Aroused and Looking

Story Info
A motherfucker believes it's time for real romance.
10.7k words
4.68
33.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Little by little Adair Ashford became aware his mom appeared interested in having sex with him.

Adair had always imagined if that were to happen his mom would pull out one of his adult magazines from his bottom drawer and sit beside him, arm around him with her hand resting around the front of his shoulder. She'd talk about the super dicks and shape and size of the females tits and ask which of the women he preferred and why. He'd feel a tit pressing into his back and she'd then say it was getting hot in his bedroom and would he mind if she removed her shirt.

But no. She was a little less obvious than that... at first.

Looking back Adair thought the first sign she was seriously interested was when she asked him to bring the washing off the clothesline. He'd done that chore a few times previously, loading the basket with towels, sheets, tea towels, his dad's shirts, his shirts and their underwear, her nightdresses and shirts, a couple of bras and a some sensible looking panties that mature women favor.

But this time there'd been virtually nothing on the line -- just three sexy looking bras and matching panties and two pairs of patterned stockings. Adair recalled being surprised, thinking his mom must be entering a more liberal period in life.

He said the underwear sets looked sexy and she replied did he think so and it was good he'd noticed. Those final words confused him and so he left the kitchen aware she was looking at him intently and smiling.

The next occasion that tinkled his bell occurred when he found as pair of her panties outside his bedroom door. Adair recalled picking them up and he sniffed the crotch. She came along, snatched them from under his nose and laughed saying she didn't think they were his briefs.

Goaded he'd called wasn't she wearing panties and just as she was turning into the master bedroom she pulled up the back of her skirt and said, "You're the expert, tell me."

He didn't reply but noticed she was wearing a pair of her sexy French panties.

Another time they were at the backdoor. She was entering and he was leaving.

"After you mom."

"Oh my, what a gentleman."

And as she passed she dragged her hand over his crotch. At first Adair thought his crotch just happened to be where her hand would be when she passed but then on reflection he recalled there'd been a gap of about eight to ten inches between them; she must have reached for him deliberately.

As if keeping up the pressure, Alison began asking him about his dates. She knew some of the young women who'd been to school with him. Then one evening she asked quietly, "Have you done it with Susan?"

"Mom!"

"What?"

"Aw I don't know. Next thing you'll be asked me what was it like."

"Indeed Adair. What was it like?"

Adair recalled gaping at her. She came forward and kissed him good night, catching his limp hand and drawing it up on to her breast and then pulled away and went off to watch TV waiting for his father to come home from his bowling night.

Perhaps an hour later Adair had awoken to hear the bed head in his parent's room banging against the TV room wall and Robert his father saying, "Steady on Alison, what's up with you tonight? You're on fire."

Adair didn't catch the reply.

A few nights later his mom dropped her subtleties. His father was away on business. Alison came into Adair's bedroom and asked, "Are you awake?"

Adair switched on the bedside light and said no, grinning. His mom removed her nightdress and stroking both breasts asked, "Would you like to have sex with me?"

"Yes," croaked Adair, letting go of his erection he'd been playing with.

Alison threw the blankets back. She gasped, "Oooh, that's impressive" and clambered up beside him panting.

Adair remembers that evening vividly, and why not?

"Do you want it up the front or the ass?" he said, and his mom trembled and said in disgust, "Ass?"

Adair misinterpreted that as a yes and race off to the bathroom to return with lube.

"What's that for?"

"To make it easier for me to slide up your ass mom."

"Oh god, how foul. Get away from me."

"No, you go. You're in my bed."

Alison began crying and shaking.

"What?"

"Why can't you be nice to your mother?"

"I am. I understand up the ass feels nice for most women, apart from perpetual moaners and women basically unsuitable to be fucked or those in the hands of careless males."

"Who told you that?"

"Guys and women."

"Oh. Are you aware women desire foreplay?"

"Yes mom, but you came in here looking hot so I guessed you wanted immediate red-hot action."

"Well you're wrong."

Adair sighed and told her to roll on to him and help herself.

"God, you have a lot to learn," she said, although doing as instructed.

They kissed and gradually the kissing became passionate and they soon were tongue fucking.

Adair touched her asshole with his little finger and was almost bucked through the ceiling. "Take it easy mom."

"Well don't touch me there."

When his mom moved down his chest licking his skin and nipples and then tongue-dipping into the belly button Adair reached across, removed the cap from the lube spray bottle and placed it under his pillow.

Alison began sucking him and heated up and became very interested. "It's time Adair."

But Adair was tactically prepared. "I'm not going into your vagina mom -- that hole is dad's."

"Oh come on Adair," she wined and went back to licking and jerking him.

"Turn and straddle me and I'll lick and finger your vagina."

"Oh Adair, you are so good to me," she said, obeying the man in charge.

Adair began fingering her and used his free hand to spray some lube on to her butt hole.

This time she didn't buck when he ran a finger across that hole. He increased his agitation of her pussy, getting three fingers in with ease, so added the other two digits and she spread her knees wider and he thought there was room to push his whole hand in but decided against it. He worked his fingers and used his forefinger of his other hand to begin working into her ass.

"What are you doing Adair," she grunted, taking her mouth off his dick.

Well it was time to push her. "You know I have to do this if you wish to be fucked."

She sunk her mouth back over his cock without replying. Adair took that to be a reluctant acceptance and pushed a second finger into her ass and worked at it gently to widen the orifice. She came over the fingers of his other hand and grunting rolled off him and puffing asked, "What position do you want me in?"

"On your hands and knees, head down, ass up high."

It was a big ass and soon he was half-way in, ignoring her squeals and requests for him to stop. He called, "We can fuck now."

As Adair began thrusting she pushed back and within thirty seconds he rested, with his dick buried to the max.

"Come on, get going," she gritted. "Your father will be home soon and if he catches us like this he'll beat the crap out of us."

"My nice and gentle father?"

She barked at her six foot-two son, "Fuck me you big idiot."

Adair grinned and obliged. He emptied into her and she fingered herself off to an explosive climax and said, "That was a beauty" and sank down, really spent. Adair withdrew with an almighty pop, that sounding not unlike a wet fart, and Alison laughed and surprised by declaring that had been one of her better fucks in recent years.

"Not the best."

"Get lost asshole."

Laughing Adair went off and ran a bath for her. When it was ready he called her and in the kitchen poured her a vodka on the rocks.

Awash in the bath Alison took her drink and pulled his head down to deliver a motherly kiss on the lips. She asked whimsically, "Will I go to hell for allowing my son to fuck me?"

"No mom. That's just propaganda spread by jealous grandmothers with dried up pussies."

Alison laughed unrestrained, slopping some of her drink into the bath and the floor.

A couple of days later one of Adair's neighbors Mrs Reynolds called him over to fix a leaking faucet and said, "Your mom whispered to me she's having sex with you." Mrs Reynolds was one of those housewives viewed loosely from afar that Adair called 'succulent'. It was an hour later before Adair staggered away from Mrs Reynolds whom he left, red-faced and panting, licking one of her breasts.

At the weekend by chance Adair met his aunt in the mall. His mom's youngest sister said Alison had told her a very big secret. Adair groaned as Jill leant forward and squeezed his cock.

"Aunt Jill, stop it. We're in public view."

"Well hurry up, take me somewhere where we can do it."

Six weeks later, already losing weight because of excessive sexual activity, a relieved Adair went to college. Because those older women had taught him so much, Adair the freshman found himself in demand and his reputation spread and even a couple of female assistant professors took him aside for so-called 'private tuition'. He advanced into group sex and learned to wear a butt plug to avoid taking it up there by eager guys or women wearing strap-ons when he was otherwise seriously occupied.

Adair came home for term breaks and gradually his mom and four other neighbors he had been servicing lost interest but not Aunt Jill who for some years dragged him off for a night or up to a week at a hotel or motel to have Adair fuck all orifices. She told him Uncle Dan was pretty good but didn't do asshole and didn't like his dick being sucked and so that left a great gap in her life for Adair and his dick. Adair really liked Aunt Jill and her love of sex and her foul language during their robust bouts and so accepted her dependency on him.

Adair graduated and worked for a local law firm for five years. After missing out on a junior law partnership competing against three other contenders, he felt aggrieved and left his hometown as soon as he secured a post elsewhere.

Merlon City with more than 750,000 people suited Adair fine. The atmosphere in the central business district was dynamic, rather new and clean for a big city and his work in family law was very satisfying. Being gym fit and well aware of what women want, Adair couldn't complain about his zip being down so often, even drawn down by some of his more lively companions with their teeth.

In time Adair's private nickname for Merlon was Fuck City. However as he turned twenty-nine Adair knew something was missing in his life -- real romance and by implication real sex and anything rising above that, for example, receiving the total concern and trust from someone other than himself and his family. He felt ready and decided to go for it.

Easier said than done.

Adair was a guy who chose women -- or was chosen by them -- for the joy of sex. Such relationships appeared doomed to a short life because of other commitments, beliefs and desires, not the least being was the universal conviction of those who bedded with him that Adair was simply a guy who fucked for short-term gratification and then would move on to plunder another target. In gaining that reputation, Adair's chances of finding a woman to woo for a more serious and long lasting relationship bordered on the impossible. For a start he probably wouldn't recognize such a woman because he wasn't aware of the differences between categories of women apart from his experience that there were those who readily associated with him and those who appeared repulsed by someone like him.

Adair began to think deeply about this. It wasn't that he didn't respect women. His code was he wouldn't fuck any woman he didn't respect. It was so puzzling: what were these women who weren't of loose morals apart from mothers, wives and daughters of friends and female business associates he hadn't sexually confronted and female clients and clients of his colleagues? It wasn't something he couldn't discuss with others because to do so would be to admit he was a pathetic womanizer without soul, and Adair didn't think he fitted that description. He attempted to better categorize himself and had to settle for this: a confused womanizer attempting to rise about himself.

Yes, that was it. He liked the thought he was now attempting to 'rise about himself' and to find a woman to really love. His concern evaporated. He adopted his new mission.

It never occurred to Adair that two such women would find him.

CHAPTER 2

Adair was in the gym one morning when an attractive blonde said, "Hello. Would you excuse me for being so forward but you have an amazing body."

"You can say that without seeing all of it?"

"I beg you pardon," she said, flushing.

"Well I was only speaking anatomically," Adair said hastily, thinking perhaps this was no gym bunny.

"I accept that but at the same time don't you think you ought not be speaking to me in that manner?"

Adair was up to it. "Oh, a thousand pardons. My mom is always saying I speak uncouthly to women."

"She may well be correct."

"And am I correct you are ready to have coffee or a juice with me in the gym café?"

"Well I..."

"You do now... I'm Adair Ashford."

"How did you know I was going to say that? Well that doesn't alter the fact we haven't been formerly introduced."

"But you do make exceptions?"

"Heavens, you are aggressive. Yes I do make exceptions."

"Well there we go Jill."

The young woman acted on the brink of hostility. "My name is Gina Moore."

"Sorry, I meant Gina. Lovely to meet you Gina; come to the café. You also have a lovely body."

Gina glared at him. "Exactly what do you mean by that?"

"Nature has endowed you. I am simply paying tribute."

The glare was back. "That's a preposterous statement."

"Yes indeed. I'm inclined to make them almost at will. Listen Gina, just don't be too hasty to judge me. I'm not all bad."

"Careful, you might scare me away," she almost smiled.

"Well said. I'll attempt to be careful but may need your tolerance."

As they entered the café the blonde with azure eyes and a fairly wide beam said, "You are exceedingly quick and incisive with repartee."

"Thank you. Diverting from that, why are you so sensitive?"

She stared at him. "Adair, you are making it difficult for me to decide I could like you."

"Is that important to you?"

"No."

"Then answer the previous question."

"I am in a mess. I married unwisely and the a-hole I married eleven months ago has found a buddy who is love with him and is seeking an uncontested divorce. Daddy has paraded three attorneys for me to choose from and I liked none of them. I was talking to Marion the day manager here and we were looking at you lifting weights. She said you were a honey, sighing that it was a pity she was married, and then said a curious thing. She said you were an attorney."

"Curious?"

"It intrigued me her saying that just when I'm in need of an attorney. Marion though you practiced family law."

"Correct. But why must you like the attorney?"

The reply was delayed as they ordered white coffee and sat down. "I need to trust the attorney because I'm well endowed."

Adair looked at her breasts, Gina flushed, and he said so he'd noted but he found it difficult to see the significance between breasts and trusting one's attorney.

"You misunderstand," she said wide-eyed and holding back a laugh. "I was endowed from the estates of my maternal grandparents. Jake is claiming a share of those assets as matrimonial property."

"Are there grounds for his claim?"

"A pre-nuptial was signed and properly processed but both my grandparents died after the wedding, within a couple of months of one another."

"Were their bequests in your name or your and Jake's name?"

"Just mine."

"Excellent. Tell Jake to get fucked."

"Pardon me?"

"Er I meant to say get lost."

Gina frowned and said she certainly hoped he did.

Adair said smoothly, "Here's my card. Drop in and sign on as a client and that will allow me to take your case."

"I'm not certain I find you acceptable. You are aggressive and I've heard you use the F-word."

"Well look elsewhere for legal representation Gina. I'm not changing into a pin-up boy just to please you."

Adair smiled and saying goodbye left.

Adair had just dressed after fucking the night manager of his apartment building just after 9:00 that evening when his phone went.

"Good evening, Adair Ashford."

"Hi it's Gina. I have been talking to daddy. He says from what I've said you appear interested in me and that should be good enough. He called the senior partner of your firm and Mr Crofton said you are a top line attorney and represented Bette Holm in her amazing divorce settlement. Mr Crofton was one of Miss Holm's boyfriends early in her career."

"And so?"

"Will you please represent me?"

Adair yawned and looked at the manager pulling on her panties. "Come into the office tomorrow, any time between 9:30 and 6:45. I suggest you call my PA listed on my card for a time."

"Okay. What are you doing... watching TV?"

"No, I've just had sex and am about to return to my apartment."

The call, as expected, was cut abruptly.

Adair grinned. If she wanted him she'd have to take him as he was. What an upstart she was attempting to remodel him to suit her tastes.

* * *

Jan buzzed and advised Miss Moore was waiting and had signed in as a client.

As routine to demonstrate politeness to a client paying big fees, Adair went out to greet the warpish-tongued Gina Moore. He stared. She was in an elegant white suit and wore a black hat. Because of the black high heels she appeared taller than Adair remembered during their brief encounter the previous day and because she no longer was wearing gym shoes with a sweater tied around her waist she appeared less bulky down there. The only bulk was farther up, he noticed with a flick of eye shift in a two-stage lift to look into her attractive face, enhanced by full make-up.

He swallowed and continued walking. Gina didn't hold out her hand in preparation to a greeting so he moved right in and kissed her on the cheek, very lightly and briefly. She smelled very edible.

"Do you normally kiss new clients?"

Jan and some other PAs at their desks outside offices would have heard that comment so Adair simply said no and waved Gina in. That allowed him to study her ass and lower legs, He closed the door, not looking at anyone else, knowing the other women would now be descending on Jan to find out about the lady in white because that's what women did.

"You kissed me."

"Yes."

"Without invitation."

"See Jan on the way out. We have a complaints process in place."

"God you are cold."

Adair smiled, knowing this was so easy to defuse. "Was my kiss cold?"

It was touch and go; for a moment he thought she wouldn't answer. "Well no, and your after-shave fragrance was, er, very lovely."

She sat and as Adair sat opposite her instead of behind his desk. She crossed her long legs and because her skirt was short Adair caught a milliseconds sight of something that fluttered his breathing: she wore stay-ups. God, he loved women who wore stockings.

The routine discussion was over in fifteen minutes, Adair making notes.

"Right, that's all for now. I'll set up a meeting with the other side. I don't want you there if you'll be over-emotional. It's a business meeting and if I'm good enough your husband will walk away relatively happy but fuming."

"Fuming?"

"Yes because he'll not get anywhere near what he'd imagined."

Gina looked aghast. "You mean you want me to pay out more than his entitlement?"

Adair sighed patiently. "I apologize. I'm guilty of taking it for granted that you being an intelligence and obviously well-educated person with a business degree would have been aware of the elements of negotiation. You admit your husband is aggressive. Surely you can see no way would he leave empty handed unless you put a bullet between his eyes?"