Arousing Leigha Ch. 01

Story Info
They wanted the her, no matter what it took.
7.1k words
4.35
138.8k
48
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: In Retrospect

Leigha looked out the window at the wide span of mountains. No matter how many times she saw them or how long she had lived there, she was still totally in awe of the beauty.

Today, they were on the way to Salt Lake City. Even the sound of the big diesel pulling them along was a quiet comfort to her. The purple Kenworth seemed to take each hill in stride, carefully navigating every long curve with Marty's skillful hands.

He had been making the trip at least once a week for the past few years and knew every hill, every dangerous curve and, of course, every truck stop by heart. In the past she had been able to ride with him only on occasion but in the past month it seemed like it was pretty close to an every week thing.

She glanced again over at Marty. Just like the countryside, she never tired of looking at him. They had been married four years and lived in Wyoming for three. He was a very handsome man and she loved him. He was always very thoughtful and as accommodating as could be.

Recently that was even more true than usual. In the past, their sex life had always been a comfort to her. She loved it when he lay on her and entered, softly but strongly filling her body with his. The nice slow orgasms he produced were always fulfilling. Of course there were times when she was very attracted to certain other men but she had always felt their love life was fantastic and their marriage was certainly wonderful.

Lately, though, there had been some massive changes in their lives. His recent tenacity when they were in bed, his new appetites, and a new aggressiveness he had never shown before. Not that she was complaining. She knew that her own sexual appetite in the past month had somehow become voracious in itself. All of Marty's new attention with his hands and mouth were more than welcome and his soft screwing had become poundings. She couldn't seem to get enough, almost as if her new sex needs were driven from outside.

For some reason these torrid sessions and the "invitation to ride" always came immediately after one of her visits to Doctor Ryan's office, often within hours. She didn't know exactly what was fueling their sexual appetites; her totally lack of pain after each of those visits or the fact that, for some reason, her pussy and her senses were on fire for many hours if not days each time she left his office.

There were limits, though. She was still uncomfortable with the new little painting on the side of the truck. It said "Ridin' Leigha" on it and depicted a girl in a real short skirt leaning forward over a table, bent at the waist with her hands in front bracing her. Her legs were slightly bent and wide open. A man was in between them, grasping the girl's hips with each hand, very obviously making love to her from behind.

The problem was that the girl was an exact likeness of herself, right down to hair length and shape of legs. It was really embarrassing knowing that people she knew could see it.

She looked down at the little green book lying on the console separating them. That's one thing about traveling in a big truck. There is a huge amount of space between the seats. She smiled inwardly at the novel. Oh, she saw plenty of "adult" bookstores along the highway trying to entice the drivers in, but she was amazed that her sweet Marty was hooked on them.

It just wasn't his personality. Or rather, she hadn't seen any of this until just recently. But, all of a sudden, he seemed to get a kick out of her reading them. Actually, they were all stupid and she told him so. They were all the same. Very little story and a lot of "I-I-I-m-m-m-m-m cu-u-u-u-m-m-m-i-i-i-n-n-n-n-g-g-g-g-g"

Just the thought of it made her giggle. But if that's what he wanted, it was a small way to please him.

And he was just as intense about what she wore on these trips. For some reason he wouldn't let her even entertain the thought of jeans. It had to be dresses or very, very loose wide legged shorts.

Again, if that's what he wanted so be it, she thought.

With that in mind, she slowly picked the book up, thumbed through it casually, and started to idly read.

Marty watched Leigha out of the corner of his eye. Whenever she picked up one of the books he provided he tried to be as casual and inconspicuous as possible. He certainly didn't want to do anything that detracted away from the situation and bring her attention to him. He carefully reached down beside the left side of his seat and touched a little timer he carried with him, one that was always out of view of Leigha.

He was already starting to get antsy, feeling the erotic tension as it began to rise in the cab. He knew Leigha laughed off the books. The thing was, it never failed to turn her on.

Just a month or so ago it wouldn't have happened. But now, it was different. There had been sort of a rebirth with the two of them recently, drastic changes that he would have never dreamed possible. Out of those life changing experiences that effected them was Leigha and masturbation.

It was only a month or so ago that, during an intense foreplay period, she had agreed to let him watch her bring herself off.

It only took once! After that, he didn't hide the fact that he had a huge appetite for it. She didn't come across often but just enough to keep the thought alive and his heart pumping.

What he discovered was that she needed a "jump start" in order to do it without any inhibitions.

The idea of the books on these long rides wasn't his. Instead, a close friend suggested that he "accidentally" leave one of them in his truck and let her find it. She bashed him verbally about it at first, but when it all quieted down and she dared to venture inside it's cheap covers she became hooked. After that, he made sure he had one for her to "accidentally discover" on each trip. He really had no idea how erotic it would become.

Leigha would start out reading at some point on the trip. Normally it was within an hour after leaving town. Once she started reading, they never spoke. She would shake her head and laugh out loud at the book but always continued to read. It varied, but on a good day it would be about thirty minutes or so before she started showing the first signs of it affecting her.

Her fingers would start to bend back and forth against the pages of the book, not going anyplace but more like she were gently rubbing her clit. Whenever it happened, Marty knew the show was to begin.

Leigha was right handed so five to ten minutes later she would shift the book into her left hand. Slowly, her right hand would start its move. Slowly, quietly, it began. The miniscule inching up of her skirt or loose shorts. Tiny, tiny movements that brought the hem up inch by tantalizing inch.

Marty loved when she wore long skirts. That slow, agonizing process of the cloth inching up so slowly, so erotically. That in itself would almost make him come. He had to be careful not to touch himself or it would.

Over a period of time, the crotch of her panties would come in view. That's when she would start to tease herself, her finger sliding lightly over her cloth covered pussy as she was getting deeper and deeper into the book. At this point she was no longer laughing or ridiculing the story. Instead, she was totally engrossed while it was producing its intended effect on her.

When she teased herself to the point of breaking, her fingers always found and slid under the right leg band of her panties. Once she slipped under and began touched her clit there was no guessing: there was an immediate reaction from her hips. Her torso thrust up, her hips moving to meet her fingers.

From there, it was just a matter of watching her build. As it intensified her ass always started a slow gyration on the seat. As the time approached, it never failed that Leigha would lay the book down, look out the right window, and begin her orgasm. Her feet always jammed into the floorboard and her head would force back hard against the back of the seat, lifting her body slightly off the seat.

And then she became vocal. Very vocal. She absolutely abandoned herself to her pleasure, not caring that Marty was in the cab with her. When she was through, she would look out the window again or close her eyes, her hand never leaving her crotch. It wasn't a bit unusual for her to continue until she came three or four times, going back to the book each time until the combination of the action of her hand and the stimulation from the book swept her over.

Today, Marty watched as she did it again. As always, he was absolutely hard with her performance. He checked his timer. It had taken her thirty-eight minutes from the time she had started reading to the time she started to inch her skirt up. Once she started rubbing her pussy it took her nine minutes to come. It was a little side game he played and found of extreme interest. It was incredibly fun and erotic.

Today was a bit too much for Marty. It was not at all unusual for him to pull over as soon as possible and take Leigha right there in the cab. Most of the time it was at a truck rest. Today was different. The timing was such that an "off the road" pullover was just not available and he wasn't going to let his hard-on burst in his pants.

Leigha was breathing heavily and her fingers still caressing her swollen clit while her ass was squirming nonstop on the seat. He wasn't going to waste the moment.

Thank goodness he was nearing the top of a large hill and there was safety shoulders wide enough for him to pull over. When he stopped and set the brakes and emergency lights he was over on her side, his knees on the floorboard and his face between her legs. Today, he didn't want to waste even a drop of what she had created for him to devour.

Leigha slid down in the seat and sprawled out, opening her legs wide before dropping them over Marty's shoulders. This was part of the "new" them that she loved. She knew he would work fast today, bringing her off with his tongue and licking every bit of wetness from her before taking her with his hard cock in a whirlwind fashion before coming.

She had come to love it, accepting it as the best part of the trip.

Five minutes into it she was moaning lightly, her hips moving in large circles as Marty slowly licked her and darted his tongue in and out of her wetness. Her eyes were almost closed, lids drooping in the warm feelings washing through her.

But not all the way closed.

She saw the crease in the hat first. Then the brim and finally the eyes hidden by the sunglasses.

State trooper!

He had stepped up on the steps of the truck without either of them hearing him.

Frozen in the throes of an orgasm and not knowing what to do anyway she just stared at him and came, her mouth opening in a long moan as her body stiffened then quaked with the orgasm.

Her eyes never left the intruder's. Without a word, he smiled and slid down, out of sight.

Just then Marty came up and mounted her, thrusting himself inside her in what she knew would be a thirty second fuck.

She was too stunned to pay him much attention. What in the world was happening to her?

Over the past few months everything had been so changed, so erotically charged. She had been involved with things she had never deemed impossible. Now, she had stared a state trooper down while her husband's face was buried in her crotch.

And she had just kept cumming!

How could things have changed so fast? How could they have gone so far?

Leigha had no way to know there were definite answers to her questions. There were no coincidences.

There were players in her life, each of them carefully manipulating until they were influencing.

It's just that she didn't about know about them until it was too late.

THE BENEFACTORS

Leigha had no idea how much her life ha been influenced by others. More than any master plan, it was more just something that developed out of the wild blue. Slowly developing circumstances based on "what ifs" in the minds of two friends more than anything else.

Their names were Dusty Goff and David Ryan and their first contact with Leigha and Marty happened a few years before. It all came down to a wealthy man and his wise partner being in the right place at the right time. Or the wrong time, depending on your view.

And patience. Lots of patience.

Three years before the state trooper incident, Marty and Leigha had moved to Wyoming to live with a relative while they were trying to get their feet financially on the ground. Marty had lost his job in another town and Leigha's little income just wasn't enough to sustain them. It was difficult living with another family, especially as young as they were, but they had to take what they could. Both of them found small jobs but they knew it wasn't going to work for them. At best, the future was full of frightening questions.

It didn't help at all when within a month of their arrival Marty was working around an old barn and cut his hand on a rusty nail. Not only was it going to cost him some days of pay but also there was a doctor's bill to deal with. They could afford neither.

That nail changed their lives. It was at Doctor Ryan's office that it all started. Sometimes fate has a way of showing up in very strange places.

Marty was in the patient's room getting his hand looked at. He had asked her to stay out in the waiting room, saying that he was okay and insisting she didn't need to be with him. Secretly, he had never had stitches before and didn't know how he would react. They hadn't been married that long and he didn't want her there for "the show' if things went badly. Who wants his new wife to see him pass out?

It was there in the waiting room that fate stepped in. Actually, Dusty did.

Dusty had brought some papers in for Doctor Ryan to sign. He had been with him a long time and Doctor Ryan was "Dave" to Dusty. Over the years their relationship had moved far beyond that of an employer and an employee. Not only had David Ryan turned over unquestioned operational and business control of his ranch to Dusty but also they shared a strong common interest. In more ways than one.

Women. Including Rhonda, David's wife.

It often became the center of their conversations and neither of them seemed to mind it. And they were complete opposites. David had the smoothness and sophistication of a third generation doctor with an accumulation of wealth. Dusty was a workhorse. His ranching and business savvy far exceeded David's ability. That's why he was very wisely appointed to be "the man." There wasn't a person in town except for David and Rhonda that knew Dusty had a master's degree. He didn't flaunt it and nobody would have guessed.

Their common thread was women. And the way they had with them. Their approach was completely different. Fearing exposure, David had to leave town to fool around. He never missed a chance to go to any type of medical conference, seldom taking Rhonda with him. On his own, he was a suave pussy hound that never came home unsatisfied.

Not Dusty. He had more nerve than that. All those young local wives that the two of them often discussed and secretly desired were fair game to him. To Dusty, they were not just a release for his enormous sexual appetite but a challenge that made it all the more satisfying. He had been with enough of them that there was more than just a little "small talk" about him and his conquests when women huddled secretly and their thoughts could come out in private.

It wasn't just small talk. He was forty-one, toned and bronze from his work, and a tremendous dancer. In that small county, his dancing was like an irresistible magnet to wives whose own husbands had three feet. When the night was over and the prize taken Dusty had a habit of taking each of the ladies panties home with him when the rendezvous was over.

He had a treasure chest of them, each with it's own story that he knew by heart but would never indulge. Dusty was a cocksman, but even more so he was a gentleman and a secret was a secret.

Through the years, over thirty women in that county had come home at one time or the other without their underwear. Many of them on multiple occasions. Dusty got more pussy than most husbands.

On that particular day when Marty had to visit the office, as Dusty went through the front office he couldn't help but notice Leigha sitting there reading a magazine. Long brown hair, shapely legs protruding from a pair of denim shorts. She was, in Dusty's eyes, stunning. He knew she was new in town or he would have certainly noticed her before.

He stepped behind the desk and silently motioned with his head toward Leigha. Rhonda, who was not only Doctor Ryan's wife but also his office manager, missed the signal for a second then understood. She reached for the questionnaire that the two youngsters had just filled out and slid it over for Dusty's review. She knew that it was against the law but her relationship with Dusty went way beyond that. Way beyond.

Dusty studied it quickly. It told a huge story. And an accurate one. They were new in town and in bad trouble financially.

Dusty glanced back up and then mouthed to Rhonda, "Where is he?"

She held up three fingers. His eyes lit up. Room three. What luck!

Quietly, quickly, he walked through a small door that led to their supply room. He was back in two minutes. He patiently waited until Leigha looked up before speaking to her.

Their conversation was casual. Mostly Dusty asking innocently why she was there and, once told, asked about Marty a little. He sat down beside her not only to break the ice but also to take in her beauty at arms length. Her smell was intoxicating to him. It reminded him of somebody. Somebody very special, even after all these years.

Knowing he was pressing his time, he wished her luck and walked into a little side office. Immediately, he buzzed back to room three where David was treating Marty.

David was irritated at first at the intrusion. It went away immediately when he heard Dusty's voice. He always had time for Dusty.

"Dave?"

"Yeah?"

"That kid in your office. What'd you think of'm?"

"Seems okay." David looked at him. A strong, strapping, good looking kid.

"Did you see who he's with?"

"Nope."

"Do that."

At the moment, David was still busy being "Doctor Ryan" and it stayed that way. He was able to use bandages instead of stitches and all he wanted to do at that time was take care of the patient.

But when he was through he walked Marty out into the waiting room. What was up with Dusty?

He saw her and immediately was as taken as Dusty. He exchanged casual conversation with Leigha, mostly concerning Marty's hand but managing to get in a little personal information as he did.

When they left, he went straight in to see Dusty. There were documents to sign and he had patients waiting.

Dusty brought him to a standstill.

"What'd you think?"

"Shit, she's a knockout. Why?"

"You know that little job we were thinking about filling. They'd be perfect."

David's breath sucked in. He was immediately on the same wavelength as Dusty.

"You think so? Think they'd want it?"

"I'll make it so they can't turn it down. You've got too damned much money anyhow, Sawbones." He grinned. It was the truth and they both knew it.

"Do it." David shrugged his shoulders. He had to leave. He knew he could trust everything to Dusty. The rest of the day's patients got no more of his mental attention than was just enough. His thoughts were all on the long legged brunette that had graced his office.

He would absolutely love to get her in room three.

DUSTY'S DREAM

That night, Dusty's ideas were almost the same. His thoughts went just a little further. He was sitting outside on the front porch of his little cottage on the ranch, enjoying the evening. There was something particularly quiet and comforting about a ranch at night. Cows, horses and the few men that stayed there at night. The sounds all just seemed to melt together in a harmony that was so soothing.

12