Arrivals

Story Info
Getting re-aquainted with an old flame.
1k words
3.87
12.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

12 hours in the company of an undercover catholic priest tends to sober the mind especially when you are as randy as hell and wondering if the object of your adulterous affection will like you in the flesh.

Disembarking my pulse was already racing so by the time I'd gone through immigration, collected my luggage and was ready to leave I was wondering if my legs could carry me the final few yards to the arrivals hall they were shaking so much.

We'd been texting since I'd landed and apart from a momentary panic that my mother would be there to surprise me I was safe in the knowledge he was there. And he was, looking a little older but just the same as he had some 20 years before.

I scanned his face to see if there was any hint of attraction from him - zip! Oh well, I thought, easy come easy go.

The drive to Brighton was uneventful apart from the frightful speed of the road. Dinner was okay. Still nothing although I did notice he kept mentioning I go and shower, then change upstairs in his room rather than use the bathroom downstairs - was this a hint or was I just being too hopeful? Too hopeful I decided.

Eventually we had a chance to talk and the subject of the downs came up - and where was the best place to see the downs? Were else but from his bedroom window!

And he was right. The view was wonderful. It was while we were looking at a white war memorial in the distance that I had the first inkling that the kimono condom currently languishing in my pocket may be pressed into service.

Standing slightly behind me I felt his hot breath on my neck and instantly my libido sprang into action. Surely he hadn't remembered about my neck? Do I grasp the nettle here? I thought.

"I have a very sensitive neck that turns me on in ways you can't even begin to understand. Unfortunately for you and fortunately for me you're hitting it by merely breathing. Currently my body is turned on in a multitude of ways which I won't go into now. If this is not what you want it might be a good idea to shift about 6 inches to the right, otherwise carry on."

He leaned closer his tongue tracing the especially sensitive vertical line on my neck that only lovers knew about then blew on it. "You mean here?" he answered as my legs predictably gave way and he caught me.

"You bugger." I said as I was angled onto the bed. "but keep doing it." Well I wasn't an idiot was I?

His hands moved down my body, teasing me as they moved down to my jeans which he started to pull off.

I moved my hands behind me and felt the outline of a hard cock in his jeans. Sod. He'd been holding out on me. I fumbled it free of his jeans. But before my jeans were totally lost I managed to pull the kimono from my back pocket and placed it into his hand. He smiled and just kept going. His fingers moved into my body, gently massaging both my clit and g-spot. It was just too much: neck, clit and g-spot, did this guy know what he was doing to me?

A thin sheen of sweat covered my skin and I began to moan. My hands pulling his straining cock closer to me. I needed to feel him inside me. This was too much. I was loving it but it also wasn't fair; what about him.

He slipped his own then my top up over my head teasing my nipples with his fingers. Both naked I felt the softness of his skin as he pulled himself closer to me. His cock nuzzled my wet pussy. I pushed back and was rewarded as I felt him enter me easily - sliding gently in, opening me. I felt him start a slow easy rhythm. He moved his hands to my hips, holding onto me as he drove himself deeper. His breath became ragged as my pussy gripped him, squeezing him tight on each thrust. He felt amazing, skin in skin. Waves of pleasure began to build deep inside me, spreading out over my slick skin. I moaned as my orgasm built.

"Mind if I come?" I gasped.

"Be my guest" he replied and slowed the pace, holding me with his eyes, driving me even more insane. "Don't stop that." I moaned as the waves of an impending orgasm coursed through my body. Helplessly I tumbled over the edge into ecstasy with him keeping that slow comfortable relentless rhythm, driving himself into my unresisting incredibly wet hot pussy.

"Now you." I gasped once I could speak again. Switching positions we moved until I was straddling him. Then it was my turn to ride him, controlling the pace, driving myself along the shaft of his rock hard cock. He threw his head back and gasped. Whispering fantasies in his ear I felt his cock get even harder, if that was possible.

"Easy there." He said, holding my hips, slowing me down.

"You close?" He nodded.

"Want me to suck you dry" He smiled and nodded.

Slowly I pulled myself high and free and moved down his body to his wet, straining cock.

Hungrily I pulled him into my mouth, tasting myself on his skin as my tongue circled the head of his member and I bore down on him. His fingers automatically moved inside me seeking out my g-spot. His mouth clamped down hard on my clitoris sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body again that caused me to gasp then suck him even harder.

His balls were tight and I knew he was ready to shoot his load deep into my mouth. I heard him moan then tense as his cock pulsed and he finally came, shooting into my welcoming mouth.

Greedily I sucked him dry, draining him of every last drop.

"Done?" I asked. His eyes sprang open and fixing me with a wicked grin he said..

"We're just getting started girl."

We still had the unopened kimono on the bedside table and I had 2 more in my suitcase. It was turning out to be a very interesting and satisfying afternoon.