Arriving Home

Story Info
Woman, man, rediscovery.
2.3k words
4.46
9.3k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walks into the apartment after work. Just as she has done every weekday since they moved in together. He is there at the table reading through papers that appeared to be from his work. He had watched her enter and sensed something was wrong but since he was unable to sense her full mood he waited and pretended to read. His eyes would scan over her when she wouldn't notice. He never told her how much he likes to watch her in her heels and suits. It was a secret he knew would not make or break their relationship but one he could savor nearly every day.

She places her keys and bag down on the table in the entryway. She kicks off her heels and hangs up her jacket. His eyes took in her firm butt as she bends down to collect her shoes and place them near the coat hook. The skirt hugs her curves. He continues to watch her through her routine, trying to gauge her emotional state so he will know to avoid or intervene. She turns, noticing him watching and stands, looks back at him. She just looks, returning his stare with no emotion or sign as to what her day has been like.

She turns quickly and goes into the bathroom. From the sounds he gets the impression it has been rough. The cupboard slams and water splashed. She reappears in the doorway and her hair is released from its upsweep. Her blouse is pulled from the waist band, wrinkled from being tucked in but holding enough form to show her natural womanly curves. He glance has become a full body scan before he breaks the silence, "How was your day?"

Her eyebrows arch at the question and then she rolls her eyes a bit. This can only be bad he thinks as she walks toward him. There is purpose in her step, and he steels himself for her vocal eruption. There is none. As she moves closer he notices that her hands are working the buttons of her blouse loose. She walks over to where he is sitting, right up against his knees. Their eyes remain focused on each other while she straddles his legs but doesn't sit. This causes her skirt to rise up her legs more, and he notices she had removed her pantyhose. He cannot help but take in the silkiness of her thighs. He tries to ignore the stirring in his loins. While she stares at him she finishes opening her blouse and let it hang loose. He knows that her skin is soft and remembers feel of her breast. This is enough for him, he is becoming aroused. He thinks to himself how each time he sees her he is amazed at the love he still feels and that the desire for her has only increased.

He is drunk already from the memories of their times together, the feel of her against him. He takes a chance and reaches both hands out caresses her breasts through her bra. This is want she wanted but she has yet to allow him to know her intentions or desire. She continues to show no reaction as his roughened hands hold and massage her. Her body begins to give her arousal away as her nipples harden quickly under his touch. They show through her silk and lace bra. That was his gift for Christmas. His mind tries to imagine that she is wearing the matching panties. A moan nearly escapes him from the thoughts. She can sense it and finds his reactions encouraging. She wants him; she wanted him before she even came home. Their eyes remain locked on one another.

He leans forward into her open shirt. His heated breath stirs her perfume. He breathes in her scent deeper, becoming further intoxicated. He tries to go slow but his will power wears thin and his mouth capture her nipples through the fabric. His hands are around her back under her blouse, pulling her gently closer. He moves his hands down to the zipper on the back of the shirt. His hands squeeze and cup her round rear before he tries to unzip the clothing that hides her from him. In his mind he noted that she had taken care in what she wore for each item had been a gift, from him. His heart leaps at the knowledge that she did it for him, him and no one else.

He gently kisses where her bra doesn't cover, the creamy mounds and slight collarbone. Lips linger over, tasting, the smooth, silky flesh that only he has the right to touch and taste. His moist tongue traces inside the edge of her bra. The tip of his tongue, just inside the lacey edge, slowly follows the contours of both her and the bra. Where he has left a trail of moisture his breath now heats. He continues to caress her rear through her skirt as he kisses and tastes her exposed skin. Heat from his hands warms her through her skin, to her core being. She is captivated by the sensation his strong work worn hands create.

Her fingers tangle his hair thick dark hair, running through and down to his neck. They slowly knead the day's tension away. With gentle movements he is pressed closer to her where he begins to nibble, grasping her nipples through the fabric with his teeth, as he tries unclasping her bra in the process. The feeling of his mouth causes her to sway her head back, long flowing hair falling behind her. He laughs at the thought of his days when they were just dating and he could undo her bra with one hand. His ability to unclasp her bra is diminished by his ever growing need. His teeth tenderly tug and his tongue flicks at each nipple in turn. A small moan escapes her lips, her breath catches.

The sounds and feel of her makes his thoughts cloudy and his fingers fumble yet again. He gives up on the hooks in frustration and lifts her ample breast from its silk and lace prison. He takes it into his mouth. Her breath catches. He responds by capturing the nipple between his teeth, sucking and pulling. Her fingers, still in his hair, pilot his movements.

Without warning she grabs his thick hair and pulls his head back sharply. Her kiss swollen lips crush his mouth with force and fire, only letting up to take a raspy breath. She bites his bottom lip, pulls and sucks. Tongues explore and tease. Her kisses become harder, deeper, and more urgent. His hands fumble, unable to disengage the claps. She releases his head, leans back slightly, and with a slight smile reaches behind and with deft actions unfastens the bra. She is distracting his ability to think, causing his arousal to intensify with well placed kisses. He pulls her face away to have just a second to think and react but she takes his mouth, crushing, again quickly like she suffers from starvation.

He is out of breath when she releases his head. She leisurely slides the blouse off her shoulders. His eyes trail the unhurried progress of the blouse. Revealing soft lean arms and fully exposing her taut stomach and womanly curves. As it slides downward, over her finger tips it cascade in the wake of her. His yearning to touch and assist her overcomes him and he takes the slight flimsy strap of her bra. As he does, his fingers brush against her fiery skin. He continues, allowing his fingers to move smoothly along her skin as he slides it little by little off her, dropping into the same heap as her blouse.

She stands in front of him, watching his eyes take in every inch of her. Her heart races with love and craving. She sees the matched desire, the ever-increasing want in his eyes. She caresses his arms, lingering, and chest. She pulls the shirt above his head, stopping with it over his eyes. She, all over again, takes his mouth. He is incapable of seeing her and his mouth dodges out in the direction of her, trying to claim hers. She releases the shirt and he pulls it the rest of the way off and it joins the mass of her clothes freshly discarded.

She trails her tongue over him, chest and stomach, while her fingers brush touching his pants where a struggle to contain his hardening member continues. The smile on her lips lets him know she is thrilled. He pulls in close again, a low growl escapes him. Her exposed upper body beckons him, his mouth, and his hands. He leaves a trail of kisses along her shoulder, neck and down between her swollen breasts. As he moves down to her abdomen he feels her body bow slightly. Her breath comes in gasps.

His hands wind around her, while he continues to consume her bare flesh. The zipper is his goal. He is finally able to work the zipper completely down. There is nothing holding her within the thin fabric. His hands skim into her open skirt. Caressing her rear, he realizes that while in the bathroom she had also removed her panties. His hands seize skin, firm and smooth. "No panties," he growls and his roving hands hug to her, pulling her in roughly against him. His hands slide down both sides, taking the skirt with them. Caressing her trim hips and thighs at the same time as his searing mouth takes her breast, one then the other, again.

He guides her back, allowing her to step out of it. She now stands before him, fully unclothed. He takes a moment to look over her marvelously toned body. Pride swells in him as he realizes that she is his, completely.

Lost in his thoughts he cannot react in time as she reaches for his fly, releasing his hard, throbbing member in one swift tug. Extremely satisfied with his sturdy, rigid, and pulsating reaction to her she watches his eyes cloud over. His want is stronger than any thought or control. He once more pulls her close. Taking hold of her hips he attempts to lower her onto him. His only thought is of possessing her completely.

She senses his urgency and wants to send him over the edge. She reaches down between her and takes hold of him. Her fingers take embrace him at the base. Her hand strokes him unhurriedly as his head rolls back then forward into her breast. With his futile attempt to sidetrack her so he can pull her down around him, another grumble emerges from his throat. While she continues to fondle him she guides him into her just past the head. She moves in a circular motion. Stimulating her to near peak, a diminutive whimper is freed from her slightly opened lips. His eyes close and his fingers dig into her skin. He tries to plunge into her but she reacts, moving with him, keeping him just inside her. A low snarl rumbles in his chest. With a flip of her head and a husky laugh she plunges down his shaft fast and hard. "Shit!" is the only word he can form.

She pauses for a moment only, and then continues to rock her body. Gradually, purposely, she rises up, just to the tip once more. Lust for her drives him insane. She watches his eyes go blank then refocus. Without waiting she slams down fast and hard again. She rises again, taking a moment longer then the last time before taking him into her again, harder and faster. This time he holds her down against him.

They fit together very well, they always were able to. They move together slow at first, as she rises and lowers herself around him, his thrusts matching. She takes his mouth. Passion and desire intensify as their tongues dance. She has waited, wanting this, no him, all day and doesn't want him to take her slow. She knows what will make him take her with hunger. She tightens her muscles around him. With each thrust his control is weakening.

They are moving together fast and hard. Hands, tongues, and teeth familiar with each other without delay seek out the sensitive flesh of the other. Their bodies move to an unheard rhythm. She arches her back, cries escape her lips but he pulls her in closer, to get her in position for utmost pleasure for both. He is unable due to the chair. He needs more room, he cannot hold and touch her everywhere. He uses the last of his control and stands. She wraps her legs firmly around him, his hands underneath her. He heads for the bed. She will not, can not wait any longer and bites his shoulders and neck, and her nails dig and scratch his back. His steadfastness falters and his pants hinder his movements leaving only one solution. Her nails dig into his flesh over again when they thump into the wall. Both laugh. Each with the lack of ability to refrain any longer, they concede to their animalistic desire. Breath comes in harsh and in short pants. His thrusts are hard. His legs shake with effort. Her body quivers in his hands. He continues his assault which becomes stronger and more rapidly as he sees her eyes go clear.

She claws at his back when she reaches her peak. Her body shakes with pleasure released and the desire to have him release within her. She claims his mouth, his neck, where she nibbles and sucks. His body loses all cadences and is thrusting frenziedly. He lunges into her deep and hard until he cannot hold on any longer. She lets out a throaty laugh as he erupts inside her. His legs shake, breath gulping; he pushes deep inside her and holds there as he continues to empty himself within her.

They stay together while catching their breaths and their hearts slow. Bodies heated and sweaty pressed together and against the cool wall. He kisses her gently and she whispers, "Thanks." He laughs and carries her into the bedroom while still surrounded by her. He is no where near being done with her.