Arranged Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
Karthik is taken to the US to be his wife's cuckold slave.
2.1k words
4.22
14k
9
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
208 Followers

Author's note: I had added Arranged Marriage Ch 01 a long while back. Suggest you to read the same before continuing with this.

The flight ride to US was boring to say the least for Karthik. Anitha had not allowed him to get any of his novels, and so, he had to sit through the boredom while Anitha happily immersed herself in a novel. In addition, the reality of being a slave to Anitha was heavily weighing down on Karthik and he could never get it out of his mind. He did not have a choice. Anitha had photos and videos of him naked and licking her feet, licking her shoes and he could not bear to think of his mother if those photos ever got out. He knew that, until he went to the US, he had no hope of turning things around. The thought of what would Anitha do to him until he could do something about it filled him with dread. His boredom was exacerbated by another couple sitting in front of him and Anitha. Just like him and Anitha, they were clearly newlywed. Unlike them, however, they were obviously in love. They were playing with each other, getting some private kisses in when they thought no one was looking, feeding each other and the lovey-doveyness grated on everyone and made Karthik further miserable. Anitha saw the way Karthik looked at them and smiled contemptuously.

"Just for that, you are not eating lunch."

Karthik was horrified. He had never skipped a single meal before. But, Anitha's stone face made him quail. When the air hostesses came for the lunch orders, Anitha ordered a decent lunch for herself. Not only she made Karthik watch her eat while he himself was squirming in hunger, she also made him sometimes smell the food and feed her. By the time the flight reached Dubai for a layover, Karthik was in severe hunger. At the airport, Anitha finally allowed him to go have some lunch and Karthik raced off before she could change her mind. Anitha, knowing she had got the sweet deal she wanted sat on a chair and continued contentedly with her book.

A 6 foot decently built man walked over to Anitha. Anitha had to admit that he was kind of cute and remembered seeing him a couple rows behind hers on the flight.

"Hello, gorgeous."

Normally, Anitha never encouraged such forwardness. However, she had not had sex for three weeks in India and it had put some serious dent in her inhibitions. Plus, anything to punish Karthk further and she started chatting with him too.

When Karthik came back, he was startled to see Josh and Anitha talking animatedly. Was this already happening? He walked over and started to eat. Anitha introduced Karthik as her husband to Josh expecting that would surprise him. However, Josh was hardly surprised, just gave a nod to Karthik and continued talking to Anitha. The talks were getting bolder and more flirtatious as Karthik just watched in fear. Suddenly, josh turned to Karthik.

"Fetch me a sandwich and cola."

Karthik was inflamed and opened his mouth to tell Josh to go to hell when he looked at Anitha. She was smiling but her cold eyes told him to do what he was told. Karthik brought back the sandwich.

"I want to talk to her alone. Leave us for some time." Karthik left, hating himself for being such a wimp.

When Karthik was out of earshot, Anitha asked Josh.

"How did you know?"

"I am a professional bull for cuckold couples. I have kind of a radar and I saw how you treated him in the flight."

"Professional? Don't expect a penny from me."

"Don't worry, dear. This is just pleasure, no business."

"Tell me more about your professional services" Anitha replied with air quotes. She liked where this was heading.

Karthik eventually came back when it was time for boarding. Josh had his arm around Anitha. Anitha pointed to the luggage and Karthik went to get the trolleys. Josh, however, eventually came to the other reason why he had chatted up Anitha.

"Anitha, dear" he started, smiling when he saw Karthik jump. "There was a morbidly obese woman next to me on the flight from India. She is going to US too and it is possible she might be next to me on this flight as well. Can you ask Karthik to switch seats with me?"

"Karthik, you heard the man. You will be taking his seat on the flight."

Karthik looked at them both with sadness and some rage. But, he did not dare refuse. Josh chimed in further.

"Don't worry about your wife, boy. Me and my big penis will take care of her both at the flight and later."

Even Anitha stared at him. Josh seemed to think that Karthik was small. He was in for a surprise.

Karthik could not catch a break and when he boarded, his spirits sank. He saw the obese woman. She had already gone to the window seat of the 2-by-2 flight and had pulled up the armrest. Karthik, heavily put down by his wife and her apparent lover, had no spirit left in him and meekly sat down at the half seat left for him. He turned sideways and it was a little more comfortable. However, this meant that he was treated with the sight of his wife and Josh. Very soon, they were openly making out and Josh put his hand down her shirt a couple of times. Anitha, who never encouraged such forward behaviour went along with it today just to further grate Karthik. They eventually landed in Miami.

Anitha did not even have to say a word as Karthik, like an automaton, silently collected the luggages for all three and wheeled them. Josh and Anitha went arm in arm knowing their servant would get their luggages. They flagged a taxi and of course, It was Karthik's job to load all the luggages. Anitha and Josh sat at the back with their hands all over each other while Karthik sat at front fighting to hold back his tears. The taxi driver could only smile at them. Of course, if he knew the full context, he would have pitied Karthik further. They reached home and Josh removed Anitha's shirt as they came to the driveway itself. Anitha, clad in only her bra and shorts, eventually came to some senses and stopped Josh. She unlocked her door and Karthik brought the luggage in. Josh once again grabbed Anitha but she stopped him asking him to wait. Karthik brought all the luggage in and stood awkwardly when Anitha snapped her fingers. Karthik knew what she wanted and started taking off his clothes. Josh, knowing what was going on sat on a sofa chair to catch up on some of his mobile messages.

"Once you are naked, get beer for both of us." Anitha ordered Karthik. Out of sheer habit, Karthik folded his clothes after shedding them and left to comply.

Anitha's first instinct was to sit on Josh and continue making out. However, she wanted to see Josh's reaction when he saw Karthik fully naked. So, she sat on another chair and waited for Karthik to come in.

"Your beer, sir" Karthik said as he handed it out.

Josh finally looked at the naked servant in front of him and did a double-take. Karthik's penis was gigantic. And, that girth! What was Anitha doing with him when she had access to this one. Not that he, Josh, was small, but this was not what he expected. The cuckold couples he served mainly consisted of small men who could not saitsfy their wives with their 3-4 inch dicks and he was larger by comparison. But, this one threw him off balance. Anitha was watching his reactions with a contemptuous smile.

Josh, flustered, made up an excuse and was getting up to leave.

"You are leaving?" Anitha asked mockingly. "I thought you were going to take care of me with your BIG penis" Anitha continued with further air quotes.

"I have an early meeting." Josh replied trying to sound firm.

"You can leave. But, first, strip off. Let's see how BIG it actually is."

"Are you nuts? Go to hell, bitch. You think I am your wimp husband."

No one spoke to Anitha this way. She walked forward and threw her right arm. Josh, seeing it coming, sidestepped and aimed a kick at her shins. Anitha, no stranger to boxing sidestepped that and tried to push Josh. Josh took advantage of her forward motion and landed one in her gut. He tried to push her away but Anitha countered and sent him twirling. Josh came forward with his right hook. Instead of avoiding it, Anitha took the full blast which enabled her to get up close in his defences. She then rained down on him with punch after punch and Josh fell down. Anitha raised her leg menacingly. With the right kick, she could severely damage Josh's kidneys and she knew it and so did Josh.

"Okay, stop. Please"

Anitha allowed him to stand and once again ordered her to strip. Josh, who wanted this over with and get away from the crazy bitch undressed quickly.

"Seriously, that is your giant penis. Karthik, are you looking at it."

"I am not able to find it." Karthik replied.

"Oh! Burn! Karthik is burning you. Baby-dick." Anitha teased and insulted Josh further. She knew that his dick was flaccid due to their fight but did not care. Josh stood there, seething with rage.

"Dont be so COCKY in future. Now, get dressed and get out of my sight."

Josh left. The way she had humiliated him enraged him but he wanted to get out of the crazy woman's house. He pitied the fool that had married her. Karthik, out of other sheer habit, closed the door behind Josh. He turned to look at Anitha. Her usual look of contempt for him was now replaced with a cold, calculating appraisal. Eventually, she put her hands behind her and unhooked her bra.

The sight of those luscious melons was making Karthik grow further. He knew he had a giant penis but today, it was growing even further than it had all these years and this surprised even him. Anitha spoke to him.

"Well, I was planning to have sex tonight. You are on, worm. I am going to the room. Crawl behind me."

Karthik did as he was told. He crawled behind Anitha. She dropped her shorts first to reveal a classy, very expensive pair of panties. When she eventually dropped those as well and sat on the bed, she was looking like a goddess. Karthik hated himself for being so attracted to the woman who was so cruel to him. But, right now, he was just a man and she was just a woman. Karthik crawled until he was close to her and kissed both her feet. He then continued to lick them until Anitha shoved one of her toes into his mouth. Karthik lovingly sucked one toe after another listening to her moan. She eventually reached down and grabbed his hair. Karthik cried in pain until she guided his face to her vagina. The smell made him twinge and the pubic hair almost made him gag but he controlled. He slowly licked around the vagina and heard her moaning. He then plunged with his tongue while grabbing Anitha tight. For the next 15 minutes, he was fully engrossed. Stroking with his tongue, fast and slow, fast and slow. Completely taking his tongue out and licking her vag and thighs and then suddenly plunging back causing Anitha to cry out and then the whole thing repeated. Anitha eventually came and filled his face with her juices.

Karthik gagged a bit and Anitha gave him a minute before lifting him up. He finally got on top of her and his thrust made her cry out in pain. Karthik plunged and plunged. He knew he had to prolong this as much as possible. Unfortunately, being a virgin even at the age of 27 had it's disadvantages and he came inside her within 30 seconds. Karthik, knowing it was bad stared guiltily at Anitha. Anitha, however, closed his mouth with hers and pulled him closer. She then started to stroke him. Karthik very quickly got back to his full mast and Anitha once again pulled him.

Having already come once, Karthik was able to last longer on his second attempt and Anitha cried out repeatedly as the enormous dick went in and out of her causing huge pain. Karthik had no technique but his size more than made up for it as Anitha finally hit her orgasm. Karthik eventually came too and they both howled in pain. For Karthik, everything was forgotten and he had to admit that, despite her cruelty, Anitha had just given him the best night of his life. Once she came, however, she pushed him down and closed her eyes. Karthik once again started licking her feet for some time before going to sleep.

indsub89
indsub89
208 Followers