Arranged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers

"Sweet Mary," he murmured, and she felt a piece of herself thaw. "This is only if you agree." His hand came up to cup her face, different from the way Christopher did. Almost reverently. His thumb pressed against her lips and a jolt of heat sizzled through her. Dark brown eyes smoldered at her. Was this possible? Did her husband truly wish another man to share her bed? To take her maidenhead? The revelation that she was a sinner sent a shudder through her. Because she realized she had no objection to Lord Warren's touch. In fact, she was craving it. Wanting him to touch her more.

"Please sweetheart," her husband murmured in her ear. "Do this for me. For us."

His hands pushed her forward gently and she went willingly, stepping closer to Lord Warren as her head tilted back even further. The heat from his body was intense, she was just noticing that he was down to his shirt and breeches, mostly undressed himself. Licking her lips, she nodded her head. Something in Lord Warren's eyes flared.

"Is that a yes, sweet Mary?" The Lord was obviously far too honorable to chance a misinterpretation.

Licking her lips again, Mary nodded as she said the word. "Yes."

With a groan Lord Warren wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tightly against him. His mouth slanted across her lips, roughly commanded as his tongue pushed rudely into her mouth, invasive and erotic. It was a kiss unlike any she'd ever had before, and she found herself clinging to him, her hands on his upper arms, trembling in his firm embrace. Soft whimpering noises came from her throat as she submitted to him, curving her soft body to press against his. Delicately, she experimented with rubbing her tongue against his and his hands tightened on her body. She felt almost dizzy with the pleasure.

Just as suddenly, her support was gone and she was swept up into his arms. Looking around, suddenly reminded that they weren't alone in the room, she saw her husband sitting in a chair next to the bed, watching them. The expression on his face was mildly interested, not at all unhappy or upset. Not jealous. The strangeness of that barely had time to strike her before Lord Warren tossed her onto the bed and crawled on after her. Mary stared up at him, her heart pounding in her chest as he laid his body down on hers, pressing his thigh between her legs. It felt delicious. Her lower body felt like it was burning with molten fire, and she found her hips rocking against his thigh as he moved it slightly against her.

"You smell so good," Lord Warren murmured, his lips nuzzling her neck. Mary cried out as he nipped at the sensitive flesh, her head falling back to grant him further access to her throat. His hands slid down her body to cup her breasts and she thought she might explode with pleasure. Having his hands on her was so different from the times when Christopher had tried to touch her. The Lord was hot, hard and ready, unlike her husband, and she found herself responding without a second thought as these new sensations swamped her body.

She looked over and her eyes met Christopher's. Her husband was leaning forward, watching avidly as Lord Warren kissed down her neck, his hands kneading her breasts. The look in his eyes was unlike anything she'd ever seen from him before. Hot. Desirous. More like the way Lord Warren looked at her, nothing like the way he'd looked at her before.

When Lord Warren's lips closed around her nipple she cried out, her body arching, womanly core rubbing against his thigh. Reaching up, she gripped his shoulders, feeling the rippling play of muscles beneath. One hand slid up the back of his neck and into his hair, and she felt the reaction in his body. Shocked that she could affect him as much as he did her, she let her other hand trail down to his chest, exploring his body. Enjoying the touch of his smooth skin and body hair underneath her fingers.

"Oh God Mary," he moaned, transferring his oral affections to her other nipple. The nipple he had been attending to stood rigid on her breast, completely visible through the wet and translucent fabric. Gripping her mound, he squeezed and rubbed, pinching the bud between his fingers as his tongue lashed at the other. Mary whimpered. Her womanhood throbbed against his hard thigh, pleasurable tension mounting inside of her body. Suddenly she felt her shift being pulled up, exposing her bare skin to his touch. Lord Warren pushed up onto his knees and pulled off his shirt. Staring transfixed, Mary didn't notice her husband doing the same as Lord Warren's body was bared to them.

He was magnificent. Just as wonderfully muscled and lean as Christopher, with a dark sprinkling of body hair on his chest and in a narrow trail down to his breeches. Watching him undress helped distract her from the embarrassment of being completely unclothed in front of him, his eyes drinking her in as she lay before him.

"Sweet Mary," he said, moving further down on the bed. She didn't realize what was happening until his arms and shoulders were under her thighs, spreading her most intimate areas open for him, and his mouth was on her. The sensation was intense, hot and wet and shocking. Putting her hands on the top of his head, she'd meant to push him away, but she found her fingers curling into his dark hair, pulling him harder against her as her hips moved up and down. Her body had gone onto automatic, her instincts taking over as the tension inside of her became unbearable.

"Warren!" she cried out gasping as he sucked part of her between his lips. The explosion of rapture was instant and overwhelming, sweet sensations bursting through her body and bringing her to dizzy heights of ecstasy. Her entire body curled, arching and pressing against him as he drank from her loving cup. She was so lost in the tremors of her orgasm that she barely noticed as he moved upwards again. Something hard and thick pressed at the entrance to her body and pushed in. The pressure was immense and she let out a sharp sob as a small jab of pain scissored through the pleasure.

"Shhh, it's okay." Lord Warren's hands were in her hair, his lips raining kisses down on her face. Mary reached up and twined her arms around his neck.

******

Sweet Mary... so much more responsive and passionate than he could have ever imagined. Than he could have ever dreamed about. How had Christopher not already taken his wife to bed? Glancing over at his friend, he was surprised to see desire and heat in Christopher's face rather than jealousy or upset. It was taking every ounce of willpower to hold still and not bury himself completely in Mary's supple body. To give her a few moment to adjust to the intrusion. The first few inches of his manhood were encased in the tightest, wettest, hottest sheathe he'd ever experienced. Already he knew that this night with Mary would ruin him for all other woman, if she hadn't already. But he didn't care anymore. Just to have the taste of her on his lips, the feel of her beneath him, it was all worth it.

When she moved slightly against him, her arms tightening around his neck and her hips tipping upwards, he knew that she was ready. Slowly, far too slowly, he worked himself back and forth inside of her, sinking deeper and deeper into her. The small gasps and whimpers from her parted lips as he sheathed his length into her womanhood were music to his ears. Her body fluttered and tightened around him sporadically, the movements of her hips encouraging and helping his journey. It was far too easy to forget that Christopher was in the room watching them when all of his focus was on Mary. Her long, slim legs wrapped around him, pulling him tightly against her as he sank home, his body pressed against her core. The soft, sexy sounds she was making in the back of her throat were driving him wild.

With exquisite care he began to slowly, gently thrust himself in her body, his arms curved under her shoulders to hold her close to him. She felt so small beneath him, but her passion was as strong as his. She writhed for him, her interior clenching around him as she welcomed him into her body. Pressing his lips to hers, he delved into her mouth with his tongue again, and this time she met his kiss with her own, daring to press her tongue into his mouth as well. The tightness of her deflowered womanhood was incredible, a wonderfully crushing vise that gripped and sucked at him. He wallowed in her sweet body, changing angles and intensity to feel her responses. The hitch in her breath every time he ground himself against her, the pulsing of her inner walls, was the most pleasurable sensation he'd ever experienced. As he began to increase his tempo, Mary's hands clutched harder at him, her hips thrusting up to meet the driving force of his desire for her.

"Mary... Mary... sweet Mary..." he said, over and over, kissing her breathless between each recitation. Her nails dug into his back as he began to move harder, the natural instincts of his body overtaking his control. Beneath him her body tightened, coiling with tension, and he moved his hand between them, pressing hard on the sensitive bud at the apex of her womanhood. Sweet Mary convulsed, her interior rippling around his thrusting rod, and a loud cry escaped her gorgeous lips.

Lowering his mouth to hers he drank in the sweet sounds of her release as he continued to thrust, dragging out the waves of her pleasure as his own body tightened. Unable to hold out any longer, he thrust forward hard, sheathing himself completely in her as his manhood swelled and burst. He groaned, low in his throat as his seed flowed into her welcoming body, the small movements of her hips beneath him as she drank in his juices making the release even more pleasurable. Panting, he let his weight come down on his forearms, kissing her lips as they both came back to earth. The wide brown eyes opened and stared at him in astonishment, as though seeing him for the first time.

*****

Christopher gulped hard as he watched his best friend and his wife nuzzle each other, lost in the aftermath of their lovemaking. It was like they were the only two people in the world, but he didn't mind. This was the closets he would ever get to being near Warren in a sexual way. Watching Warren make love to Mary had been intensely satisfying in some ways.

The two on the bed looked over at him, as if suddenly aware of his presence even though he'd been doing his best to remain invisible, not wanting them to realize how Warren's presence and naked body had effected him. Not wanting them to see the wet spot on his breeches from surreptitiously rubbing himself.

Looking embarrassed, Warren rolled off of Mary, pulling a sheet up over her body to cover her as she blushed deeply.

"Thank you," Christopher said, breaking the tension. Immediately the other two parties relaxed. "Truly." "No, thank you," Warren said, his eyes going back to Mary and lingering on her face. She smiled up at him beatifically.

******

Nine months later Mary bore her husband a beautiful son, heir to his Dukedom. But there was always the need for a spare.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers
12