"Arresting" Officer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... grade this one! "I placed my hands under the cheeks of her ass and picked her up, while standing up myself. I lowered her onto the table on her back, and began to thrust into her without remorse. I fucked her hard, and in this position, I had lots of leverage on my side. I pounded her pretty, wet pussy with full length strokes. She began to wail as another orgasm ripped through her body. I didn't even break stride. I had my hands grabbing her hips, pulling her to me as I slammed her cunt. She kept cumming, and I kept fucking. The hot, rippling flesh of her pussy was getting to me, but I kept thrashing her. I could feel the kettle coming to a boil, but I kept fucking, and she kept cumming. Little squeaky shrieks escaped her lips in a constant stream as her orgasm continued. Finally, I exploded. Hot semen rocketed out, filling her pussy to overflowing. I spent my last few strokes, my plunging cock squeezing the mixture of our juices, so that pressurised jets of goo squirted out her. I could see a mop in our future.

I held her waist, trying to catch my breath. Her body was slick with sweat, and she was gasping desperately. She looked up at me and grinned. She held up one finger on her left hand, followed by four on her right. She saw the mildly disappointed look on my face.

"Don't... add! ...Two... digits!" she breathed with a sexy smile.

Oh, I get it! Not 5...First digit 1 and second digit 4...14! Bonus points! I smiled back.

My dick had softened to the point where it slipped wetly out of her pussy, followed by a stream of our combined cum that puddled on the floor with a splash. Sometimes, sex can be so messy.

Emily was listening to the wet, dripping sounds coming from below her. "That felt incredible, but it sounds disgusting! I think I will stay here until I stop flowing, so I don't leave a trail through your house."

A minute or so later, she was done. We leaned on each other for support, and headed up to the shower. We washed each other with care, paying special attention to certain areas. By the time we had dried each other, I was hard again, and Emily had that look in her eyes.

We rolled into bed together, in a full body embrace. Our lips and tongues were fully engaged. I rolled over on top, and slid into her. Emily groaned as I went deeper, then deeper still, until I was fully inserted. She was puffing and panting.

"Gently, please. My kitty is a bit sore, especially after that last one." I looked at the expression on her face. I didn't need to cum again, and probably wouldn't, unless something exceptional happened. This was for her pleasure. She saw the look of concern on my face. "Oh, you are so sweet!" Her hand caressed my face, "I love that... but don't worry. If it gets to much, I promise I will tell you. I just want one more orgasm." she smiled. "So... don't stop, ... just don't kill me! "

My concerns assuaged, I began to stroke her slowly. After a few minutes, her hands moved to my ass, pulling me in a bit faster. Her face was relaxed, eyes closed, and her mouth was slightly open, moaning quietly. A few more minutes, and her legs came up around my hips, spurring me faster. She was breathing hard now, her moans louder as her excitement increased. I fucked her a little harder. Her pussy may have been sore, but that didn't mean it wasn't juicy. Warm chick-slick coated my shaft, and dripped down my balls.

Emily's moans became louder still, and became interspersed with directions. "Oh... Yes... Uhnn... Uhnn... That's it... Uhnn... Baby... Getting... Uhnn... Close... Uhnn... er... Uhnn... Fuck... Yes... Uhnn... Faster now... Uhn... Uhn... Uhn... Oh yes... Uhnn... Yes... Yessssssssss.. Ahhhhhhhnnnnn... Yessssssssss! " She shuddered, wrapping her arms around my shoulders, and her legs around my hips. Her body twitched and bucked under me, and I could feel her vaginal muscles clench around my cock. At last, she relaxed, and I pulled out.

"If you are interested... I think that was a seven", she hissed, "Maybe eight.! Thank you, baby."

I snuggled in beside her, resting my head on her shoulder. I watched her breasts quiver as they rose and fell with her ragged breathing. Her hand closed around my shaft, and she stroked me a few times, lubricated by her residual juices. "Excuse me." she said as she slowly disappeared under the covers. Her lips encircled my still hard cock, and she licked me clean while making yummy noises. I rolled on my side toward her, and her hand on my ass urged me on.

I started to rock my hips, fucking her mouth. I heard sounds of consent from below, and the hand on my ass pulled me in, while her other hand tickled my balls, which were tightening up. I fucked her mouth a bit harder, and deeper. Emily angled her body back, so that her neck was more extended, and suddenly my cock went right down her throat. Emily's nose was deep in my pubes. I couldn't believe she was deepthroating me. I'd had other women try, but no one had been successful. It felt fabulous. I pulled back, Emily sucked in a breath, and I slid down her throat again. She was swallowing, and the sensations it gave me set me off.

"Oh fuck yes, baby... Suck my cock! Here it cums!" I unloaded the remaining contents of my balls down her throat.

About a minute of gentle cleaning later, she wriggled back up to her pillow. She kissed me again, then turned away, squirming her ass against me as she pressed back into my grasp. She wrapped herself in my arms like I was a blanket, and placed my hand on her breast.

I gently stroked her skin. Minutes later, we were both sound asleep.

I awoke around 4 p.m.. Emily was slithering out of my arms, and I opened my eyes just in time to see her perfectly formed ass jiggle as she scooted into the bathroom.

"Nice butt!", I called after her sleepily, to let her know that I was awake. A giggle echoed out of the bathroom.

"Thank you", she whispered as she took her position in my arms again, a few minutes later.

"What do you want to do for dinner?", she asked quietly, over her shoulder.

"I know what I want for dessert", I said, squeezing her tight.

"You have a one-track mind".

"I have a one-track dick".

"I know. I can feel it!", she said, squirming her butt against my hardening erection. "Seriously, I wouldn't mind going back to that restaurant we met at. I thought the food was good, what I had of it. You had me so horny, I was almost ready to jump you at the table. At least this time, we can both relax and eat." she added. "We can take my car, but you can drive. I know you want to.". She wiggled her bum.

Ninety minutes later, we pulled up in front of the restaurant. What can I say? I took the long way, the very long way. She has a really nice car. I think I want to get one. Love that Supercharger. I looked over at Emily. She was grinning at me. She was supercharged, too.

And she was right; the food was good, but the company was better. Emily was a real pleasure to be around. She was a strong woman, and not just in the physical sense. I found myself watching her, dreaming about a long term future that included her.

"... So, I told the alien that he couldn't park there, even if Elvis was with him." She waved. "Helloo! Daydreamer?" A bright smile erupted on her face. "Are you in there?" She lowered her voice and leaned in closer, "Did I fuck you up, baby? It's been hours since we had sex. Am I really that powerful?"

I returned from my reverie, and smiled back. "You have no idea."

"Poor baby! I'm not buying it... what's going on in there?", she said, tapping me on the forehead.

"Truthfully?" I asked.

Emily leaned in on the table, and rested her luscious breasts on the edge. Her neckline was not going to make this easier. "Always" she said.

"I was wondering how to keep you in my life. I guess I have grown accustomed to your face. Among other things", I smiled, dropping my eyes to her cleavage. "I know I am moving kind of fast..."

"Fast is fine..." she cut me off. "So this has become more than just sex to you? Feeling something more?". I took her hand. "Look... I'm a cop, and I might not come home tomorrow. I just need you to remember that. I'm not asking you not to get involved with me... I just don't want you to get hurt..." she paused, and looked down. When she looked up, her eyes were moist, and her voice quivered slightly, "... because this has become more than just sex for me, too."

We looked at each other in silence for a few minutes. I held her hand, stroking her soft skin gently.

"Damn! I told myself this wouldn't happen to me!", she whispered, breaking the silence. "You asked me out... and you were hot... and I thought 'he looks like a fun fuck', so I went home with you". She was looking at me and smiling. "Then you turned out to be more than a fun fuck... you are an incredible fuck, by the way... you didn't just use me for your pleasure. You actually cared about my pleasure, and I started to feel things... things I tried to deny feeling".

I pulled her lips to mine, and kissed her. Her lips were soft and delicious, and they spoke to me about her feelings without saying a word.

"So, I guess no one will mess with me now. After all, my girlfriend is a cop!", I laughed, breaking the tension. "Seriously, Emily... I understand what you are trying to protect me from. But I think Shakespeare had it right ; it is better to have loved and lost..." she nodded, "... and I am willing to take that chance, if the prize is getting to spend time with you". I paused for a minute, trying to get up the courage to continue. I asked a woman with a gun on her hip for a date, point blank, but I wasn't able to tell her I loved her. Somehow, that logic finally won out.

"I Love You", I said, after I brought her chin up so I could look directly into her eyes. I wanted her to hear more than just my words.

Tears were welling up in her eyes. It only made me love her more. Thinking back to the first time I saw her, hand on her gun, slinking around my backyard,... she was all business. She was a Police Officer. Now, she was a woman... my woman... and vulnerable from within. I touched her cheek, just as a tear rolled down.

"I hope those are happy tears", I said quietly. She nodded, and rubbed her face against my palm.

"I haven't said this to anyone since I graduated from the Academy... but... I Love You, too". The words came out, and her body relaxed, like she had accepted losing the battle with herself.

I suddenly realized where we were, and the parallels that happened the last time we were here. I laughed. Emily looked at me questioningly.

"I was just thinking that this is now officially my favourite restaurant on the planet! The last time we were here, we ended up in bed immediately afterwards. I hope I'm not being presumptuous, but I think history is about to repeat itself", I explained.

Emily smiled. "No... I don't think you are being presumptuous at all. You are soooooo going to get fucked when we get out of here". She brushed a loose hair away from her face. "I think I call this our lucky restaurant. I know I feel lucky". Another smile beamed from her beautiful face. "Now, my love, shall we?".

We walked arm in arm out to the car. Emily took her seat, and as I closed the door, I realized that I not only got the girl, but the car as well. Once I had taken my place behind the wheel, I turned to her and giggled.

"Okay, what's so funny?", she asked.

"Oh, I was just wondering how this car will look with 'just married' on the back?", I replied.

She laughed back. "No presumption there!", she added. "I just have one request...".

"Anything for you, my darling".

"That day, I get to drive", she said, smiling from ear to ear.

*****

Thanks for your time. Don't forget to vote, and I look forward to your commentary.