaft that was disappearing in and out of that beautiful pink pussy.

Suddenly, Kwame reached down and pulled his cock out of the young French waif and shot his spuzz on her belly before Jane's mouth enveloped the purple black head and swallowed the rest. Genevieve smeared his oyster sauce over her belly and rubbed her clit, moaning loudly.she shouted in French, "That's it my friends, I'm cumming too!" She shuddered and emitted a stream of lady juices, squirting onto Jane's face.

Once she had settled down, and Kwame's erection subsided, Jane whined, "I still need to cum you guys!" This was my cue. I cleared my throat and was about to step into the room when Kwame piped up. "Relax love. I've got more than enough to go around. Bring your pretty white fanny up here."

Jane stood up (none too steadily) and glanced back at me. There I was standing in the doorway, beating off. She smirked as she looked at my cock, and climbed on the bed with him. Rage boiled up in me, as well as determination. I was not going to give her the satisfaction of watching me cum. I turned and retreated into the washroom, followed by the sounds of their laughter.

For the next half hour, I listened to the sounds of their fucking. Hearing Jane cry out, "Your big black cock feels so good in my ass!" triggered my own orgasm. Tears of anger, frustration and sadness rolled down my face as I shot my wad. Eventually the door opened and Genevieve, still naked, came into the washroom. "Je m'excuse Martin. I need to pee."

I stepped back into the main room and Genevieve closed the door behind her. Kwame was laying sprawled out on the bed, sighing with pleasure. Jane lay beside him, leisurely licking the bulbous head of his huge rod. He looked up and noticed me standing there. "See something you want mate?" Jane turned and looked at me. I could see an expression of satisfaction and lust on her face. Once again, she didn't say anything and returned to the task at hand. I was ashamed to say, but once again my staff became rigid. I blushed furiously and turned my back on them. What could be taking Genevieve so long in the bathroom?

I assume that Jane must have stopped what she was doing because she said, "I need to be fucked. Hard."

"You want this then, love?"

"Yes, fuck me with your huge black cock." Then I heard some shuffling, and Jane squealed and Kwame groaned. I was trying hard not to turn and watch them, as well as resisting urge to touch myself. It was unbelievably hard as I heard Jane urging him to fuck her, and to hear him grunting and their flesh slapping together. I almost cried in relief as I saw Genevieve come out of the washroom. I darted past her and closed the door. I spent the rest of the night in there, curled up in the tub.

I was awoken by the sunlight streaming in and the sound of someone peeing. I opened my eyes to see KJ relieving herself. She was still naked. She said,"Oh good, you're awake. We need to talk. Can you give me a moment to finish though?"

I got up and left the bathroom. Thankfully, our "guests" were gone. Jane emerged a couple minutes later, seemingly unconcerned by her nudity and asked if I wanted a coffee. I asked her to put on some clothes first.

While Jane searched for her clothes, she began, "Martin, I'm so sorry..."

"How? How are you sorry Jane?"

"Will you just be quiet and let me finish please? I'm sorry again to put you in that situation and I'm sorry that you saw a side of me that I'm not proud of."

"What side is that Jane? The side that is sweet and kind and funny? Or the side that fucks everything that moves, except me apparently?"

Tears sprung in her eyes again. "Martin, this is so hard for me. Please don't make it more difficult."

"Ok," I grumbled.

"When I get drinking, sometimes I get a little...affectionate. I am a very sexual person, and my libido goes into overdrive when I've had a few drinks."

I asked, "Does Josh know?"

"Yes and no. I mean he knows what a wild cat I can be in bed. But I don't think he knows about anyone else. Since I've been together with him, there's only been 3 others."

"Six now," I mumbled.

"Anyways look, I'm apologizing to you now, and I promise for the rest of our trip, I won't have more than 2 drinks at any event we attend."

"I guess I can accept that. For what it's worth, I said some hurtful things and I apologize for that."

"Thanks Martin. Friends?"

"Friends. Oh by the way, Josh tried to call you last night just before you arrived with your friends. He looked a bit wasted. I told him you were out getting a pop and that you'd call him back."

"Shit. I guess I should call him. Can you give me a few minutes?"

"Sure." I left the room and went in to have a shower.

When I came out of the bathroom, Jane was engaged in a cheerful conversation with Josh. I walked over and said hello and made a bit of idle chit-chat, then told Jane we had to get ready for our day. Josh asked me to wait a minute, so Jane said goodbye and went into the bathroom to get herself ready.

I was wondering why Josh wanted to talk to me alone and was dreading what he was going to say. When he did speak though, I was quite surprised.

"Just so you know man, the lady, Kristin, who is interviewing you tomorrow is going to try to bring up your ex. She said on last night's broadcast that she's been in contact with your old lady and is going to try playing her tape of the conversation. Is that something you want to hear?"

I was speechless for a moment, trying to let his words sink in. I didn't know what my ex had said to Kristin, but it was most likely unkind and unflattering. I thanked Josh for the intel and ended the call. Jane emerged from the bathroom 45 minutes later looking clean and refreshed. We breakfasted, then left our hotel and went to the piazza in front of the Doges' Palace, where we were meeting for the interview.

I could see the remote truck and crew near the corner of the palace, shading themselves from the hot noon sun. Jane and I strolled over and introduced ourselves and asked where Kristin was.

Mark, the burly camera guy said, "She's in makeup. Should be out in about 5."

A few minutes later, Kristin emerged from the remote van, looking fantastic again. She was wearing a light cotton chemise that was just barely modest enough for network television, exposing the swell of her bosom and hinting at generous cleavage, and khaki cargo pants that emphasized her curvy waistline. Again I was struck by how much I wanted to fuck her. But I was also wary of her, remembering what Josh had said. Kristin explained the way she envisioned our segment happening. She detailed the shots they would take, the interview, the subject matter she would cover, and gave us tips on how to respond in a way that best presents itself. She said nothing about having a recorded interview with my ex. The crew shot us walking over a bridge together, laughing and chatting, then marvelling at the architecture of some of the buildings nearby.

About 20 minutes later, we were live. We sat in folding directors chairs in the middle of the piazza as Kristin interviewed us. Again, Jane amazed me at how she came off - smart, funny, warm, genuine. Still, in the back of my mind I was thinking 'Boy if the viewers at home only knew what she sounded like with a big black cock up her ass, they'd be shocked'. That line of thinking got uncomfortable though and I had to stop before I popped a boner on live TV.

That was the exact moment that Kristin ambushed me. "Martin, I have spoken with your ex-fiancee. She made some comments on the record about your trip with this Ms Tillson. Would you like to know what she said?"

I stared blankly at her for a moment. I could feel my heart pounding in my ears. Time slowed down. Jane looked shocked and a little sad. Kristin smiled a vampish smile and nodded imperceptibly as if encouraging me to say yes. I thought about Josh's warning from earlier this morning, and how my ex and I had left things and all the hurtful things that were said. I managed to stammer, "Uhh, no, I don't think I want to hear what she had to say."

KJ looked relieved, but a tightening around Kristin's lips and eyes told me that she was angry. She covered it well though and said, "Martin, Jane, it's been lovely meeting you in Venice and catching up with you. I'll be meeting up with you again in Hong Kong in 10 days to do a follow up interview and see how your travels are going. Until then, ciao."

When we signed off, Kristin abruptly rose from her chair, shucked her mic and stormed away without a word to either of us. Jane and I stared at each other for a moment, then she said, "Do you believe that? Why's she being like that?"

"Well Jane, she was obviously not happy that I denied her the chance to ambush me on live TV. Your boyfriend was kind enough to warn me that she might try something when we spoke this morning."

"What?"

I said, "Yeah, apparently she's been telling her viewers that she has some juicy quotes from my Jane. I guess she wasn't happy that I declined. Oh well, that's done. Hopefully she calms down for the next time we meet her in Hong Kong. Speaking of that, we need to finish up here in Venice because we're taking the train to Florence in the morning."

Jane and I left the site of our interview and passed a pleasant day seeing more of Venice. Our trip to Florence was by train and was going to take a couple hours. Jane and I got settled into our comfortable seats and declined the champagne offered to us by an attatractive waitress. Jane said she was still feeling tired and requested a blanket. She told me train travel always makes her tired and she hoped I didn't mind if she slept.

She curled up and rolled away from me and was asleep 5 minutes after our departure. I used the time to review our itinerary for Florence and stare at the countryside passing by our window. About 45 minutes into our trip, I became aware of Jane moaning and squirming beside me. She still appeared to be asleep, but she must have been having a sexy dream. I caught little snippets like "oh yeah baby.." and "yes, your cock feels ughhh.."

Yet again, my own prick began responding to the sexy sounds she was making. And to my horror, I noticed that her sexy vocalizations were also being heard by passengers nearby. A woman directly behind us looked over her seatback trying to determine where the noise was coming from. And a businessman in his 40s was sitting across the aisle facing Jane and I. He glanced over the second or third time that Jane moaned in her sleep. Then he smiled at me and quirked his eyebrow. I grinned sheepishly, covered my growing erection with a newspaper and shrugged. He closed his laptop and made no bones about openly staring at Jane.

For her part, Jane was still vocalising, moaning and encouraging her dream lover. The businessman continued to leer at her, and was popping quite a tent in his tailored pants. I needed to put a stop to this before things got out of hand.

I leaned over and nudged Jane, quietly urging her to wake up. She groaned, but didn't immediately awake. So I shook her harder and said her name louder. This roused her and she looked around, trying to re-orient herself. I leaned over and whispered to her that she had been having a sex dream and that she had been talking in her sleep loud enough to arouse the businessman across from us. She shot him a horrified look and he smiled and winked at her.

For the next 10 minutes the businessman continued to stare at us, as if expecting us to do something. I did my best to avoid eye contact with him, instead staring out the window. Jane did her best to look everywhere except at the man. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore and whispered to me that she was going to the bathroom and would come out once we got to Florence. As she arose, the man smiled at her and blew her another kiss. Her face darkened, but she said nothing and rushed down the aisle towards the washroom. She looked back at me once before disappearing inside.

The businessman seemed to lose interest in me and picked up his paper and resumed reading. I went back to staring out the window. I must have zoned out, because when I looked around a short time later. Jane still wasn't back, and the businessman had left as well. I sat for another 5 minutes or so, but needed to relieve myself, so I made my way along the aisle to the rear of the car where the washrooms were located.

My heart stopped as I got close to the washroom that Jane had disappeared into earlier. There was moaning coming from inside, and not just female. Disgusted, I went into the other washroom and finished my business.

About 10 minutes later, we were pulling into the Florence train station when the businessman emerged from the washroom, wearing a big grin, zipping up his pants and straigtening out. Jane followed him out also looking satisfied and a little tousled.

The businessman strode casually down the aisle, stopped beside me, gave me a thumbs up, grabbed his overcoat then departed from the train. Jane at least had the grace to look sheepish and embarrassed. I sighed, rolled my eyes and also left the train.

Jane caught up to me on the busy platform where I was waiting for our baggage to be unloaded. She grabbed my arm and said, "Martin, I'm sorry. I was horny from the dream, and was in the bathroom masturbating when he knocked on the door and said my name. I thought it was you so I pulled up my pants and answered. He pushed his way inside, grabbed my hand and placed it in his crotch. He had such a hunger in his eyes, and I was still horny, so I rubbed him and then I let him, you know..."

Through gritted teeth I finished her thought. "Fuck you? You let a stranger on a train who looks to be twice your age fuck you? In the bathroom? You know Jane, you're some piece of work."

She retorted, "Yeah, well I'm not like you Martin. I don't have every minute of my life all planned out." Ouch, that hurt to hear, echoing what my ex-fiancée said about me.

Now with a bit more heat in her voice she continued, "I like to live by the seat of my pants sometimes. I'm a very sexual person as you know. I've always thought that you should just live in the moment. You know, give in to your desires. If it feels good do it sort of thing. That's how I live my life Martin and I'm happy with who I am and what I do. You're wrong to look down on me for it. I'm sorry if that disappoints you, but I'm done apologizing for being who I am!"

We grabbed our luggage and marched in stony silence to the taxi stand. We rode in stony silence to the hotel. We checked in without speaking to each other. We arrived in our room, and while I tipped the bellhop, Jane disappeared into the washroom.

I was still quite angry, and after the bellhop left I approached the locked bathroom door and with all the spite and venom I could muster, I said, "Make sure to wash his cum out of your pubes before dinner. "

"Fuck you Martin, you pathetic loser!"

"Whore!" I shouted, then went out to stand on the balcony. I stood there fuming for what seemed like hours. How could she treat me like this, with so little regard for me or my feelings? And how is it that she sees fit to fuck all these strangers, but apart from that one fleeting squeeze on the plane, has not expressed any interest in me? What was wrong with me? What was wrong with her?

As I stood there, looking out at the beautiful Florentine architecture, I grappled with my feelings for KJ. I kind of surprised me to admitt to myself that I was in love with her. That thought was followed closely by the nagging self-doubt that asked if I was really in love with her, or if she was just a rebound girl that I wanted to fuck. I argued that point up and down, essentially creating a pros and cons list. Then I analysed the list and came to the conclusion that despite the fact that she was a drunken slut and a cheater, her good qualities outweighed her negatives. Plus, she was absolutely gorgeous and I didn't mind admitting that her looks played a part in my decision. I love her. And I'm going to tell her and let's see where the chips fall.

With this resolution in mind, I felt elated and a little light headed. All of my previous anger had been replaced by warm and fuzzy feelings. I bounded back into our suite with the intention of declating my love for her.