Arrow: Birds of Prey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh..." Felicity thought of exactly what had happened with Nyssa and Sara. Talking about that seemed about as good an idea as mentioning Oliver on a salmon ladder. "No! I am unpenetrated! Like a... pencil sharpener. That's me... my vagina..."

"Good!" Thea reached under her little dress, dropped her panties. Oh, kay, that was Felicity's boss's little sister's vagina. She stepped into the strap-on instead. "Just think of it, Phe. Me telling Roy that if he'd just been a good boyfriend, we were going to have a threesome with him, but since he was a cheating asshole instead, we're going to have a threesome by ourselves. I'll be the cock. Besides, what else am I gonna do, fuck the DJ?"

***

Nyssa watched from the closet, her video camera working seamlessly, capturing every moment, every sound as Thea began to touch Felicity—whisper to her—taste her.

It was surprisingly sensual. She'd have to show the tape to Sara later. Her sweet canary would never have any fun without her.

***

Sara instantly forgot the fire Laurel had started between her thighs, the onrush of guilt she'd felt, in sudden need to satisfy her lovely sister. She parted Laurel's labia with her lips, clutched her buttocks in callused hands, an ache growing in her throat that could only be satisfied by the taste of a woman. She closed her eyes, took in a deep breath.

Laurel's body tensed, feeling on a spiritual level the time of the final onslaught. She wondered if this was love.

Then Sara plunged, her tongue going deeper and deeper and deeper into the taste so much like her own, sucked from Nyssa's fingers or off her wet lips. A ripple of joy went through Laurel's body, so hard that Sara felt it, and she was so happy to bring Laurel something good after stealing her boyfriend, putting her through her own false death. She needed to do more, she needed to make Laurel happy.

She found Laurel's clit at the end of her tongue, teased and worried it with all her mouth, applying all she'd learned from Nyssa al Ghul on her oldest friend in the world. Every switch of her tongue was mirrored by a spasm in Laurel's body, her big sister clawing and babbling, finally brought low by her junior. Her hips undulated, rocked back and forth, pleading their desire to be brought past the verge of orgasm.

Sara reached up, ripping Laurel's blouse open, finding her breasts with her kneading hands. They felt as good in her palms as Laurel's cunt did around her tongue. With pure singleness of purpose, Sara rammed her tongue deep, wanting to embed the sensation of her fiery-tipped tongue in Laurel's furthest depths.

"Now!" Laurel cried, hands tangling in Sara's hair, trying desperately to pull Sara closer to her burning need, closer through a last half-inch that simply didn't exist. "Now, now, oh sweet Jesus, NOW!"

She felt something explode inside her, the exploding thing burning as it worked its way around and around her cunt, orbiting Sara's spectacular tongue, finally coming out like rainfall from a black cloud, dousing Sara with the liquid excess of a dam breaking. Laurel threw her head back and shrieked out all her pain and suffering, let it be washed away with her orgasm, crowbarred off her bones with writhing spasms. Until finally, she felt back onto the mattress, flat on her back.

That, Laurel thought dimly, was better than a shot of jack at the beginning of a three day weekend.

Then she felt something tickle her wrist. Slightly cross-eyed, she raised her head. Saw a bright blonde wig in her hand. She looked over at the Canary, wondering if that wonderful woman could tell her where it might have come from, and saw tousled, dirty blonde hair sprouting from the Canary's head like weeds that had overtaken a garden.

No, wait, it wasn't the Canary, that was clearly her sister Sara, wearing the Canary's mask. Laurel opened her mouth to ask where the Canary had gone, what Sara was doing not being dead—and her mouth hung open. She realized.

Oh God, she thought to herself, my sister's a fucking lesbian!

***

They fell to the couch, kissing breathlessly, Felicity helpless to resist as Thea ripped her pajamas out of the way. Like the threesome with Sara and Nyssa wasn't enough, like losing her anal virginity wasn't enough, like Nyssa using her for cheap sex wasn't enough, now she was Thea's side ho too?

Thea stuck her tongue in Felicity's ear. Moaning, Felicity decided she could get used to it.

"Say goodbye to virginity, little nerd," Thea quipped, working the tip of the dildo into Felicity's dampening pussy.

Girl, you have no idea.

Thea drove the silicone shaft deep; like a hammer striking an anvil it seemed to send out a vibration. Felicity shuddered with it, letting out a sharp cry, her nails sunk into Thea's asscheeks. She trembled even harder as Thea rolled her hips, rode the dildo inside Felicity deeper and deeper. It was bigger than the one Sara and Nyssa had used, filling her pussy with silicone as well as mind-blowing sensations, seeming to stretch her wider than she'd ever been before.

"Welcome to being a slut!" Thea cried happily, her tight ass rising and falling writhingly between Felicity's open thighs. The hacker squirmed around under Thea, ass digging into the sofa cushions, hair tangling under her twisting head.

"I don't think it counts as a slut if it's your very first time," Felicity muttered, clinging to Thea with all her strength. She didn't know much about sex, but she did know that if she kept the dildo inside her, it would keep feeling good. "Which this is, my very first time, I certainly haven't had lesbian sex before—I mean, with a dildo—"

Thea ignored her, finally managing to work the hilt of the dildo up to Felicity's labia, the blonde breathless by now. She expressed her joy only by moaning, groaning ecstatically, grinding her body into the thick silicone shaft that seemed to run the length of her. Sparks were flying in her cunt as the ribbed shaft pushed inside her, seeming to touch every nerve in Felicity's pussy at once. Thea's sweaty hips thrust in sharp exercise, driving her strap-on in and out of Felicity. Their breasts pressed tightly together. Their sexes met around the dildo.

"Don't you love being a slut more than being a virgin?" Thea laughed.

Felicity was bucking her ass off the sofa, getting the strap-on inside her. "Oh, yeah, this is definitely better than being a virgin, which I was..." She squeaked almost as much as the sofa was, both being rocked by Thea's hard thrusts.

Thea drooled from her mouth as much as her cunt, displaying the price of the humping she was giving Felicity. The harder she drove the dildo into Felicity, the harder the base dug into her own mound. Soon, she was practically slumped atop of Felicity, delirious with feeling, panting heavily into Felicity's ear as the blonde held her tight.

It was Felicity that took Thea's face in her hands, pulled her mouth into range and filled it with tongue. They kissed like they fucked, hard and fast, moaning and groaning. Until Felicity pushed Thea back, knowing what it would take to make her come.

She rolled onto her belly, reaching behind herself and spreading open her ass. "Fuck my ass. You have to fuck my ass right now, Thea, I can't wait!" She heaved her hips up and down, begging for Thea to join in their rhythm. "Up my ass, fuck it up my ass, I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!"

She reached down, one hand holding her anus exposed, the other riling her clitoris, rubbing at her twat, fingering herself as Thea watched in shock.

"I really did make you a slut," she muttered. "Goddamn, I knew I'd make a good lesbian."

"Fuck me!" Felicity cried.

Thea climbed between her legs, put the cockhead between her buns. Separated the flesh with her hand and tucked the tip of her dildo into the small brown hole. Felicity groaned as she was finally filled.

"Okay, like that, like that, that is definitely the way you should fuck me!" Felicity closed her eyes, picturing her own body, the size of the dildo, the equation to fit it inside of her. God, it might fuck into her bowels... she didn't care. "Fuck me so hard I'll never forget!"

Thea did, watching in amazement as the shaft of the dildo followed the tip, disappearing in Felicity's resisting ass. The pressure against her own clit was like a perfect loving touch, soft but firm.

"Fuck me... if you want..." Felicity gasped, blissfully tortured by how her ass stretched wide to accommodate the strap-on.

Thea gripped her narrow hips, shoved forward, pounding Felicity's ass. She loved the moans she was causing. It was so much better than a man's grunts or dirty talk.

Felicity rolled her hips, jabbed them back, her asshole stretched to the limit, but her body still fucking the oversized cock. It was wonderfully hard, wonderfully big, and she loved every stiff inch of it.

"It's never felt so good before!" Felicity gasped through clenched teeth. She rammed herself back, gulping down cock right to the root. "You're the best I've ever had!"

Thea was entranced, watching with wide eyes Felicity skewer himself time and again on the dildo. "That's cuz you're a virgin, silly," she said absently.

"Oh, yeah, right..." Felicity's voice was thick with desire. "Just... do it nice and slow. Tease the hell out of me. Then ram it right in."

"Okay, alright..." Thea eased back, Felicity's asshole slow to give up the dildo, quick to swallow it when she shoved forward, losing it in Felicity's trembling body. The pressure against her clit came to a boil, subsided, left her tingling all over.

"Just like that, just like that!" Felicity trembled, barely able to hold still as Thea set the slow, tortuously slow pace.

She pushed back in, watching in near-amazement how Felicity's valley opened, how her asshole gobbled up the cock it was fed. Thea's eyes blazed with desire. It wasn't long before she picked up speed.

"Yes, yeah, like that!" Felicity wailed, eyes wandering back in her skull. "I love being fucked like that!"

Thea shoved every hard inch inside, the tremendous shove sending lightning ricocheting back into her own pussy. She jerked her hips from side to side, making Felicity cream across her pussy hair, down her legs.

"It's so damn good," Felicity said.

"It's great!" Thea replied.

"It certainly is," Nyssa said.

"Wha... who the fuck are you?" Thea demanded, seeing Nyssa step out of the closet, naked unless you counted the camera she was holding.

Nyssa primly sat down at the end of the couch they were occupying. She caressed Felicity's cheek before forcing her face down to her lap. Felicity's tongue became like a small animal seeking sustenance, nuzzling into Nyssa's labia, then into her sex, finding heat, tightness, pleasure.

"You... you were fucking Felicity at the club!" Thea realized. She tried to pull away from Felicity, but her ass was too tight—fucking her felt too good. She found herself continuing her pumps into Felicity, even as the hacker ate Nyssa out.

"Yes. I thought that might give you... ideas. And now I have you on tape." Nyssa held up the camera. "2160p. 4K video. It's practically in 3D."

Thea forced herself into Felicity harder, growing anger driving her on. "I've been in worse."

"Fucking your brother's little girlfriend? On camera? With your mother running for mayor? No, I think this dirt won't wash easily away." Nyssa petted Felicity's hair as the blonde turned ravenous, devouring everything Nyssa fed her. Nyssa's only response was a coy smile. "You're mine now, Miss Queen. My key into the Queens. If I need anything from you, or your brother, or your mother, your father, I merely have to turn you."

Knotted up in frustration, Thea pounded into Felicity, crashed into her like a speeding car, Felicity moaning, overwhelmed, into Nyssa's sex. Nyssa watched her, eyes discerning, approving. Felicity's hands were at her pussy, her clit, desperately trying to keep up with the pleasure Thea was giving her.

And Thea was a woman possessed, her anger at the situation, her desire for Felicity, even the sight of Nyssa and the look of open sexuality the assassin gave her, it was too intoxicating a mixture to resist. She threw herself into Felicity one last time, the base of the dildo kissing her cunt, an echoed murmur against Nyssa's sex the only utterance. Both she and Felicity had come, and Nyssa would've as well, if only the simultaneous orgasm hadn't knocked Felicity out.

Nyssa let the blonde snore on her thigh as Thea pulled out of her. Her bitch looked like she could use a nap.

"Just so you know, my family's been through worse than a little sex scandal." Thea took the dildo off and threw it aside like it was hot coal. "So if you try to get me to do anything that'll hurt me, or my mom, or anyone in my family, my city for that matter, then you might as well release that tape now, because I am not my mom and I am not going to let you harm anybody."

Nyssa nodded. "If I needed that firm a grip on you, I'd have that firm a grip on you. No, I only require a little swaying from time to time. A slight give and take. Aside from that, there's no reason our relationship can't be mutually beneficial."

"Mutually beneficial, huh?" Nyssa really was a good-looking woman.

"Yes." Nyssa got up, substituting a cushion for her lap. Felicity yawned and cuddled up to it.

"I notice you didn't come." Thea bit her lip. Nyssa did have her in a bind already. What did she have to lose. "What would you expect from a virgin, huh?"

"Yes. Quite." Nyssa stepped forward, stopping in a stance with her legs slightly apart. "Perhaps you should show me what someone... more experienced... is capable of."

It wasn't long before Felicity was awoken by a long, shrill, triumphant cry.

She went into work that evening tired and hung over.

12