Arresting Circumstances

Story Info
Routine traffic stops are anything but routine.
2.1k words
3.44
58.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zak and Sara laid on a blanket in a clearing in the middle of the night, they were about 75 yards from where the left their car. They exchanges kisses and professions of love. The two newly-weds were driving across the country for their honeymoon and thought this would be a perfect place to stop for a rest. But their picture perfect scene was interrupted when two people in uniforms carrying flashlights approached them from seemingly nowhere, one male and one female.

"Well, well, what's going on up here?" the female officer asked rhetorically. "Oh, sorry ma'am, we didn't mean to cause any trouble, we were just..." Zak began to explain, but was cut off by the male officer. "Keep your mouth shut, you two come with us, we'll sort this out down by the cars, I don't wanna hear a word out of either of you until you're addressed."

Zak and Sara stood up, they were happy to comply to avoid trouble, but the officers each grabbed one of them and led them none the less. When they got to where they had parked Zak noticed that the police came in separate cars, one was parked in front of his car, the other behind it, most likely to ensure he was blocked in if he tried to make a run for it. Zak and Sara were two law biding citizens, and couldn't believe they were being treated like they were Bonnie and Clyde.

The female officer spoke again, "Ok you take the female over to your car, and run protocol, I'll handle things with this one," she motioned to Zak. The male officer walked off with Sara, and Zak watched her with a reassuring look as if he was trying to say "Everything will be ok."

"Ok pal, hands behind your back," the female officer instructed as she took the handcuffs off her belt. Zak began to speak again, "Ma'am that's really not nec..." again he was cut off. "Hey pal, did I tell you to speak or did I tell you to put your hands behind your back?!" Zak complied and was cuffed immediately. Still standing behind him, the officer reached past Zak and retrieved something from the police car that Zak couldn't make out.

She continued, "Ok sir, please keep your head forward and open your mouth as wide as you can." Zak looked back confused with the request, but the officer unshaken said with far more sternness in her voice, "Sir, if you continue this way, I am going to be forced to view this as resisting arrest." Zak didn't want any trouble so he straitened his head forward and open his mouth, the officer reached over his head with both arms and pulled back, inserting a ball gag into his mouth and tied the straps behind his head.

The officer turned Zak around and looked up directly in his eyes, he was a good bit taller than her. "Ok, I am going to only ask you two questions, and when I get your answers we'll go from there, you tracking?" Zak nodded his head to confirm. She asked him, "Was this consensual?" He nodded. "Are you both 18?" Zak nodded again.

Just then the Male officer came around the car guiding Sara who was now also cuffed and gagged exactly as Zak was. The male officer placed Sara next to Zak, and said to his partner, "She claims it was consensual, so we're fine on that end, no crimes were committed here." The female officer nodded her head, and said "Ok looks like we're good here..." Zak and Sara both breathe a sigh of relief through there gags, but this was premature as the female officer finished her thought, "...so let's put the anti-fleeing devices on them and take 'em in."

Each officer grabbed their respective prisoner, brought them to the back of the car and bent them both over the trunk. Zak and Sara looked into each others eye with a fearful look; they were unable to speak to each other because of the gags. The officers undid Zak pants and pulled them to his ankles with his underwear and he stepped out of them as instructed, Sara's skirt was pulled up over her waist, and her underwear was pulled to her ankles, she too stepped out of them as instructed. The two were in a state of shock, they started the evening in such a romantic fashion, and now were bent over a trunk, cuffed and gagged, naked from the waist down and at the mercy of what seemed to be officers who were either corrupt or worked in the strangest precinct in the world.

The male officer got two "Anti-Fleeing Devices" from the car and a small bottle. Behind them Zak and Sara watched over there shoulders as the officers spread what ever was in that bottle onto what looked like something made of solid clear plastic, and it was shaped like a light bulb with a flat base at the narrow end. Each officer took a device and touched it to their prisoners anus and began to apply pressure to insert it. Zak and Sara immediately clenched their sphincters, and looked at each other with shock and horror. The male officer spoke to them as if he was reading right out of a manual, "Ma'am, Sir, if you continue to refuse the application of these devices it would be seen as resisting arrest, and a charge will be added to your prosecution."

Zak and Sara didn't know what to do, they didn't know why they were being arrested, the officers themselves said they hadn't committed a crime, but they were being taken in, and even after presenting no flight risk they were being force to submit to these "Anti-Fleeing Devices" which were little more than simple anal plugs.

Zak, perhaps out of masculinity kept his anus clenched, but Sara realizing in their already dire condition they had no choice to comply allowed her anus to relax as much as she could. Zak watched her expression change as the device entered her, Sara had to grunt at first when the widest part stretched her asshole, but moaned into her gag at it shrunk back down as it was a slightly pleasurable feeling.

The female officer holding her device to Zak's anus said calmly, "Sir?" Zak seeing no other option followed suite and allowed his "Anti-Fleeing Device" to enter him. It certainly lived up to its name, with these devices inserted Zak and Sara certainly would not be running anytime soon.

The officers grabbed the couple by there collars and pulled them back to a standing position before turning them around. They both looked at Zak and the female officer addressed the male officer, "This guy is really starting to piss me off." The male officer offered a solution, "Hey we outta tryout that new thing we got for when we pick up sex offenders on 'Mr. Tough Guy' here, they were about to have sex I am pretty sure. That counts in my book." The female officer smiled and replied, "You know, you're right, get him on his knees, and I'll go get what we'll need out of the car."

The female officer walked off and the male officer positioned himself behind Zak put his hands on Zak's shoulders and used to his foot to kick out his knee while pushing down. Zak landed on his knees feeling the anal plug jolt inside him as he went down. He was now at a kneeling position, Sara not knowing what to do, but not wanting to go down like that took it upon herself to get into a kneeling position as well.

The female officer returned and kneeled to Zak's level just in front of him, "I think this will make you a little more compliant sir," the officer said with confidence as she held three pieces of a plastic device in front of his face. Zak was fresh out of college, and he and his roommate always would pull up porn on each other's computers as a prank, usually fetish stuff to embarrass each other. It is because of this that Zak knew that the device before him was a male chastity belt.

The male officer reached down and pulled up Zak's shirt. "Hmm, well isn't this an interesting development," the male officer laughed as he motioned to Zak's erect penis. Sara with her gag still in her mouth had a surprised look on her face as her face met Zak's whose expression was apologetic almost.

The female cop laughed a bit, and said "Oh man, you gotta experiment more man, I have never known a guy I haven't put a butt plug in that didn't instantly go stiff, y'all'd never admit it but guys like it in the butt..." she looked at Sara and gave a wink, "almost as much as girl do. I knew this'd happen, I got it taken care of."

The female officer had the instant ice pack from the car's first aid kit, she broke the inner bag and gave it a shake, it froze instantly. The officer held the ice pack firmly to Zak's genitals as all four people watched as his erection faded.

"There we go," the female officer said as she removed the ice pack and began to assemble the chastity belt around Zak's now flaccid dick. She put the first half circle around the back of his testicles, and then completed the circle with the second piece, she guided his soft penis into the tube portion and clipped the three pieces together and finally secured the small padlock in place.

"How do we know it's on right?" the Male officer asked. The female officer, now with more confidence in her voice responded, "Only one way to find out," she loved putting guys in chastity. As his new wife watched, silenced by her gag and helpless by her cuffs, this other woman cupped Zak's testicles in her hand massaging them gently and ran her tongue along his lips, stretched by his ball gag.

Zak's penis involuntarily began to grow from the stimulation, almost instantly his cock grew too large for it's new container, the hard plastic was unyielding, Zak's flesh was not. The pain was intense and unlike any he had felt, his erection subsided as quickly as it came, Zak was moaning and grunting through the whole thing. The female cop laughed a bit as she withdrew her advances, "I'd say it's on right."

The male cop spoke again, "Ok, we've been here too long, let's get 'em in your car and we'll take them in and drop them off and then come back for their and my car." The female cop agreed. Both Zak and Sara were brought to there feet each officer brought them to a side of the car and opened the back door. They were forced in, and each gave a grunt as they sat because of the anal plugs each wore. As the officer's were getting in the front, Sara couldn't stop staring at Zak's chastity belt.

The female officer drove away from Zak and Sara's car, she pulled off on some side road and it seemed they were heading even further from the town. "I'm gonna call it in so they are ready for these two when we get there," the male officer said as her open his cell phone, the bound couple were only able to hear his half of the conversation.

"Hey, yeah it's me. We got two for you, a guy and a girl, they were together. ER? What? Oh no, we were dressed as nurses last week, this time we were cops. Yeah, we got all the gear and they fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Oh yeah, these two will be perfect for the experiments. Yeah, their cuffed and gagged already. We got butt plugs in both of 'em, and the guy was giving us shit, so my partner put him in a chastity belt. No, no I swear they thought we were cops the whole time, I couldn't believe it either. What's that? We told 'em they were 'Anti-Fleeing Devices,' and in our defense, these two aren't going anywhere. Ok, see you in a bit." He hung up and said nothing else.

Zak and Sara looked at each other with fearful expressions, these two weren't even police officer's, they had no idea where they were going and what was waiting for them when they got there. As they rode along the road they were literally in the middle of nowhere as they entered a drive way and headed towards a large building that looked very run down and abandoned, though some lights were on. Sara couldn't help but make an audible moan as they approached the building and a sign read "mental hospital."