Arousing Leigha Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But his intention wasn't just to provide her pleasure. He was lubricating his fingers.

Again, the eye contact. Leigha was just sure of it but it just shot right past her. She didn't even flinch from her location.

Leigha was sure there could not possibly be any more surprises. There couldn't possibly be something that would stroke or feed her senses any more.

But Leigha wasn't ready for Rhonda and Dusty. She was unaware of their long and torrid past.

Dusty placed his middle finger carefully against the little red bud of Rhonda's ass and slowly applied pressure.

Leigha gulped, Rhonda moaned slightly, and the first digit disappeared. It seemed less than a minute that the entire finger was disappearing and then reappearing again in a slow, methodical motion than brought shivers to Leigha and low moans from Rhonda.

Leigha squirmed as she watched. As fascinating as it was, she couldn't help but feel uncomfortable with the thought of the pressure Rhonda must feel, the level of pain that must be there. It wasn't like it was an unheard concept to Leigha. But in the past she just couldn't imagine it bringing any level of pleasure to a woman. Even though Marty had obviously wanted it she refused. It had to hurt!

So why was Rhonda reacting as she was; moving her ass in a way that was hard to distinguish as an effort to escape or an unveiled effort to impale herself on the ever moving finger.

It became very obvious. Given just a few minutes of this and Rhonda would be on the verge of orgasm.

She never got the chance.

Roughly, unannounced, a totally insensitive Dusty suddenly jerked out his finger and mounted her from behind. Barely taking any time to lubricate that haunting cock with her juices, he suddenly slammed into her, knocking her forward as he did.

"O-o-o-o-o-h-h-h-h," spewed out of her in one long wail.

Dusty didn't bother to respond. He knew what he was doing now was crucial.

He didn't make love to Rhonda. He didn't caress her. He wasn't whispering sweet things into her ears.

He fucked her. Slammed into her. Jammed his cock in as hard and fast as he wanted.

And he talked.

"Is this what you wanted?"

"Is this hard enough for you?"

Rhonda moaned. Or crooned. Or whimpered. Something.

Leigha didn't know what it was she was doing. She just knew without a doubt that Rhonda was getting a massive fucking and loving it!

It was too much. It was a breaking point that Leigha subconsciously passed and was not about to return.

She gave in totally. Without either of them knowing it at the time, Dusty had won a major victory.

It was, absolutely and without a doubt, the most erotic and most exciting thing she had ever imagined in her life let alone witness. She was totally captivated by it.

Leigha had slowly gone from lightly caressing her breast to mauling her nipples. Leaving the sensitive nipples that were by then almost too tender to touch, she slipped her hand all the way down between her legs, her fingertips brushing her lips through the tight jeans.

For some reason she had decided to go without panties that day and her touch went straight through the blue cloth and found a receptive, tingling clit. She stifled the moan as her senses reacted, her hips reacting to the touch. She bent over slightly, hips moving back and forth in concert with her fingers, knees bending slightly then returning, sending her in an up and down motion.

In short, her whole body was a mass movement, being torn between what she was doing and what she was seeing.

She knew it wasn't enough and started to undo her jeans, sliding the zipper down quickly. All at once she froze. Did they hear the little "zing" sound the zipper made? In the quietness it seemed so loud to her.

Evidently not. Dusty was pounding harder and Rhonda was moaning loudly. Surely one little zipper wasn't that evident.

Going straight to a swollen, receptive clit, her fingers found their mark. There was no preparation, no "breaking in" period. Leigha attacked it like she was starved. Just as she knew Rhonda couldn't hold it back any longer, she knew she wouldn't be able to either.

She was right about Rhonda. All of a sudden she raised her head up, throwing it side to side and crying out loudly, begging him not to stop. Either Dusty knew her very well or he was just experienced in these things. He knew exactly how to extract the largest, longest, most devastating orgasm out of her.

And today he wasn't just extracting an orgasm from a willing Rhonda. He had done that many times.

Today, he was putting on a show. An erotic exhibition meant to remove inhibitions!

He defied her, removing his cock from her and replacing it with two fingers, pumping them as deep and fast into her as he could while Leigha watched. It was more than either women could take.

Leigha's muffled orgasm washed over her, making her lean over against the bale of hay for support as her fingers flew over her clit, increasing the pressure and speed. At a time that she would normally close her eyes, this time she couldn't. Her eyes were riveted to the scene before her.

Right in the middle of it she did a mental freeze. If she could have stopped she would have. But her clit and her fingers were driving her actions, not her brain.

It appeared he was looking straight at her, his eyes glazed, his pleasure obvious. His fingers kept driving back and forth, caught up in the frenzy. Leigha was reacting as if it were she, not Rhonda, that he was actually penetrating.

Dusty had been hopeful going into all of this, but it was unknowingly far exceeding his most ambitious expectations!

He had no intention of letting Rhonda stop coming. His fingers kept driving hard and fast into her, keeping her bucking up and down with the action. Her vision drawn to his fingers, Leigha watched and moved with him, moving her fingers from her clit and inserting them inside, keeping pace with his fingers. She quickly thought of what a sight she must have been, leaning against that hay and pounding herself like a piston.

He never moved his head back to Rhonda, instead looking Leigha's way as if in a mutual gaze.

Suddenly he changed positions and mounted Rhonda again. He knew he was ready to come. This time Rhonda had the upper hand. She had been there before with Dusty and quickly squeezed then released around his cock with her pussy, sucking him as if he were in her mouth.

Within seconds he came, throwing back his head and emitting a deep moan that was almost animal. With half closed eyes, he looked again Leigha's way.

In a fogged mind that just wasn't the Leigha she knew, she let a little thought enter.

"If he really knows I'm here, who is getting him off. Rhonda or me."

She had no idea how true her thoughts were.

Leigha never abandoned her fingers. Rhonda reacted to Dusty's orgasm, bringing her to the top again. When Leigha heard her build again, it was if the two of them went up the scale. Rhonda moaned out another orgasm and it was more than Leigha could take. She went with her, shaking uncontrollably now, totally lost to the sensations of her situation.

It was mad! It was dangerous! It was more exciting and erotic than she could ever have dreamed. The thought of getting caught had now become part of the excitement! Was this really happening to her?

Everything slowed down, each of them bringing themselves down.

Leigha was still a bundle of erotic nerves in need of further release. Her fingers stayed with her clitoris, making very slow circles as she watched Dusty remove himself from Rhonda's soggy crotch. He didn't abandon her, though, slowly and gently nibbling all over her.

He gave one final glance in the direction of Leigha. She stepped back out of sight. This time there was no sex-fogged imagination.

"By God, I know he saw me!" She held her breath for a long time. That didn't work. It only made her heart pound out loud.

But why did she have this reaction to it? Why this one vision? This particular thought?

"What would it be like to have that his cock pounding in and out of me? Those huge fingers impaling me from behind?" Her eyes closed and she almost came again with the vision.

Finally, Rhonda's voice broke through the vision.

"I have to go," she said softly. It was obvious she didn't really want to leave.

She attempted to rise, but he held her down, burying his face in her liquid crotch again as if he were trying to drink her juices. As Rhonda moaned again and fell back on the hay, Leigha suddenly had enough sense about her to realize she had to do something.

Quickly she put herself together and tiptoed as far away from them and the ladder as she could to hid behind some bales. There was no way they could see her as they left.

She never knew that Dusty had intentionally pulled a stall tactic in order for her to get away.

He was not stupid and certainly didn't want to lose all the ground he had gained that day. And if she saw what was to happen next that was exactly what would have happened.

He untied her and Rhonda removed her damaged dress and panties. Reaching into a small bag that Leigha had not noticed in the excitement, she pulled out the tee shirt and jeans she had initially worn into the barn earlier and put them back on.

The dress that Dusty had "ripped" from her was one of many special exotic throw away dresses that she bought from a sex shop over the Internet. Both the dress and the panties were made to tear away easily as part of role-playing.

The harsh ropes? They just looked harsh. They were extremely soft and guaranteed not to chaff. Plus, they were "tied' in a way that she could have escaped at any time. It was an added safety factor in the event that inadvertent "rough" stuff ever happened. She had used them a dozen times before when she and Dusty played.

As they left, they both were talking and laughing it up as if nothing had happened. Leigha sighed in relief that it was finally over. Any attempt to move was quickly abandoned. She knew she needed to let her quaking, sex exhausted body recover. Her trembling legs were not adequate for the task at the time, her heart beating too fast for any serious activity.

Dusty didn't chase Rhonda away but he didn't make any attempt to stall her departure, either. Every time the two of them got together like this, he got a gnawing feeling in his stomach when it was over. It was a bad feeling. Unfortunately, it only happened once it was over, not before or during.

David was fully aware of the activities between Dusty and his wife. Masked with all the church activities and their social standing within the community, the infidelities between the two of them had started soon after they were married. David loved all the strange pussy that was available out there but wanted the stability and security of a "home life" with a beautiful wife and children.

It took a few years for Rhonda to figure it all out. When she had confronted David about his activities much to his surprise, rather than being put through an emotional and legal wringer, she simply asked for the same latitude that she was giving him. He quickly agreed.

At that time Dave had no idea that Rhonda had her eyes on Dusty for some time. Even though Dusty was a close confidant and employee of David, she didn't consider him as "hands off." If she had thought that it was going to be a problem she was wrong.

Dusty informed David of her interest the first time she made a move on him and David was elated. If she could keep her indiscretions limited to Dusty it would eliminate ninety five percent of the danger of exposure. Besides, bedding with strangers was so dangerous. In a strange way, David considered Dusty as doing him a favor.

Dusty smiled wistfully as he watched Rhonda drive away before he rushed to his computer to monitor the barn loft. Yes, David knew about them. Dusty made sure of it. He wasn't going to jeopardize a job or friend over a woman. Not even one as totally erotic as Rhonda.

What David didn't know, or at least Dusty didn't think he knew, was Rhonda's fondness for anal. Today had been nothing. She loved taking it up the ass and as far as he knew David was totally unaware of it.

One experimental taste years ago was all it took. After that there was nothing she wouldn't do, wouldn't try, as long as it all eventually ended up with her getting a good ass fucking from him. Many a time she sat in the church choir on Sunday morning, singing and squirming slightly on an ass that was still tingling, if nothing but mentally, from the ravaging it had taken the day before.

But for now, all Dusty wanted to do was see how their experiment had worked. When the screen came alive he anxiously started changing from one location to another then suddenly froze. Over the next thirty minutes, he not only had his answer, but also had his cock in hand; semen dripping out as he slowly massaged it and tried to watch Leigha on the screen without blowing his wad.

He knew that Leigha had been watching. He had made eye contact with her several times.

And now Leigha was really, really worth watching. And he wasn't going back to watch the old footage when Rhonda was there.

He was watching Leigha live right then, instantaneously and in living sound and color. He could recall and watch the "old" action with Rhonda later.

As soon as she had recovered enough to move about, Leigha had quickly abandoned thoughts of work. She would get to that later. Instead, she was somehow pulled to the same spot that Rhonda had been laying, the hay already spread into an inviting bed.

It was if Leigha could smell Rhonda and Dusty on the fresh hay, feel the remaining warmth of their bodies. Not knowing Dusty was watching her live from his office, she lay down and looked above her head at the center post. Slowly, she reached up with her arms, holding them together and pretending she was tied to it.

Over the next few minutes she kept them there, her wrist perfectly still as she moved her body around, her hips rolling and pitching as she opened her legs wide then closed them again. Just as Rhonda had done. Through memory, imagination, and a sensitive body already sharply honed by Dusty and Rhonda's performance, it became too much.

Slowly she dropped her hands, one then the other, and began a systematic disrobing. It started with gentle fingertips through the shirt cloth. Before it was over an hour later, it ended with a completely exhausted Leigha lying totally naked on the straw.

Various stages had come and gone. Fingertips on flesh so lightly it was almost wistful thinking. Hands so rough, so aggressive it was almost to the point of mauling. Sensitive stroking of a swollen clit followed by two fingers being jammed unmercifully into a wet, unsatisfied pussy.

But what made Dusty finally erupt, what drove everything out of control, was the very end. The last two minutes.

That was when Leigha very tentatively, very carefully, touched her ass with a lubricated finger. Very lightly at first, nothing more than a small exploratory circle or two. Then the push.

It was all there on camera. The tiny push, the slightly larger reaction. And slowly, more. And more. And more.

Never a frantic shove. Just an obvious experiment. One that, by all of her expressions, was very favorable.

Then she got dressed and went back down the stairs.

Dusty breathed heavily. Leigha was ready.

He picked up the phone and dialed a familiar number.

David came on the line. Neither identified themselves or said "hello." Instead, David's voice came on very softly, tentatively. Hopefully.

"How'd it go?"

"Very good."

"She went for it?"

"Big time."

"What now?"

"Timing. Just timing."

"Okay."

They hung up.

Everything had gone without a hitch. It may not have produced final results, but it had gone without a hitch.

That's what the two of them thought. But not exactly.

Five miles down the road Rhonda had pulled off on a rough dirt road that led to a small pond. It was pretty there and she stopped by every time she was out that way.

She sat for a long time and closed her eyes. She was still under the influence of Dusty and the fucking she had just received. She loved it when she felt like this. A really good fuck would last her for days. It seemed that the feeling stayed within her and was fueled by every man she met or saw. That was especially true when she had taken it up the ass. It lasted forever.

She smiled to herself about David and Dusty. What a couple of loveable fools!! She had the best of all worlds; David provided a lifestyle and security that she loved and the handsome rascal was a source of pride for her. He was still a nice fuck and she loved to show him off and flash him to other women.

Best of all, he had a wonderfully large cock that stretched her pussy to the limits. After all these years she still had to adjust to it, but it was amazing how quickly the burning sensation from being stretched turned into such bliss!

Dusty? Well, Dusty was Dusty. She knew she was just one of his many women and she was probably one that he serviced reluctantly. But could that man ever fuck!! And when he hooked her on anal sex she knew she would be his forever whether he wanted it or not.

But right now, Rhonda knew both their attentions were elsewhere. There was a little woman who had captured their imagination if not their hearts and it had been building for a long time. She wondered how many super fucks she had received compliments of their thoughts of Leigha.

She suspected they were now close to having her. And Leigha didn't have a clue.

Ah, yes. Sweet Leigha. Softness, beauty, sweetness, innocence. She had it all and Rhonda willingly recognized it. There was nothing not to like about Leigha and Rhonda was right there in agreement with the rest of them.

But did Dusty really think that she hadn't realized what this was all about today? That she hadn't seen or heard Leigha? My God, Leigha's orgasms and breathing shattered the stillness up there, not to mention the unmistakable sound of a zipper going down!

But there was going to be a price. If those two jaybirds thought that they were just going to squeeze in and have Leigha without there being payback, some consequences, something fun for her, they had another think coming.

And, as women have a tendency to be, she was absolutely right!

12