Arranged Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kicky1000
kicky1000
856 Followers

"Ay, sim, pai," he said softly, moving his nadegas gently, treasuring the liquid feeding my softening pica had just given his thirsty cu. "Meu pai. Meu pai. Te amo (I love you)," he said. And I loved him also. But from Friday on he could be no more than my filinho. He was Ana's and his pica would be Ana's for the rest of their lives. My loss. Her gain. But I was glad to do this for my daughter. That's how much I loved her.

When we returned from the mountains, I drove him to the family fazenda and told Seu Claudio that he had passed the test with flying colors. He had succeeded beyond my wildest imagination. Seu Claudio was absolutely thrilled at my news, and we hurried into town to post the banns.

A big wedding was planned for September. Dona Silvia and I would host an enormous wedding party at our fazenda. In the meantime Jose would drive over in his small wagon every evening and court my beautiful daughter. I would see them on the front porch. Her eyes were glowing. And then he would fix me with those piercing dark eyes of his, and I felt shivers go through me. I knew what he was thinking. I knew what he was remembering. And so was I. I would remember it always. Meu Jose. Meu belo (handsome) Jose.

After the ceremony in the living room, we all headed out into the vast gardens. Ana, in her white gown, holding her wedding flowers which she tossed to her sister, Sara. Dona Silvia and I smiled at each other. A job well done.

All the guests were drinking champagne and chatting with each other in the garden. Across the lawn I spotted Seu Jorge and his wife Dona Flora. The Costa Martins family. I hadn't seen them for several years. It was a disgrace that I didn't visit my neighbors more often. With them was a tall handsome young blonde man. Then I remembered that they had had a son. Pedro. A fat, really unattractive little boy, who had blonde hair, and fat rosy cheeks. He had been short and porcine looking. Like a little piglet. I had always been repelled when I saw him. This tall handsome, dazzling blonde god just couldn't be Pedro, I thought. There was no way.

I approached Seu Jorge and Dona Flora. "Seu Antonio," said Dona Flora. We haven't seen you for such a long time. How kind of you to invite us to your daughter's wedding. Many felicitations."

"Thank you, Dona Flora," I said. "Dona Silvia and I are so glad that you could come."

Dona Flora reached out her hand and wrapped it around the arm of the dazzling tall handsome blonde man with shattering icy blue eyes, firm square chin, sculptured jaw, and glittering smile. "Do you remember our son, Pedro?" she asked.

I was dumbfounded. This was Pedro. How could that disgusting, repuslive little short blonde boy have turned into this dazzling god? My tongue dried up in my mouth. I unglued it and said not too clearly, "Very happy to see you again, my boy." And I grabbed his hand and shook it.

I stood there talking to Seu Jorge and Dona Flora for five or ten minutes, probably not making too much sense, as my attention was diverted to the face and body of their incredible son. He was now tall and massive. In his tight pants, I could see just how powerful his long legs were, pressing against the smooth material. His firm, fleshy young nadegas were straining against the white silk. They were so pronounced that the cloth actually sank into the crack between those two large protuberances, and your attention was almost forced onto the delicious hidden cuzinho. And in the front you could actually trace the outline of his flaccid but long, thick, commanding pica

"What's that, Dona Flora?" I asked. I had completely not heard what she had just said. I felt that my face was flushed.

"The ceremony was beautiful. And I don't remember when I've seen such a lavish banquet as you are providing in your lush garden."

"Thank you so much, Dona Flora," I said. "Pedro. Why don't you come with me, my boy? There's someone I'd like to introduce you to." I took his arm and we crossed the garden to where I had seen my beautiful Sara talking to a group of her friends.

"Pedro. I'd like to introduce you to my very beautiful daughter, Sara." He bowed his head to her. I could see that she was taken with him, and that he was not entirely unaffected by her charms.

"Sara. This is Pedro Costa Martins. His father and mother are old friends of ours."

"How do you do," said Sara, and they took each other's hand.

"Excuse me. I must see to some things." I excused myself and left them together. I busied myself running around the garden seeing to all the guests, making sure that their champagne glasses were always full, and that they had plenty to eat. Finally it was time for Jose and Ana to leave for the mountain house and their honeymoon. Marta would take good care of them. And they would look at the peaks, and walk along the mountain trails, or just stay up in the bedroom and fuck, fuck, fuck. What a wonderful time it was going to be for my Ana. For the very first time, getting fucked by that handsome boy.

Before they went out the gate to the wagon, Ana kissed me on both cheeks. "Pai," she murmered. "Filha (daughter)," I answered. Then Jose kissed me on both cheeks. "Sogro," he murmered. "Filho," I answered. They said their goodbyes and kissed Dona Silvia, and then Seu Claudio, and then Dona Helena. Then they climbed into the wagon, and Jose took the reigns, and they drove off. Dona Silvia and Dona Helena were crying. Seu Claudio was laughing joyously. I was laughing on the outside and crying on the inside, envious of the many great fuckings my beautiful daughter was going to experience with that gorgeous young man. I shook my head sadly. Another chapter in my life had closed.

Then I looked up and there was my lovely daughter, Sara, with that dazzling young blonde god, Pedro. Son of my old friends, Seu Jorge and Dona Flora. I was still reminiscing about my beautiful filinho, Jose, but here was this unbelievable looking paragon of masculinity with those large jiggling but yet firm nadegas. I looked at them in wonderment, my mouth becoming dry once again. I took Sara and Pedro by the hand and brought them over to Seu Jorge and Dona Flora and introduced my daughter Sara to my old friends. They studied her with admiration. A little later they proposed that Dona Silvia and I, along with our two unmarried daughter come for dinner the following week. I looked at Pedro's breathtaking nadegas one more time, and nodded my head in anticipation. My mouth was no longer dry. It was salivating. Soon I would have another new son-in-law to train. I was certain of that. There would be another arranged marriage. Another casamento arranjado. And my pica was already twitching in anticipation inside my tight white silk pants.

kicky1000
kicky1000
856 Followers