Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked her if she would like to sing with our little band sometime.

"Oh, I couldn't do that." She said.

"Why not?"

"In front of all of those people?"

It took me another week, finally I got her to come to a practice.

The guys loved her, they gushed about it. I saw her change right before my eyes, confidence grew in her.

Then she came to the club, I got her up on the stage and she sang. Quietly at first but as she got into it off she went.

Damned if she didn't bring the house down. Once she started to rock, she began to bounce up and down with the beat. With it obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, that was sexy as hell.

After that, she often sang with us, in short order Shelly was very popular. Then she was being hit on constantly, but she did manage to rebuff all of them.

Many evenings were spent in my cabin practicing with her, Shelly got better and better.

There came the night things changed.

"Danny, don't you like me?" She asked out of the clear blue sky.

"What? Of course I like you, what in the world brought that on?"

"You have never asked me out, you never have tried to...to...kiss me or anything!"

"I didn't think you even thought of me that way." I told her.

"Well, I do. I thought maybe you didn't think of me that way!" This was a different Shelly than the woman I met several months back.

I just stared at her.

"Danny, I have never had sex." She blurted out.

"I..Oh, man? Shelly, you are pretty, half the guys that come into the club would stand in line for a chance, you have to know that."

"I want it to be you." She told me flatly.

"Shelly, I..." Hell, I had no clue as to what to say to that.

"Well? Will you?" She was looking right at me with a stubborn expression.

What else could I do? Besides, I did like her, she was not attached and it had been some time since I had a woman in my arms.

I smiled, stepped forward, and kissed her. From there it was a wild tearing at each other's clothing.

I had seen her body before, even touched it, doing my level best to not be intimate about it.

This time was just the opposite.

Plus she was not lying about being a virgin, I had the biggest struggle I had ever had getting myself in there. I swear it took at least 15 minutes since she had no clue at all how to relax.

At one point I stopped and began to lick her, getting some screeches that I am pretty sure our lesbian neighbors overheard.

At least from the smirks I saw on their faces the next day.

The sheets on the bed were ruined for all time, we got up and showered together, changed the bedding and went right back to it.

There was no more blood, I actually expected there to be.

The entire next week was filled with sex, we got no practice in at all. Friday and Saturday night
we played and sang at the club, then went directly back to the cabin for more sex.

Once started, Shelly was crazy about it.

The real truth is that there is a term for this kind of relationship.

That is called, "Friends with benefits."

Our affair lasted for several months, then one night a man came into the club. I saw him go over to Shelly on our break, and talk to her.

I saw her smile, I saw her react.

How do I explain this? It was...OK?

That night Shelly was in my bed, we had just finished another of those nutty sessions where she tried to get my entire body inside of her.

We fit perfectly now, there was no longer any struggle to make love. Things became..expected?

I think we both knew.

"Danny, you are wonderful you know that?" She said.

I braced myself, I knew what was coming.

"I met a guy, he asked me out. I want to go, would you mind?"

I reached over and fondled Shelly's bare breast, she always liked that.

"That's up to you, honey. Of course, you also realize that means the end."

"I know. But it's not the end yet." She slid one leg over me and mounted me. Like things had become, that was effortless.

It was also a goodbye.

+++

{I ran into Shelly in Portland about 20 years ago, in a Safeway parking lot of all places. There was no missing her, it was the same dishwater blond hair style, same manner of dress, same mildly plump figure.

She looked at me in shock when I walked over to her.

"Danny!" She grabbed me, plastered herself to me.

A tall man with graying hair was getting out of the passenger side of the car, I could see three kids in the back, rather big kids.

"Danny, this is my husband Carl." She nodded toward the man who was now giving us an odd look.

"Danny is the man I told you about? Back when I got into that poison Ivy that time?"

"Oh....OH!" The man said. He came around and shook my hand, honest to God. Then he turned and walked towards the store, leaving the two of us to talk.

That was odd, too.

"I told Carl everything, Danny. I even told him that if I ever ran into you, I would love to do it again!" She giggled.

I just smiled at that comment.

"But you wouldn't, would you?" She asked, kissing me again.

She was right about that.}

12