Arranged Marriage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I can sit still, but can David come back in?" She asked meekly.

The doctor went to the door and informed David that Violet would be fine, but wanted his companionship while getting stitches. David immediately went to her side and held her hand while the doctor began to sew the gash in her forehead. It hurt a great deal and she winced almost non-stop for the whole procedure, but never made a peep, and all the while squeezed David's hand tighter. He used his fee hand to stroke the back of her hand and arm, trying his best to perhaps distract her from the pain.

After the doctor finished and left, telling her he would be back in about 10 days to remove the stitches she finally started to relax again.

"My, look at me, I'm filthy!" Violet exclaimed looking at the dust and dirt on not only herself but her dress as well.

"There is a bathing room connected to our room, if you'd like I could have the maids draw a warm bath for you."

"Yes, I think that would be an excellent idea."

David left for only a moment and quickly returned stating that her bath would be ready in about 30 minutes.

"You've had quite the busy day; getting married, and then getting so injured, should we keep our picnic, and just do it in here?" David asked, trying to still get his quality time with Violet, but also trying to allow her plenty of rest after her ordeal.

"Yes I'd like that." He had been so kind to her thus far, and seemed to truly care about her. She felt that she should at least get to know him before blatantly rejecting him. And, hey, they had already been married several hours and he hadn't hit her or forced himself upon her, so maybe he wasn't so bad after all!

They sat in quiet waiting for her bath to be readied, and when he was brave enough to reach for her hand and hold it again, she didn't pull away, and instead returned the gesture by holding his hand as well.

"Thank you, my dear." He said.

"Hmmm, for what?" She questioned while looking his direction and then regretting her look of inquisition that pulled on her stitches.

"For holding my hand, for wanting me here. I remember you from years ago, I thought you were so vibrant and lively, although, just a child. I'm glad you haven't lost those qualities, but it has made getting to know you seem nearly impossible at times. "

"You remembered me? I didn't remember you, except that I had seen you a few times."

"I remembered the various pranks that you played and set in motion at parties. You probably stood out quite a bit more than I did. Your bath is likely ready, I have a few things to attend to, I'll check in on you later. And, the doctor said you shouldn't sleep for awhile, that you may have a concussion, so don't take a nap."

"Yes, come back when you can." With that she rose from the bed, with some difficult as her injuries protested her moving some limbs and went into the bathing room adjoined to their bedroom. The room was fairly small, but then it stayed warm much more easily that way. The tub was steaming and next to the fire, with more bricks in the fire if necessary. Violet crossed the room and started to unbutton her dress, luckily it was a front buttoned dress, for her shoulder seemed to have quite the reduced range of motion! She didn't wear a corset, but had a slip underneath and removed that as well as her pantaloons, stockings and shoes. She examined her knees and noted that they were rather skinned, and that her stockings were as well and perhaps passed mending. Her elbow and shoulder had already started to bruise.

She dipped her toes in, and it was gloriously hot. She very slowly sank in and leaned the edge, relaxing and enjoying the soothing warmth on her injuries. She carefully washed her face and hair free of the blood that had dried there turning the water a slight brown color. She must have looked hideously with that much blood in her hair and on her face. She finished washing and then just relaxed and soaked. As the water was beginning to cool she heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" She questioned.

"It's David, I was wondering if you were alright, you've been in their awhile."

"Yes, I'm fine, I'm nearly done, I'll be out in just a few minutes."

After exiting the tub and drying herself she found the door for a wardrobe closet. It connected to the wardrobe in the bedroom. How genius, you could access all of your clothes from either room! She selected a nightgown since it was late and she had no intentions of leaving the bed room the rest of the day. She quickly dressed and then entered the bedroom to see that David had a small table moved into the corner and set with a candlelit dinner for two.

"Oh, my, I guess I'm very under dressed for such an occasion." She said while giggling about wearing a nightgown.

"You look magnificent, and there is no one here but me." He said as he pulled out a chair for her.

The dinner was magnificent and the conversation so great they both ended up laughing until they almost cried. Most stories were recounted stories of the pranks she played at parties. After dinner it was quite late, as they had talked far more than they had eaten and the manor was quiet and most lights seemed to have been extinguished, based on the absence of glow on the lawns from outside their windows.

"Shall we go to bed my dear, I think everyone else has."

She would have agreed, being quite tired herself, but then she looked upon the ONE bed she was to share with him. He stare did not go unnoticed.

"You are anxious?"

"Yes." Was all she could manage to say.

"Why is that, have I done or said something to cause you to fret?"

"I've seen what married people do, and I've seen other people do the same things, and it doesn't look fun, for the women, and......." She started to cry slightly.

He went to her and knelled, holding her upper arms in his hands and looking up into her face. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to do. It isn't always fun for the woman, but I've tried my hand at it before, and I've seen that it can be. Lets just get into bed, and at any point if you aren't having fun we can stop for the night. Is that a deal?"

She nodded her head and slowly rose from the chair, with some help from him. He turned down the covers and undressed, leaving only his underwear on and climbed in after her. He rolled onto his side and supported his upper body on his forearm and looked down at her. She had stopped crying, but looked like she was now slightly afraid. He stroked the right side of her face with his other hand and then kissed her.

She felt his lips on hers. His were so warm and seemed to be as soft as velvet. She hadn't really kissed him earlier, when the priest said to. She backed away before his lips had barely grazed her and then glared at him as if she could turn him to stone. But, this wasn't all that bad. She noticed that it made her whole body almost tingle.

He slowly moved his hand down from her face and onto her chest. She had her nightgown on, but through it he could feel her supple breast, just enough for a handful, the perfect size. When he reached her chest she froze and quit kissing him back. He pulled his face back slightly, leaving his hand in place, to gently massage her breast and draw out her nipple.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"I....I....I....I'm....f..fine. That's inappropriate." She managed to say.

"Should I stop, or does it feel good."

She laid there contemplating this for a few seconds. It was something that WOULD be inappropriate if this weren't her husband, and it did feel good. Finally she shook her head 'no'. He leaned back down and began kissing her again. After he found her nipple and concentrated on massaging that, as best he could through her nightgown she began to moan slightly while still kissing him.

"You can touch me to, if you want." He offered. With that invitation she reached up to touch his shoulder. She had never been this close to a man before, and their muscles had always intrigued her somewhat. His shoulder was hard, and had exquisite muscle definition that she could trace with her small and delicate hand. He resumed kissing her and she soon began to explore his back with her hand, it offered more of the same chiseled muscle as his shoulder had.

He slowly began to move his hand down her small round tummy which he noticed caused her to make a slight sigh as if disappointed he was through with her breast. He moved lower though and then let his hand linger just below her belly on her pubic bone in between her ilia. She didn't seem to disapprove so he slowly moved his hand as low as he could then began to pull her nightgown up some. He eventually met with resistance as she was laying on it.

"Can I take your nightgown off of you, or perhaps push it up some?" She couldn't believe he would ask such a thing. Although this was a lot of fun, being naked was a whole other can of worms! He realized he was perhaps pushing his luck, but without taking off her nightgown he would not be able to ever get anywhere.

Finally she answered, "My nightgown, but not my camisole or panties." At least that didn't leave her completely naked! She lifted her legs some as he bunched up the material and then sat up so he could gently pull it over her head. He marveled at how beautiful she looked, bathed in moonlight coming in the window, then quickly resumed kissing her. Meanwhile his penis was beginning to be rock hard and he was laying in a fairly awkward position to keep from poking her with it. But, he thought that if she noticed it she would surely decide she wanted to stop.

As he leaned to kiss her she placed her hand back upon his shoulder. It felt so lovely, she was mostly just stroking him and swirling her fingers around, but it was magnificent. He used his free hand to again stroke her body and despite her having kept her panties on he did manage to get his hand in between her thighs somewhat. He was so close, yet so far far away!

"Open your legs some." He spoke in much more of a questioning tone than a demanding tone.

She obeyed, she had never felt like this, she was flushed, she had a sense of longing and urgency between her legs she didn't know existed and thus far, she was having fun. He moved his hand down her thighs and began to stroke them on the tops and inside, making long slow circles, and getting ever closer to her sweet spot. He finally began to rub his hand between her legs on the crotch of her panties and found that she was monstrously wet. Since she was clearly he enjoying herself he made the bold move of slipping his hand inside her panties and stroking her labia until her found her clitoris and began massaging it with altering pressure in a circular motion. She began moaning through their kisses once more. After several minutes he broke away from their kiss.

"Would you be willing to take your panties off now? It can be even more fun. If you want, I'll take my underwear off as well." She blushed redder than a lobster and he immediately regretted asking. She was a lady, despite her riding horses and pranks she pulled at parties years ago, she was a lady.

"Ok." was all she said as she moved to take off her own underwear, and then "camisole too?" He couldn't believe his luck! She was offering to remove her own clothing now!

"Yes, if you would please." Was all he could muster. He slipped off his underwear, careful not to offend her with his now pre-cum dripping erection and she removed her camisole and panties. With her nipples free he immediately began to kiss and nip at them while still massaging her clitoris. It wasn't long before her legs and tummy were twitching and her breathing had grown ragged. After a few more minutes her whole body began to shudder and then she went limp.

"What happened?" She said with a most contented sigh.

"You had an orgasm. It's what happens during sex, and sometimes before or after, for the lady if it is done right."

"Oh" Was all she could say. She had surely never seen a woman experience anything that could be that much fun.

"So, do you think you would want to try sex, your first time might not be that fun, I've heard it can be somewhat painful, but I can try." She thought about this, and then decided that she might as well try it, perhaps it would be fun. He then slipped a finger into her vagina and began thrusting while still putting some pressure on her clitoris with his thumb.

"Ow, that hurts," she screeched and tried to push his hand away when he attempted to add a second finger.

"I'm sorry. " And then she interrupted.

"What are you doing anyways, I've spied on servants and seen plenty of things, this I don't believe is one of them." She said in an accusatory tone.

"I'm trying to ease you into sex, but I don't have to." With that he rolled more on top of her, and began to kiss her again. His hand found her breast and he massaged it and toyed with her nipple then he reached down to guide his penis into her extremely wet vagina, then went immediately back to her breast and nipple as he slowly began to ease into her.

At first she felt him inside her, like she had his fingers, then quickly she felt more and more of him. It began to hurt some and then it started to hurt a lot and she started to tear up. But, at the same time, she loved the sensations in her breast and of kissing him and quickly decided it could possibly be an even trade. He began to moan as he moved up and down and she could fell him moving in and out of her. And, soon the pain subsided and it mostly felt neutral.

He buried his head in the crock of her neck and kissed her some then eventually trembled all over as his rhythm became irregular and then he stopped, nearly collapsing on top of her. He felt nice and warm, and then she itched between her legs. When she moved to scratch she realized there was liquid everywhere.

"Why is it wet?" She asked, it was not liquid, but more gooey.

"That's fine, since you were a virgin you likely bled some, and when a man orgasms he spurts what is called semen from his penis also, when a woman is aroused she secretes fluids as well. There is a covering over the regular sheets to protect them from staining from the blood, and the other fluids won't stain the sheets." Then he reached for a cloth on the bedside stand and used that to clean both him and her off some.

"Was it ok?" He asked her.

"The before part was more fun. Sex wasn't, and it hurt."

"I'm sorry, next time it shouldn't hurt as much, or perhaps not at all." He answered, sorry that he had caused her discomfort, although he had gone very slow and tried to be as gentle as possible.

"What do you mean, 'next time.'?" She asked, slightly angry that he would think she would do this again after it wasn't fun, and he said it would be.

"Married couples have sex often, it's how they get kids. I know it hurt this time, but I'll make sure you orgasm before again, and since you won't be a virgin you might even orgasm during as well."

She started to cry some. Marriage was turning out to quite possibly be everything she feared, with a husband that expected to get what he wanted all of the time. He laid down next to her, on her uninjured side, and pulled her close to him and giving her a kiss on her forehead and a few gentle strokes on her arm said, "I won't make you do anything you don't want to, and I won't hurt you. I think I may even love you."

She laid there in his arms contemplating her future with him. And almost dreading the next time he would want her to have sex with him.

12