Arousing Leigha Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got a few minutes more in here then I gotta run," she advised him.

When she got back she was stunned. What had happened in such a short time? Damn!!

Instead of sitting on a stool quietly observing the sleeping Leigha, Dusty now had his head between her spread legs, slowly munching on that engorged clit. His tongue circled it slowly, teasing it before giving her small, gently sucks. His hands were full of breasts, his fingers gently rolling her stiffened nipples.

Rhonda had two reactions. First was that familiar and welcomed sudden jolt between her legs. The second was a smug thought.

"So much for any special values, Mr. Dusty. So-o-o-o, how does she taste?"

Wonderful! Dusty slid his tongue around her clit, sucking gently and tugging on it with his teeth while he pinched her nipples gently. He couldn't imagine it being any more perfect.

"Wonderful," Leigha would have said if she had been coherent. The unexpected intrusion between her legs was as sudden as it was marvelous. And in her state of mind it was very, very welcome. The wonderful fingers on her breasts just added to it.

She didn't have to say it. Her body spoke for her. The faster and harder Dusty sucked on her clit the more pronounced her body actions had become. At first there had been only some shifting, her body adjusting to her position with him. Then he felt it, the slow rotation of her hips he so desperately sought.

"Any time now, little girl," Rhonda thought as she watched it. She was talking about herself, too. The fingers under her scrub pants had not been idle and her clit was as swollen as Leigha's.

If Leigha wasn't fully aware of how impending her orgasm was Rhonda knew. She watched Leigha's body reacting and knew it wouldn't be long now before Dusty brought her off. It had better be quick, she thought. She had glanced up at the clock. Dusty had lost some valuable time with his hesitation and was burning daylight.

It had not gone unnoticed with Dusty. He knew where he stood, both with the clock and Leigha's impending orgasm. Reluctantly, he knew it needed to be now if there were to be any subsequent action. Anything other than his mouth. And he definitely had other plans. Especially after all the years of anticipation.

All thoughts of any self pleasure, any slow cooking eroticism, had to go. No time now to explore her mouth. He was going to have to blow her mind.

The gentle kisses on her clit, the long gentle sucks he had been giving her was gone. He became a machine, sucking as hard and fast as he could.

Leigha couldn't help but respond.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!" Through her drugged mind Leigha reacted to the sudden shift. Little moans poured out to Dusty's anxious ears.

"Oh, my God! Where is this fantastic feeling coming from? Who is with me? Where am I?" Leigha moved her hips in large circles, pressing up against the unknown but wonderful mouth. "Please don't stop," she thought.

She lifted her head and grasped her welcomed assailant by the head with both hands, pressing him into her gyrating crotch. She looked down at the top of his head and wondered who could be there.

Her thoughts wouldn't last very long. All at once there was a sudden intrusion, totally unexpected and incredibly fantastic.

From where had it come? My God, it was so different! So stimulating! Why had it never been there before?

Instantly, her stomach muscles started contracting and she blew. The sudden unexpected intrusion shot her into another world. It was an explosion that resonated through the room, out through the speaker and very easily, into the waiting room and Marty's inquisitive ears.

"A-a-a-u-u-u-g-g-g-h-h-h, o-o-o-h-h-h-h, y-e-e-e-s-s-s," poured out of her. Her hips thrashed against Dusty's mouth.

Rhonda had seen everything that had just happened and it immediate ripped her senses, sending her into an orgasm simultaneously with Leigha that paralyzed her body. She couldn't react to get to the speaker fast enough. She knew it came out loud and clear, easily enough for Marty to hear. What the hell! Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing, anyway.

"What the fuck!" thought Marty. What the hell was going on in there? He thought there wasn't supposed to be any pain. Was she okay back there? What the hell were they doing to her? In all his confusion, the "ye-e-s-s-s" part of it had blown right past him.

Not Dusty though. He had an extremely high interest in her exact reactions to what had just happening. He needed to get at least some indication as to her acceptance of something he knew would be totally new to her.

He was elated. She had given him the verbal and physical "yes" he had so hoped for.

When he had seen the little stomach muscles starting to quake that was a sure indication of her impending orgasm, Dusty had quickly removed his left hand from her breast and slid it down, soaking his middle finger thoroughly in her wet pussy. He already knew she was slushy wet, her juices overflowing and draining freely between the cheeks of her ass before washing down onto her legs. He desperately needed a short cut today, to be able to test new waters without losing too much time.

Just when he felt Leigha start the real fast, almost stuttering pelvic undulation that he knew was a sure and unstoppable orgasm, he had swiftly and without hesitation slipped that highly lubricated finger into her pulsating ass! He didn't have time to ease it in. It was swift and full length!

He had felt her when she jammed down hard against it, then lifted herself quickly as if trying to escape his intrusion, then back down hard on it again just as she came. After that, whether she really meant to or not, she ground away on it while she was enveloped in her orgasm.

By God, she certainly appeared not to mind it...in fact, she responded as if she loved it.

"O-o-o-h-h-h, yes," Rhonda thought. Little Miss Leigha was in for a surprise.

"M-m-m-m-m-m" thought Dusty. Her ass was grasping his finger and sucking it like she was giving it a blowjob.

He needed to stop thinking and start moving. A quick glance at the clock said it all.

Seventeen minutes. Dusty had to be out of the room in seventeen minutes. He quickly unzipped his pants and let his stiff cock release. Unfortunately, there was no time for total disrobing. Seconds could mean a huge difference.

When he removed his finger from her ass had he heard a disappointing moan? Surely not! But it was all Dusty needed, all he had to work with, to make his next decision.

Leigha's legs were gripped tightly around his neck. Although it seemed longer he knew that she was only seconds, not minutes, from her last orgasm and was still feeling it.

Dusty carefully and with a little force removed her legs from his neck. As much as he loved it he needed to better position himself.

He pulled Leigha as close to the edge of the table as possible and used his hands to bend her knees back on either side of her body. For now, although he would have loved to continue tweaking those hardened nipples, his hands would be busy elsewhere.

Leigha was totally exposed to him. And to Rhonda, as far as that was concerned. Both her silky pussy and her puckering ass were open and available. Slowly, he slipped his cock inside that tight little pussy. Inch by inch he slid into that perfect, welcoming crevice.

Leigha gasped in pleasure. O-o-o-h-h-h-h, he felt so-o-o-o-o good in her.

Dusty almost came. He froze in place for a minute to let it pass. Now was no time to be early.

Rhonda checked the speaker and reached for herself again. This was going just as she had dreamed. She could tell already.

Dusty had a goal. He'd set it right after he met Leigha. Maybe it was twisted but it was his plan. If he ever had a chance to be with her he had always intended to immediately take full control of her. She might belong to another or even be shared with another, but he wanted control.

And he knew how. He had done it before. Rhonda was a perfect example.

Slowly, reluctantly, he removed his hard cock from Leigha's dripping pussy. He would rather have made it easier for her, to be able to tease and play with her, but there was no time for niceties.

He leaned over and gave Leigha a long, deep kiss. All at once he realized it was the first time. For all his performance, he hadn't even tasted her mouth. He was instantly mesmerized with it. She had kissed back, grasping him on the back of the neck and softly drawing his mouth to hers.

It shot through him like lightening. The last time that had happened was on that porch many years ago when Brandy lit him up. He promised to himself he would not allow those kisses to go uncollected this time.

Slowly, Dusty took his cock in hand and started brushing Leigha's crotch with it. Not only was it teasing her, drawing an audible response from her, but also he was giving it the last chance of lubricating. She would need it.

Finally he leaned over and found his target. Carefully, using no pressure whatsoever, he placed his swollen head against the opening of her ass. When he felt his lubricated head find its mark he stopped pressing, letting her feel the size and the heat of him. Now he had the extra hand to reach up and very gently pinch her nipple, leaning over to again find her neck and lips with his mouth.

Leigha had no idea what was about to happen. She was still riding high from orgasm and was searching for his mouth while he kissed her ears and neck.

"Who's there?" she thought. Just as before virtually every man she knew rushed through her mind. A couple of them were from years ago. She just couldn't seem to focus, unable to call out. Was it Marty? David? How come Dusty seemed to be the predominant figure in her mind?

They just stayed there for a short while, him against her, his head gently nudging her ass. They were both slowly moving back and forth and the natural movement caused some tiny movement down there, but that was it. Actually, it was comfortable for Leigha.

Soon after, though, she could feel just the slightest penetration as he pressed forward a little then stopped. He had entered her just a tiny bit and so far there was pressure but no pain. She expected him to continue, but he didn't. He couldn't hurry this any more than he had to.

Rhonda stood on her weak legs and watched. As her fingers slowly tended to her anxious clit she remembered...remembered the first time he had taken her. She knew even then that he would always have his way with her. And now, Leigha was going down the same path.

"Too bad, Marty," she thought. "You're about to lose something that's going to be hard to get back."

She smiled at the thought.

Bit by bit, Dusty's swollen head slowly entered Leigha. He was surprised because the entry was caused more by her moving up and back against him than him pressing against her. Without Dusty making any real effort, Leigha continued moving forwards and up against him, causing his penetration to slightly increase.

He moved slightly with her, starting a pumping motion so small it almost couldn't be noticed. But as they both moved slightly, he inched in just a little more in a painless entry. The pressure never let up and all at once Leigha could feel his head slip totally inside of her.

It was so strange, almost as if she expected it to make a little "pop" sound when it slipped in and her sphincter closed around it.

"This seems so familiar," she thought. But the closest she had ever come was slipping her own finger in every now in then as an experiment. She'd never had a cock in her ass, not even close.

Dusty was amazed. Except for a few times that the pressure got to her, Leigha had relaxed and not just taken in his head but was certainly acting like she was enjoying it. He knew from experience that taking the head was the hardest part.

Why not tease her with it a little. Let's see how far she will go.

Leigha felt "him" pull it all the way out and then put it back in again and again, starting a slow fucking sequence. Even in her state, she knew it was nothing like she had expected, feeling very little pain with just a mixture of pleasure and pressure coming over her. She started pushing up, trying to take a little more. When she did that, he knew she was ready and entered her with a push, driving his head in deeper.

Leigha cried out a little, not prepared for the deeper penetration, but he kept the pressure and movement up until he was fully inside of her. All at once she seemed to be more aware of her situation.

She wasn't sure which sensation was the strongest...the humiliation of getting it in the ass, the pressure, or the little bit of pain.

Whatever it was, it all slowly melted into one sensation and she began to feel the pleasure. As much as he wanted, the clock told Dusty he was at the end of his rope and he abandoned any attention to her breast and neck and was straight up on his feet then, holding her hips with both his hands, his soft and gentle strokes coming almost all the way out with each stroke.

Rhonda felt it with Leigha. She knew what was happening and what was going to happen. If there had been envy before it now doubled.

"Fuck her in the ass, Dusty!"

"Fuck the little bitch in the ass!"

Marty heard her but couldn't distinguish the words. What he could detect was malice in her voice.

"Wonder what that's all about," he thought and glanced at the clock. It wouldn't be long now until she was out of her pain and he could take her home. He smiled to himself. He'd give her a nice little fuck when he got her home. That'd make her feel a lot better.

Leigha was totally taken by surprise. She knew what was going on. She could sense enough of that. But what wasn't expected was that all feelings of humiliation and pain were starting to be replaced by pleasure, nothing at all like she had always heard or envisioned. He would bring her to a point, and then slow her down, listening to her disappointment when he did so. From the point of building an oncoming orgasm it was just like he was fucking or eating her.

Dusty's strokes had become full and hard, his shaft stroking the inside of Leigha's ass in each direction. That she was taking him like that was surprise enough. That she was stroking back, grasping his cock with her sphincter muscles was another thing altogether.

Dusty smiled. She seemed to love it as much as Rhonda.

Rhonda was watching with glazed eyes. She had come again minutes ago.

"She loves it as much as I do," she thought. She wondered if all women did.

Finally, Dusty knew he couldn't hold back any longer. He didn't know what Leigha's status was, how far she had progressed. A thought crossed his mind.

"Does it feel good, Leigha?" It was worth the chance.

It was a little slurry but it was there.

"U-u-h-h-huh," came out and she slowly nodded her head. My God, she had answered. Even Rhonda's eyes opened a bit.

"I'm going to come. Are you ready for me?"

Again, it wasn't crisp but she had heard and she could answer.

"Un huh." It was slow and soft but he couldn't miss her shortness of breath. She was almost panting.

That was too much for Dusty. He slammed into her with all the fury as if he were inside her pussy. She exploded with a noisy, frantic orgasm while he was driving deep inside her with quick strong strokes. Until then, Leigha had never known that a woman could actually have an orgasm with anal sex. She thought it was just a story.

Dusty and Rhonda were both surprised when he didn't come with Leigha. Instead, he somehow settled down to a nice, slow pace, kissing her neck again, gently rubbing her nipples. He would give her deep strokes, then just barely penetrate her, moving his head totally in and out of her sphincter, which she found surprisingly erotic and wonderful.

But time was totally up. Dusty knew he was down to seconds, not minutes. He started pinching her nipples until it was painful, causing her to cry out and squirm back and forth against him, giving him more motion than he could take. In the frenzied, frantic finale she started blubbering, saying it was wonderful and telling him how much she loved and wanted him. That she wasn't sure whom she "loved and wanted" wasn't lost on him but he gladly accepted it!

When he finally came it was huge, driving so hard into her it seemed to take her breath away. Leigha was building fast, almost ready to come with him. She didn't make it. Instead, she was left on the very verge of orgasm, her body writhing unfulfilled.

Dusty didn't want to pull out immediately; he wanted to stay in her for several minutes, hours. He wanted to whisper things in her ear of things he wanted to do with her, not so much to her. Instead, at that point, he pulled out, leaned over her, and gave her a long, long deep kiss, which she responded to with great appreciation. Again, through the fog she pulled his head down to meet her willing lips.

Then he looked in her eyes and spoke.

"Until next time, my little princess, until next time."

He was still zipping up his pants when he walked away to tap on David's door. In thirty seconds he was in his truck and gone.

Rhonda had moved back out into the office and pulled the blinds back enough to watch Dusty leave. Her exit was safe now.

First, though, she had a little task at hand.

She had heard him. It may have been spoken softly but she got the part about the "Little Princess."

"Oh, yeah!" she thought. "A little princess. Let's see how long the little princess gets to live in the golden castle."

Marty was watching her with more than a little interest. To some degree he was wondering what she was doing in that storage room that excited her so. But most of his attention was directed to her taunt nipples which were protruding sharply through the loose, thin top as her breasts bounced with every step.

Rhonda got her purse and was ready to leave. She knew she shouldn't but just couldn't resist the temptation.

She walked over to Marty and leaned very closely over him, placing her arms across his shoulders. Her open breasts were swinging inches away from his face and she just let it all hang out for a few seconds. This time not only did she give him an up close and personal look at her tits, she rubbed them in his face as she leaned over him to whisper in his ear.

The message was the same.

"You're not giving her what she wants."

Before she pulled back she let her warm mouth close softly over his ear, sucking on it gently.

She laughed softly as she turned around and left. His hard had just absolutely sprung to life with that little caress. And what the heck was she talking about?

David had things to do. That was the reason Dusty didn't get a full allotment of time. Now David had to become "The Doctor" and administer the deep kneading of Leigha's ass that had to be done in order to relieve her pain. They needed for her to want to come back. Dusty had pushed it time wise and he wanted to get it done before she would feel the pain of him kneading her muscles.

Not to worry. A fully rejuvenated and laughing Leigha emerged into the waiting room a short while later. She was out of pain again and felt wonderfully relaxed. She was also totally on fire sexually, just like the first time. If she had looked closer she would have seen that her young husband was no different from her. He was still carrying a massive hard on donated by Rhonda.

They laughed on the way home about little things but she noticed a little something. It was small but it was unsettling.

Once home, the evening meal was secondary. They were on each other like they'd never had it before. Just as one would want to cry "Uncle" the other would be close to an impending orgasm and beg for just a little more time. It lasted for hours.

Deep in the night, though, the mood changed considerably. Marty was sleeping but Leigha was tossing a little. She didn't know what was bothering her most...the insatiable sexual burning that she was feeling in a certain area or the little nagging thing she had noticed earlier in the evening.