Arousing Leigha Ch. 03

Story Info
They must have young wife, no matter the cost.
6.8k words
4.38
66.9k
9
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three: The Awakening of Leigha

Finally, months later Dusty could sense the subtle changes in Leigha. It wasn't just the multiple sessions in the barn. He knew that was just the tip of the iceberg, that there was much more out there.

He had seen it so many times before in young wives; the smoldering sexuality, the hidden unfed hunger. As each week and month went by it became more and more obvious in Leigha. And he was right.

It wasn't that Leigha was becoming dissatisfied with her life. But no matter what happened it was if she was looking for more. The job was great but now she wished it exposed her to more people. Maybe an occasional trip into town every now and then or something like that.

And although she still loved and looked forward to her sex life with Marty, there were more and more times that she thought that maybe there could be just a little bit more to it. She didn't know what. Just a little bit more.

But most of all, the young woman was growing up. It wasn't a sudden overnight thing but over a period of time she began to really realize the effect she had on men. And it certainly wasn't something she disliked. She had become woman enough to accept and enjoy it.

Sometimes, after a man obviously appreciated her as she walked by, a small smile grew within her as a hidden response. If he was attractive enough, the smile went lower, allowing him to mentally stroke what seemed to be a constantly sensitive clit.

Dusty could see this. He wanted to know more, to know where he stood with her. But how desperate was he for answers? He was two years into this. How far should he take it?

He was working on little things. His working relationship with Marty was turning into quite a friendship. He liked the young man if for no other reason he was a dedicated worker. At times their conversation turned to women. Mostly they laughed it off but, given the right moment, it is amazing what some will tell.

And Marty wanted to talk about it. That meant everything to Dusty!

If Dusty was reading it all correctly, sometimes Marty was anxious to tell somebody what a beautiful, sexy wife he had and that she was a wonderful fuck. At other times things weren't so perfect. Slowly, not to alarm, Dusty carefully kept it between the two of them as he pulled more and more information out, just a little bit at a time. It may have been just innocent tales, but pieced together it told a story.

That is, the sex life Marty normally was so satisfied with lacked excitement at times. Dusty wasn't too sure he wanted that to change. He had already ascertained that Leigha was not totally satisfied.

He knew that somehow Leigha needed a sexual wakeup call. And he wanted to be the one who did it, not Marty.

He had an idea in mind but this was going to involve yet another person. It didn't just affect him or Leigha.

Actually, it all came down to how much he could trust Leigha to keep a secret. And, based on that alone, he gave mental approval. Above all, he thought she could be trusted.

He made his move. He gave it little chance but something needed to move her. To shake her from that comfort zone.

Two weeks later Leigha walked into the barn about two in the afternoon. It was always the most deserted time of the day as the hands were either out with the stock or taking care of business in town. That's why she was so surprised to see Rhonda Ryan's car outside. She assumed Rhonda was there to conduct business with Dusty but it was the first time she had seen her out there without David.

She hummed quietly to herself as she got ready for her chores. Then she froze.

She was certain she heard voices somewhere. Sometimes the horses moving around would confuse you but this was different. She was sure there were voices.

She felt stupid sneaking around but that's what she was doing. It took her a few seconds to get her bearings but she figured it out.

Somebody was in the loft. But who? And why?

Instantly she thought of all the recent times she had entertained herself up there, feeling safe in the assumption that it was always deserted. Her face turned red with the thought. Maybe she wasn't as alone as she thought.

Of coarse, that was much more true than she could ever imagine!

Quietly, slowly she ascended the ladder. When she reached the top she quickly stuck her head up then back down quickly to see if there was an immediate danger. She saw nothing.

What the heck, she thought. I'm supposed to be here. Why am I sneaking around? The thought was of no comfort. She still moved with caution.

When she was on her feet she moved slowly toward the voices. Now they were easy to distinguish. One was Dusty. The other was Rhonda Ryan!

And Rhonda's voice was definitely one of stress.

There were bales of hay thrown everywhere, many of them loosely stacked so that you could see through the cracks or around them. She knew she had already gone too far. If she had just made some noise before and let it introduce that she was there it would have been okay. Now, if she were discovered, it would certainly look like she was sneaking up on them. Which was true.

"Dusty, let me go."

Leigha froze. This time it was very clear. That was Rhonda and she didn't seem happy.

She heard Dusty give out a sadistic laugh. What was happening here?

She reached a place where she could look between two bales that were stacked on others. She could stand up and easily see them not more than ten feet away.

"Oh, my God!" she thought. She almost said it and clamped her hand over her mouth. She wondered how she could quiet her pumping heart!

Rhonda Ryan was laying back on some loose hay with Dusty leaning over her. Above her, both hands were tied to a center post with a harsh looking rope.

"Please, Dusty, let me go. I'm sorry about it and won't mention it again." Her voice was full of fear as she begged.

"It's a little late for that now, don't you think?" He obviously wasn't concerned about her plight.

It sounded like she was trying to hide her sobs.

"Just let me go. I'll make it up to you."

"Oh, I think you'll make it up to me now."

For the first time Leigha noticed something other than the stressful situation. Rhonda was wearing a full-length dress that buttoned from top to bottom. At the time, she was kicking around and moving a lot. The dress had bunched up and her transparent red panties underneath were flashing constantly. The dark thatch between her legs was obvious through the flimsy cloth.

Dusty was slowly taking his belt off. Was he going to hit her with that monstrous thing?

All of a sudden Leigha quit being Leigha the lady and instead became "a woman." She thought the world of Dusty and this was totally a shock to her, but she wasn't going to stand by and let him hit that lady.

She looked around and saw a pitchfork not more than a few feet away. Carefully she walked over to pick it up. She held her breath that she didn't hit a squeaky board. Wrapping her shaking hands around it, she started to move silently around so that it would best catch him by surprise. She wouldn't think of stabbing him but she would certainly hit him across the head.

That's when she heard it. It was soft but it was there.

A giggle.

It wasn't much but it was definite. A soft little feminine laugh.

Leigha froze in place.

"Are you sure you want me to let you go?" Dusty's voice was starting to crack a little.

"Ye-e-s-s-s, let me up now. You're nothing more than an animal!"

Leigha had stepped back into her hiding place and could see perfectly. Rhonda's body had started to shake a little with laughter.

Dusty laughed out loud. Not a menacing laugh this time, but one of glee.

"What have I tripped upon," Leigha thought. My God! She was way too scared by then to move, let alone try to escape. Slowly she set the pitchfork aside.

This was obviously something that neither she nor nobody else was supposed to know about. This could cost them their damned jobs! She was so-o-o-o screwed!!

"So, what do you want?" Dusty asked Rhonda in a teasing way.

Rhonda didn't answer. Leigha realized that the woman was still tied up. If she pulled very hard on those rough ropes it would badly scrape her wrist.

"Tell me." It was Dusty again, teasing something out of her. Leigha just didn't quite know what it was he wanted.

"You know."

Dusty leaned over and gently caressed her breast through the cloth.

"This?"

She gave him a little moan for his effort.

"No-o-o-o-o." She barely spoke.

"Let's see what you got that I might want."

Dusty started unbuttoning her dress. Slowly, in a painstaking manner, he separated the buttons from their holes. After each one he would separate the dress just slightly.

Leigha's eyes were locked on to his hands. Occasionally she would glance at the ladder but knew it was too chancy. What she needed was to become a quiet mouse and find a hiding place. Instead, she just froze in place and took in the entire unbelievable scene.

Despite all of her anxiety, despite her thoughts on how to escape the impossible situation, something else crossed her mind.

Just how long was it going to take him to unbutton that dress? There was probably fifteen buttons or so and he had barely done the top five.

And very obviously both of them were thoroughly enjoying the maddening pace. He was giving her little kisses, both on and around her mouth and over the top of the tiny bra she was wearing. Rhonda was watching him with half closed eyes and moving her legs slowly back and forth. There was no attempt whatsoever to hide the open crotch she presented.

When he finally went below her waist he stopped and began kissing her on the lower stomach, tracing the very top of her panties.

Rhonda groaned in response. He had definitely found a spot that pleased her.

Dusty slid his hand back up, slipping it under the right cup of her bra, cupping her breast fully before massaging the nipple with his fingers. She moaned lightly and pushed up to him. When he pushed the bra up above her breasts Leigha's eyes widened.

Holy smokes! Not only were Rhonda's breasts absolutely perfect but also they were much, much larger than she would have thought. The effects of having two children were totally absent. If Rhonda ever shoved those fantastic things into Marty's face she would have him forever, she thought. Marty was always teasing her, gleefully exclaiming that he was a tit man! Her own saving grace was her nipples. She knew they were extraordinarily long and he loved them!

Rhonda was moaning slightly and trying to find Dusty's lips as he toyed with her. Leigha was able to relate with her to some degree. If it were she, it would have filled her senses, too. Unlike Leigha, Rhonda had no reason to be quiet and her noises escalated as the pleasure increased. His soft manipulations began to become rough as he pinched her nipples harder and began pulling them out away from her chest.

Rhonda continued a slight grinding of her hips as she tried to lift up to meet him.

He bent over her and went to her breast with his mouth, going from one to the other. Even though his head blocked Leigha's view of the action, Rhonda's enjoyment was obvious when her mouth opened slightly and her eyes closed while she emitted little sounds. Her arms strained against their confines when he alternated between her breast and her mouth, burying his mouth in her neck at times.

Just like that, he stopped.

"Tell me what you want!" He was pretty demanding.

"O-o-o-o-h-h-h," Rhonda was moaning from his sudden departure.

"You know." She whispered so low Leigha could hardly hear. And by this time Leigha was trying hard to hear everything. As if she had bought a ticket, she had slipped right into the scene as a breath-holding spectator.

"What do you want, Rhonda?" This time he was really starting to get gruff.

"Fuck me." It came out soft like a cat's meow.

He wasn't satisfied.

"What? I can't hear you." Leigha guessed he was in a position to be mean and so he was. If it wasn't for the erotic nature of what was happening she would have been super disappointed with him. But for right then and right there, it was incredibly stimulating at the least.

"Jesus! Fuck me, Dusty. Just fuck me." Leigha almost felt sorry for her. She was pretty well begging.

Dusty stood up and just stared down at her for a while.

Then, with no warning, he reached down and grabbed her dress with both hands.

R-r-r-r-i-i-i-p-p-p-p-p-p!! Just like that, Dusty jerked the rest of the dress open. Buttons flew everywhere.

Leigha jumped back and almost fell. It was so unexpected. She caught herself just enough not to go down.

Rhonda was lying there on the ripped dress with nothing but tiny string bikini panties on.

That didn't last long.

Dusty gripped them in one hand and jerked as hard as he could.

There was a quick "snap" before Rhonda could get out an "ouch" and they were off and tossed to the floor.

Leigha's heart missed a beat or two. It wasn't just that it was happening. It was happening right in front of her. Rhonda's body was so exposed, so open. Leigha had never seen such raw exposure as this. It wasn't like seeing somebody naked in a locker room.

Dusty's hands went to Rhonda's knees and slowly started a slow, sensual trip up her leg, sliding his body back up on her, attacking her breast and her mouth to her obvious enjoyment. Her hips were in a constant state of movement, small circular motions that ground her bare ass down into the soft hay.

Slowly, Leigha's mood was starting to change. For one thing, she realized that Rhonda had not exactly objected when he ripped her clothes off. Was this some type of ritual, maybe something that had happened before? Maybe it wasn't something preplanned, but it certainly wasn't a rape or anything really forceful, either.

This was getting to be too much and Leigha was starting to feel it. A tingle within her was starting to override any protest that she may have had. Dusty continued to partly block her vision with his body but his hands delivered Rhonda the pleasure she seemed to be seeking. His hand finally reached down to her crotch. Instead of touching it he applied a little pressure on the insides of her legs, asking her to open them wider. After she spread them wide open he slowly spread her labia wide so that he could lean back and see.

But he wasn't the only one that had a great view. Leigha found herself with short breath again. She was staring at an exposed glistening woman with an erect clitoris. She shuddered. She had seen a few porno movies before but this was different. Did she look like that when she was stroked and excited? Was that what Marty saw that excited him so?

When Dusty started a slow circular massage of her clit, Rhonda just wailed, moving her head from side to side. His mouth went from one nipple to the other. When he slowly increased his speed she began moaning loudly, her hips a constant fluid movement. It was a perfect synchronization, his fingers and mouth and her body movement.

Leigha hadn't noticed it. It certainly wasn't anything she intended. But unintentionally, just a reaction to what she was seeing and feeling inside, her hand had moved up to her left breast minutes before. It startled her when she realized what she was doing.

But she didn't stop. She was so confused. She felt like a voyeur, a spy, and a kid watching through a window. And a little bit dirty.

She knew she had to stop. Stop everything. She had already virtually stopped breathing. But what she couldn't stop was the rapid heartbeat pounding in her chest. And for sure what she wasn't going to be able to stop was the tingling. It was a familiar sensation but this time it seemed a hundred times over.

This scene she was subjected to, this play being acted out before her, was going straight to her pussy. And she knew deep down that it was rapidly changing from a small warm feeling to a roaring flame.

Dusty had taken a chance but he had been right. All Leigha needed was a little jumpstart to get her motor running.

Instead of looking away as she knew she should, instead of being ashamed and quietly trying to get away or find a remote part of the barn to hide in, she instead watched carefully as Dusty stroked that wet labia and the obviously sensitive little bundle sticking out.

Leigha's fingers slowly started removing the top buttons on her blouse. It swung open freely, exposing the little bra she was wearing held together in front with a tiny clasp. When she released the clasp her breasts seemed to just spring out. She slowly slid her hand around and started rubbing her nipples, gently at first but then with more speed and pressure as she watched the two of them.

Dusty moved Rhonda sideways a little as if he were positioning her. When he had her where he wanted, he slowly slid his face down into her crotch. She moaned and her hips started a very noticeable rotation before he pulled her legs up against his shoulders and spread them wide. Leigha sucked in her breath and an electric spark shot straight through her, hitting directly between her legs.

She could swear that while he was licking and sucking on Rhonda's clit he was looking directly at her!

And it didn't stop. Several times while he was tantalizing Rhonda to the point that she was writhing wildly beneath him, Leigha felt he seemed to be trying to get eye contact with her. He appeared to look up at her, and then bury his face in Rhonda again. Leigha was standing there rubbing her nipples, her body on fire. It was so disgusting, so shameful. And so fascinating!!

Suddenly, Dusty stood up. Leigha froze in place. He had definitely seen her. Surely he had.

But it were so he didn't show it. Instead, slowly he removed his clothes. When his shorts came off and his hard cock sprang out, Leigha's heart pounded even more!

It wasn't that he was so different than Marty. It was just that it was Dusty, not Marty, standing in front of her with his cock hard and curved out in front of him. In a quick mental rush, her face turned red because she knew it was a scene, a frequent vision that had passed through her mind more than just a few times the last few years and especially the past few months.

Oh yeah, many times when her fingers were slowly bringing that little head to life, she had not been above mentally having Dusty as the appreciative recipient of her charms. And to make matters worse, she knew it wasn't always just limited to when she had been alone.

There were more than just a few nights when Marty was gliding in and out of her in his gentle manner that her mind had turned to Dusty. She bet HE wasn't so gentle, so predictable.

Suddenly she was shaken out of her mini daydream.

"Turn over," Dusty told Rhonda harshly. He grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over. Roughly he pulled her up on her knees and again he seemed to take time to position her exactly where he wanted.

And it was right in front of Leigha's eyes. Rhonda's wet pussy was exposed from behind, her legs spread as wide as she could while still being on her knees. It was all there. Nothing to be missed. Leigha knew it was a raw, hot sensitive woman she was staring at. If there were any doubt, the little traces of fluid slowly crawling down her legs from her wet crotch was a dead giveaway.

She couldn't take her eyes away. Her eyes and senses were locked on the action, nerves on edge and fingers slowly teasing her sensitive nipples. The burning sensation between her legs began taking control like a magnet, drawing reluctant fingers down her stomach to fill the need.

But what was Dusty doing? He carefully, gently took both hands and spread Rhonda wide and started a gentle massage. At first it was her clit, then he slipped his fingers in and out of her a few times. Leigha listened to the response from Rhonda and knew he was pleasuring her.

12