Arrival of The RX-2000

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan took the first aid kit and Past Susan took the arms of one of the bodies. Josh grabbed his legs and helped carry it out.

"So, as you know, we came from the future. There's something you have to know about that. There's a Yakuza warehouse that you have to go in. Nobody will be there, Future Susan and I killed them all already. So what you have to do is go into this warehouse and go into the back corner of the warehouse, opposite of the door. There is a large crate about four feet by four feet. It contains an experimental black market power generator. If you calibrate the generator to resonate with your fission core and then maximize it's output, it will generate a rip in space-time and you will travel back in time to take our position." Josh explained all the while carrying the corpses out to the back of the Suburban.

"Gotcha. So I'll lead Josh there and we'll travel back in time." Past Susan nodded.

They walked back inside one last time, coming face to face with Susan and Past Josh.

"Okay. That's that and now onto business. I was told when I was in your position to go to this address and everything would work out." Josh said, finding the napkin on the counter, he scribbled the address out and put it in front of Past Josh, "You and Susan will go here, it's a Yakuza warehouse, and everything will work out."

"What happens there?" Past Josh asked.

Josh stared flatly at him, his eyes staring blankly at Past Josh.

"You asked the same thing." Past Josh sighed.

"I also got stared at like that." Josh chuckled, "So anyway, you two go on your way, I'm going to call my insurance agent and get that car taken care of. Since this is my house now and your moving on."

"This is your house now?" Past Josh said in annoyance.

"Hey, the last guy took my house. Get out." Josh said, pushing Past Josh towards the door.

"Oh yea! I suppose that makes since." Past Josh sighed, Past Susan following him out the door.

"Take the closest Suburban. I piled all the bodies in the back, so it's going to stink, but I had to do it once too." Josh said before he closed the door.

"So that's it then. We're on our way to travel into the past." Susan sighed, looking around the house.

There were bullet holes in the walls and one of the front windows was broken out. Blood spattered the carpet in places.

"And hopefully, the Yakuza will leave us alone now." Josh said, "Although, we were very lucky that I never got shot."

He took off the vest and the headset and set them on the couch.

"Better keep the weapons just in case." Susan said, "But what do we do about everything that's happened? All the dead bodies?"

"That's waterfront warehouses with Yakuza ties and members. They won't assume anything but a Mafia hit when they see all the dead Yakuza. The warehouse itself will be a goldmine of black market and illegal imports...they won't push into all the deaths." Josh said, "Plus, we clean up the floor and get the house back in order and nobody assumes a thing about here. The car across the street was a crash and everyone died in it."

"What if the Yakuza keep coming after us?" Susan asked, "Surely they won't give up already."

"Actually, you'd be surprised. In recent years, the Yakuza have become more of a dirty corporate business than a Mafia. They get more money from protection racket in different cities than in actual murder and things. Like the man in the recording said, you were meant for espionage and extortion, not murder. So when this many men are killed...I'd bet we'll be forgotten about." Josh said, "One more thing, can you hack into that warehouse's computer? Find the file for yourself and set it's shipping location to somewhere very important, somewhere Yakuza will stay away from. The White House or something. Hopefully, they'll give up on it or make another."

"Oooh...that's a good idea...I bet I can do that." Susan nodded.

Josh groaned and sat down on the couch, feeling fairly tired.

"Are you feeling alright Josh?" Susan asked, sitting down next to him.

"I'm just a little tired from all this." Josh sighed, lying back, "And very hungry!"

"Do you want me to make something?" Susan asked.

"Nah, I'll go whip something up. Would you mind starting to wash up the blood on the hard wood." Josh said, getting back on his feet.

"Of course Josh." Susan nodded and bowed.

*******

An hour later, they were enjoying sandwiches and salads, watching television. The floor was clean and a piece of cardboard was taped over the broken glass pane. There were some bullet holes in the lower parts of the hallway, but the house was looking good. Josh had called the insurance agency and they gave an okay on his claim for the smashed up back of his car. The repair company would be out today to tow away his car and would return it to him in a week or more.

The police had already been called and they were busy cleaning up the scene across the street. They had taken Josh's statement and, through a little suggestion put in their head by Susan, acquitted him of all possible involvement with exception to having his car wrecked by the driver in the Suburban. He had been lucky she could speak directly into their minds when she touched their hands.

"So where did you get yourself sent to?" Josh asked, looking over at Susan.

"The Pentagon. I hoped that the thought of getting the FBI or CIA involved would thoroughly scare the Yakuza from pursuing me." Susan said.

"Good, and the weapons?" Josh asked.

"Stored safely in a box in the bottom of the closet. They're there if we need them." Susan smiled.

"Oh good. So, hopefully we're in the clear. You know, that Jedi Mind trick of yours is really helpful." Josh smiled.

'These are not the droids your looking for.' Older Obi-Wan's voice spoke in his head.

He looked over at Susan, who was touching his arm. Josh laughed loudly and Susan pushed on him. He fell back onto the couch and she climbed over him. Lying on top of him, Susan gave him a kiss on the lips.

"I love you Susan." Josh said, wrapping his arms around her.

"I love you too." Susan smiled.

*******

It was that night and Josh was still watching a medical show on telelvision. It was about a genius doctor with a massive ego. He would, over the course of an episode, work with a few other doctors to diagnose a difficult patient. It was a very entertaining show.

"Josh, come to bed would you?" Susan asked from the bedroom door.

"Come to bed? What for?" Josh asked, standing up.

"I've...I've got something I want to ask you..." Susan mumbled quietly from inside the bedroom.

"Susan? Are you okay?" Josh said, flicking off the television and lights before he walked down the hall.

"I want you to show me...I want to know what it's like..." Susan said, sitting nervously on the side of the bed.

She was only wearing her silk french knickers. Josh could see her bare breasts in the dark and he blushed deeply.

"You...you want to...know what..." Josh stuttered.

She got up from the bed and walked forward to Josh. She pressed herself against him and put her hands around his neck.

"I've been thinking about it...and...I want to know what it's like..." Susan whispered, "I want you to show me."

"I...I...Susan...I don't...if...I know that...you..." Josh stuttered incoherently, blushing and embarassed by Susan's proposal.

"Come on..." Susan said, pulling him back towards the bed.

"Susan...I..." Josh started as she turned him around.

"I know I'm an android, but that doesn't mean I don't get desires too. Ever since I met you I've been changing and growing. I don't care if it's adaptive programming or whatever. I love you, I really do." Susan said, pushing him back onto the bed.

She climbed onto top of him and kissed him.

"Oh Susan, I love you so much." Josh said, wrapping his arms around her.

Susan felt his hands trail down her back as they kissed, he was starting to get into it. His hands stopped about her silk knickers, feeling her soft backside under his hands. Susan's tongue danced around his and they scooted further back onto the bed.

"Ohh...Josh I feel so hot..." Susan breathed, straddling his waist.

"Want me to touch you...down there?" Josh asked.

"Oh please?" Susan sighed.

Josh ran a hand down her stomach and trailed a finger down the front of her silk knickers. Pushing his fingers up, he rubbed her silk knickers against her crotch. Susan bit her lip as a tingling spread down through her legs.

"Josh~!" Susan moaned softly, "That feels...good."

"Really?" Josh said, pushing his fingers up a little more.

Susan gave a long coo as Josh's fingers rubbed her silk knickers in between her nether lips. A tingling of pleasure continued up her spine and made her shiver slightly.

"Josh? Can I lie back on the pillows?" Susan sighed, "I like how it feels...but I think it'd be better if I were relaxed."

"Of course." Josh smiled, letting go of Susan.

She climbed over top him and he let his hands trail down her hips as she moved.

"So why these?" Josh asked, fiddling with the ruffled waistband of her silky french knickers.

"I thought they looked cute and they're really soft on my skin." Susan said, rubbing her knicker against her skin.

"How is it possible you're artificial?" Josh said, crawling over to her, "How can you be an android?"

"I'm just fake." Susan shrugged.

"You aren't fake. You're different." Josh whispered before he kissed her again.

Reaching down her body, he slipped his fingers under Susan's waistband. Susan looked down at his hand as he slipped further into her knickers. His fingers slid between her legs and touched her bare pussy.

"Ooooh~" Susan cooed, laying her head back against the pillows.

He slid his middle finger between her wet lips and Susan felt her pelvis start tingling again. An electric pleasure started to course through her. Josh could feel the heat starting emanate from her as she got warmer. He felt a wetness around his finger as he pushed the tip of it into Susan's soft insides. She moaned into it as his finger explored a little deeper.

Susan was amazed at the feeling of human pleasure. She knew all kinds of sensations that humans experienced except for pleasure. It was a new, far more powerful sensation that coursed through her entire body. His finger pushed about inside her, eliciting a shock of pleasure and a loud moan.

"Ohhh...J...Josh...it's so...so good..." Susan squirmed beneath him.

"Really? Would you like to feel another finger?" Josh asked, twiddling his middle finger around deep inside Susan.

"Y...Yes...that would...feel gooood~!" Susan moaned loudly as he pushed a second finger into Susan's tight hole.

She was feeling very tight around his two fingers as he played them around inside of her. Susan's silk knickers were getting soaked through as he pleased her. Susan moaned out loudly again as he pushed on her clitorous. Susan's body was aglow with pleasure that she had never even tried to imagine. She stretched out her legs. The covers stretched outward as she arched her back to stretch herself out. Her body stretched pleasurably, pushing her head back into the blankets.

"Josh~!" Susan moaned, "J...Josh...something...somethings happening."

Her chest began to rise and fall quicker. Josh could feel the sweat on her body. She began to shake softly under his hands. He pushed his fingers deeper and twiddled her clitorous quickly. Susan cried out loudly and her body stiffened with pleasure. Her voice cut off as she cried out breathlessly. Her pussy clenched around his fingers and there was a splash of lubrication from her. She gasped and gave a shrill cry.

Her body fell limp on the bed and Josh's had slipped out of her wet knickers. She panted and rolled her head back and forth, her head unable to compute what just occurred. She breathed out and tried to speak. Nothing would come out of her mouth and she just took another shallow breath.

"Oh wow...that...that was..." Susan finally mumbled, "Unbelievable."

"Well you sure shook a lot." Josh chuckled, "And you got wet."

"Simple lubrication...I just...the pleasure was too much..." Susan sighed, putting a hand on her forehead.

"Are you alright?" Josh said, raising an eyebrow.

"I feel like I blew a few circuits...but I'm fine. Would you like me to pleasure you?" Susan asked, sitting up slowly.

"Well...um...sure." Josh said, trading places with Susan.

"First, let me take these off. They're a little uncomfortable this wet." Susan said, stripping off her knickers.

She tossed them away and then proceeded to strip off Josh's pants. Much to her delight, he was already standing straight up and ready. She touched his penis and it twitched.

"Is it as sensitive as I am?" Susan asked, feeling his balls.

"Sensitive is perspective. I think it's pretty sensitive, but probably not as much compared to you." Josh said as she slowly started to rub him.

She leaned forward and bent over him. He felt her wet tongue touch the underside of his cock and lick up him. A shiver went up him when her tongue brushed over his head. She held her hand around the base of his cock carefully as she licked and wrapped her lips around him. Josh gave a moan as her soft lips rubbed over him.

"Oooh...Susan...your mouth is as real as everything else." Josh moaned, feeling Susan's tongue circling around his cock.

She took more of his cock into her mouth and touched her tongue to his balls. Susan pushed further and pressed her lips directly to his crotch. Josh groaned at this and put a hand on Susan's head. She moved up and down on him a little faster. Josh moaned in ecstasy and ran his fingers through her pink hair.

"Susan...Susan I'm...gonna cum~" Josh moaned, "Ohhh...yeaa..."

He sighed as he came. Cum spurted into Susan's mouth and he twitched in pleasure. She licked up his cum and swallowed it all. Josh sighed and put his arms behind his head as he relaxed.

"Was that good Josh?" Susan asked, scooting up next to him.

"Oh very good." Josh sighed with a wide smile.

"I'm happy...as soon as you are erect again...I would like to continue with...you know...the rest..." Susan blushed slightly, teasing a finger around his nipple.

A few minutes later, she got her wish. Susan laid back among the pillows as Josh mounted her. His cock slid into her wet slit and Susan moaned loudly and squirmed in pleasure. She clenched her fingers behind his back as he pushed deeper into her. Susan moaned loudly and wrapped her legs loosely around Josh's waist. He pushed to his extent inside her, making her moan again as he started to pull out.

Her pussy was so tight around Josh that he moaned loudly and pushed back in. Susan cried out happily. He pumped in and out of her a little faster, making Susan moan and cry as pleasure erupted through her electric body. Her fission core was humming faster than ever and her mind was incapable of computing anything. Josh felt her body start to shake and she clenched around his cock. She came again with a loud cry and he kept fucking her. She panted loudly as he kept plowing her.

His own orgasm was short coming as he pushed back into her once more. He felt himself twitch and jerk forward, pumping a thick load into Susan's tight pussy. He pulled back and pushed in a time or two more, topping it all off with another orgasm from Susan. She howled and fell limp as Josh pulled out of her. He fell into bed next to her, breathing heavily as he wiped the sweat from his brow.

"Was...was...it good...?" Josh asked breathlessly.

He looked over at Susan. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. He watched her for a moment as her breathing softened over a few minutes. She passed into a still slumber and he sighed happily. It took a little work, but he got the blankets up and over them before he slipped over next to her and fell asleep.

*******

The sun shone through the window, falling across Josh's eyes. He squinted annoyingly and opened them. He was lying on his back next to Susan who was on her stomach. She breathed softly and quietly, her arms curled under the pillow her head was resting on. He smiled and got out of bed. Slipping into his robe, he walked out into the kitchen and started to fiddle with the coffee pot. As it started to drip coffee, there was a creak behind him.

Susan wrapped her arms around him and laid her head against his back.

"Thank you for last night..." She said quietly, clasping her hands together in front of him.

"It was wonderful for me too." Josh chuckled.

"How do you do it?" Susan asked ambiguously.

"Hmm?" Josh asked in return.

"How do you, knowing full well that it's there, abstain from such pleasure?" Susan asked.

"Well I've never had a girl like you before." Josh smiled, turning around in her arms.

"I mean humans as a race. How do you keep from just spending every day having pleasure like that?" Susan asked, pressing her bare body to his robed chest.

"I suppose it's just a matter of priorities. Sex is great, but we must make a living and support those that we love. Which, for me, means you now." Josh said, kissing her on the forehead.

"Thank you Josh." Susan said quietly.

"Also I bet the amount of raw skin you would have would be a deterrent to anyone trying to whore themselves out constantly. I bet even Hugh had to give himself a rest once in a while." Josh chuckled.

Susan smiled and put her head against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm glad I met you." Susan said, her eyes closed.

"I'm glad I met you too." Josh returned.

"So...are you okay with this? With me?" Susan asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Josh said in surprise.

"I mean...I'm not human...I can't have children...You'll grow old and die...while...I just go on." Susan said, leaning back to look into his eyes.

"I don't believe flesh and blood makes a human a human. I believe it's what's in your head and what's in your heart." Josh said sweetly.

"But I don't have a..." Susan started.

"It's a metaphor. It means, if you can love and care, who says your not human. As for the lack of children...I never liked kids. Never liked myself when I was one. As for you staying the same, how many people can claim they grew old while their woman stayed sexy and young all the while?" Josh smiled, giving her a kiss.

"Hugh Hefner?" Susan said ironically.

"Yea I suppose...And that would make you my cute little bunny." Josh smiled, lifting Susan off the ground by her ass.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and gave him a kiss on the lips.

*******

"Wait just a damn minute. You're trying to tell me that you traveled through time to help yourself fight off the Yakuza attacking your house." Vladmir said in exasperation.

"Yes I am." Josh nodded, "Susan, do you have recording of the event?"

"Of the event? No, but I do have some memories of just before we entered the rip." Susan said, twisting off the communicator from her ear piece.

She plugged it into the side of a computer and a video screen popped open. The video showed a twelve second loop of the rip in space time from Susan's point of view. Vladmir looked closely at it, unable to believe what he was seeing. Against all science and physics, he was watching a rip in time fluctuating in three dimensional space.

"No way...there's no way...this wasn't modified at all was it?" Vladmir asked, looking at the two of them.

"Nobody has accessed my memory banks since I uploaded a large information bank from Josh's computer a few weeks ago." Susan said, nodding.

"So this is accurate...Susan...can I look through your systems? I want to know everything that happened that day." Vladmir said.

"Okay...but...don't go past around eight pm." Susan said, blushing slightly.

"Why? Did something else happen then?" Valdmir asked, looking back at her.

"Well...I..." Susan blushed more.

1...34567...17