Arrogant Mother-In-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Challenge is tame the Mother in Law.
2.7k words
4.26
66.2k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda Hamilton had married her husband Ryan and now after just two year of marriage she was almost in a position to gain controlling power over Jane, her most unpleasant mother in law. Amanda had watched Adrian using his personal skilful seductive charms to entice Jane into being sexually satisfied but all the time drawing her into a situation where he had total control over her mind and her body.

Adrian was now providing Amanda with regular recordings of Jane having her body urges satisfied by his big black cock. Jane was pestering him daily for sexual release and melted as soon as he touched her with no resistance to any of his requests.

It was during the second week after Jane's initial seduction by Adrian that he phoned Amanda to tell her he was sending over a special recording and asked her to watch it as soon as she was able to.

On receipt of the recording Amanda just couldn't wait to watch it. It started with a view of Adrian lying between Jane's legs which as usual were in a regular natural position of being wide open with Adrian lying between them. Jane was obviously enjoying herself by the grunting sounds she was making. Amanda had to assume that they had been at it for some time because when Adrian withdrew his cock from Jane's willing love hole, he picked up his clothes and carried them off to the bathroom for a shower. Jane however, just continued to lie on the bed naked with a contented, satisfied smile on her face.

Amanda kept watching even though nothing happened for several minutes and it appeared that Jane had drifted off to sleep.

Amanda continued watching when suddenly a naked black dwarf walked in to the bedroom. Amanda's attention was startled by this new introduction of a stranger in to the plan. The little man stopped by the bed and just looked at Jane. Although he was short in stature between his legs, and growing as he rubbed it, was a very handsome looking cock.

The dwarf then climbed onto the bed with the use on a small table that he had moved to the side of the bed. Although he was short in size he was very muscular. As the dwarf climbed on to the bed Jane was disturbed and it was worth a million dollars to see the picture of alarm on her face. She was asking this new black man who he was and what was he doing in her house and especially in her bedroom.

The dwarf explained to Jane that his name was Errol and he worked for Adrian. He looked at Jane and told her that he had never seen such a beautiful woman in his entire life and he wanted to make love to her. When Jane protested using her very superior voice the dwarf said that Adrian had told him that she, Jane, liked big black cocks and would especially like his. He then showed Jane his now very aroused stiff weapon.

Although Jane made it very plain there was no way she was going to allow him to make love to her the little guy just pulled her ankles towards him and positioned himself between her legs. He then eased his cock into her very wet love hole. Amanda heard Jane continue with her protests saying "This is wrong, you mustn't do this," but like Adrian Errol ignored her plea's and began to fuck her. Amazingly within only a few minutes it became clearly apparent that Jane was beginning to enjoy the feeling of this new black cock and showed her enjoyment by wrapping her thighs around his waist, locking her ankles behind his back and thrusting her own pelvis towards him.

Being short Errol's mouth was level with Jane's breasts and his lips were mauling both her aroused nipples, which in turn was adding to her sexual excitement. It was even more amazing when Adrian returned to the bedroom and sat watching the two of them performing on the bed. After a few minutes Adrian spoke to Jane and asked her what she thought of Errol. She hadn't realised that Adrian was again back in the bedroom until he had spoken and when she replied it sounded something like, "Oh yes, you, oh yes, shouldn't have, oh my god, yes, let him in the house, but oh yes oh, yes, oh yes I just love his big cock."

Almost as she finished speaking Errol began to indicate he was ready to cum and Jane who was also almost there and began shouting, "Oh yes, oh yes, let me feel you shoot in my belly."

As Errol slowly recovered from his energetic fucking he pulled his cock out of Jane's well used love hole and sat on the bed. He began to talk with Adrian about the work to be completed in Jane's house. It was an odd scene seeing Jane laying naked on the bed and two black men talking together as though she was not there. As they finished their conversation Adrian told Eddie to crack on and complete several outstanding jobs at another location.

Adrian then looked at Jane and asked if she was ready for more cock. Jane held out her hand and said, "Yes my darling you know I am always ready for you."

Adrian casually got on the bed and parted Jane's thighs and told her to hold her pussy open for entry. Amanda watched as Jane did as she had been asked pulling the folds of flesh to reveal her love hole. Adrian casually lowered himself gaining full penetration immediately and proceeded to fuck her very forcibly for almost thirty minutes. Amanda was amazed at Adrian's ability to stay stiff for so long and also at Jane's incredible demonstration of her own staying power as her pussy must have been pounded for over an hour.

Two days later Jane phoned Amanda and asked if she would like to see the latest completed decorating in her home. Amanda said she would and arrived during the afternoon of the same day. Adrian and Errol had both left for the day but Jane still took great delight in showing off the work they had completed. Amanda had to admit the work was to a very high standard but what interested her much more was the change in Jane's attitude. She looked her usual elegant self but there was now a new spring in her step even though Amanda thought she sensed that Jane was walking as though she had been riding a horse recently.

Jane also seemed to have lost her normal unpleasant confrontational appetite for finding fault with Amanda. Amanda was almost lulled into a contented position and nearly accepted her success to date and was almost thinking of leaving the situation as it was at that very moment. However, Amanda deep down knew Jane really could never be trusted and therefore she had no alternative but to press on and totally embarrass Jane so she could never return to her spiteful, sneering attitude of the past two years

A few days later Amanda telephoned Adrian and told him how pleased she was with his progress to date but she needed to be in a position where she, Amanda, could walk into a room where Jane was naked and being fucked. Amanda wanted to see the absolute shock on Jane's face and her complete resignation to Amanda and then for Jane to become totally obsequious to her in future.

Adrian told Amanda that he had already anticipated her personal desires and had arranged for an appropriate fuck session the following Wednesday at Jane's house.

Amanda was so grateful to Adrian for all his amazing success. As Amanda ended the phone call her mind began to fast track forward to wishing Wednesday would come as soon as possible. During the next few days Amanda continued to be supplied with recordings. It was so wonderful to watch Jane's absolute acceptance to both Adrian and now Errol's demands for sex and Jane's complete surrender to them both.

One particular CD showed Errol securing a studded collar around, a naked, Jane's neck. He had also secured two small clips to each of her breast nipples with a chain dangling across from each clip. A studded belt was around her waist and both her wrists were secured to two metal rings on either side of the belt. Amanda watched while Errol helped Jane to kneel down and bend over the settee and then he spanked her bottom several times before he started to finger her pussy.

With her nicely rounded derriere a little red he began to stroke his hands all over her buttocks before he began to tickle her toes and her body! As she tried to resist she gradually slipped off the settee to a lying on her back position. Her restrains meant her hands were held firmly to her sides so when he began to arouse his cock her face took on a, "Oh yes please expression," and sure enough she opened her legs as wide as she could.

Although short in stature Errol had an 11 inch long cock and clearly Jane had come to love having it pushed into her willing receptive body. Jane was once more not disappointed as he moved forward and holding his cock directed it into her very wet pussy.

Seeing his small bum banging away in Jane love hole turned Amanda on big time and she laid on the floor enjoying the pleasure of the dildo she was thrusting into her own pussy.

On the arranged Wednesday Adrian asked Amanda to arrive at Jane's home at three thirty in the afternoon and wait in the dining room. As requested Amanda arrived on time and waited for Adrian. Amanda's body was tense with excitement as she felt full of anticipation that shortly she would be gaining control over Jane.

Amanda sat waiting for some time before Adrian entered the room and turned on the Television. Amanda looked at the screen and to her amazement in Jane's bedroom only a few feet away from where Amanda was sitting she saw Jane, Eddie, who she knew, and three other huge black men, who she didn't know. Amanda watched Jane on all fours taking Eddie from behind and for the first time she witnessed Jane's sucking one of the other men's black cock.

Amanda then watched as Jane willingly allowed each of the three black men to take their turn fucking her from behind. It was obvious that Jane had also been introduced to cock sucking as throughout the orgy of sex Jane constantly had a cock in her mouth.

Adrian looked at Amanda and asked her if what she was watching was what she wanted. She replied saying, "Oh yes it's the best situation that I could ever have dreamed of."

As the third black man shot his load into Jane's belly so Eddie positioned himself again behind Jane.

Adrian then suggested to Amanda that she should go up to the bedroom, surprise Jane and then say and do whatever she wanted to.

Strangely Amanda, who was now in a position to achieve her dream coming true but suddenly hesitated as doubts and concerns filled her mind.

Adrian noticed the slowness of Amanda to react and reassured her that all would be fine as he said, "Amanda your time has come go up those stairs now and grasp the moment."

Amanda took those words in to her mind and then accepted that everything was right and Jane would finally be hers.

Amanda regained her composure and proceeded up the stairs. As Amanda pushed open the bedroom door Jane was initially enjoying the cock in her mouth totally unaware of Amanda's presence. It was only when Jane opened her eyes that she saw Amanda standing watching her and Jane's face immediately changed to a rather pale colour. The black cock she was sucking popped out of her mouth as Jane said, "Oh my god, Amanda just what are you doing here?"

Amanda explained that she had been passing the house and had wanted to drop in for coffee and see how Jane was getting on. Amanda looked at Jane and said, "Well madam this is a very interesting situation." Amanda went on to gloat saying how, not in her wildest dreams did she ever expect to find Jane being fucked by black men and also sucking their cock's.

Amanda watched Jane facial expression begin to accept that she could never explain her way out of the position she was in. She was humiliated in front of her daughter in law and totally degraded. Jane pleaded with Amanda to never expose her secret to anyone especially to Amanda's husband Ryan who was also her own son.

Amanda looked at Jane and recognised how pitiful she looked. There Jane was, naked, talking to Amanda and still being fucked by Errol. Amanda knew now was not the time to be soft on her Mother-in-Law. Amanda looked at Jane and began to list a number of demands. Jane in turn just nodded as each one was recorded. Jane agreed to put Amanda first whenever they were together, to treat Amanda at all times in future with total respect and to give Amanda a monthly personal shopping allowance. These were just three of a number of Amanda's demands and Jane meekly said yes to them all.

Amanda's mind was also working overtime as she was speaking and although there were other men in the room she wanted to totally degrade Jane.

Amanda asked the three black men to leave apart from Errol who was still locked in Jane's love hole.

Amanda then slipped her hands under her own dress and removed her thong before getting on to the bed in front of Jane. As she did so she raised her dress up to her waist and spread her legs. Using her own fingers Amanda pulled the folds of flesh of her pussy to each side and looking into Jane's eyes and said, "Suck it, you slut, and you had better do a good job of making me happy."

Amanda looked into Jane's eyes and saw the awful request she was making begin to dawn on Jane face. Jane could only accept her own desperate position and with silent reluctance and feeling utterly humiliated Jane lowered her mouth on to Amanda's pussy and began to suck it. The sight of these women getting it on together gave Errol an enormous turn on and he started to vigorously fuck Jane.

Amanda watched Jane go to work with her tongue and her mouth. With all the excitement of the day and of her own personal achievement over Jane Amanda had the most amazing emotional climax ever. Amanda was gasping for air and nearly blacked out but she kept hold of Jane's head, firmly pressing it on to her mound, as she thrashed around on the bed with total erotic abandonment.

When Amanda and Errol were both satisfied she asked him to leave the bedroom.

With Amanda and Jane then alone Amanda told Jane to get off the bed and bend over and touch her toes and keep still. Amanda then stood behind Jane and smacked the cheeks of her arse very hard a number of times. Jane with tears running down her face looked a mess. Amanda then told Jane she would keep secret the fact that Jane loved black cock. Also in return for her silence she would expect Jane to fully comply with all of the requests she had previously agreed to and be totally subservient towards her at all times.

Amanda finished by telling Jane to get on with her life as though nothing had changed and enjoy her newly decorated home together with her rekindled sex life.

Jane looked dejectedly at Amanda and knew she was in no position to argue. Jane had now discovered a new sexual life and her body craved for regular sexual satisfaction. She also adored the way Adrian used her body and how he invited others to share her sexual favours.

Jane disliked Amanda but as long as Amanda kept her promise to keep Jane's new life a secret she would also play the part of the compliant, obedient Mother-in-Law.

*

Next episode: - Amanda finds the wheels of her own life coming off and her own world starting to implode.