Arrested!

Story Info
She has fun being handcuffed.
1k words
3.32
44.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday that Lane knew she would have another boring day, even as she crawled out of bed. Going through her daily routine she manages to make it to the kitchen fully dressed and grabs a cup of coffee to help start her well deserved day off from work. She had plenty to do at home but, her heart wasn't in it, instead she grabbed a magazine and with coffee in hand she flips through the pages trying to find something to read.

Two magazines later she is bored and walks over to the window in the living room, standing there gazing out the window she notices that the neighbors have called the cops again. In her mind she secretly wishes they would move somewhere else as they seem to to have trouble over there at least once a week. She shakes her head in disgust, and turns to walk away, but then something catches her eye.

Lane Walks over to the front door and opens it wide to take a better look at what she thinks she sees. A cop was walking over to her house, what could he possibly want from her? As he approaches she finds herself checking him out. He is tall, and has a great body, his muscles peeked out from under the short sleeves of his shirt. He wore a dark pair of shades, and he smiled at her as he closed in.

As he took his shades of she could see a beautiful shade of blue in his eyes. Suddenly he spoke to her.

"Just wanted to make sure you are ok Miss, your neighbors claim a strange drunken man has been to their house this morning. Did you see anything?" he asked

Lane just stood there for a moment as she felt her heart speed up, she didn't know why, cops always made her nervous.

"No Officer, I haven't seen a thing." she replied with her voice cracking a little.

"Well just the same, would you like for me to look around and make sure everything is ok?" "Your neighbors tell me you live alone, and I wouldn't feel good about leaving without making sure the coast is clear here."

" Sure Officer, I would feel better too, maybe you could take a look aroun for me." She smiled as he passed her and came through the doorway.

Lane followed closely behind him admiring his stalking abilities as he ventured through every room of the house. Then suddenly they found themselves at her bedroom door, he went in and checked the closet, soon after he gave a look with a devilish grin to Lane.

Lane went over to the bed and sat down.

"Guess I'll be fine after all uh?" with disappointment in her voice.

He reached back on his belt and grabbed his handcuffs, all the while Lane's eyes followed.

"I wouldn't exactly say that, I'm afraid I am going to have to place you under arrest!" he quickly snapped the cuffs around one hand, then he moved her to the bed making her lie down. He ran the other cuff through the railing of the headboard, and snapped the cuff around her only free hand.

Not another word was spoken as he ripped his shirt off, his hat and glasses he threw to the floor. He then reached to his boot and drew a large knife he had been concealing there, and laid it at the foot of the bed as Lane's eyes were totally focused on the body that was being unveiled before her.

He unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor and then Lane felt herself look away as he finished the last article of clothing. Her heart was pounding, and she felt the moistness between her legs. He walked over to her and with his hand rubbed across her sweet lips, knife gripped tightly in hand.

Then the knife was placed firmly at her throat and he whispered softly in her ear.

"Not one sound my love, not one, or else." his hot breath flowing to her ear.

Then he took the knife, and cut her shirt and bra totally off her body, and studied her curves before moving on. He unfastened her jeans, and slid them off, leaving her lieing in already soaked panties. Lane watched him as he looked at her and licked his lips.

She looked down to see him standing there with a rock hard cock, and a determined look. Still holding the knife, he moved onto the bed slowly spreading her legs wider as he moved in closer. He took his knife and with one movement cut away the fabric that hid the teasure he was so eagerly searching out.

Wasting no time, he came up to meet Lane's eyes once more, the kiss her faintly on her lips. She could feel his cock right at her pussy, and she knew he was going to fuck her hard. At that moment she felt like she was going to cry, but the tears wouldn't come now, because for the time being excitment was controlling her body.

He pressed forward with his hard member, dividing her lips with the head. She had seen and took notice to his size and he was huge! He pushed forward with a thrust and suddenly his full lenght was inside her, and she moaned as he started his ride to ecstacy.

His eyes gazed in hers as to say, "It's mine, and I'm taking it bitch." He fucked her hard and long until she herself had cum three times, and then she looked into his eyes and seen another look, he was going to cum, and in her!

She wasn't sure how she felt about it, but she knew there wasn't a thing she could do about it. Suddenly his body stiffened and he drove his cock deep into her pussy and unleashed his heavy load, as he came in her he reached down and kissed her nipples, and a wave ran through Lane's body one last time, with a last tender kiss in a violent storm.

When he finished, he uncuffed her, and told her he'd be back another day for another arrest, because he had a feeling she was nothing but trouble!

From that day on Lane's day off was never boring again! She was arrested many, many times!