Arrival

Story Info
Fingering you excites the only other woman on the train.
1.3k words
4.04
34.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We dash through the doors of the train just as they're closing behind us. Laughing at each other, we slip into a seat near the back of the car, pressed closely against each other.

"You almost made us miss our train," I smirk.

"Me?! Hardly! It was your big hose that made the mess!" You reach down to squeeze my cock.

"Only because of how well you can handle it," I grin again, pressing your hand more firmly against me. "And lick it. And suck it."

Your eyes flare with the exciting memory of the past half hour.

"You're still the only one who's ever made me cum from a blowjob. You have a VERY talented mouth!"

"I expect you to do the same for me when we get home!"

"Oh I'm definitely looking forward to it!"

I lean into you and kiss you deeply. Your mouth opens and comes alive as our chemistry fires up yet again. This reunion has been just as hot as our previous trysts - only 20 minutes ago we were both naked on your bed. Our lustful eyes were locked on each other as you bobbed your head on my cock, your tongue swirling around the head, sucking deeply. Your fingers stroked my balls, drawing plaintive moans of pleasure from me. I'd warned you that I'd done nothing more than tease myself for almost a week, but you were still hardly prepared when I finally erupted. My hot cum shot out, filling your mouth with the treat you'd been wanting. You started to sit up, thinking me done, but your hands were still playing with me, and it had been far, far too long - yet another gush of cum shot out and in surprise you squeezed my balls hard. "Oh YES!" Those second and third shots splashed over your face and tits, reminding you how good it feels to me when you squeeze me hard at the moment of climax. Cleaning up took a bit longer than expected though, thus our rush for the train.

That memory is fresh in our minds as we kiss fiercely. Your hand in my lap is rubbing me hard, starting to pull at my zipper, wanting to get to my thickening cock. My arms are wrapped around you, one hand slipping under your arm to squeeze your full, swelling breast and press it against your chest. Our breathing has become ragged as we both are clearly thinking about your fantasy of fucking on the Metro.

The sound of the doors opening invades our focus, but when I notice that the only one walking on is a young woman about our age, I roll your nipple in my fingers, drawing a small gasp. I keep kissing you as she sits on the opposite side of the car, facing away. I know how excited you get by the thought of exhibitionism and begin nibbling lightly on your earlobe.

"I think she's watching us," I whisper. A quiet breath is your only response, but I know your eyes are on her now.

"See how she's looking away from us, right into the reflection in the window? She wants to see you."

Your hand is still absently rubbing my cock, but your focus is now on what I'm doing to you. My kisses roam over your sensitive neck, sometimes coming back to French you deeply, your excitement clear from the frantic writhing of your tongue.

My hand slides down off your breast, across your stomach, your thighs, to the edge of your short skirt. You feel my fingers on the bare skin of your legs.

I was extremely happy to see you in this skirt when I got here, especially given our plans for the night. It's short and loose, which means it will flare beautifully while we're dancing. Combined with the strappy black heels you're wearing, it also accentuates your firm, tone legs and your tight, juicy ass. You know how weak I get for great legs and ass, especially yours. The other classic benefit of a skirt is easy access to what's beneath, a benefit I take advantage of now.

My fingers slowly glide up your inner thigh, tracing circular patterns as they climb higher, higher. I reach the edge of your silky thong panties at the top of your leg and pause, knowing how much you want more by the way you shift your hips. I run my finger along the elastic, teasing, then pull the material up, down, across your pussy. I can feel your burning heat radiating from your cunt and the barely audible whimper you're making in my ear just turns me on more and more. My cock is a pillar of hot stone under your hand, and I feel your grasping it in desperation.

I bite your neck lightly and whisper, "See how her hand is in her lap? She's turned on; she likes seeing you turned on. Look at her; look into the reflection, right into her eyes so she knows this is for her, too."

My finger slides under the edge of your panties, gliding easily across your bare, smooth pussy. Your breath is shallow and ragged as I rub your pussy lips together, knowing your clit is being massaged between them. Your body is tense and restless, pressing against me, shifting, trying to draw my touch even more. My finger meets no resistance at all when it dips between your lips; the warm-up and thrill of being watched have combined to leave you absolutely soaking. As my finger slides into you slowly, you exhale heavily, lustily and your other hand reaches up to squeeze your breast.

I can see the other girl out of the corner of my eye. Her gaze has widened; she knows what just happened. I see her shift in her seat and her hand sinks further into her lap. We can tell she wants what you have, wants a finger, two, then three working slowly into her cunt.

Your hips shift again, giving me a better angle, allowing my fingers in even deeper while my palm softly grinds against your pussy, gently massaging your clit. We shift into a slow rhythm, you rolling your hips in time with my fingers. You reach forward to grasp the seat in front of you, catching a glimpse of the girl. Her eyes closed momentarily and her shifting and arm movement clearly show that she's rubbing herself through her jeans. You turn back, looking at me, and we kiss deeply again.

The tension coursing through your body tells me that you're close. My arm behind reaches around to hold your tit firmly, while I press my hand harder against your pussy. Grinding into you, I feel your pussy starting to convulse around my fingers as you gasp quickly and quietly in my arms, your eyes clenched tightly shut. The small, quiet orgasm washes through you, relieving much of the tension that had been building since we met in the airport.

As you subtly shudder, I see the other girl staring at your reflection. Her own hand is clearly grinding hard into her pussy, while the other has slid up and is pulling hard on her nipples. Her climax hits her and she groans aloud as she slumps forward in her seat.

You have relaxed back into me and my hand lies passively atop your pussy, warm and comforting as you recover. The doors of the train open and the girl's head snaps up and around. Clearly disoriented, she fumbles for her bag and lurches for the door, trying to get out before we leave her stop. Still, in the doorway she pauses and glances over at us directly. She sees the dreamy, satisfied glow on your face and the warm smile on mine. I give her a silent wink. She grins and steps out just as the doors begin to close.

"Too bad," you murmur, "Might have been fun for her to come dancing with us!"