Arrangement in Black & White

Story Info
Swinging couple celebrate anniversary with old friend.
4.1k words
4.36
75.5k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The relationship between Todd, Carol, and Rodney began way back in High School. One night after Bedford High's football team won the state championship, Carol Swanson the head cheerleader, put on a dance to celebrate the victory. Todd Riley, the team captain, possessed lots of charm and had a crush on Carol, but it seemed that Carol only had eyes for Rodney Jefferson.

Rodney had a natural rhythm that made Todd appear to be a bumbling fool. As he sat sadly on the sidelines watching them dance he decided he didn't stand a chance. Conceding defeat Todd left the dance early. Rodney Jefferson was a six foot three African American who was every schoolgirl's wet dream. He was also Todd's best friend. Besides being the team's prize quarterback, Rodney was a member of the school's wrestling club and had taken top marks on the debating team for three years in a row. Admired by everyone including a grudging Todd, no one had any doubts he was going to go far in life. Rodney's life however was not to include Carol. That night a beautiful young black girl named Lucinda Rawlins asked him to dance and stole his heart.

Although quite liberal, the Swansons had never been very comfortable with the idea of a mixed marriage for their daughter. To their unspoken relief she eventually forgot all about Rodney and started dating Todd. With Lucinda occupying all of Rodney's time Todd's friendship with Rodney soon died out. Todd went on to college, finished a degree in economics and landed a job as manager at the local bank. Shortly afterwards he asked Carol for her hand in marriage.

The young newlyweds had a brief honeymoon in Barbados where much to his delight Todd discovered his new bride had an insatiable appetite for sex. It didn't take long for Todd to find out that Carol's love for sex wasn't restricted to him alone. Within six weeks of returning from Barbados he had come home early from the bank and caught her in bed with their eighteen year old pool boy. Carol had tearfully confessed that she was lonely and needed more attention than Todd was able to give her. After his initial embarrassment and anger had subsided Todd realized he was still deeply in love with her and chose to forgive her.

Over the years Todd tolerated his wife's indiscretions and eventually reached a point where he found himself actually looking forward to her affairs. Carol told him she loved him deeply and assured Todd that her liaisons were strictly for sexual gratification. She kept nothing hidden from him and strangely enough the arrangement seemed to work. Todd became increasingly excited hearing Carol's lurid descriptions and enjoyed having sex with her after she came home from her dates. One night Carol threw caution to the wind and brought her latest lover home to meet Todd. Their cuckolding had progressed to the point where she actually wanted to fuck her dates in front of him. Carol became intoxicated by the sexual power it gave her and did her best to include her husband in all of her sexual escapades. Their unconventional lifestyle worked well for Todd and Carol for over three decades.

* * * * *

To celebrate their thirty-second wedding anniversary Todd made reservations for a dinner dance at the local Hyatt.

"This was such a wonderful idea Todd, I can't thank you enough."

Carol's eyes sparkled with excitement as she sipped on her glass of champagne

"I'm the one who should be thanking you, Carol. I consider myself extremely fortunate to be out on the town with such a beautiful lady. It's hard to believe it's been so many years since we first met. It just keeps getting better and better." Todd smiled and brought his glass up to meet hers.

"Here's to the sexiest woman in the room! Happy anniversary, sweetheart."

"Happy anniversary to you too, honey."

Suddenly Carol turned white with shock.

"My god! I don't believe it! Todd, quick, look behind you! Isn't that Rodney Jefferson?"

Todd turned and followed her gaze. It was Rodney all right. He had hardly changed a bit. Knowing that Carol had wanted him for so long a plan began to take shape in Todd's mind.

"By god, you're right. It is him! What do you say Carol, should I call him over to our table? Our evening could turn out to be quite interesting. Ill bet that you'd still love a chance to do him," he whispered quietly.

Carol turned a deep red. "Are you just teasing me, Todd? Would you really let me fuck him? Even on our anniversary? You would be okay with that?"

"Why not sweetheart? No pun intended can you imagine a more fitting way to celebrate our special night than getting his big cock up your cunt? I'd love to see that happen! Just say the word and I'll have the waiter take him over a drink."

"Todd, you devil. Now you've really got me tempted! Are you sure? You know I would never do anything unless you wanted me to."

"Carol. I never want to stand in the way of anything that would make you feel good. Believe me, I want it to happen."

"Oh Todd, I love you so much. You understand me so well. Alright, if you're absolutely certain, go ahead and send him a drink. Let's just see what he does."

Todd called the waiter over and ordered a martini for Rodney. They watched in anticipation as the waiter took the drink over. Rodney said something to the waiter and the man pointed over at Todd and Carol. Suddenly a look of recognition crossed Rodney's face. Smiling warmly he rose from his table and crossed the floor to greet Todd and Carol.

"What an incredible surprise after all these years! How are you Todd? Hello Carol. I had no idea you two were a couple. What are you guys doing here?"

"Todd's taking me out for dinner on our anniversary. What about you? What have you been up to all these years? Where's Lucinda? You are still with her aren't you?

"Sadly, no. I'm afraid my marriage with her didn't turn out so well. We lasted just long enough to have a couple of baby girls. They're all grown up now with kids of their own but Lucinda's still doing her best to keep me in debt for the rest of my life. I've just been transferred back to Bedford from New York. The reason I'm sitting here is because this hotel is my temporary home until I can find some new digs. I work as an investment banker with Harris and Klein. I'm here all by myself because it seems I've been stood up by my date tonight. I don't seem to be very lucky at love. I was just settling in to do some serious drinking when you guys came along."

"I'm sorry to hear your marriage didn't work out for you, Todd said sincerely. But since you've been stood up why don't you join us? We can't let you drink on your own. I'm sure Carol could use a good dance partner. I've got two left feet. Isn't that right, honey?"

"I couldn't possibly impose on your special night Todd. I think I should just go back to my hotel room."

"Don't be silly, Rodney. We'd love to have you join us!" Carol joined in eagerly. "Todd's right, you would be doing me a real favor. My husband can be a lot of fun but he is a terrible dancer. Just for once I'd love to get out on the dance floor with someone who knows what they're doing. If I remember right you're pretty darned good."

"Well, if you're sure I wouldn't be spoiling your evening. It would be a shame to waste all this good music. I would be honored to dance with you, Carol. Is that okay with you, Todd?"

"Go for it pal, get her out there. Make my woman happy for me."

Carol blushed, hoping they didn't appear too obvious. She felt a heat spread up from between her legs as she stood up. Taking Rodney's huge hand she allowed him to lead her onto the dance floor. As the lights dimmed the orchestra began to play a soft romantic tune. Carol snuggled into Rodney and they began to dance.

"It's sure nice to see you again, Rodney," she whispered moving her body closer as they swayed in time to the music.

Rodney felt Carol's soft breasts press up against him. He wasn't exactly sure if she was coming on to him but between the warmth of her body and her intoxicating perfume his cock begin to grow in his pants. In order to hide his all too obvious erection Rodney pulled Carol even closer and moved them off to a darkened area of the dance floor. The song abruptly ended and they stood awkwardly waiting for the next tune. Carol stood up on her tip toes and slipped her tongue between his lips giving him a deep kiss of appreciation.

"Thank you so much Rodney, it's been such a long time since I've danced with anyone but Todd. I love him dearly but he's hopeless on the dance floor."

As they danced Rodney moved his leg up between hers and felt the heat emanating from her crotch as she moved against him. Her lipstick tasted delicious hinting of even better things to come. Time quickly slipped away and before he knew it Rodney realized that they had been dancing for almost an hour.

"I think I'd better get you back to your husband before I forget myself," Rodney said reluctantly."

"Oh, Rodney, can't we please have just one more dance? I'm enjoying myself so much," Carol pleaded. "I don't ever want this to end!"

"Okay Carol, Just one more, but then I really think we should join Todd."

Todd sipped on his fourth drink as he waited patiently for Carol and Rodney to finish. It was all too obvious that his wife still carried a major torch for Rodney.

After their last dance they returned hand in hand to the table. Rodney excused himself to go get a round of drinks from the bar and Todd took the opportunity to talk with his wife.

"Well, Carol, you sure are having a good time. For a moment there I thought you were going to hump each other right on the dance floor!"

"What do you expect, Todd? You go ahead and set us up knowing that I've always had the hots for him. If you didn't want me to get horny why would you do that? I'm so fucking turned on I'm practically ready to rape the guy! Don't you dare get cold feet and back down on me now."

"Hold on Carol, I was only teasing. I'd never do that to you. In fact I was just thinking that maybe we could invite him back to stay at our house. From what I remember in the locker room our friend Rodney is hung like a horse. I'd really like to watch you fuck him. Anyway, here he comes. I have an idea. Why don't you go to the washroom and let me talk to him."

As Rodney sat down Carol excused herself to go freshen up. The two men watched in silence as Carol walked away from the table, her bottom swaying sexily. Rodney turned to Todd.

"Man, did you ever luck out! Carol is more beautiful now than she was back in high school! If she wasn't your wife I would be all over her." He raised his drink and toasted Todd's success.

"Yeah, she's really something isn't she," Todd replied. "You know, Rodney, Carol's always had a crush on you. And judging from the size of that boner you had as you danced with her tonight, it's pretty obvious that you like her too!"

"Oh Jesus, you noticed that? I'm sorry man, I just couldn't help myself. I mean dancing with a woman like Carol. It's been a long time for me. I'm only human."

"It's okay; I know what it's like. I'm not blaming you. She does the same thing to me and I've been married to her for over thirty years. I'll bet the horny little slut was rubbing her cunt up against you while you were dancing, wasn't she? She can be a real cocktease. You must be feeling pretty horny about now."

"Horny doesn't even begin to describe what I feel. No offence man, but after dancing with that wife of yours my balls feel as heavy as a couple of grapefruit!"

"No offence taken," Todd chuckled; she has the same effect on everybody. You know Rodney, while you were up at the bar Carol and I were thinking that maybe you might like to go home with us tonight. We have a guest bedroom you could stay in and it would be fun to talk over old times. I know Carol would enjoy it."

"I don't know Todd, I really appreciate the offer but the way I feel right now I think I'm going to have to go back to my hotel room and take things into my own hand, so to speak," he confessed.

"What a waste that would be!" said Carol, taking Rodney by surprise as she quietly sat down. Kissing him on the cheek she whispered softly in his ear. "Then I'd never get to experience that wonderful big cock of yours. Listen to me carefully, were all adults here. I need fucking very badly and Todd doesn't have a problem with it. I know you want it too so I'm going to come right out and be totally honest with you. We've had an open marriage for years and I want you to come home with us and make love to me."

Rodney gulped his drink and stared at Todd and Carol with a look of surprise on his face. "Jesus, you'll have to give me a little time to digest all this. I've never had an offer to help someone celebrate their anniversary like this before. I can't say I'm not flattered!"

"What about you Todd, where do you fit into all this?" he asked.

"It's okay Rodney. I don't want you to think I'm queer or anything like that. I just love to watch Carol having sex. To me it's a perfectly natural way to express my deep love for her. It's like watching a really good porn movie with the woman you love in the starring role. We found out a long time ago that I couldn't possibly satisfy all of Carol's needs so this arrangement has gradually evolved. We would both really like you to join us. So what do you say, would you like to come back home with us?"

"God yes! Jesus Todd, You are still such a nice guy. Who would ever turn down an offer like that? I'm ready whenever you guys are. Let's get going!"

After finishing their drinks and retrieving Rodney's luggage they set off for home. Todd drove as Rodney and Carol sat in the back necking like a pair of teenagers. His cock grew hard as he adjusted the rearview mirror and saw Rodney's hand way up under Carol's skirt. Carol lay back on the seat, pulled up her skirt and raised her ass off the seat. She smiled at Todd in the mirror as Rodney pulled off her panties. Her heady aroma filled the car as she put her arms around Rodney's neck and pulled him close.

"You'd better slow down!" Todd told the giggling couple. "You won't even make it home!"

After a short drive they pulled up at the house and unloaded the car. Carol unlocked the door and let them in." I'll be right back, boys. I just want to change into something a little more comfortable!" she said huskily as Todd helped Rodney bring his luggage into the house.

Todd and Rodney watched her soft round ass as she walked off to the bedroom. Carol had enjoyed herself immensely at the hotel and had had more than a little too much to drink. Rodney sat down in the living room and waited as Todd mixed them all a drink and dimmed the lights.

Todd put on some soft background music and returned with their drinks. Carol came out of the bedroom and stood quietly before Rodney dressed in a completely transparent black teddy with matching fishnet stockings and garter belt. In the dim light Rodney could just make out her protruding nipples and dark pubic hair. The musky aroma of her aroused sex filled the air. Wasting no time Carol fell to her knees and unzipped his fly. She reached inside his briefs and carefully took out his semi erect cock. Holding Rodney's heavy cock with her tiny manicured hand she licked the head with the tip of her tongue causing a drop of precum to ooze out of the slit. It formed a pearly strand that joined his twitching penis to her scarlet lips.

Captivated by Carol's wantonness, Rodney suddenly remembered that Todd was watching. "Are you sure you're okay with this man?" he choked breathlessly as Carol wrapped her lips around his cock. I mean after all, she is your wife!" "Its okay buddy, I want whatever makes Carol happy, and right now that seems to be you. I've always liked her getting it on with other guys and you've come along at just the right time. I'd much rather she did it with an old friend. Go ahead and enjoy yourself. She loves sucking cock."

Carol moaned at Todd's words as her lips engulfed the head of Rodney's throbbing cock. Cupping his heavy swollen balls with her tiny hand she sucked on his massive cock, feeling Rodney rapidly approach orgasm. Carol knew that he wasn't going to last very long. She had felt his erection for the whole time they were up on the dance floor.

"You'd better be careful Carol," he groaned. "I'm warning you, I've got a huge load and I'm just about ready to come!

Rodney's warning only served to arouse Carol even more and she renewed her pace, sucking and licking his balls and shaft till he could hold back no more. With a cry of sweet agony he filled her mouth as she greedily swallowed his hot thick creamy load. As if in a daze Carol slowly got up and removed her teddy, exposing her full breasts and mature cunt to their gaze. Licking her lips she looked over at Todd with lust crazed eyes.

She pulled on her nipples as she straddled Rodney's still rampant prick. "I'm so turned on," Carol panted. I've wanted this big thing in my cunt all night!" She eased herself slowly down onto his ten inch black cock.

Todd groaned and started to jack himself off as Rodney's thick, glistening black shaft disappeared inch by inch into his wife's swollen quim. His cock, slippery with precum grew hard as steel as he watched Carol impaling herself on her new lover.

With her heavy swollen teats swaying obscenely Carol looked like a high-class call girl as she sat down on Rodney. Wearing nothing but her black garter belt and fishnet stockings she began to raise herself up and down, her cunt making wet sucking sounds as she bottomed out on his huge cock. She looked over at Todd, watching him play with himself. Carol smiled at her husband. With Rodney's cum still fresh on her lips she began to ride their friend's huge cock

"Oh, that's it baby, Yeah! Fuck me hard in front of my husband! Show Todd what a real man fucks like! Oh God honey, he's fucking me so good... I can feel him way up inside my tummy!"

Carol's milky white ass contrasted with Rodney's ebony skin as he grasped her cheeks in his big black hands, her cunt creating a foamy ring as it formed a tight seal around Rodney's pulsing manhood. Todd felt it was the single most erotic sight he had ever seen. His balls tightened as he felt himself getting ready to cum.

"Oh Todd, it's still so fucking big even after I've sucked him off! My cunt feels so good. Oh God yes, he's fucking doing it to me. I can feel his cock getting even bigger inside me! I'm gonna cum real soon baby. Oh no, I can't stop cumming! I'm cumming... right... fucking... now!!!"

Carol moaned and whimpered with relief as Rodney let go, shooting burst after burst of hot thick seed deep in her womb. Crying out loudly, she squeezed him tightly with her pussy, grinding herself down onto him. Shuddering like a bitch in heat Carol let her cunt go, soaking Rodney's crotch. Sobbing incoherently from being fucked so well Carol eased herself off his cock. Todd watched in awe as a huge amount of cum welled up and puddled out from between her swollen cunt lips.

That did it for Todd. Unable to control himself any longer he kneeled in front of Carol, grabbed her waist and slid her off the couch onto his aching cock. Rodney's hot spunk oozed out of her, lubricating his cock and running onto his balls. Todd increased his pace as he felt himself nearing orgasm. Lifting her wet slippery ass, he drove himself into her cunt in a furious frenzy.

"There! Take that, you dirty cock loving slut!"

Todd savagely pounded away at his wife's gaping cunt, released his load and added even more cum into her sopping wet love hole.

"You feel amazing! Oh Carol, I've never felt anything so fucking hot!" he gasped, as he drained his balls into her and collapsed on the couch.

* * * * *

"Sweetheart, wake up!"

Todd's head pounded. He felt himself being shaken out of a deep sleep. Rubbing his eyes, he looked up to see Carol and Rodney smiling down at him "Hi, honey, you fell asleep. I guess all the excitement must have worn you out. It's three in the morning and time we all went up and got a good nights sleep. I thought I'd better wake you up or you're going to be awfully stiff in the morning. You'd better come up to bed with us. Don't forget that you have to go to work this morning."

12