Aroused and Looking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte didn't flinch. "Yes, that's what I'm hoping for. I've discussed it with Gina and she said go for it, she'd get used to seeing you and me together."

"How are the children?"

"Fine."

"They wouldn't need to see me with you."

"But I'd want that to happen. If Anna can't have Scott I know she'll accept you."

Adair smiled. "We ought to be in each other's arms within a month, that's if you're still interested."

"Oh I'm interested."

"God you are sexy."

"And the same goes for your buster."

"Scott's parents live near you. I don't want them knowing you have anyone waiting in the wings and I don't want the children talking about me because that could harden Scott's thinking. This is all about strategic play."

"I understand. Well goodbye and thank you for this support even though I'll have to pay for it of course. Business is business. What I mean is you have helped make this bearable and it will help me to feel whole again knowing you are in the wings."

They kissed.

"Please touch my pussy."

Adair hesitated by aware Charlotte had pulled up the front of her skirt, which was a struggle, and spread her legs; he slipped his fingers under her panties and ran them over the bald beaver.

He pulled his hand away.

"That was lovely. Do it once more. I have a month to think about your touch."

Adair plunged two fingers into her. He gave her one to suck and then he sucked one and then pushed both fingers into her mouth. Her dark eyes didn't leave his face.

"Ohmigod, that was so incredibly sexy. I'll suck a finger every night in memory of you."

"In temporary memory of me I'd hope."

She laughed and that moved her breasts, fascinating Adair who said, "Call me every night at 10:00. You now have my cell phone number."

"I'll do that. We can have phone sex I guess."

"Goodbye Mrs Sexy. I'm thinking I could easily grow to love you Charlotte."

"Now who's been sexy," she laughed, as Adair moved forward to open the door.

* * *

Three weeks later Adair called on Charlotte. The live-in nanny/housekeeper Mrs McDonald answered the door and greeted him warmly, saying Charlotte was almost ready. Charlotte had returned to work a fortnight earlier. With her divorce settlement negotiations complete with agreement on every required aspect including child custody and support and visitation rights, Charlotte was told the legal process through the court should be completed in about six months provided there were no hiccups.

Charlotte came down the stairs looking very fit and cheerful. The children were asleep and Mrs McDonald had her phone number and knew Charlotte would be staring the night at Adair's home.

"Bye, and remember what I'd told you."

"As they drove off in Adair's SUV he asked, "And what did Mrs McDonald tell you?"

"Oh nothing really."

"It must have been something in her mind to have felt urged to remind you?"

Adair could 'feel' Charlotte fighting embarrassment. He waited patiently until she asked him not to be angry or feel Mrs McDonald was interfering.

"No it's fine; I'm a big boy. Go on."

"Mrs McDonald's grandmother use to say if you want a man you feed him well and if you want him to stay around you take him to bed and allow him open slather. Her grandmother use to say men not being active with a woman are keen to go off and fight; after being with a women men are reluctant to go forth."

"And?"

"God I don't know. She just cackled away. I suppose she is saying we are to dine well and I'm to fuck you legless and you'll stay around wanting more. How does that sound as an interpretation?"

"A very good interpretation and very sound advice is my belief."

"We are going to fuck aren't we" Charlotte said. "I have been building up for it all week."

"Dip your fingers in and let me lick them."

"Adair!"

"Come on."

There was silence and Charlotte appeared to be fidgeting. And then he sniffed a familiar odor.

"Oh God, this is barbaric."

"Yummy, I don't think so. I haven't licked too vigorously. You lick the rest off."

Charlotte groaned and obeyed.

He turned and looked at her. "Feel sexy."

"Yes, watch the highway."

He grinned. "With me driving you have nothing to do. Unzip me and suck."

"Adair! We're not college kids."

"I know but we can pretend can't we?"

"Okay but I'm not popping my tits out unless you park."

"Just suck. We can attend to your tits later."

"God Adair, how big are you?"

"Apparently big enough; I've never had a complaint over pussy sex."

"What other sex is there?"

With Charlotte bent over him giggling, Adair felt there was no need to answer. He was surprised a mother of two would bend over her new fellow in a car and suck. It did appear Charlotte was his kind of girl.

"I asked Gina but she had no idea about your cock."

"Well that's Gina with her well-developed sense of morality."

"Who's the slut of the family?"

Charlotte jumped as if she'd been shot. "God, you ask questions right to the quick. Once I would have said me but since my marriage I calmed right down. Mom has great difficulty keeping her hands off dad and they go at it like ferrets. Are you aiming to turn on my old sluttish ways?"

"Yes."

"Bravo," Charlotte said and ran her tongue along his dick for the very first time.

"I'm tasting pre-cum," she called.

"Proceed with care. When I begin to stiffen please stop. I want to save it for real fucking."

They arrived into the apartment panting. Charlotte looked around quickly and pronounced it rather tidy for a man.

"Did you bring your bikini as requested?"

"Yes, but couldn't we have sex first?"

"Are you looking for it that badly?" and the look that drew hasted Adair into spinning her round and unzipping the back of her top and unhooking her bra. She reached behind to clutch his erection possessively.

Adair pulled off her top and bra and looking at the breasts said in awe, "Magnificent."

"Big breasts droop."

"If you hear me complain over that you'll know I'm certifiable."

She giggled. "You're funny. Do you have a complaint about the large size of my nipples or the heavy color of my areola?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Well, you are easy to please. Kiss them my kind man."

Adair decided to go straight for it because after sucking him she was on fire.

He kissed, pulled, licked and squeezed the breasts until Charlotte was rocking her head round aimlessly and moaning and sighing heavily. He waited until she groaned, "Put it in, put it in" and pulling her onto the polished floor did just that. He removed her panties and took her from behind, lifting her uppermost leg into the air. Charlotte delicately aimed him over her oozing cunt and pushed him in.

"God I'm wet."

Adair grunted as he pushed more of his cock in. If you wish you can make me wetter by pissing over me."

"Adair!" Charlotte shrieked and came, convulsing several times.

He grinned and picked up the pace. "Is there more where that came from?"

Panting, eyes huge, she nodded and began rocking against him, catching his rhythm while Adair took a big handful of tit and groaned in pleasure. This woman was well quipped for sex and engaged him conversationally in such a way he knew she'd be a lively partner. He began thinking of them as a couple.

Later they went down to the pool. Charlotte leaned on him saying she was whacked.

"Well what do you expect? We were at it for almost two hours."

They were too tired to go out to dinner so Adair called and had take-outs delivered. In the morning there was only just time for a quickie and showers before they raced to Charlotte's home. She was nervous about starting the relationship and wanted to be home before the kids woke up. She intended to gradually introduce Adair to their life. But the noise of their arrival awoke Anna and she came into the kitchen rubbing her eyes. She said "Hi mommy and went to Adair and held up her arms to be lifted.

"Where have you been?" she asked.

"I have been very busy doing work. Do you remember me?"

"Don't be silly. Of course I do. You threw me into the pool at grandma's and saved me. Did you know daddy's not coming home?"

"Yes. How do you feel about that?"

"It's okay. Please put me down. I'll play in Angus' room till he wakes. He used to wake up first but not now. It's because he's becoming a bigger boy."

Adair looked up. Charlotte now joined by Mrs McDonald were gaping at him.

"What?"

"Until now Anna's refused to talk about her daddy. I had no idea what she thought." Charlotte began weeping and turned into Mrs McDonald's arms.

"I imagine give kids the questions and they'll tell you when they're ready," Adair philosophized. "That's how I manage old clients in nursing homes who are away with the birds. I keep returning and eventually they tell me. A bit like kids, eh?"

Charlotte and Mrs McDonald looked at each other and smiled.

"Neither my mom nor grandma told me that," said Mrs McDonald and the three of them laughed.

Anna returned with Angus in tow. "He told me he likes you being back but he'll not tell you. He has to get used to you before he'll tell you things."

"Well I have to go. Who's riding in my black SUV to the gate?"

"Me, me," Angus said, reaching out his hand for Adair to hold.

"I suppose I'll have to go. Angus will want that. I'll get a doll."

Charlotte kissed him and whispered she'd been beautifully treated and she was so happy the children were taking to him so well.

"Ride to the gate with us."

"Yes mommy," the children cried and Mrs McDonald demanded, "Where's my kiss young man. It would appear you are family."

Two evenings later Adair and Charlotte went to the movies and behaved like two mature adults, instead of groping like two horny teenagers. It was by arrangement. Charlotte had suggested they act their age and exercise decorum.

They behaved irreproachably at the restaurant and Adair had to hang on to Charlotte's every word and stifle yawns. God, he thought, behaving virtuously was so boring. Little wonder some females turned into rampant nymphomaniacs when released from the chains of home life. The liberated females turned into sluts purely because of disciplined authoritarian parental control, perhaps because mommy was penis shy or daddy became repressive at home because he didn't want his daughter becoming a whore like his mistress.

Fortunately acting punctiliously lasted until they entered the apartment when Charlotte would begin gurgling and panting, tearing off his and her clothes, often ruining garments.

God, did he love her for that. Charlotte could harden his dick better than anyone he could remember.

On one occasion he turned serious and courted a truth he would find he struggled to accept. He asked her, "Charlotte, do you really enjoy wallowing in sex like this?"

She rolled one of his balls into her mouth, spat it out, and said throatily, "Bring it on."

It wasn't only about sex of course. Their relationship expanded to taking the children to the park, taking them out to lunch serving the gunk children like, going to art shows, visiting their respective friends and socializing at home, other people's homes and dining or lunching out and accompanying each other to respective work functions. They acted as if they were married but of course they weren't.

When the dissolution of Charlotte's marriage was imminent, Adair repeated an earlier question, "Charlotte, do you really enjoy our excessiveness in sex?"

She replied, "Oh darling, you're not getting tired of me already are you? No, of course not. I love sex and you draw out the woman in me."

"Charlotte, will you marry me?"

"What? You are asking me that with your dick up my ass. Aren't you suppose to ply me with drink in a fancy restaurant and then ask?"

"Well okay, I'll reschedule."

"No, no. You might forget. The answer is yes. Ohmigod, I'm having my first spontaneous ejaculation from your anal stimulation. I haven't yet fingered my cunt or touched my clit. Wheeeeeee!"

* * *

Charlotte was so uptight. "You ought to have worn a tie. I wanted you to wear a tie."

"I don't do ties at weekends unless the occasion is strictly formal."

"This is a strictly formal occasion."

Adair urged Charlotte to calm, saying they were only meeting her immediate family and he knew them. "The big meltdown faces you next weekend when you prepare to meet my parents."

"Oh god, stop. I need to pee."

"We can't stop on this highway unless in dire emergency. I suppose you could open you door and pee outwards, hoping your seatbelt will hold fast."

"Oh you are so foul and unsympathetic. My mom would kill you if she knew you treated me in this manner."

"You say repeatedly I treat you beautifully."

"Well not today."

"Okay, I'll stop and go to jail."

"No, it's okay. False alarm."

"It's probably a baby."

"What!"

Adair realized his error. "I said probably you should keep calm baby."

"Oh."

Close to their destination Adair said, "I can't understand your panic. You're been through this procedure before with you Ex."

"But this is different."

"How's that?"

"My parents expected you to fuck me and leave me to marry a decent guy."

"What."

"I'm sorry Adair but that's what they told me. It's simply their perception."

"I'm turning around. I'm not going in to meet that lot."

"Darling Adair. Please calm down. Just because daddy was told by several guys you were fucking your way through the city's entire population of females there is no need to feel aggrieved."

"But the population of Merlon is more than 760,000."

"I know darling and it would have been a big ask; but as I said these things are simply perceptions. Are you aware dad had asked mom had you been at her?"

"Your mom? God Charlotte, that's insane. I deny it absolutely."

"Okay, that's cool. Here we are, next turn left. All this talk has made me sexy. I feel like a fuck rather than a pee."

"Perhaps we can perform both in front of your parents. They won't be shocked after listening to those lies about me."

"As you wish darling."

"What?"

"Here we are, turn right."

Adair narrowly missed taking out the right hand gatepost.

"God, that was close. Do you want me to drive darling?"

"What, straight up twenty feet of driveway?"

"Well, as you wish darling. Drive carefully."

The three Moore's stood on the terrace waving. Adair was please to see Ivan pulling off his tie when noting Adair wasn't wearing one.

"Hi," Charlotte called.

The family replied hi but no-one greeted Adair so Charlotte said brightly, "Everyone, this is Adair whom you know and are now aware he'd my fiancé."

"Hi Adair," said the family and then remained muted.

Charlotte swept past them dragging Adair and sat with him on a sofa in the lounge.

The family sat opposite staring at Adair.

"Drinks daddy," said Charlotte. Ivan returned with three wines and two bottles of beer.

"Cheers," Charlotte said brightly.

"Good health," toasted the family in unison.

Charlotte asked her mom to say something.

"Why do you want to marry my daughter Adair?"

"Because in bed she's the best woman I've ever had."

Ivan choked on his beer laughing. Shrieking with laughter Gloria threw herself at Ivan, spilling all her wine over him. Gina shouted, "Stop it, stop it! This is disgusting."

"You are quite right darling," said her mother. "Please serve lunch."

Three hours later Charlotte and Adair were almost home.

"Well again I say, that went really well," she said. "Mom wants us to have the wedding at their place and as I don't want a church wedding that suits me fine."

"As I said when she suggested that, it suits me."

"God I have no idea why I panicked."

"You're a woman."

"Oh yeah. My po-faced sister asked me what you were like to fuck. I said passable, that I liked it best up the ass. She ran off and vomited."

"Good lord. She'll be worried now about what she has to do with her dildo. Did you warn her to use lube?"

"No I had no idea she'd try it. I'll call her as soon as I get inside while you bath the children. Mrs McDonald would welcome a break."

* * *

The following weekend as they entered the airport terminal Charlotte said, "God, I'm so nervous. Please don't tell your parents you fuck me."

"Okay, anything else?"

"No."

"Well there they are."

"Ohmigod, your mom is as tall as I am and what a gorgeous smile."

"Well let her down quietly. She doesn't know you are as old as me, have two children and are a divorcee."

"Oh god, Adair, now you tell me. What on earth do you two talk about when on the phone?"

"The weather, the state of the national economy, politics, world trouble spots and her desire to have grandchildren."

"What?"

"Grandchildren. She'll want you to have six by me."

"Ohmigod."

"Hi mom, dad. Mom this is Doctor Charlotte Moore. She is a divorcee, has two children and is the same age as me."

Alison went into a spin. "Ohmigod, a doctor in the family. There never has been one -- oh wait till I tell my friends. Come here darling and give me a kiss. What sort of doctor are you?"

"My doctorate is in science, I work in microbiology Mrs Ashford."

"Dear please call me Alison. Now tell me about your children and then about that swine you divorced. You look too perfect to have committed anything worthy of divorce. Oh this is my husband and Adair's father Robert. Carry Dr Moore's bag please dear. You talk to your son. No, you two go and get the car while Charlotte and I have a quick coffee."

"You are so tall Alison. I stand in awe."

"Oh darling, you are too kind. Are you working in the area of attempting to control the cold virus?"

"Why yes, how did you know?"

"It was only a guess, being an area critical to the well being of mankind."

"You are astonishing intelligent Alison. I can see where your son gets it from."

As they walked to the car Robert said to his son, "They'll be talking like this for hours. Let's go off for a beer."

"No dad, on this visit I prefer Charlotte doesn't see mom in full fighting mode, exhibiting her Scottish heritage."

"Ah, with you away from the house she rarely ties her kilt in a twist. I must lecture you on the remarkable force in marriage two little words called, "Yes dear."

"Yes dad."

They went off arm in arm to the bar, forgetting their best intentions. Alison found them there an hour later. "Thank you for leaving me in peace with my perfect daughter-in-law-to-be you two. Come on, we are ready to go home. I'm throwing lunch for all my friends who can come at such short notice tomorrow. They deserve to meet Dr Moore."

Charlotte and Adair arrived home late on Sunday night. They had agreed Adair would sell his apartment and move in with Charlotte and he'd use some of the sale proceeds to give to her as half the appraised value of her property.

"Stay the night," she urged.

"But the children?"

"They will have to get used to seeing you in my bed sometime. As for Mrs McDonald she'd been asking why aren't you here sleeping with me."

"Okay."

"You're as agreeable as your mother."

"Charlotte, about my mother..."

"I can guess. She was making her best effort and sometimes fire burns in her belly. I have an aunt very much like her I believe."

"Well, I'm glad to have that out of the way. We did have a lovely weekend."

Because Mrs McDonald was in the house Charlotte had sex without squealing. Adair assisted her greatly, covering her body with tiny kisses that eventually had her gasping. He then lifted her off the bed and sat on the bedroom chair, sitting her on his knees.

"Pussy or ass?"

"I think pussy as I'm less likely to squeal."

"Right take your time and move your butt in any direction to get the feelings you desire. I'll hold back and shoot when you tell me."

Charlotte loved it. She played around for almost an hour. Adair kissed her neck and massaged her belly and tits. She caught him falling asleep a couple of times. Finally she called she was ready to come and heaved and gasped into a mighty one, Adair coming in with his contribution.