Arrow of Cupid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enzian
Enzian
11 Followers

Her finger burrowed into him, the tight ring slid around her knuckle. Her fingers danced on her own clitoris, as she slowly pushed into him. Her pussy gushed as she saw him writhe, his face contorting in pleasure. Picking up the dildo, she held it against his bottom. Her fingers dug into her own pussy as she carefully inserted the tip of the dildo into him, and as he gasped, she felt herself rise towards another orgasm. Holding the dildo perfectly still, she waited for him to dilate and his sighing to subside.

He felt her apply pressure, her excitement and uncertainty as the dildo entered him. The rush of pleasure, his surrender to the invasion, as her shaking fingers gripped the dildo, pushing into his backside. His fingers curled into fists, the intensity of the emotion grabbed his soul, a rush of love washed over him: she controlled him. He lay there, within a hair's breadth of an orgasm, feeling her hand against his ass, the dildo buried in his bottom. He turned his head and heard her beginning to cum. Her hand released the dildo.

Furiously rubbing herself with both hands, her frenzied fingers unlocked the orgasm inside herself. She leaned forward as she came, gazing at the blue dildo sliding up and out of her lover's ass.

"Fuck my ass, Jamie. Fuck it right now."

Jamie rose to his knees, and laid her face down on the pillows. Finding the bottle of oil, he regreased the dildo, and liberally oiled her bottom. His fingers searched and found her asshole, and tenderly entered her. He reached under her waist, found her clitoris and his middle finger began to rub her. She screamed in guttural pleasure, feeling him in her bottom, the insane intensity of the penetration. He delicately pushed and pulled the finger, feeling her loosen around it, then with infinite slowness, pushed the first few centimeters of the blue dildo into her bottom.

Patti came to her knees, crying out in happiness, her ass in the air, "oh please Jamie, just fuck it. Just fuck my tight ass with your incredible cock."

Jamie slid the dildo into her bottom with one long slow push. Patti pushed her face into the bed, and cried out with the intensity of her pleasure. The dildo sawed her, filled her and withdrew, over and over until she shuddered, her voice breaking.

"Give me your cock, Jamie. Push it into me. Jamie, just fuck me, please fuck me."

Jamie held her hips, and pushed it into her pussy, in one swift motion. He vigorously fucked her, slamming into her clenching body, he growled and took her as she writhed, in and out of a dozen tiny orgasms. Withdrawing from her, he oiled his cock and held it against her bottom. She pushed back against him, and the cock popped into her asshole. Holding perfectly still, letting her dilate, he felt her pushing down and his cock felt the walls of her rectum, until her buttocks were pressing against his pelvis, buried all the way in her butt.

"Jamie, fuck my ass. I want you to cum in my ass."

"Patti, I love you, girl. I am going to fuck your ass, and I'm going to cum in you."

Jamie pulled his cock back an inch, and pushed back down into her bottom, and pulled back again. Tenderly, he began to fuck her ass, at first slowly. Then with increasing speed, he began to push into her, against her kneeling body, letting her feel his desire.

The unbelievable sensation of Jamie's cock pushing and pulling in her bottom drove Patti to a frenzy of passion. "Oh Jamie, fuck my butt. Take my butt. Just fuck me, Jamie. Oh. Oh. Oh." With a burst of insane lust, her fingers found her clitoris, her mind opened and she came again, screaming his name, feeling his cock swell and pulse, his hands clutching her hips, his shudder, his cry, and the flood of hot cum into the depths of her bottom.

Jamie withdrew from her, and kissed the back of her neck. Her ass burned. She sank to the pillows, feeling his body laying on her, above her, the sweetness of that moment encompassed her about and she surrendered to joy and the dull bliss of what follows a night of lovemaking.

"C'mere you. Get up. Let's take a shower, Patti"

She allowed herself to be taken into her bathroom, let into the shower and gently washed, from head to toe. Jamie even washed her hair. His hands, strong and gentle, soaped her every curve and crevasse. Rinsing her, applying conditioner to her hair, playing with her breasts while the conditioner soaked in, then rinsing out the conditioner. He dried her off, and put her own bathrobe around her. Half-dazed, she sat on the toilet, letting him comb out her hair, towel it down and dry it. How the hell did he know where her combs were? She allowed him to blow her hair dry. She sat, entranced, his powerful hands pulled her hair back into a ponytail and put in a ring hairband. He combed his own hair, dried himself off, and led her back into her bedroom.

She lay back on the bed, as he spread her legs, and delicately suckled her breasts. Shocked, she felt him kissing his way down her belly, toward her pussy. A surge of pleasure, as his lips found her folds, a gentle lick, the heat of desire rekindled as his tongue found her clitoris. Easily, with concise strokes of his tongue, Jamie touched her, her head thrashed, her hands in his wet hair, her legs closed around his head, and she came yet again in a torrent of vivid pleasure.

"God, you're going to kill me if you do that again, Jamie."

"You'll die and go straight to heaven."

"Been there. You've taken me there, Jamie. My heart can't take it."

Jamie chuckled, and kissed her breasts again. "You're a strong girl, Patti. I ought to go on fucking you until the sun comes up."

"Jamie, you're breaking me. What am I going to do with you? You're utterly insatiable."

"Okay, okay. I'll leave you be. For now...."

"I need a hug, Jamie."

Nestled together beneath the Gaugin, under the sheets, high above the city of Chicago, they fell asleep. Morning found them, entwined in each other's arms, and love bound them to each other. That is the way of these things: Cupid, the little blind god whose painful arrows pierce our hearts, every one of us, gave them each other. Though there is no fairy tale ending to this story, it can be safely said they did live happily ever after, for they sought each other's pleasure with humility and daring in all things, and in seeking they found it.

Enzian
Enzian
11 Followers
12