Arrow: Mother Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the way!" Donna cheered. "You just keep choking that cock! We'll get you down to fucking a Hitachi Magic Wand in no time! After that, we can see about finding you a Chinese husband. Their economy is so taking off—honey, make eye contact. It's always so exciting to look into someone's eyes when you've got their cock inside you."

Guilelessly, Felicity looked into Donna's eyes, saw the lust there as Donna wrapped her arms around Felicity's sweat-smooth body, felt Donna's love for her as her mother's hands wandered to her bare bottom. Donna squeezed her ass cheeks. Pulled a little, showing Felicity the right amount of force to use in pumping a dildo into someone.

"Oh, sweetheart, you are such a good fuck!" Donna panted as she was fucked hard enough to send her breasts bounding atop her chest. "I can't believe you don't have a boyfriend!"

Felicity fucked her harder, but no matter how hard she pivoted her hips, she couldn't force the dildo any deeper into Donna than it already was. All she managed to do was take more of its length inside herself.

"Holy Toledo, you sure know how to fuck me! Keep it up! That's the way I like it!" Donna cried. "Are you sure you're not a lesbian? That'd be fine with me. There are a lot of good women out there. YES! YES! I want you, fuck me! But you get one of those power dykes, the ones who always wear pantsuits, you make yourself their secretary, bam, your foot's in the door! You don't even have to get pregnant, just say you'll adopt a cat with her!" Donna's head twisted to the side as she was jolted with a mini-orgasm, Felicity's rutting scratching against her clit. "Oh, shit, you know how to do everything! You really are smart! Fuck me! I'm about to come! We've got to make it together, baby!"

Felicity grabbed Donna's legs and bent them back around her ears, letting Donna show off her well-preserved teenage flexibility as Felicity's arms wrapped around both her back and her thighs, mating their bodies, the two frozen together like one elegant statue with only their hips in motion. Felicity's pelvis relentlessly pumping to Donna's soft reception.

"I can't stop it!" Felicity screeched, almost in apology. "Can't stop can't stop can't stop!"

Her legs trembled, her pussy liquid and flowing, a sudden thrilling spasm jolting in the pit of her stomach and out a tingling place between her legs. She seemed to loosen in some wonderfully comforting way.

Donna cooed as she felt a river of lava erupt upon her belly. She'd been with enough highrollers to know how to finish herself off; faking orgasms was for amateurs. Donna reached down and flickered her clit like a magician would work a pack of cards. Felicity felt her mother stiffen; knew she too was coming.

"Baby, baby!" Donna moaned, stomach twitching as Felicity's ejaculation ran down her skin.

Felicity heaved in one final outburst of need, kissed Donna again with all her heart, and felt a responding heat coil inside her. Tighter, tighter, tighter. It was everything she needed. Their labias pressed together, the dildo totally devoured between them. At the touch of her mother's wetness to hers, a flash of pure ecstasy flared up her loins.

"Mommy!" Felicity screamed as she went over the edge, juices now flowing freely from her, bolting to Donna's belly and groin in great gulps like the life draining out of her, until Felicity collapsed on top of her mother, like her body had finally given in to its need for her.

"Keep giving it to me, sweetheart," Donna panted breathlessly. "Drive it in there! Don't stop! Don't stop till you have to!"

Felicity went on thrusting the dildo into her mother all throughout her orgasm. They clutched and kissed and came until they were spent. Then Felicity slid off the older woman's body, laying at her side with a leg over Donna's hips, her arms around her, her head tucked under Donna's chin. The freed half of the dildo still protruded from Donna's crotch like a man's flaccid member, and Donna had to physically relax herself to let it slip out. It flopped between their conjoined legs, wet and surprisingly warm.

They clinched together, their arms tightly entwined as Donna rained kisses on Felicity's contented smile. "That was really great, mom. I didn't know it could be like that. So wet and... and... I mean...that'swhat an orgasm's supposed to feel like!"

Donna nodded happily, straightening Felicity's wild hair. It'd worked its way out of her hair tie as they'd cavorted. "And don't you ever settle for anything else. If you're with a boy, you just make him hold his load until you have one of those. And if you're with a woman, she'd better keep going until you're done. I don't care if her fingers get tired, she has ten of them! Even if she's lost a hand, there's still a stump—"

"Mom." Felicity said it wearily, but accepting.

Donna kissed her cheek. "I'm just saying. Go to sleep, baby. I want to hold you in my arms tonight. These beds can get so goddamn lonely for a Smoak lady, can't they? But we've always got each other... and maybe that Oliver Queen if he gets a shave..."

12