Arrival of The RX-2000

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh...god yes...this is...wonderful...I haven't felt this good...in so long..." Anna moaned loudly.

"Oh me too...me too...Josh~!" Susan moaned, her fingers slipping in and out of Anna's slick pussy.

Josh stopped for a second and unzipped his pants. He stripped them off and put his hands on Susan's waist. Her head was starting to clear just as Josh pushed his cock into her. He bottomed out inside her tight pussy and Susan gave a shriek. She cried out and leaned back against Josh, pushing back agaisnt his chest.

"Aww..." Anna sighed, "Fine..."

She reached down and started to finger herself as Josh fucked Susan. Josh was on his knees and his arms were wrapped around Susan. He was bouncing her up and down tirelessly, pounding deep into her pussy. Susan's tongue was hanging out and she was moaning loudly. He kept shoving up into her, making pleasure burn through every cell in her body. Her mind was slowly slipping as the pleasure pushed it over and over.

"Guuuhh...J...Josh...I...so...good..." Susan moaned, her head lolling to the side.

"So good...Josh...I can't wait...much longer..." Anna moaned, her finger digging deeper into her pussy.

"She won't last...much longer..." Josh said, grabbing Susan's forearms.

She dangled in his hands and he pushed harder. Susan cried out at the sudden forcefulness and she came in a torrent. She squirted lightly around Josh's cock and he set her down on the bed. Susan was panting and lying unmoving on the bed. Josh pulled out of her and crawled over to Anna.

"Oh god yes...do that to me!" Anna cried putting her arms around Josh's neck.

Josh pierced her sopping wet pussy and Anna howled happily. A dam broke inside Anna, releasing a tsunami of pleasure. Pleasure like she had never felt in her life shot through her veins and nerves. She moaned in ecstasy and her arms slipped from around his neck. He pushed deep into her and Anna moaned louder.

"Good god..." Susan breathed, sitting up, scratching her head.

"Oh my gosh~!" Anna cried out, her eyes slowly rolling back in her head.

"Is she going to die?" Susan chuckled, scooting over next to them on the bed.

"I feel...like...it!" Anna moaned and then cried loudly.

Susan leaned forward and started to play with Anna's breasts. She licked one of her pert, cute nipples and tweaked the other one. Anna looked down at her and then gave a sudden loud squeak at a deep penetration from Josh. She moaned again and again as the two of them pushed her ever higher. She squealed and clenched up. Josh pushed deep inside her and Anna came.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Ahhhhh~!" Anna cried out.

Josh pulled out and Susan reached to twiddle her clit. Anna cried and squirted on the bed. Her body quivered and shook from the powerful chemicals surging through her brain. Her mind cleared and she fell limp in the pillows. Her chest rose and fell quickly and she made no attempt to move.

"I think you might've broke her." Susan chuckled, sitting back on her heels.

"Ain't my fault. This android body has ridiculous stamina." Josh shrugged.

"Me too!" Susan smiled, pushing him onto his back.

She climbed onto him and mounted his cock. He felt her hot wet lips suck him in and she moaned loudly. He put his hands on her hips and she bucked and bounced atop him. Her pussy was burning hot around him and he felt her insides rubbing all over him. Her moans filled the room and she put her hands on his chest. Josh watched her breasts bounce up and down as she rode him. The pleasure soaking through both of them was so wonderful that Susan was starting to lose it again.

"J...Josh...I...I love you...So much...Ahhh~!" Susan cried, arching her back in pure ecstasy.

Her orgasm was quick and powerful, making her fall onto his chest. She breathed heavily and rolled off him.

"One more." Susan said breathlessly, turning around.

She started to rub his cock as her orgasm fluttered out. Susan started to lick his head and rub him quicker. His orgasm finally peaked and he bucked under her hand. She wrapped her lips around his head and he came into her mouth. Grunting and moaning, Josh spurted hot, sticky cum down her throat and she swallowed. Susan sighed and fell back into bed between Josh and Anna.

"Good lord that was good." Susan sighed.

"I'm never leaving..." Anna sighed sleepily.

"Oh crap." Josh said in mock fear.

*******

"They did it." Anna said as she walked in the front door.

"What?" Susan asked.

"Western Union. They accepted my package. I gave them the package and the envelope with instructions to open the envelope in a hundred and fifty years. It will tell them to deliver the package to Mars once public transport there has been started. Then the Western Union on Mars will deliver the package in another hundred and fifty years when we travel back in time." Anna said, "But it did cost about twelve hundred dollars."

"Oh well. You were determined to get in your resignation. That was the only idea I had." Josh shrugged, "And it wasn't even my own idea."

"Why's that?" Anna asked, sitting down on the couch between them. She was wearing a pair of Susan's pants and one of her shirts.

"In the movie Back To The Future two, one of the characters uses Western Union to deliver a note to his friend a hundred years in the future. It works so I figured, what the heck." Josh shrugged again.

"It's a good thing that Western Union survived until my day." Anna smiled, "Along with the resignation, I also sent in my ID card, my Captain's bars and a full explanation of what happened. Hopefully that should help quell the war."

"So what now?" Susan asked.

"I go back to work. We live here and register Anna as a foreign dignitary without identification. You can hack that right Susan?" Josh said.

"Easily." Susan chuckled.

"It's settled then. With an identification and a Social Security number, you should be able to get a job and start to live your own life." Josh said to Anna.

"Josh... what if I don't really want to yet?" Anna asked.

"What do you mean?" Josh raised an eyebrow.

"I want to stay here with you two. If you guys wouldn't mind that is." Anna said.

"I think..." Josh started.

"Of course it's alright!" Susan interjected without thought, "But I think our bed might be a little crowded with all three of us."

"I don't mind the couch." Anna said, "I just want to be with friends."

"Don't I even get a say? It is my house." Josh finally said loudly.

"Okay, what's your say?" Susan said, looking at him.

"Well... I... You could stay on the couch." Josh said to Anna.

"Okay." Anna smiled and giggled. This was good.