Arribada of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Randen
Randen
19 Followers

I kneeled between her spread legs and slid my arms underneath her thighs. I tasted the oil as I traced my tongue across the freshly shaven creases along her thigh. The intoxication scent of her addictive juices made my cock jump.

"Oh, Ben, yes please!" Her hands pulled me harder into her crotch.

She pulled her knees towards her chest, giving me full access to her beautiful hairless pussy. The slightly parted lips glistened invitingly, allowing me a glimpse of her inner pleasures. Below, I saw the rim of her shimmering anus, moistened by her flowing juices.

I leaned forward and dragged my tongue lightly along a single lip, her legs shook with excitement. She moaned excitedly as I probed the entrance of her anus with my stiffened tongue.

"Ben! Please, Ben. Eat my pussy…now!"

Slowly I advanced upwards, licking and sucking on the smooth outer lips of her pussy. Her hips worked franticly. She gasped as I placed the flat of tongue between her lips, licking leisurely upwards, stopping just short of her hooded clit.

With her fingers entwined in my hair, she pulled my mouth over her swollen clit. Her juices coated my two fingers as they entered her warm wet pussy, slowly but effortlessly.

"Yes, oh yes! Suck me…suck me hard, Ben!" She felt delirious as I swirled my tongue around her delicate clit. My fingers continued exploring the upper wall inside her pussy. I sucked harder against her clit, my tongue blurred as I piston my fingers in and out of her juicy cunt.

Karen felt my fingers making contact with the spongy area inside her cunt. Her body raged as my merciless tongue ignited every nerve in her engorged clit. Her shaven lips sucked at my fingers while her hips jerked upwards.

"Yes, Ben, that feels so good! Please don't stop! I am coming!" her hands gripped her inflamed nipples. Her body shook fiercely as wave after wave surged through her body.

I continued to suck and lick her clit, my fingers worked together with increased speed and pressure.

Her body came slowly to rest; the odd spasm took hold of her when I touched her sensitive clit with my tongue. I removed my white coated fingers and lapped up her spent juices.

"That was fantastic," she exclaimed, "I have never had such an intense orgasm before."

She took hold of my head and pulled me up towards her. She smiled shyly when she saw my juice-covered face. We kissed passionately for a while, enjoying the warmth of our bodies locked together.

Karen shifted her hand between us and reached for my hard cock. Suddenly, the sound of the alarm clock filled the house.

"Shit, we have to go!" I said disappointedly.

"No, please Ben, we have time," her eyes looked at me pleadingly.

"I am sorry Karen, we are late already. I do not want us to miss the bus."

"Hey, don't apologize to me," she said smiling, "It is your turn now."

"Karen, there is nothing more I can wish for and you know it," her hand squeezed my shaft, "but, we have to go. Just remember, you owe me."

"You won't stop me?"

"Well, not anymore."

"You promise?"

"I promise," I said and kissed her again.

* * *

We showered together and dressed hurriedly. Our inhibitions seemed to have disappeared overnight. All I could find was a pair of woolen sports trousers. I had no time finding any underwear, the rest was packed in my scrambled bag. A loose-fitting, flower-patterned dress accentuated Karen's curvy body.

We arrived 30 minutes before departure time. I wanted to kick myself. I am sure all I needed was five minutes. We placed our luggage into the hold and went to find our seats. Karen led me by the hand, which she held onto since we left home, to the back row of the bus. We sat down, her arms slid around me as she snuggled her head onto my chest. We dozed off in this position for a couple of minutes, but the disturbance of the rest of the passengers getting on and off the bus, prevented a much need rest.

An elderly couple shuffled down the alley and seated themselves two seats ahead of us. The deep and regular rate of Karen's breathing was evident of her exhaustion. Her face looked happy, content with what transpired today. The dimly lit bus took off with its few passengers. Karen's warm body and the soft swaying of the luxury bus lulled me quickly into a deep sleep.

I dreamt of large leatherback turtles, their flippers, propelling their rounded 600-pound bodies across the ocean, following their instincts as they gathered offshore for mating. Hordes of females were swimming towards the beach to lay eggs. The beach looked like a cobblestone street where the cobblestones had come to life. All night they advanced and retreated. They collided and piled up in jams. They filled the air with the soft rhythmic thumping of flippers, hollowing nests or packing sand, wheezing and shedding tears, bathing their eyes from the flying grit they kicked up.

I woke with a start; my respirations were racing, my mind fought hard to be alert. It was dark, only the silent drone off the engine met my ears. A distinct warm feeling flowed pleasurably through legs. Karen's head was still against my chest. She slowly looked up; her white teeth glistened, eyes smiling wickedly in the low light coming from the streetlights as they flashed past.

I looked alarmingly past her towards my lap. Her hand was stuck inside the waistband of my woolen trousers, stroking my already erect cock. She lifted a pointed finger across her lips and mouthed me to be quiet. I groaned loudly as she cupped my balls. The head of the elderly swung around, their eyes accusingly.

"Nightmare," Karen whispered. They turned back.

"What the hell are you doing?" I whispered.

"It's your turn now. Lie back and relax." She continued massaging my balls and slid her other hand over my aroused cock.

"Are you crazy?" I hissed.

"Yes," her mouth drew wider, "remember your promise?"

"Fuck…not here, please. There are too many people, we will get caught." I started to pull her hands away.

She sat up straight; the tip of her nose touched mine as she kept her blazing eyes parallel. "Listen and listen well; the only sound out of your mouth will be the sound of pleasure. Anything else and I will wail like a calving vow!"

The sound of her determined voice caused my cock to lurch excitedly. She smiled at my non-verbal response and resumed her position.

"Pull your trousers down."

"What!"

"You heard!" Karen's eyes glared at me.

Reluctantly I shifted my trousers over my hips to around my knees, anxiety clearly marked on my face. I leaned back into my reclined seat. The effect of the cool air over my stretched foreskin, made my cock jump in her hands.

She reached upwards to switch the reading light on.

Thankfully, it will not take that long; I thought nervously and sank back into the luxury reclined seat. The possibility of discovery excited me beyond imagination.

Karen slid quietly to the floor and wormed her body between my knees. She beckoned me to shift my buttocks onto her seat against the window. Her rolling eyes answered my frowned expression. She roughly pulled my trousers off and placed my one foot onto the seat I sat previously. I glanced over the headrest apprehensively; the old couple seemed oblivious as to what was taking place.

A pleasing smile appeared on Karen's partly open mouth as she stroked my cock. The vision of her slender fingers wrapped around my rigid cock, send a thrill up my spine. She gazed at the smooth surface protruding from my foreskin, a lighthouse, reflecting in a slow rhythm from the overhead light. I sighed as she rubbed a tiny drop of semen with her thumb.

"Do you like this?" she whispered softly.

My eyes blinked rapidly.

"What about this?" she cupped my balls gently with her free hand as her fingers explored the underside, her fingernails scratching lightly.

I gasped. My eyes darted back and forth from her smiling eyes and active hands.

She winked before she bend down, obscuring my view. I felt my foreskin being pulled down, exposing the head of my weeping cock. My back strained backwards as she slid her hot, wet lips slowly over the rim of my sensitive head. I grabbed the headrest on my side as her tongue teased lightly at the sensitive opening.

Her head turned upwards, the dim light danced like fireflies inside her eager-to-please-you eyes as she monitored my reactions attentively. My cock throbbed wildly as she started to lick and suck along the underside of my thick shaft. Her tongue continued to explore, eliciting an electrifying stimulation through my body.

Karen watched; she wanted to learn all about my delight. She tried hard to ignore the desire in her own aching wet pussy. I jumped as she swirled her tongue around the rim of my engorged head. She continued massaging my balls with increased skill while her middle finger pressed lightly against my anus.

She sensed my imminent orgasm approaching as the head of my cock started to swell. I started to thrust my hips upwards; my cock disappeared deeply into her warm, wet mouth, clamping hard against my shaft. My body shook uncontrollably as I tried to suppress a grunt. She increased the rhythmic massage over my balls, simultaneously increasing the pressure over the ring of my anus. Her hand worked in unison with her sucking mouth.

Harder and faster, she stroked, burying my raging cock deeply into her mouth. She gazed into my eyes as she felt my balls tightening. The salty taste of pre-cum signaled her flashing tongue. She new I was close; she wanted all, every drop.

"Karen…I am coming," I tried to warn.

This only spurred her on; her eyes were transfixed onto my distorted face.

I heard and felt a whooshing sound flooding through my head. My body went rigid as a sudden explosion of delightful pleasure coursed through my cock, releasing its load of warm white fluid down her accepting throat. She did not slow down, her head bobbed feverishly up and down, swallowing greedily as she milked every ounce with her clasping lips. The gargled sound of my own voice reverberated in my ears.

I leaned back blissfully with my jerking cock still inside Karen's sucking mouth. A satisfied smile flushed across her face. I gasped as she licked the mushroomed rim of my over-sensitive cock.

"Excuse me sir, are you all right?"

My heart pounded faster as I raised my head over the headrest. The old woman had a concerned look on her face.

"Yes," I stuttered red-faced, "it was another one of those dreams."

My voice wailed on the 'dreams' as Karen plunged her warm mouth over my cock again. A snort escaped her nose as she tried to suppress her own giggles.

* * *

The sun shone brightly across the clear blue water as we walked towards the small beachfront house. The smell of the fresh sea air and the sound of crushing waves washed some of the exhaustion from my face. Karen went hastily through the bunch of keys she collected from the neighbor. Once inside, we found a small note of well wishes from grandma.

"Ben?" Karen called from her room.

"Yes, Karen."

"Should we have a rest before going to the beach?" She leaned out of the door and stared at me sitting on the coach.

"Absolutely, I am really tired. This had been a long eight hours."

"But pleasant?" she probed.

"Yes," I said laughing.

"Good, I am going to have a quick shower, care to join?"

"Absolutely not," I answered vehemently, "You will kill me before this week is over."

"You are such a-"

"Milksop?" I interrupted.

"No, not that, or at least not anymore; you are just such a cautious person."

"Once bitten," I replied.

"Oh come on, stop being such a party-pooper. You need to get a new life. Look around you; see what you are missing. You cannot allow one unfortunate affair to rule the rest of your life."

"Yes, you are right and wrong. I am somewhat nervous about what had taken place between us. I just don't want anything to happen to you. I will never forgive myself if I hurt you."

Karen walked over and stood a few yards from me. "Please Ben, don't patronize me. I am a big girl now and I can look after myself. You are only using the student-teacher-cousin bullshit to protect yourself."

Her eyes blazed as she turned around and stormed off to the bathroom.

Déjà vu, I thought as I stood up to follow her.

Unaware that I was watching, she started undressing furiously, somewhat comically. The buttons shot of her dress as she pulled it over her head. She bent down, slipped off a pair of black laced panties and flung it across the floor. Her breasts wiggled as she leant forward to adjust the faucet. I picked up her panties and placed them over my nose. The deep intoxicating aroma aroused my dormant senses.

I undressed quickly and walked over to the small cubicle. Karen gasped sharply as I circled my arms around her waist, pulling her back hard against my chest.

"Do you need help?" I asked as I slid my hands up to cup her small rounded breasts.

"No, I might get hurt," she answered sarcastically, her voice cutting mercilessly in the confined space.

"Shit, you're but one stubborn bitch." I squeezed her breasts lightly as I leaned down to kiss the back of her neck. My lips glided lightly along her wet shoulders.

"And you are a bastard." She pushed her soft buttock against my pubic hair as I pinched her erect nipples. She gasped again.

"Ah, I thought you were tired," she said softly as she felt my growing member rising stubbornly towards the gully between her thighs.

"I am, but obviously someone else is not," I said continuing my light kisses across her shoulders and neck.

She opened her thighs slightly to allow my hardening cock to slip upwards, nestling itself comfortably against her smooth lips.

The exquisite feeling sent yet another thrill through my cock. I bit into her shoulder gently. With her one hand webbed against the tiled wall, she reached down and placed her slender fingers along the underside of my shaft, pressing it firmly between her puffy lips.

Slowly she started to rock back and forth, rubbing my cock along her slit, her palm pressed against her growing clit. The steamy hot water cascaded over our bodies, drowning out our sounds of ecstasy.

Her upper body arched further and further away from me as her hand slid down the wall. I kept running my hands across her slippery back and smooth bottom, my hips moved in synchronized rhythm with her own.

"So, do you want to fuck me?" she asked. Her body angled more, allowing my cock to push along her slit and wanting clit. The noise of her breathing increased, her body started to rock faster. Her hand slid further down my shaft to cup my balls.

"Yes!" I gasped. I felt the intense pleasure building in my balls, spreading down my legs. I gripped into the flesh of her buttocks and held her tightly against me. Her rocking stopped. Slowly I released her again. She took my engorged cock and guided the head towards the entrance of her pussy.

"You're not going to leave me high and dry?" We both moaned loudly as she sank back, impaling herself to the hilt over my curved cock.

"No." I felt the hot wet walls of her cunt clutching me like a tight glove.

"Are you sure, Ben? We can stop now if you want?" Karen reached out and unhooked the showerhead from the wall.

"I'm sure, Karen. I want to make love to you." I almost came as she directed the hot pulsating stream against my aching balls.

"This is not making-love, Ben. This is good old-fashioned fucking." Her head shot upwards as the torrent of water rushed against her sensitive clit.

Her words caused my cock to leap inside her cunt.

She leaned forward and rested her forehead onto her arms. "Fuck me, Ben. Fuck me hard" Her hips rotated back and forth.

I reached forward and held her breasts, rolling her pointed nipples between my fingers. Slowly I started to fuck her in long deep strokes. The movement of our bodies caused the flood of water to spray relentlessly against my balls. Karen's body became confused with the alternating pleasure of my thick cock sliding into her cunt, and the gushing water against her sensitive clit.

Her muscles contracted firmly around my cock, bringing me to the peak of my own climax.

She sensed my impending climax. "No, not yet, hold it!" her voice sounded desperate.

"I'll try, but I am close!" I breathed hard. I released her breast and ran my finger over anus, pressing lightly.

"Oh, yes! That feels good. I am going to come, Ben! I want you to come with me."

"Now, fuck me, Ben, fuck me hard!" Karen shouted.

I drove into her harder and quicker as I slipped the tip of my finger up to the second digit into her anus. My body pumped forward in frenzy; I felt the thrusting of my cock through the thin membrane inside her anus.

Karen dropped the showerhead as the heat rose in both her holes. I rammed my cock with short, fast strokes up her tightening cunt. Karen leaned awkwardly against the wall as she grabbed one of her breast while rubbing her clit.

Finally, our bodies convulsed as we entered into simultaneous eruptions. We had to force ourselves to keep up the rhythm as multiple seizures of pleasure ripped through our insides.

For an hour, we sat silently, embraced under the cascading water from the showerhead. Karen's body still shook at times. I lifted her chin slowly and kissed her sensuously.

Her eyes sparkled, "Do you want to do it again?"

"Do you want to kill me?"

She laughed, "No, I think you need a rest, a long rest." She stood up drunkenly.

"How long is long?" I asked.

"Um, six months," she said as she stepped out, her hand reached for the hot tap and quickly closed it.

I gasped as the sudden rush of cold water hit my chest. "Six months?" I stuttered, but she already left.

I toweled myself off and cleaned up the bathroom. I picked up her panties and quickly threw them into the laundry bag. With the towel wrapped around me, I walked towards the other guest room. I stopped at the entrance as I noticed her slim body curled up into a ball under a white sheet.

I approached her silently; her closed eyes and the rhythmic heaving of her body told me she was fast asleep. Poor girl, she must be exhausted. I removed the towel and slipped under the cover carefully.

Her hair was still slightly damp. A soft light shone across her face, giving her that innocent, angelic kind of look. A warm feeling flowed through my body. It is different, painful, yet frighteningly pleasant.

I lowered my head onto the pillow. I reached out and removed a strand of black hair hanging over her eye. She stirred lightly; a soft smile appeared on her lips as she moved her warm naked body into my arms embrace, her legs, entwined with mine.

* * *

I woke with a start. It took me a couple of seconds to realize where I was. I glanced at my watch. I have slept for at least six hour. There is still enough daylight left to go to the research centre to collect more tagging strips for later tonight.

I noticed an indentation on the pillow where Karen slept. A strange longing feeling filled my chest. What is happening to me? The aroma of eggs and smoked bacon interrupted my thoughts. I suddenly felt very hungry; or was it a different need, a need to be close to her?

I jumped out of bed and dressed quickly. Checking myself in the mirror, I made my way to the kitchen. Karen was bustling with pots and pans. I watched how she carefully laid the fried eggs into the plates. A half-burned candle was standing in the centre of a white embroidered tablecloth; beside it was a half bottle of Grandma's favorite port.

"May I help you?" I asked softly.

Her head spun around quickly. Her startled face changed to disappointment.

Randen
Randen
19 Followers