Arrival

Story Info
Two teens discover an alien woman in the woods.
8.4k words
4.59
26.8k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers

"We should go back, my Mom is going to kill me."

"Relax, Jason, it's not that late, besides I doubt she's noticed you aren't home yet. It's not like you ever leave your room anyway." Nick had a habit of being wrong when it came to whether Jason was going to get in trouble or not. It was already half an hour past his curfew, and Jason didn't really want to tempt being grounded again. He had only started to be let out of the house again two weeks ago, and here he was again, doing what Nick said to. Even as two eighteen year old juniors they were still at the mercy of their parents. At least this time it was for a better reason than trying to get into one of the senior's parties, not only were they a grade younger, neither of them was the type to be invited. "If you keep up I bet we'll be the first ones to find it."

The it Nick was referring to was something, Jason couldn't be sure what it had been, that had swept over his house and disappeared over the forest. The thing had gone sailing through the air, but the brief moment they had seen it, it didn't seem to be crashing but landing. No one else had noticed it, Jason lived on the outskirts of town, out near the woods, and Nick's house was the closest thing to his. Nick had immediately said that they should follow it, the sun had already been setting, but Jason reluctantly agreed, the two of them jumping on their bikes and riding them as far into the woods as they could before jumping off and walking. Jason had thought ahead enough to grab flashlights and now the two of them were walking through the trees, with just the little light they could provide.

"It was probably just a plane," Jason said, peering around the darkness. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't scared, not of the thing that had raced over the house, it was probably nothing, a bird or meteorite, or something, he didn't know. But the woods had always creeped him out, especially at night, it was mostly from Nick telling him all sorts of stories when they were younger about how there were killers or cannibals living in the woods and if he wasn't careful he would get grabbed by them.

"You have got be kidding me, have you ever seen a plane flying that low? Or a plane even fly over your house for that matter?" Nick replied, glancing back at him, but continuing quickly forward.

Jason was moments away from calling it quits, he should have grabbed a heavier jacket, the hoody he was wearing didn't do much for the cool night air. "Well, no, but what else it could be? Don't tell me you still think it's..."

Nick pushed a branch out of his way and suddenly looked back at him, grinning broadly. "That's exactly what I think it was, look!" He pointed forward, past the tight pack of trees in front of them. "I told you, I told you." Jason moved up beside him, his jaw dropping. "It's a spaceship."

"No way. It's impossible." Jason murmured, looking at what definitely looked like a spaceship in a small clearing in front of them. It was sleek black and about the size of a school bus. Without their flashlights, they could have walked right past it and not noticed it in the darkness. It was perfectly smooth and appeared similar to a rounded tube.

"I knew!" Nick iterated again. Jason couldn't believe it, but Nick had been right. The ship did look like it had indeed landed and not crashed. Nick suddenly turned and looked at Jason, "I dare you to touch it." Of course, Nick would just straight to ridiculous dares.

"What? You can't be serious. We should leave, and tell my Mom, or call the police or something, I don't know," Jason almost stammered. This was all crazy.

"If you're too scared you can just say so," Nick grinned down at him. "I can't believe you want to get your Mom, we just found this, it's our discovery."

"I'm not scared, it's just, don't you think we shouldn't be messing with it? What if it's dangerous?" Jason was scared, but Nick wouldn't actually take that as an answer.

"It doesn't seem dangerous, it's just sitting there. If you're too scared, then I'll go and touch it," Nick began pushing through the underbrush.

The black ship hadn't done anything since they had spotted it, but that hardly filled him with confidence. Jason grabbed his arm, holding him back. "Fine, I'll touch it, but after that, we're going and telling my Mom, alright?"

"Okay, as long as you actually touch it," Nick agreed.

Swallowing, Jason went ahead, pushing through the bushes and entering the clearing. Nick was a half dozen steps behind him, urging him to continue forward. Jason had to keep himself steady with every step. Right now he wanted nothing more than to leave, but he knew Nick wouldn't agree. All too soon he was almost within arms reach, his heart was pounding in his chest. He raised his free hand tentatively, his fingers stretching out and tapping against the hull of the ship. It was cool to the touch and firm like metal. When nothing happened as he touched it, Jason relaxed slightly, resting his entire palm against it. Nothing had happened. It hadn't exploded or disintegrated his hand or anything.

He looked back at Nick, breathing out a sigh of relief, "Happy now? Can we please leave?" He was amazed he had been able to actually force himself into the clearing and to touch the ship.

"I can't believe you actually did it," Nick grinned back at him, "You're braver than I thought you were." Jason was as surprised as he was. Suddenly Jason couldn't feel the ship against his hand and the grin completely vanished from Nick's face in an instant. "Jason!"

He heart sank and he whirled around to see where he had touched the ship had opened and a figure was rising from it. Jason moved to stumble back, desperate to get away from the ship and whatever was getting out of it, but before he could move so much as a foot a hand reach out and grabbed him by the coat. The flashlight fell from his hand as he grasped at the hand trying to fend it off. The interior of the ship was brightly illuminated, enough to light up the entire clearing in a soft blue glow. Jason could only take in the fewest of details as he tried getting away from the alien. It was taller than him, towering over him by more than a foot. It was clad in some sort of black ridged armor, from head to toe, including some sort of flat faced helmet that he couldn't make out anything through. The hand grabbing him seemed human enough from what he could tell, the five fingers clutched in a fist and holding onto him.

"Jason!" Nick yelled, running up to him. He didn't get far, before the alien just shoved him back with one hand, sending him to the dirt.

The alien stepped out of the ship, one long leg rising up and over it after the other, and it easily held onto Jason one-handed. He knew this had been a bad idea, and now what was going to happen to the two of them? He tried to prepare for the worst, closing his eyes to block out whatever horror the alien was going to inflict onto the two of them. But nothing happened after a few seconds. He was still trapped by one hand but nothing else happened. Cautiously he opened one eye. The alien was simply standing there, making sure he didn't escape.

What was going on? Fear was still racing through him, but it hadn't vaporized him, or eaten him, or something far worse yet. Jason opened his other eye, first looking over to Nick, who seemed unhurt, but was staying as still as he was on the ground. His eyes quickly returned to his captor and for the first time, he actually looked at them, at what was clearly a woman. With a few moments to actually take in the alien's appearance, he looked her up and down. The black armor was similar to the hull of the ship but slightly duller, more interestingly to his teenage mind was how tightly the suit was on the alien's figure. He was as scared as ever, but he couldn't help it as his eyes roamed alone the much taller creature's curves, from her long legs, to her wide hips and up to her narrow waist. The ridges along the armor hid some of her figure, but for the most part, it seemed like it was skin tight on her. His gaze moved still higher, lingering on what would have been an enormous rack on any other woman, but seemed fit the alien's body perfectly. Along one hip there was some sort of box-like device. The only thing he couldn't make out was any details of her face. The flat faced helmet didn't hint at anything, and the swept back nature of it didn't help.

Jason didn't know what to do, or what to expect. He was at least a bit grateful that his attacker wasn't some complete monster. The helmeted head looked from him and then down at Nick. Then to Jason's renewed shock and fear, as the alien looked back at him and her other hand reached forward, not to grab his chest, it went lower, moving between his legs and cupping his crotch. A flash of terror bolted through him, at the sudden idea of her crushing him in her strong grip, but she didn't. Instead, her touch was almost gentle, as if she was trying to confirm that he did have something between his legs. At feeling something though her hand didn't move away, it tightened slightly, as if examining him through his pants. The feeling wasn't entirely unpleasant, and in other circumstances, Jason would be thrilled to have a woman grabbing at his crotch, he just never had an alien in mind.

"What is it doing to you?" Nick stammered from the ground.

"I have no idea," Jason barely managed out.

Thankfully the hand pulled away from him a moment later and a strange series of sounds came from the helmet. They had a musical tone to them, but aside from that Jason couldn't get anything from them. The helmeted head cocked to the side and several more notes came from it before a pulsing light from the inside of the ship drew her attention. She looked away from him and at the light for a few moments before turning back to him. Her hand moved again, but this time it moved to her hip, pressing against the small box. It seemed to do something to her suit, the top of it connecting it to the helmet seemed to move as if it was a liquid. The hand moved up, taking the helmet by the face-plate and pulling it up and off before she tossed it back into the ship. She turned back to Jason, her face completely uncovered.

He gasped looking up at her. Where he had been grateful that it wasn't some slimy beast that had grabbed him from an alien ship, he hadn't even thought to expect the alien to possess the sort of figure it did, or upon seeing her face for her to be so beautiful. It was in an alien way, of course, but Jason had still been fearing a set of razor-sharp jaws, or eight different eyes, or for her not to even have a face. Instead was greeted him was a very human face. Two eyes, a nose, one mouth. The skin on her face was green, and her nose was fairly small and slightly flat. Along her forehead, her skin began turning black and it ran down the sides of her head. From there two sets of horns rose up, one set flowed back along her head, the other curled forward, before bending back and running along her short green and black tipped pointed ears. Instead of hair, she seemed to have several dozen long tendril-like dreadlocks that ran down her back. Her eyes were black, with softly glowing green iris. Her lips were as black as her eyes. She brushed a hand through her hair, letting it hang a bit looser as she spoke again, the musical note like words, while pleasant to hear were completely meaningless to Jason.

"I don't understand," Jason said. "I'm sorry," he added as if that would help.

She looked over to Nick, making several sounds when he didn't understand any better than Jason, she looked back at him, seeming slightly frustrated. Given how she stood over him, and how strong she was, she actually didn't seem that dangerous or threatening, for the moment at least. It seemed like she could break him in half if she wanted, but so far everything had been going better than expected. Her tight grip on the front of his hoody finally loosened and then entirely released. For a moment, Jason considered making a run for it. It was the first chance he had to get away. A look down at her long, seemingly toned legs didn't bring him any confidence in his ability to escape from her. Thoughts of escape were suddenly shoved far from his mind as he felt her hand again press against the crotch of his jeans. She spoke again, and if he had to guess it sounded like a question, but he didn't have any idea what it was.

"I don't know what you're asking," Jason said. Her hand pressed against his crotch more firmly, rubbing against him. It sent a sudden shiver through him, the insistent touch not pulling back this time. She looked down at him, cocking her head to the side again, looking him right in the eyes as she spoke more musical notes. It didn't mean anything to him, but having a beautiful woman pressing against his crotch was enough to make him blush, even if she was an alien. Seeing him blush she suddenly spoke quickly for several seconds and then looked down at him expectantly. He had no idea how to respond to any of this, the ship being here, her touch, the questions she might be asking. "I don't understand," he said again, shrugging. This seemed hopeless.

Her green eyes seemed to light up, and she said a few more notes before both of her hands moved forward. She grabbed his jeans on both hips and suddenly yanked downwards, popping the button off and pulling them and his boxers down and around his knees. Jason would have been less shocked if she had pulled out a ray gun and vaporized him on the spot. He barely had a moment to take in what she had just done before her hand moved forward, a finger reaching out and pressing along his cock. Whatever the suit she was wearing was made of it felt just like skin, warm and soft. Jason almost fainted right there, her hand slowly wrapping around his suddenly bared cock and stroking him. She continued speaking, but Jason wasn't paying attention to her words at all. Even with how overwhelmed he was at the moment, a hand stroking his cock was certain to get a rise out of him, and within moments he was stiffening in her warm hand.

"Holy shit, Jason, what is it-she doing? Why?" Nick had slowly stood up from the dirt, and had looked half ready to run and leave him there, but was now as frozen in place as he was, and just staring at what she was doing.

"I have no idea, I can't believe any of this is happening to begin with," Jason gritted his teeth as her hand continued to stroke him. He had done this countless times, but he had never had a woman touch his cock before, definitely not an alien beauty. A hand over the jeans had been the furthest he had ever gotten with a girl from school.

"Dude," was Nick's only reply.

The alien continued stroking his cock, still speaking. If Jason was to make a wild guess the notes sounded happy? He couldn't actually know. Her hand didn't slow though, her large palm pressed along the entire length of his cock. She said one more thing and then suddenly she dropped to her knees in front of him. He looked uncertainly from her to Nick and back. She smiled up at him, her hand leaving his shaft. A smile seemed to spread on her black lips as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Her tongue was far longer than a human's, and a bright orange at the back, transitioning to red at the tip. The alien looked up at him expectantly but didn't move anymore. Jason hadn't seen it before, with her facing him, but she also had a short thick tail growing out of the small of her back, that was slowly swaying back and forth.

"What do you..." Jason's words trailed off.

Nick had begun to slowly walk beside him, "Are you going to do it?"

He looked over at Nick, "Do what? I don't understand any of this."

"And you think I do?" Nick said, "but I do know what she wants you to do."

"And that is?"

"Dude, seriously? She wants your cock, man." Jason looked back down at her, his cock sticking out in front of him, a foot from her waiting tongue and mouth. "Can you really not take a hint?" For a few moments, it almost wasn't like they had just found an alien woman in the woods and Nick was just making fun of him for his lack of luck with girls. "The only question is if you're brave enough, who knows what she's going to do to it if you put it in her mouth."

He looked down at her again, she was patiently waiting and just looking between the two of them as they talked. Jason couldn't believe this was something that was actually happening to him. She hadn't been too aggressive, aside from grabbing his crotch and tearing his jeans down, he actually thought she would let them leave if they wanted to. He considered that option again and again but kept staring at her. He was terrified at the moment and it wasn't even because she was some unknown alien in the woods, well it partly was. It was because she was a woman. He knew it could end any number of horrible ways, but Jason didn't want to leave, not when this beautiful alien wanted his cock if he had a chance to get a blowjob he was going to take it. It was worth the risk to him.

Jason didn't answer Nick, instead, he stepped forward, slightly awkwardly because of where his pants were hanging. Her eyes seemed to light up even more as he did so. He could hear Nick holding his breath and he did the same. He moved in closer, the tip of his shaft pressing against the orange length of her tongue. She didn't move a muscle, letting him continue forward, guiding his cock into her waiting mouth. Every possible bad outcome of the choice was playing out in his head. He waited for one of them to happen, for this all to take the turn he feared, but none of them did. Inch after inch of his cock disappeared passed her black lips and ever so slowly her tongue pulled back along him. The long length pressed against the underside of his shaft as her lips slowly closed around his shaft. She didn't bite him, or anything equally horrifying, instead, her lips wrapped around him and the tip of her tongue slowly caressed him. And she stayed there on her knees, looking up at him, seeming quite content at the moment.

Honestly, it was a struggle for him not to just cum right there. Jason had fantasied about this happening so many times, not literally this, but a woman sucking his cock. In his imagination, it was a celebrity or one of the pretty girls at school that he'd never have the nerve to ask out. The alien woman was a twist to the fantasy, but that didn't make it any less pleasant, in fact, it turned him on even more. He was still scared something would happen, but he was also equally aroused, looking down at the green and black skinned woman on her knees in front of him. The armor she was wearing was covering up her entire fantastic figure, but it didn't hide it, between that and the alien beauty of her face he knew that he couldn't ever ask for more than this.

"What's it like?" Nick murmured, almost beside him now. He was looking on eagerly, and the tenting out of his jeans showed what he was thinking of the situation.

Jason didn't know how to describe it. He had never had any girl suck his cock before, so he didn't know what to attribute to it just being a blowjob, or her being an alien. One thing he was sure of was how good it felt. "It's amazing," he groaned. She might not have visibly been moving but he could feel her tongue running along him, wrapping around his shaft, and practically stroking him with it. "I don't even know how to explain it."

Her bright green eyes looked between the two of them, her tongue never stopping. She finally moved, her mouth traveling the last inch down his shaft, her black lips wrapped tightly around the base of him. She seemed able to take his entire length without a problem. After taking his entire cock into her mouth she didn't move further, Jason thought it was because she didn't want to scare him away. Her eyes locked onto his, seemingly waiting for something. He wasn't sure for what, maybe some sign for her to continue? He couldn't be certain, but he definitely didn't want her to stop. He doubted she would understand a nod, so instead, he pulled back from her slightly, withdrawing an inch or two from her black lips before pushing it back in. Every single part of her mouth felt amazing against him, and it was taking every ounce of willpower for him not to cum right there. The alien seemed to understand what he meant by the gesture, and as his entire cock disappeared back into her mouth she pulled back and then leaned back down, inviting him back down her throat. Having her lips and tongue move against him was nearly too much for him to handle. Jason clenched both of his hands into fists, his nails digging into his palms as he tried to resist the urge more than ever.

ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers