Arousal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you are so big, I don't know if I can get it all in my mouth. But I'll definitely try," she told him in her best innocent girl voice, and he just grinned and put his hand on her head.

"Yes baby, please try," he said, and with that she licked the head of his dick, tasting the drop of pre-cum that had seeped out.

"Mmm, you are so delicious," she said, and suddenly engulfed his entire shaft with her hot mouth. "Ohh baby, oh yeah," he moaned, guiding her head with his hand. "Take it all," he said, and with that she deep throated him, causing him to erupt immediately.

He released his grip on her head and grabbed the sheets to steady himself. "Oh yes," Tivoli cried out, and Charlene began to massage his balls. Finally his orgasm subsided, and Charlene withdrew his cock from her mouth, but to her amazement he was still hard.

"Glad we got that out of the way," he said to her. "I can go all night now."

Charlene smiled and slid her way back up his body until her pussy was positioned right at the tip of his dick. He suddenly flipped her over on her back, and began kissing her neck and her chest, making his way down to her nipples. He suckled one nipple while massaging the other. Charlene squirmed with delight, her juices flowing between her legs.

"I want to make love to you," Tivoli whispered to her, and took her nipple in his mouth once again.

"Please, I need you to make love to me," was Charlene's response, and with that encouragement, Tivoli took the tip of his cock and placed it at her hot wet entrance.

"I'll be gentle, I promise," he told her, and slowly pushed his cock into her, feeling the wetness and heat.

"Oh yes," she whispered, and spread her legs even farther apart.

Slowly he entered her, not wanting to hurt her, until he was inside her all the way to his balls. Charlene breathed rapidly, and Tivoli looked her in the eyes and asked, "Are you ok? Am I hurting you?"

"No, you're perfect. You're so big, it feels so good," Charlene uttered to him, and with that Tivoli began to withdraw, slowly at first. Then he entered her again, and withdrew, speeding up until she began to scream with pleasure.

"Oh you feel so good, don't stop. Please baby don't stop," she yelled, and Tivoli buried his head in the crook of her neck. He could feel the tightening in his belly that signaled an orgasm was fast approaching, and at the same time Charlene whispered to him.

"Harder baby, make it hurt." With those unbelievably sexy words coming out of her mouth, he felt her pussy tightening up around his cock, and he whispered back, "Cum with me baby, I want to feel your pussy milking my cock dry."

At that moment his balls drew up, and Charlene felt the heat in her belly building to its peak. He pumped her harder, and came with such force he caused her to cum also, her pussy swallowing every bit of his hot seed. They came together for what seemed like an eternity, and eventually settled down to catch their breaths.

When Tivoli made a move to get up from on top of her, Charlene grabbed his shoulder and said, "Don't move, I like the way you feel on top of me." Tivoli smiled, because no one had ever said that to him before. No one had made him feel so good before, either. He laid his head on her shoulder, not even bothering to withdraw his dick from her swollen pussy.

"Stay with me," he said out of the blue.

"What?" Charlene asked. "What do you mean, like spend the night?"

"No, I mean spend the rest of your life. Stay with me. I fell in love with you tonight, as soon as I saw you. I don't want you to leave. Do you feel the same?" he asked, and lifted his head to look into her eyes.

"Yes, I do feel the same. I'm not going anywhere. I'll stay with you, because I fell in love with you too," she answered, and planted a slow sweet kiss on his lips. He felt his cock twitch, and since it was still inside of her, she felt it too.

"Oh, see what you do to me?" he laughed, and Charlene just kissed him again. They fell asleep in that position, embracing each other and looking forward to a life together.

12