Arrogant Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perfect, you are so beautiful, he crooned. We have plenty of time, too. He recorded her for several minutes until she slowly began to stop crying, then he let her straighten her clothing and dab at her face and cheeks. There were undeniable tear stains, but Amy and Mrs. Carole had already left for the day. Like a perfect gentleman he escorted her to the parking lot, congratulated her on landing a new job, and sent her on her way with instructions to start work Tuesday.

I think you know you belong to us now, right? She just nodded her head mutely, her mind cluttered with swirling contradictions and feeble attempts at reason. His insistent, clear words cut through the babble.

You've had a rough few weeks, he said, brushing away a lock of blonde hair from her eyes. You deserve a long, carefree weekend, I think.

Wendy was so fucking horny she drove straight home and raced into her room doing her best to ignore her parents who were sitting up watching Wheel of Fortune. For them, life was stuck in the 80's it seemed.

Did you get the job? her Mom asked as she raced by.

Yes! But I need a nap!. She locked the door, yanked the now comforting dildo from under her pillow, unzipped her skirt and plopped into bed. Her panties were soaked. The dildo slid right in, and she let out a tremendous sigh of relief.

She writhed and throbbed atop her bed sheets, cumming in buckets, then she stripped naked, tossing her expensive business attire in every direction before taking a long, hot shower, jamming the dildo into her aching vagina again, getting off and biting her knuckles as the water turned cold after a good fifteen minutes under the shower head. When she was finished, she wiped steam from the bathroom mirror, and stared at her traitorous reflection.

What have I become? she asked herself. What has he done to me? She got dressed again, exactly as she was dressed during her interview. She could see her Boss, leering at her as he stared at her naked breasts. Smirking as he guided her right thumb into her mouth, ordering her to suck it. Why did she do it? There was no easy answer. She remembered him recording her in his office and groaned inside. Was he watching it over right now? There was no way to know.

Wendy sat on the toilet, unbuttoned her blouse and pushed out her titties, just like they were in his office an hour earlier. She was still horny. That didn't seem possible. Pushing her panties down to her knees, she spread them wide and began toying with her vagina again, holding the dildo with one hand and...using the other....to...

suck her thumb again.

Three days later, her mother woke her up, tapping gently on the door to her room. Wendy didn't have much sleep in the intervening three days or nights. Her thoughts were troubled, consumed by him, and the prospect of going to work for a man who pushed all her buttons so effortlessly. Wendy knew deep down if she went back to his office, she would never be the same. I'm powerless to defend myself against him, she realized. In her mind's eye, she remembered sitting in his office, sucking her thumb while he recorded it for his own dastardly use later, and knew that wasn't her. That isn't the real me. She took some sleeping pills the night before, drank an entire bottle of wine on her own, and decided to purposely sleep in.

If anything should get someone fired it would be missing the first day, right?

It was just seven when her mother dutifully knocked on her door.

Sweetie, you're going to be late for your first day. God! Why did she ever tell them she got the job? Of course, they would be around to make sure she didn't miss work! Come on, dear, wake up.

She rolled over as the door swung open gently.

Aren't you going to work, Wendy? Her mother sounded concerned, but Wendy wasn't sure if it was concern for her daughter, or for herself and her father. They NEEDED her to take and keep this job now.

Sure, Mom, she answered with an exhausted sigh of desperation. She sat up, and clawed at her eyes, trying to make them stay open. I'm going. Will you do me a favor? Call and let Amy know I'm running a little late. The number's by the phone in the kitchen.

Sure, honey, I'd be happy to. She closed the door, but not before telling her: We just want you to know how much we appreciate you moving in to help us out, Wendy. We would lose our home without you right now.

No problem, Mom, Wendy answered dutifully, ever the good daughter. Anything for you and Dad.

12